Julie's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lisa433
Lisa433
51 Followers

"Just like every other teen-aged girl," she laughed. "I was hoping you'd be different, but I guess I knew in my heart you'd choose something like that. You know this style will require a lot of work to keep it looking nice, don't you?"

"I don't mind," I said. "In fact, it'll be fun for me. I want to look as pretty as possible."

Aunt Susan finally agreed, so when we got to the salon I showed the stylist the picture I'd cut out of a magazine. He said it would be absolutely perfect for me. An hour and a half later, I emerged feeling like a fairy tale princess.

Aunt Susan took me out to lunch at a very expensive restaurant. I felt so ladylike in the posh surroundings. The waiters fussed over us and the food was the best I'd ever eaten. I told her so and thanked her on the way home.

As we pulled into the driveway, Susan hit me with another revelation. "I have a party planned for us tonight. There are three cute boys coming over and Jill and I are going to teach you how to please them. It's time for me to show you what turns a man on. You must do exactly as I tell you and everything will go perfectly. Do you understand me, Julie?"

I was very excited but also scared. What if they didn't like me? What if I didn't turn them on? I told Aunt Susan how I felt, but she wouldn't hear any of it.

She reassured me it would all work out precisely as she had planned as long as I followed every instruction she gave me. She also cautioned me not to resist any of the advances the boys made toward me.

"Today, I want you to experience all the thrills of being a female, dear. Don't even think of resisting if they want to take your virginity. You'll learn to enjoy having a man make love to you. I had the same kind of party for Jill a few months ago and it was all she could talk about afterwards. When we get in the house I'll teach you how to relax your pussy so it will be ready for the party."

"But Aunt Julie," I cried in mock horror, "I don't even have a pussy. Did you forget that or were we supposed to buy one for me?"

"No, dear," she chuckled, "I didn't forget. You know what I meant is your backside, you clown. Believe me, you can take a man in there and they'll get just as much satisfaction as if it were in a pussy. Some even like it better because it's so tight. I'll show you how it's done with a dildo. Have you ever felt a dildo?"

Not only had I never felt one, I didn't even know what one was, I admitted. I had never told her about my experiences with Mark because I thought she might think I had been bad or unladylike. So, as far as she was concerned, I was still a virgin when it came to making love to a man.

We went into the house and up to my room. Susan had me take off my dress and slip, then pulled down the tight panties. She laid me face down on a towel on my bed. I felt her put some cream in my rectum.

"Remember, dear, this is now called your pussy and it's purpose is to give pleasure to you and the boys. Believe me when I tell you it will. Now just relax. I'll do everything."

She began massaging my hole with her fingers, inserting first one, then two. It was a surprisingly pleasant feeling. I relaxed and began to enjoy her caresses until I felt a cold, hard object forcing my pussy open wider. There was some pain as she eased it past the rim, but only for a moment.

"I want you to take a deep breath through your mouth," she told me, "and try to completely relax, dear. That's a good girl. You may feel a little discomfort as this enters your pussy, but you'll find it to be worth it."

Slowly and gently Susan pushed her dildo into me as she fondled my legs through my stockings. A cramp came across my tummy as it inched deeper, but then suddenly it stopped and I felt warm all over! It was ecstasy! An indescribable sensation! "It feels really good. Put it in me farther, Aunt Susan," I gasped.

Susan kept a rhythmic massage and I began to rise up to meet each thrust as the dildo plunged into me. After a short while, I came all over the bed. She kept fucking me until my climax was over and then stopped and removed her toy from my pussy.

"Wasn't that fun, dear? This afternoon you will have the opportunity to feel the real thing," she told me as she wiped the remaining cream from my backside with a tissue. "I know you'll remember this day as long as you live. I've invited three very horny boys over to please you while Jill and I watch. I want you to suck their cocks first and be sure to drink their cum down. Then you'll be good and ready to receive them one by one in your pussy. It will probably take each of them a while to cum a second time, so you'll have the thrill of having a cock in you for a long time. Then you're free to do whatever you and the boys decide is fun. After this experience, I know you'll love feeling a man in your mouth or your pussy for the rest of your life."

Having thoroughly enjoyed the dildo, I could hardly wait for the real thing! I told her I was more than willing, then took a brief nap, wanting to be fresh for the upcoming festivities.

