Julie's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back in the car, I couldn't help putting my hands under my sweater and caressing my breasts, recalling the fire his touch had aroused in me. I was ecstatic when they'd finally begun to blossom and I hoped I'd soon be at least a B cup. I loved my breasts and loved looking and acting like a woman. My boobs were, by far, my proudest possessions. Now, I thought, if I only had a pussy instead of this stupid cock, I'd be a real woman and the happiest one alive.

Mark came back a few minutes later, loaded down with food. I opened the door for him as his hands were full, then helped set all the food on the dashboard. He must have worked up quite an appetite as there was enough for four people. I looked around and couldn't find any sodas though.

I put my arms around his neck and kissed him playfully. "I missed you while you were gone. Thanks for the food, but did you forget the sodas?"

"No," he said with a sly smile on his face, "I brought along something else to drink."

He reached in back and I turned to see what he was up to. He was opening a small cooler that was on the floor and, much to my delight, took out some cold beer. It was just what I needed, something to help wash away some of the first date nervousness I felt. We both managed to finish the first one off in a few minutes and then sipped at the second.

I guess because I hadn't eaten much dinner, I felt the effect of the beer right away. "Mark, are you going to try to get me drunk so you can take advantage of me?" I asked, a big smile covering my face.

"Only if you'll let me, Julie," he said. "I like you a lot and you get me so stirred up. You're really pretty. A guy can't help wanting to make love to you. It's only natural, so I guess I'm just doing what comes naturally."

When he said he liked me, my mood changed from joking to serious. I kissed him again, this time pressing my lips hard against him as my tongue slid into his mouth. He responded immediately, kissing me back and running his hands all over my body. Then, reluctantly I pulled away because I had something I wanted to tell him.

"I like you a lot too, Mark, and I love being with you. I hope we'll be together a lot from now on, and I'm sure you know you get me very excited too. Every time you kiss me I can feel my juices start to flow."

He kissed me once more before saying, "Don't worry about not seeing enough of me. I'll be hanging around you so much you'll probably tell me to get lost, but I hope you don't."

"I doubt that will happen," I truthfully admitted, "except if you insist on taking me to horror movies all the time. They're awful!"

"Well, we don't have to watch it, you know," he said, silencing me with a kiss.

This time when I felt his hand under my skirt, I didn't move. I knew he wouldn't get too close to my secret because of my supposed period, so I just relaxed and enjoyed the thrill of his touch. Maybe it was because of the beer, or was it all lust?

I was right. He didn't try to touch me in front. He rubbed my legs and then slid his hand under me, his fingers exploring my bottom through my panties. When he reached my pussy (I had begun thinking of my cock as a clit and my anus as a pussy months ago), he caressed and probed it, making me even hotter than before. I arched my back, pressing my pubic bone against his cock, allowing him freer access to my backside.

When I felt him pulling down the back of my panties, I got a little scared but I was too far gone by that time to be able to resist. I wanted him in me so badly that I was willing to risk everything. He shifted my sanitary belt to one side, found my rosebud and then gently penetrated me with his fingertip. Gently he probed deeper, my moans encouraging him.

When he started fucking me with his finger, I knew there was no turning back. I ached to have him in me. But how could I do it and still conceal the undeniable symbol of my detested manhood? My mind raced, conjuring up then quickly eliminating an possibility that would lead to discovery. Suddenly, a picture of me sitting on his lap, his cock buried deep inside me, flashed into my mind. That was it! I'd found a way.

Very slowly I twisted away from him, hoping he wouldn't move his hand, and he didn't. I reached down and unzipped his pants. His erection sprung out into my hand. I stroked him for just a while, not wanting to make him too excited. My mouth left his and moved to his cock. I sucked him as I coated his shaft with saliva, knowing I'd need some type of lubrication to ease his penetration.

"Mark," I whispered softly in his ear, "I can't stand not having you in me any longer. If it's all right with you, I want to have you in my backside. I wish it could be in front, but that's impossible now. Would you like that?"

He was a little surprised, but more than willing. "Yes, I want to be in you too. I don't care where it is, as long as it doesn't hurt you."

