Julie's Summer Schooling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jaymal
Jaymal
1,496 Followers

Lucy pulled away from the kiss abruptly and observed Julie, a trace of mockery mixed with her desire. The girl was flushed and panting, a dark strand of hair stuck to her cheek. She was dazed yet very obviously aroused by Lucy's transformation from sisterly advisor to sexual predator.

'Beautiful, isn't she?' Lucy smiled, running a manicured finger in a curve from Julie's chin to beneath her throat. 'Help me strip her, James. Let's get her naked.' There was an edge to Lucy's voice that after two months I recognised well. It always showed up at the point just before she tipped from arousal into utter sexual dementia. Only this time she was going to drag a helpless young woman with her into the vortex. Well strictly speaking I could have helped the young woman, but with Julie so delicious in her vulnerability, I found I had no intention of doing so. I was going to leap on board Lucy's wild ride and enjoy every crazy fucking moment. Taking hold of the thin straps on Julie's dress, I wrenched the garment down round her waist.

The move elicited a startled gasp from the youngster. It had exposed her magnificent tits, one of which I had earlier prised free of its supporting cup. As I ripped the flimsy dress the rest of the way and flung it across the room, Lucy set vigorously about the bra, unhooking it in a second and tearing it from Julie's impressive chest. Then with a few deft movements she removed her top to show off her own gorgeously pert breasts. She pressed them close to the softly moaning younger girl and resumed her passionate mouth-to-mouth exploration. I hooked my thumbs round the delicate lace of Julie's panties and tore them roughly away from her luscious ass; her pubic hair was shaved to a thin strip, leading enticingly to a pink little cunt that was visibly wet and glistening between her loosening thighs.

'So what would you like now?' asked Lucy between kisses. 'What does our lovely little slut want next?' It made my heart jolt with delight to realise my girlfriend's fabulously foul mouth might be turned on another woman.

Julie too seemed taken aback at being referred to in this manner, but her breath was shallow with desire, as if she were buoyed up by the eroticism of the moment. 'I want to be fucked. I want James to fuck me.'

'Oh you'll get fucked all right,' Lucy promised with the merest touch of malice, and she stroked Julie's hair. 'You'll get fucked and maybe not just by James.' The nineteen-year-old flinched slightly at this enigmatic remark, but Lucy pressed on without giving her a chance to react any further. 'What else would you like? Go on, tell me.'

'I want him to lick me. I want him to lick my...'

Lucy grabbed her hair at the roots, causing her to gasp. 'Your cunt, Julie? Say what you mean, you pretty little bitch. Say it!'

'I want him to lick my cunt!' It was obvious the word was foreign to the girl's lovely mouth.

Lucy released her grip on Julie's hair. 'Oh you do, do you?' She was warming to her erotic cruelty by now. 'Well I've got a better idea. You suck on my boyfriend's cock and I'LL see to that pretty little cunt of yours.' She slid from the sofa wearing only her denim cut-offs and slipped daintily between the girl's legs.

Julie's wide-eyed astonishment was almost comic. Her elbows were tensed up to her breasts and she was wriggling defensively up the back of the sofa. 'But...but I've never...'

'Well you're going to,' Lucy laughed softly, gripping her hips and nuzzling close to the enticing pink labia. 'James, hold the bitch. Better still, put your dick in her mouth.'

'Anything you say.' My response was breathless. My T-shirt I had already cast aside and now I enthusiastically pulled off my shorts, enjoying the sensation of my rigid cock swinging free of restriction. I leapt back on to the sofa, straddling the gasping Julie and prising apart her arms, so that my rod pressed between her breasts. Her mouth was open in semi-protest at the fact that a woman she hardly knew was starting to lap intently at her crotch, so I took the opportunity and thrust the bulging head of my prick abruptly past her lips. Her hot mouth closed instinctively round me; I groaned slightly as her tongue twirled around my cock-head and she began to suck. That at least she seemed to have no problem with.