About two hours before the party was due to begin, Susan came into my room and told me it was time for me to bathe. As I was about to get into the tub, she entered the bathroom carrying a pink rubber bag attached to a long tube.

"It's time for your douche, dear," she instructed me. "Bend over the sink. You'll have to learn to cleanse your pussy before any date you have with a boy. It's even a good idea if you keep yourself clean daily. Now spread your cheeks and relax. Don't worry, you'll find this to be most pleasant!"

After lubricating me with a small dab of cream, I felt a tube being shoved into me. It wasn't anywhere as large as the dildo, and slipped in quite easily. Warm liquid began to flow into me and I sensed my belly swelling. Soon Susan had emptied the entire bagful into me until I thought I would burst.

"Hold it in as long as you can, dear, then empty yourself in the toilet," she instructed. "When you're done, we'll do it again to be sure that you are as clean as can be. There's no need to leave unpleasant residue on a penis that's just pleased you, is there? It's most unappetizing, especially if you want to suck it later. This is just one more thing for you to learn, another part of being a woman. It's not as easy as it looks, is it?"

Unable to wait another minute to answer her question, I bolted for the toilet and relieved myself. When I was done, the process was repeated, but this time I enjoyed the sensation of the warm perfumed liquid streaming into my pussy.

Susan left the enema apparatus in the room along with a supply of perfumed powder to mix with the water whenever I wanted to enjoy the new full feeling. I promised myself to douche twice a day from now on.

Chapter Seven - Party Girl

I finished my bath and then proceeded to dress for the party, thinking about how much Susan had changed my life. I was enjoying this vacation more than any other. I wondered what would happen when I returned home and might have to resume my old male role. Well, I'd worry about that some other time. Today was all that mattered as I looked forward to my debut as a "femme fatale".

I chose the prettiest lingerie I could find, all sexy and black with lots of lace trim, hoping it would excite my soon to be lovers as much as it did me. I regretted that my breast development hadn't progressed farther and that I was still only an A cup, but they were very shapely and my nipples were very apparent through my bra. I decided to wear black stockings to compliment my black undies. Before picking out a dress, I sat in front of my mirror and worked for over an hour putting on my face and doing my hair, thankful that Susan had taught me so well. What a thrill it was to experiment with the cosmetics, especially eye makeup.

When I was satisfied that I looked as foxy as possible, I went to the closet and put on the very short black leather dress Susan left for me. It was low-cut as she wanted to emphasize my breasts. A set of gold earrings and necklace completed my costume. As I saw myself in the mirror, I felt I could live like this forever. Susan and Jill came in while I was practicing a mincing, sexy feminine walk in my four-inch heels.

"You look simply divine, dear," Susan told me. "I'm so proud of you. I could make love to right here and now if I thought it wouldn't make you late. After the party I plan to teach you how to make love to a woman like a female. I have several bisexual girlfriends who would give anything to have you. It's so much fun having you here. Are you enjoying this visit with your aunt and cousin as much as we are?"

"Oh, Aunt Susan, this is the most exciting thing that has ever happened to me!" I answered truthfully. "I don't know how to thank you for teaching me the joys of being a girl. I want to be just like you and remain a woman for ever."

She smiled at me and said, "Don't worry dear, I'm sure you will as soon as your parents see how pretty you are. This evening's fun will begin very soon. It's your job to be as sexy and feminine as possible to make sure none of the boys can resist you. I've taught you well so just think and act like a girl. Are you ready?"

"I think so. I hope so. Do I look all right?"

"You're gorgeous," Jill said as she hugged me. "I had a party like this and, believe me, it was fantastic. I wish it could be me again. You're going to have a wonderful time."

The boys all arrived at the same time. Susan introduced them to me and I blushed as they leered at me, knowing full well what was in store for them. Alan was short and shy but very cute. Brian was just the opposite physically, tall and muscular, only average looking. Robert was very nice looking, about six-feet tall and slightly feminine. He quickly became my favorite.

"Gentlemen, this is my niece Julie from Buffalo. I want you all to have a good time with her. She's still a virgin, but I've convinced her that today that will all change. She's very anxious to learn how to satisfy a man so today I'm going to supervise the activities and Jill is going to record this party on video. Then Julie can watch herself after you've left. She's never sucked a cock so, if you will all get undressed, Julie will begin her first lesson."