"If you'll let me do it," I said, "that way I can be sure it's not too fast. I want to sit on your lap so no one will be able to see what we're doing."

He didn't object at all. I kissed him, then quickly covered his cock with saliva again while pulling his pants and underwear down. Then, facing the movie screen, I put a leg on either side of him and raised my skirt and slip up out of the way. I still afraid to take my napkin off, so I lowered my panties then reached behind and pulled the elastic that covered my bottom off to one side. Rotating my hips until I had positioned the slippery head of his cock at the entrance to my pussy, I began to slowly lower myself onto it.

At first, it was a very tight fit until I was able to relax my sphincter, then I felt a wonderful fullness as I inched him into me. In a matter of minutes, I had all of him buried deeply inside my tight passageway. His hands reached in front of me and were kneading my breasts as I started pumping up and down.

"Oh, Mark, it feels so good," I moaned. "I love it so much. Your cock fills me so perfectly. Fuck me hard. I want you to cum in me, please!"

His hips began to move and, with each stroke, I felt his balls slapping against me. He had reached in front of me and had captured my breasts, making me wild with passion. I was incredibly turned on, wanting him so much, the mixture of intense pleasure and delicate pain thrilling me more each time his hardness penetrated me.

"Julie, I love it," he cried out. "I can't hold back any longer. I'm going to come."

We both erupted at the same time, his cum spilling into me as mine flooded into my napkin. Unable to stop, I kept humping him until he finally went soft, then I turned around and collapsed in his arms.

He started to say something, but put my hand over his mouth, silencing him. I wanted only to be next to him. Words would spoil my euphoric mood. "Please don't talk, Mark. Just hold me." He dropped his head back on the seat and we cuddled.

We watched the rest of the movie and then stopped on the way home for a quick bite to eat. I'd had a great time and I told Mark just that when he dropped me off at home. We necked for more than an hour in front of our house until finally he kissed me goodnight after asking me to go out the next weekend. Of course, I said yes, wanting very much to be with him again.

Jill was waiting up for me and she made me tell her all about the evening. She was astonished to find out I had taken Mark in my backside, but after I explained it was because of the possibility of him discovering my secret and I told her exactly how we had done it, she understood why it hadn't been so risky after all. We talked for half the night before I went back to my room.

Unfortunately, Mark and I had to part. We dated several more times that fabulous summer but he kept wanting to have intercourse with me. I couldn't very well keep feigning having my period, so the only choice I had was to break it off with him. It hurt for a while but it was the only thing I could do.

Chapter Six - I Enjoy Being a Girl

By July I had a complete wardrobe of my own and was very adept at doing my hair and applying makeup. Fortunately, as I'd never had a deep voice, I even sounded like the girl I'd become. My breasts and bottom had begun to develop nicely thanks to the little purple pills I took each day. I was very proud of my boobs, constantly fondling them until one day Aunt Susan teased me by saying that if I wasn't careful I'd rub them off!

Our life was very easy going. We spent lots of time at the pool sunning ourselves and talking or reading. Usually some of our friends would drop over and it became an informal party. Jill and I had little responsibility and more than our share of fun. The only real work we had to do was to keep our room neat. The rest of the housework was done by people Aunt Susan had brought in.

Jill and I spent most of our days alone as Aunt Susan had almost daily social commitments. One morning we were in bikinis sunning and napping by the pool. We had been up very late the night before watching some old movies. I was wearing my favorite suit, pink and very brief. Jill had on a white suit even skimpier than mine. As usual, the sight of her almost naked body and the warmth of the sun was making me very horny.

Jill was lying next to me on a lounge chair. She turned to me and asked, "Hey, Sis, would you put some tanning lotion on me? It feels like I'm starting to burn and I don't want to go back in the house yet."

"Sure." I never even thought of saying no to my new sister. "Front or back first?" I asked.

"I can do the front," she told me, "but I never seem to be able to cover my back completely."

She handed me the bottle then turned on her stomach and removed her top. As she rested her head on her hands, I moved over and sat on the edge of her chair. I applied the lotion to her back and made sure I got her sides. It was as close as I'd been to her boobs since the day I'd arrived and I wasn't about to miss a chance like that. She didn't object, so when I moved to do her legs, I began at her ankles and covered not only the back but also both side of her calves and thighs as I worked my way higher.

