Julie's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lisa433
Lisa433
51 Followers

Aunt Susan and Jill were as delirious as I was. We went through every bathing suit in the house to find one that looked the best on me. We also had to find a way for me to be able to wear a bikini without the least sign of my penis showing.

On Friday, we tried about a zillion different ways as we realized a sanitary napkin would never have survived swimming, ultimately discovering that duct tape was ideal. I pulled my thing back between my legs as far as I could while Jill taped it in place. As long as we were careful to use narrow strips and keep them short, the tape wasn't visible under even her briefest bikini bottoms and, much to my relief, neither was anything else. The only problem I'd have would be if I had to go to the bathroom. Then the tape would have to be redone, so I packed a small roll of it and some scissors in my beach bag just in case. To be sure the tape wouldn't come off if I went swimming, I spent a long time sitting in a full tub to test it. Thankfully, it even stayed on in hot water.

Wanting to make a favorable impression on Robert, I had picked out Jill's favorite bathing suit to wear. It was a two-piece bikini, pale peach with ruffles along the top of the panties. It looked very sexy on me and I spent a long time turning this way and that in front of the mirror admiring my new beautiful body. My bottom, almost totally exposed by the brief suit, looked particularly hot. I kept it on most of the afternoon, feeling so sexy and feminine.

Early Saturday morning, Jill and I got all my things ready for the beach. She taped me in and I put on my bikini just before Robert was due to arrive. Over it, I wore a simple pink cotton summer dress, one that was easy to get off quickly. We had earlier packed all the essentials in a beach bag; suntan lotion, makeup, brush, comb, scarf, sun glasses and two large towels. I'd also thought to bring along a bra and panties in case we stopped somewhere after the beach and I had to change out of my suit.

We were standing out in front as Robert pulled up. He was wearing only his bathing suit and sneakers, his chest bare except for a light covering of hair. I felt myself start to get excited, thinking of him and the day ahead. Jill politely declined Robert's half-hearted invitation to join us. I knew she didn't want to interfere with our day and I was thankful for her understanding. I didn't want to have to share Robert with anyone.

Robert and I spent the day at the beach lying in the sun, enduring it's warmth for as long as we could, then rushing into the water to cool off. It seemed as if we were either necking on the beach or groping each other in the water all day. We simply were unable to keep our hands off each other. He was constantly telling me how sexy I looked in my bikini and once while we were swimming he playfully tried to take off my bottom, but fortunately I was able to fight him off.

Around seven o'clock when the sun began to set, we collected drift wood and Robert started a small fire. It was getting cooler and I was glad to feel it's warmth as I didn't want to have to change out of my bathing suit. I loved the way I looked in it and so did most of the men on the beach. I had received many admiring glances during the day and was delighted by all the attention I received. Being a girl was such fun!

I took a quick walk up to the bathrooms near the parking lot as I had to pee. The ladies' room was empty so I took the opportunity to remove the restricting tape and freshen up a bit after I had relieved my bladder. After 10 hours of being strapped back, my "clit" was glad to be free. I checked in the mirror to be sure the bikini bottom was tight enough that nothing showed. It didn't so I decided not to tape myself again.

When I returned, Robert took me in his arms almost immediately. As we were alone then on a deserted section of the beach lying on our blanket, I didn't object at all when he unhooked my top and took it off. In fact, if it had been a topless beach, I'm sure I would have had it off as soon as we arrived that morning. I was extremely proud of my breasts and would have been happy to show them off to everyone. They weren't large but certainly big enough and even my nipples had grown to be at least as apparent as any other girl's.

Robert's hands and mouth were all over them, kneading, sucking and nibbling. I was so turned on that I reached down and freed his cock from his bathing suit by sliding it out the leg opening. It was so hard and yet so supple. It seemed as if I couldn't get enough of it, especially in my mouth and backside.

For the second time that day, Robert was trying to take off my bikini bottoms and this time I didn't try to stop him. "I'm sorry I have this ugly thing between my legs, Robert. I wish I had a pussy so I could take you inside me right now."

His hand moved down between my legs and he began to stroke my hardening clit. "I don't think it's ugly, Julie. In fact, ever since your party all I've been able to think about it you and how sexy you looked when you did your striptease. If my friends hadn't been there I would have sucked it for you. I've always liked sex with both boys and girls so I'm happy you have one. I can be inside you in back or suck you in front. It's perfect."

I was thrilled to hear he liked me just the way I was because I didn't think I'd be able to do anything about it for a long time. "I'd love to feel you inside me right now but first I want to make love to you with my mouth," I told him as I kissed my way down his chest to his stomach. "Can you take your bathing suit off for me?"

Naturally, he quickly stripped it off and, after gently brushing a few grains of sand off his balls, I took each one in my mouth and bathed them with my tongue while I caressed that sensitive spot behind them with my finger. I looked up at him, lying there on the blanket with his hands behind his head forming a pillow for him to rest on. His handsome face was illuminated by the flickering fire, making him look totally gorgeous. He's my man, I thought, and I'm so happy I can please him. It was then I realized I might be falling in love with him. Careful, Julie, I told myself.

But caution wasn't something I experienced that night. Lying there between his legs, his erection only inches from my face waiting for my mouth to enclose it's silky skin, made me lose all control. Placing a hand on either side of his hips, I slid myself up until his cock was nestled between my breasts. Slowly I rocked back and forth, his erection rubbing against me until he was so aroused I knew he was close to orgasm. I wanted him to cum in my mouth so I dropped back down between his legs and hungrily took him in. With each stroke the tip of his cock filled the back of my throat as my lips grazed his pubic hair. When his salty fluid finally began streaming into my mouth, I held his tip against my tongue as I pumped him with my hand. His semen bathed my tongue as it probed his slit.