I knelt on the floor as Aunt Susan instructed me. The three boys hurriedly undressed and stood in front of me, their cocks pointing straight at my face. I looked at Susan, "I'm sorry but I don't know how to begin this, Aunt Susan. I've never done it before." I hoped Jill wouldn't give me away and she didn't.

"Just do what comes naturally," she told me as she turned me so that the video camera could capture every detail. "Take your favorite one first and slip him into your mouth then follow your instincts. You'll do fine, I'm sure."

I looked up at Robert, "I guess you're first Robert," I said with a nervous smile.

His smile told me he was happy to have been selected first. He moved over and stood in front of me, his erection inches from my eager lips. I closed my eyes and opened my mouth wide as I moved my head forward. Robert's penis slipped into my mouth. Susan stood by and told me to suck it back and forth and run my tongue around the base and the tip. I tasted some salt on the tip from some pee. Soon I developed a rhythm and began to suck his cock in earnest. Everyone shouted encouragement. "Get it down deep, Julie. Gobble it. Deeper, get it all! We know you love cock sucking! Robert, fuck her face. She's dying for it!"

Robert started to tremble and moan and in a few minutes I felt his cum pour into my mouth and down my throat. I swallowed it, thinking how nice it tasted.

"That's right dear, swallow every drop," Aunt Susan told me. "What a good girl you are! You like pleasing boys, don't you?"

"I do like it," I admitted as I wiped a drop of Robert's seed from my lower lip.

Then it was time for the others. Brian was next. I didn't have to do a thing. He grabbed my head and fucked my mouth like it was a cunt. To my disappointment, he was so hot he lasted only a few strokes. His cum was more bitter tasting than Robert's but still delicious. I learned then that every load had a flavor all its own.

Susan stopped me before I started my third blow job. She showed me how to start out by first embracing my partner, running my fingers behind his neck and then drawing my hand down his back to his crotch, gently feeling his cock and balls as I slowly knelt down in front of him. Next, I gently cupped him in one hand as I ran the other around to his backside.

She said most men are greatly aroused by having their asshole fondled. "Then dear, gradually lick the tip of his cock and wet him all over before putting him all the way in your mouth."

I tried this with Alan and it was simply marvelous! By now I craved the taste cum and couldn't wait till I felt his load pour into me. As I sucked I became more and more frenzied in my desire to bring my partner to orgasm. It was as though their cum was arousing an animal instinct to devour each one. I looked up and watched Alan's face as he spent himself into my impatient mouth.

Moments later I was ready to begin again on the first, but Susan interrupted the session and told us all to stop and rest for a bit while we had a glass or two of wine.

"While our guests are recovering," Susan said, "Julie and Jill will entertain you. Jill leave the camera on and come over here. I want you and Julie to show us how two girls turn each other on. Julie, kiss Jill for a while and then take off all her clothes except for her garter belt and stockings. I want you to lick her pussy and make her cum just like you did for the boys."

Jill walked over to me with no more urging, obviously ready for some fun. Watching me suck off these three studs had evidently excited her a lot. We embraced each other and kissed very passionately. Our hands roamed over our bodies as I slowly undressed her. I looked over at our audience and could see three cock stiffening again as I kissed my way down her body, stopping for a few minutes to suck her nipples, then finally arriving at her moist valley. The smell of her juices and the feel of them on my lips made me crazy. I buried my face in her crotch and tongued her for what seemed to be hours. She came once then and again as I slowly circled her clit with the tip of my tongue. Her legs were shaking so badly I had to stop.

Aunt Julie smiled at us. "That was wonderful, girls. Thank you. Our next session will deal with another lesson for Julie," she said, "her cherry busting party. All you boys stay undressed and we'll watch Julie entertain us with a strip tease. I'm certain that she has a big surprise for you all to see when she gets her dress and panties off, haven't you dear?"

I knew then that Susan wanted me to reveal myself and I was very frightened. I didn't know what to expect from the boys when they discovered my clit was really a cock.

"Aunt Susan" I whispered, "when they find out my true sex, won't they become very angry?"