"Oh, that feels nice, Julie," she purred. "More like a massage. Where did you learn to do it so well?"

"I guess it just comes naturally. No one ever taught me."

Her legs were slightly spread apart so I did every inch of flesh I could reach around the crotch of her bikini bottom and her buttocks, most of which was visible in the scanty suit. It was all I could do to stop myself from kissing that sweet meat.

"Would you like me to do you, too, when you're done?"

"Sure, and I am done," I said, as I patted her butt, "but as long as I have lotion all over my hands, why don't you turn over and I'll do the rest of your legs and your arms?"

"I'd like that," she said, smiling at me over her shoulder. "I do feel kind of tired today. It's nice to be pampered a bit."

I was overjoyed to see she didn't reach for her top as she rolled onto her back. She closed her eyes and lay back. The only thing covering her gorgeous body then was the five square inches of fabric around her pussy, and it wasn't doing much of a job, I noted as I stared at her. The view was so great that I almost forgot to continue putting the lotion on her. Finally I grabbed the bottle and did the front of her legs. When I got to her white triangle, I slipped the tips of my fingers under it, hoping she wouldn't realize it. She either didn't know or didn't care as there was no reaction.

I moved up on the chair and finished her arms quickly. It was getting to be too much for me. My clit was starting to bulge in my bikini bottom and I was afraid it might be obvious.

"Julie," she said sleepily, "would you mind doing the rest of me? I'm too tired to go inside and I can't even keep my eyes open."

"I guess I could manage to do that for you, Sis," I quickly answered. I filled my palms with lotion and started at her shoulders. Her nipples were only inches from my lips and I desperately wanted to suck on them but was afraid she'd object and not allow me to finish and I wasn't going to risk blowing my chance to feel her breasts again which was only a second away.

Drawing small circles using just my fingertips, I coated her nipples and areolae at least ten times until the tips stiffened. I looked up at her face and could see a small smile of satisfaction begin to grow on her face. Although her breasts weren't large, I opted to use both hands on each one so it would take longer to finish. Cupping it between my oily palms, I kneaded the lotion in gently over and over, moving back and forth from one to the other, not even considering finishing the rest of her.

"I'm going to ask you do this for me every day, Julie," she murmured. "I feel so much better now. Do you think you can tear yourself away from my boobs long enough to do my stomach for me before I get as red as a lobster?"

I blushed and was glad she still had her eyes closed so she wouldn't see my face. It was me who looked like a lobster! "I guess I got carried away, Jill. Sorry, but they feel so good."

"You don't have to apologize," she giggled. "I liked it too. Just do my tummy so I won't burn."

I smoothed lotion onto her flat stomach then walked over to the edge of the pool so I could dip my hands in and wash off the suntan lotion residue.

I guess my splashing must have made her open her eyes. "You aren't leaving, are you?" she asked. "I thought it was my turn to do you now."

"I wasn't going anywhere, Jill. I just had to wash this stuff off my hands. It's so greasy. I don't want to get it on my suit."

"Okay," she said, "just hurry up because I'll probably be asleep soon then you won't get your turn. Lay down when you're ready."

I finished then went back to my lounge chair and dried my hands on my towel. I took off my top and felt the sun soak into my breasts as I turned to lay on my stomach. Jill came over and sat next to me, then did as thorough a job as I had just completed on my back and legs.

As I turned over I realized she had closed her eyes earlier to allow me to get a good look at her without feeling embarrassed, so decided to return the favor. I lowered my lids until they appeared to be shut tight, then peeked through my lashes at Jill as her eyes roamed up and down my body. She seemed to like to stare at my chest as much as I did at hers.

She took the lotion and first did each of my fingers then my hands and arms. Her touch was as gentle as it was erotic. She moved to my shoulders, massaging then slid her hands down until they captured my breasts. She rolled my nipples between her thumbs and forefingers, making them stand out and beg for more attention. I was very turned on and it was more than I could stand.