Behind me I could hear Lucy kissing and licking greedily at Julie's twat. I wished I could see my girlfriend going down on the little sweetheart, but had to be content with rapid, wet sound effects. That and the suction on the end of my dick were keeping me more than adequately stimulated. I was concentrating on guiding more of my dick into the girl's hot, hard-working mouth, but was simultaneously drinking in her confused reaction to Lucy's oral attentions. Her eyes registered panic at the thought that another woman's tongue was exploring her pussy and even a cock in her mouth could not distract her from the idea. But as the minutes progressed her body could clearly no longer deny how good it was making her feel. She was making little moans in the back of her throat, as Lucy's expert attentions took effect. Her hands gripped my thighs to steady herself, as she began to writhe and buck.

Her excitement was building steadily and she slurped at me all the harder as if to compensate, with more commitment than expertise. But then her bodily sensations became too much for her and she drew back from her task of fellating me, so she could openly cry out. 'Oh - oh - oh - oh God... oh God... oh shit...' She seemed astonished to find herself approaching orgasm under such circumstances, but the rush was coming on her fast nonetheless. I was tempted to reinsert my stiffness and make her gag on a mouthful of cock just as she came, but sportingly withheld myself. There was way too much to enjoy in her wailing cries of mortified pleasure, as the climax ripped through her. Her fresh, young body shuddered out of control and I clambered off her completely, so I could watch those delicious titties bounce. As her climax gradually wound down, she subsided on the sofa, skin glistening with a sheen of sweat.

'So how did you like being licked out by another woman?' asked Lucy with a sense of evil enjoyment.

Julie's head lolled against the settee. She could scarcely speak. 'It was...it was...' She could hardly believe it. 'It was really good...'

'And how good a cock-sucker is she?' asked Lucy, grinning up at me.

'Oh she's promising,' I assured her, my still-engorged penis rearing above Julie's head. 'Not as good as you, but definitely could get there with practice.'

'And what sort of cunt-licker will she make, I wonder?' Lucy's words produced instant shocked attention from Julie. 'Lay her down on the sofa, James. Turn and turn about, isn't that right?' She was already wriggling her tight little bum out of her cut-offs, revealing to me her own smoothly shaved pussy and firm thighs. I could have fucked her right there, as I would have on any other occasion, but we had a different project that evening.

'Come on you,' I said gently, dragging the bemused and fearful Julie into a lying position. Her eyes were appealing to me for support and I couldn't help but feel a pang of sympathy; receiving was one thing, but to go mouth to pussy with another girl, not having even contemplated such a thing half an hour before... However, my cock was making all my decisions for me now and had been since I entered into this pact of whatever-it-takes seduction with Lucy. Julie would do what she was told. 'Now you get to pleasure my lovely girlfriend.' Lucy clambered her sweet, nude form on top of the taller girl, a smile of anticipation playing on her lips.

As I'd thought this seemed almost too much for Julie. 'But I'm not sure...I've never...'

SMACK!!!!! The sound of the slap rang out around the room. I was shocked myself to see the red mark left by Lucy's hand on Julie's stunned face. 'I don't want to hear that again, slut.' Lucy's voice was quiet and intense. 'Now I don't know what your plans were when you arrived here, but for the rest of this evening you're our sex toy, our own little unpaid whore - and we do to you whatever the fuck we want. Now I licked you out and made you come, so you're going to do the same for me, got that?' Julie nodded meekly. 'Good. Then get busy and suck my cunt.' And she sat her slick pussy squarely on Julie's face, folding her thighs tightly around the young girl's head.

I watched transfixed, stroking myself to a fierce hardness, as Julie set about another woman's pussy for the first time. Lucy gave her no option, showed her no leniency; she began to move up and down insistently on her confused lover's face, grinding the wet folds of her vagina into the teen's nose and mouth, wearing a look of triumph. 'That's it, Julie, in at the deep end... There's no other way!' She leered at me lasciviously as she said it and beckoned me to join in pleasuring her. I moved to the edge of the sofa, took her face in my hands and kissed her firmly on the mouth, as she rocked on poor Julie's face, responding either to the girl's attempts at tonguing her, or to the sheer heat of the situation.