She told me not to worry, sooner or later I would be discovered and it may as well be now. "They'll get a big kick out of your conversion dear, once they get used to the idea. I know you'll act just as feminine as before, and from now on you won't have to worry about being on your belly or making up excuses like your period is happening when you want to make love to a boy."

Then she asked me if I had ever thought about doing a sensual strip in front of an audience. I admitted I had fantasized about it but never thought I'd be doing one.

"Well, you just think female, sexy thoughts. Don't forget you are a beautiful young girl with a great body. You were born to be a female, to satisfy men in every way you can. With your pussy as well as your mouth. Now go ahead and give them a real show. See if you can make them even hotter than they are now. I'm sure you can."

When Susan turned on the stereo, I walked to the middle of the room and began to dance just as I once saw a go-go dancer doing on television. I slinked out of the dress and slip, then danced in my bra and panties for several minutes. I unhooked my bra finally and was relieved to see all three boys eagerly staring at my breasts. I kept dancing, occasionally fondling my breasts to make my nipples hard until Aunt Susan sternly instructed me, "Take off the panties now, dear. The boys have waited long enough for their surprise."

Fear gripped me but I knew I had no other option than to obey her. I turned my back to the boys, sliding the black panties down my stocking covered legs and stepping out of them. Earlier that day Aunt Susan had informed me that I probably wouldn't easily have erections after taking the hormones, and thankfully she was right. I held my panties in front of me, hiding my cock and balls then wiggled my garter-framed bottom a few times hoping to delay for at least a few minutes the moment of truth. Finally, I screwed up my courage and turned to my audience.

"Very nice fanny, dear. I can see the boys love it as much as I do. Now move your panties away from your clittie, Julie," Aunt Susan ordered.

My hands went to my sides, releasing the panties. A cry of surprise came from the boys as they saw the real me.

"She's a guy! A cross-dresser! A fairy!" they shouted. Susan took over and told them to calm down and act like adults. She ordered them to be quiet and enjoy the rest of the show. She insisted that they would get more enjoyment from me than any female. "Julie's pussy is the best, I promise!"

They seemed more relaxed and quickly adjusted to the new me. Susan ordered me to lie down on the couch face down. "First Julie is going to be passive. I want the boy with the smallest cock to mount her first as soon as we lubricate her pussy with K-Y jelly."

She covered my rosebud with a large amount of K-Y and inserted a finger into me to be sure it got inside as well. I felt Robert lie on me and my buttock cheeks being spread apart. He kissed my neck as he forced his way into my ass clumsily but gently, the sensation quite like the dildo I had experienced before with Susan. I laid still with my eyes closed loving the feeling of having a man inside me as he fucked me until, with a sigh, he came. Apparently he didn't have much cum left, as I felt very little at all.

He got up, quietly thanked me and was quickly replaced by Alan.

"Julie," Aunt Susan said, "I want you to be more receptive this time and raise yourself up to meet each thrust of your next lover."

Alan's cock entered my ass and, as I was ordered, I pushed up each time he plunged into me. His larger cock felt perfect inside my pussy. This time the fuck was more enjoyable both for me and my partner. He kissed me and kneaded my breasts as we both pumped back and forth. When his seed spewed into me, I could feel each pulsation of his cock.

Susan had saved the best for the end, the missionary position. I laid on my back and raised my legs as far as I could, and then I was fucked by Brian with the longest, thickest cock of the bunch. I felt so feminine with my legs in the air, his hands roughly grabbing my breasts while his cock plunged in and out of me. As his tongue thrust in and out of my mouth matching the rhythm of his erection in my pussy, I felt very close to orgasm. I came along with my him, my sperm covering our bellies.

What a wonderful day it had been, I thought after everyone had left. I had experienced total fulfillment, realizing then that I loved sex with men just as much as I loved it with women. I would be forever a girl, a bisexual transsexual, more than eager to have as many experiences with all kinds of men and women as was humanly possible.

Chapter Eight - My First Love, Robert

Much to my delight, Robert called me the next day and asked me out on a date to the beach on Saturday. Of course I was thrilled and immediately said yes. He had been my favorite of the three boys who had attended my cherry busting party. It was beyond my wildest dreams that he would have not only accepted me as I was but want to see me again.

Lisa433
Lisa433
51 Followers