"Jill," I blurted out, "you're going to have to stop. I'm too excited and it's hurting me down there." I pointed at my clit, pressed back between my legs by my bikini bottom and hard as stone by that time. It ached from being forced down at an unnatural angle.

"Ouch. Sorry'" she said. "It won't scare me if you want to take your bottom off. I never realized it could get hard when it was tucked away like that."

"I've got to do something or it might break off," I told her, not really thinking it would but more than willing to keep her worried until I could let it loose. "If you want me to go in the house to take off my bottom, I will, but I've got to do it soon."

"There's no one here except you and me, so I don't care. Why don't we both get naked and go for a swim? It might cool you off a bit. I know I could use a bit of calming down too. You weren't the only one to get aroused. Just look at the wet spot on my crotch."

Delighted to think I'd turned her on too, I looked down and saw a definite damp patch between her legs. Maybe the afternoon would be a fun time, I thought!

"A swim would definitely help," I said, then had a funny idea, "or maybe a cold shower is what we need! Come on, let's hop in the pool before I pass out."

We took off our bottoms and jumped into the water. It felt wonderfully cool but didn't do a thing to soften my clit. As I leaned against the edge of the pool with the water lapping just under my chin, Jill swam over to me and noticed it immediately.

"Are you okay now, Julie?" she asked.

"It doesn't hurt anymore but I guess it's not going to disappear either. Touching you really made it swell up," I said as I slipped my arms around her waist and pulled her close to me. "Maybe someday I'll have a pussy like you do and then I won't have this kind of problem anymore."

"Maybe I can make it feel better," Jill whispered in my ear as she slipped her arms around my neck. She kissed me then raised herself up and spread her legs so my clit slid between them. Our naked breasts pressed against one another and I could feel the caress of her pussy petals as they rubbed along the top of my clit.

"Put it in me, Julie. I want it in me all the way. It needs to be inside me. Please, do it now."

I didn't have to be asked again. I dropped my hands to her backside and cupped her cheeks, lifting her up until the tip of my clit found her pussy and parted it's lips. As I lowered her onto it, she wrapped her legs around my waist.

With our arms locked around one another and our tongues buried in each other's mouth, we humped there in the water until both of us had our release.

Later, we lay naked in the sun, warming ourselves until we needed another dip in the pool and made love once more. From then on, almost every morning right after breakfast we repeated this enchanting performance.

Jill and I became very close after only a few weeks. At our request, she and I began sharing her room. Aunt Susan was reluctant at first, but after realizing we were together all the time and had already guessed we'd been intimate, she finally submitted to our pleading. Then it was almost as if we'd been sisters all our lives. We shared everything.

I loved the way Jill's pussy felt each time I was in it, the taste of it whenever I ate her, and I particularly loved the way it smelled. In fact, many days she'd give me the panties she'd worn the day before and I'd inhale their delightful fragrance then put them on instead of clean ones so my crotch would at least smell like I had a real pussy. It also turned me on to know that all day my clit was resting against the same place her sweet pussy had been only hours before.

We were constantly putting our hands up under each other skirts and fondling one another whenever we were alone. We'd sit and watch television or read and spend hours investigating our only differences. She'd eventually release my clit through the leg opening of my panties and trace her fingers up and down it, either directly on the skin or through my slip which she knew I was very fond of. While she was stroking me, I'd sketch her dampening lips through her panties until they were completely wet, then pull them aside and finger her. Every few minutes I'd bring my fingers up to my lips to lick off her delectable juice, then go back for more. After an hour or so of that, we'd pleasure one another with our mouths until a climax racked our bodies.

I became so used to living as Julie I almost forgot about ever having been male. I learned to walk, talk, think and act like a girl. It seemed so natural to get up every morning put on pretty lingerie and a dress. It was as if I'd been doing it all my life. Each day was filled with so much excitement!

As my hair approached shoulder length, Aunt Susan took me to a beauty salon to have my hair professionally cut and styled. She'd told me a few weeks earlier I could choose any style I wanted. As I'd been pouring through all the fashion magazines and had learned to pay attention to the hair styles other girls my age had adopted, I was sure of how I wanted it to done, long and with lots of curls.