'That's right, you little whore - eat me out, tongue-fuck me!' she hissed, having broken away from me, then she wrapped her arms round the back of my neck and rocked on her trapped sex-partner more insistently. 'Go on, smell my cunt-juice, lap it up, you filthy bitch!' I rubbed her smooth tits as her excitement increased, pinched and tugged at her erect nipples, as the movement of her gently bucking body gradually became more frenzied. 'Oh God, James, I've got the little tart sucking on my clit,' she confided in me, as if it were necessary. 'This feels fucking great - she's going to make me... Oh God I'm coming... Oh yes, fucking bitch! Nasty little cunt-sucking whore... Shit! Fuck! FUCK!!!' I grasped hold of her and felt her nails digging sharply into my neck and shoulder as her body spasmed wildly. She was bucking frantically on Julie's face, so that the girl let out a sudden moan of alarm, as if she was being suffocated by Lucy's snatch. But my girl was far beyond giving her captive any relief, even if she'd felt disposed to. Her thighs clutched themselves round Julie's head, her pussy moulding itself to the youngster's spluttering face, all through the throes of her violent ecstasy.

Moments after her orgasm had subsided, leaving Julie free to breath once more, I was helping Lucy off the sofa's end; she was drained and panting, but her sexual fire was dampened only momentarily. It seemed to return full-force along with her breath. 'Go see if our little bitch is all right,' she instructed me, deliberately loudly. 'She did that so well, I think she deserves her reward now. Keep her juiced-up - she's going to need it...'

I sank down to Julie's side, deeply aroused by what had gone before and exultant in the knowledge of what was still in store for her. Lucy was already searching beneath the sofa for the next part of our plan. Our ripe little sex-student was lying half-stunned, her lovely face creamed from her recent encounter with Lucy's sopping snatch. I slipped my arms round her tenderly. 'You're doing well, Julie,' I said, stroking back her hair and touching her sticky mouth with my fingers. 'Lucy believes in stretching people's horizons.' I kissed her and her response was long and lingering, as if she was searching for reassurance; the taste of Lucy's cunt mingled on my tongue with Julie's saliva. I ran my hand down the flat of her stomach and rotated my middle finger gently on her swollen clitoris, enjoying her moans, muffled as they were by my undulating mouth. 'Awwwww, you two getting all romantic?' I moved away so Julie could see Lucy perched anew on the other end of the sofa like a malicious and beautiful elf. She was proudly brandishing her favourite sex-toy - a monstrously thick nine-inch black dildo she referred to as Big Friendly Giant; it punched into the air from the balls at its base like an aggressive fist. In her other hand was a tube of KY Jelly. 'You just watch me stretch her fucking horizons,' she spat.

Julie's mouth simply dropped open is disbelief. 'It's...it's...'

'It's a BIG bastard, isn't it?' Lucy grinned ruthlessly, as she began liberally smearing lubricant over the vast, synthetic cock. 'And it's all for you.'

Julie was clutching my arm, apparently for moral support. 'But...but...'

'Oh come now, Julie,' Lucy said, and the menace grew in her voice as she went on. 'We all know you've got the makings of a college slut next year. Sucking off your lecturers for better grades, yeah? That'll be you. The girl in the top room with three guys at the student party, taking it in every hole. Yes, those randy college boys'll be queuing up for a piece of your prime little ass and you'll offer it up to their stiff cocks and beg for more. You'll be a cum-drinking, butt-fucked whore by the end of your first term, won't you Julie? And James and I are going to get you all trained up! There!' She thrust the thoroughly slimed phallus in front of her. 'Get your little cunt over here and sit on this fucker!'

The tone of her voice brooked no objection. With fearful, mute obedience, Julie climbed up and shuffled on her knees over to where her demanding new mistress held ready the angry-looking dick. Lucy urged her on as she raised herself up on the back of the sofa and straddled the beast, so that its head pressed intrusively against her moist and puffed lips. She had a look of intense concentration on her face, as she began to lower herself on to the fuck-device, its great head slowly prizing its way past her vulva. Then her courage left her and she froze.

'Sit on it,' ordered Lucy.

Julie quailed visibly. 'It's too big, it's not going to fit.'

'You just find the room, girlie,' said Lucy savagely, 'or I'll shove it right up you in one go, balls and all!' Julie obviously did not want to put this threat to the test. Instantly she manoeuvred herself round so both hands gripped the sofa back and began to slide herself little by little on to the great spearing weapon that Lucy held beneath her. I had watched with joy times past, as my astounding gal reamed herself with the huge cock, hell - I had enthusiastically helped her out. Now I got to see this scared and aroused young girl impale herself on it at Lucy's demand and once more my own prick bulged till it ached. I moved across to grope Julie's lovely tits and to watch as her tight, young cunt was stretched as it obviously never had been before, by the obscene black dildo.