When Robert was done, I licked his cock clean, reluctant to leave any of his wonderful gift to me behind, then I pulled myself up on top of him. His arms enclosed me and he kissed me very tenderly.

"Julie, you are terrific," he said. "I don't know exactly how to say this, but whenever I'm with you, all I can think of is you and making love to you. When I'm not with you, it's the same. I wake up in the morning so horny for you that I have to make myself cum or I'd never get out of bed. I want to suck you now. It's only fair that I return the favor."

I was very touched and overjoyed to know he felt as deeply about me as I did about him. "I think of you a lot too, Robert. When I'm with you it's as if the rest of the world doesn't exist, and when I'm in your arms I feel so safe and secure."

"I feel the same way, Julie" he said after kissing me. "I like everything about you. When we start kissing, I can't keep my hands off your body."

"You don't have to ever keep your hands off my body," I said. "I love the way you touch me. You get me so excited."

I held him tight as we locked our faces together, our tongues completely in each other's mouths. Moments later his sensual lips had encircled my clit and he made love to me until I couldn't hold back any longer. I climaxed into his loving mouth as he moaned his approval.

We cuddled for a while on the blanket, our naked bodies entwined. When I felt Robert harden again, I reached into my beach bag and took out some lubricating jelly. When Robert saw the tube, he knew what I had in mind. He took it from me and told me to lie on my side facing away from him. He covered my pussy with the lubricant and then lay down behind me.

He began to cover my neck with kisses while his hand reached in front of me and fondled my breasts. "I'm going to fuck you now, Julie. I want to feel my cock sliding in and out of your cunt. I'm going to fuck you good and then I'm going to pump a quart of cum into your fantastic pussy. Are you ready for me?"

I was completely ready because his erotic description of what he intended to do to me had me steaming. Nothing else in the world mattered to me other than feeling his erection inside me. "Yes, Robert, I'm so ready I can't wait. Please fuck me now. Fuck me hard," I begged him.

He positioned his hardness between my cheeks and found my pussy. As he eased into me, I pushed back, impatient to be full of him. His hand grabbed my hip and he drove himself into me. I gasped with the mixture of pleasure and momentary pain. We both began swaying our hips forcing his rock hard cock in and out of my steaming cunt. With loud moans of happiness, we both climaxed together, his fluid rushing into me as mine spilled onto the blanket.

Much to my delight, he didn't lose his erection and remained inside of my now well lubricated backside. He held me in his arms, nibbling on my neck and caresses my breasts and nipples.

"Oh, Robert, that was wonderful," I told him as soon as I my breath returned. "You turn me on so much. I liked you as soon as I met you at the party. If it had been up to me I would have told the other two to leave. You're more than enough man for me."

"I know how you felt because I wanted to be alone with you too, especially when I saw you were a beautiful girl with such a sexy clit. It took all my strength not to rush over to you and kiss it when you dropped your panties and showed us your secret. You looked so hot standing there with your breasts swaying in your garter belt and stockings."

I twisted my shoulders around and kissed him without letting him escape from my pussy. "I was so scared then. I didn't feel sexy at all. I'm so happy you like my body just the way it is."

"I do, Julie. I wouldn't change an inch of it." To prove it, he began sliding his cock in and out of me again. This time I remained passive and let him choose his own pace. Neither of us could cum again so in a few minutes, and much to my regret, he had to pull out of me as I was getting sore.

We snuggled for a while longer, then put our clothes back on and headed for the car.

We drove home that evening sitting as close to one another as was humanly possible without causing an accident. Robert's arm was around me and his hand was cupping my breast. I caressed his cock the whole time and I kept kissing him every chance I got. It took us more than an hour to say goodnight in our living room. We were on the couch and I took Robert in my backside again. I knew I'd never tire of feeling his manhood inside me or the very feminine pleasure of having his cum pumping into me. At two a.m. I finally pushed him out the door, reluctant though I was to see him leave.

I went to Jill's and my room and got my nightie and a clean pair of panties. In the bathroom, I took a very hot shower, not wanting to bring sand or suntan lotion into bed with me.

As I stood naked in front of the mirror brushing my hair after my shower, I could think of nothing but Robert. I had come to care for him a lot in such a short time. It was very exciting but not without it's scary side. What if I fell in love with him? Would he stay with me even though I wasn't a real woman? I hated that ugly bulge between my legs! I even toyed with the idea of taking a razor blade and cutting it off, but my sense of self-preservation eventually made me realize how foolish that would be. I hurriedly put on my panties and tucked away the offending growth, then covered it again with my nightgown.

Jill was asleep when I finally crawled into bed. She looked so peaceful, sleeping on her side, but I had to wake her up as I was so horny from my day with Robert and also because I knew she want me to tell her how my date had been. He'd had three orgasms but I was still extremely excited even though I'd managed to cum once. After telling her every detail about how wonderful my day had been, she took me inside her superb pussy and I came in less than twenty minutes.

The next day Robert called and asked to take me dancing on Saturday night. I accepted at once and I was very excited as I hadn't really been out partying since I had arrived in California.

I knew then that the rest of my life would be wonderful.

If you liked this story and want more of it, contact me and tell me what you liked best.

Lisa433
Lisa433
51 Followers