'Oh God it's so big, it's filling me, it's so fucking huge!' she groaned, as Lucy spat further filthy encouragements. Her crammed pussy had taken six fat inches, when Lucy grabbed hold of her wrist and hissed a further instruction to her.

'Bounce on it. Don't just sit there. Fuck it.'

Julie closed her eyes and began to move on the rigid fuck-pole, gently at first, then with increased vigour. My own cock swelled to its utter hardest, my balls felt bloated with cum, but I was saving myself for the sweet conclusion Lucy and I had talked over. I stared transfixed at Julie's gorgeous, undulating tits and the way her stretched cunt-lips slid up and down the dildo. She knew what was expected and was screwing herself in committed fashion, her juice-matted hair falling round her eyes, a constant stream of 'Fuck, fuck, fuck...' uttering from her sweet mouth.

But Lucy was not satisfied. 'Harder, harder you little bitch, come on... Split yourself on that thing!' She whacked Julie's firm butt-cheek with as much force and she could muster. 'Fuck it, you filthy whore... Fuck it like the nympho bitch you are!!!'

'I...I'm doing all I can!' moaned the beleaguered nineteen-year-old.

'Then I'll do the rest for you.' Lucy grabbed the girl's shoulders and threw her down roughly on to the sofa where she lay, the dildo still rammed inside her, sticking out into the air. Without another word Lucy leapt on her and began pumping the massive weapon backwards and forwards, savaging Julie's already well-fucked hole.

'Oh God - oh shit - oh fuck - oh please Lucy, please I don't think I can take any more...'

'Had enough then?' Lucy snarled, crazed with sex. There was a long, lewd sucking-noise as she extracted the thick pole from inside her near-delirious subject in a single movement. Then she shoved the dildo in Julie's face. 'Lick it clean. Lick it clean of your juice,' she ordered, and the freshly-fucked youngster set about its length instantly with her slavering tongue, apparently frantic to please the woman who had so completely taken control of her.

Lucy crawled over to me feverishly, jammed her tongue in my ear and ran her little hand the length of my own pulsing prick. 'Poor baby,' she crooned, 'look what the little tease has done to you.' She cupped my spunk-filled sac. 'It's time that lovely cock of yours got some relief, courtesy of our hot little bitch-friend!'

She looked over at the worried but expectant Julie, who had finished cleaning up the vast rubber cock. 'Get on all fours. The other way...Get on all fours and stick your ass in the air.' Julie was hesitant once again, so Lucy scrambled over and roughly helped her into the desired position - prone on the sofa, tits squashed against the white leather, pert rear pointing invitingly upwards, cunt entrance glistening and ready. My hard-on was still raging; in my advanced state of excitement I felt the same size as the BFG and I was all set to plug the same hole.

'Now spread your ass-cheeks,' Lucy demanded of her pretty slave.

Julie began to rise in alarm. 'What? You mean he's going to...?' It was news to me as well, but with my urgent need to get off, the thought of that second, tighter hole was a magical one.

Lucy took Julie's head and shoved her down again. I was looking on in barely controlled desire, the craving for release intensifying in my scrotum; already I was rubbing my stiff length over with the KY Jelly. 'You've given my boyfriend a huge boner over there,' Lucy hissed, 'you cock-teasing little whore, and guess what? He's going to shove it up your tight virgin ass.' She was rubbing her fingers against Julie's recently-stretched slit and smearing the girl's now visible, pink-brown rose-bud of an asshole with cunt fluids. 'Throw over the KY James - let's get Julie's little bumhole ready.'

'I'll see to that,' I said, almost delirious with lust. I'd had enough of playing nice guy to Lucy's bad-ass bitch. With relish I squeezed a generous glob of gel on to my middle finger and thrust it deep into Julie's ass. She gave a little squeal and she squirmed and wriggled her bum, as I worked the lube into her tight back-tunnel. I could feel the anal muscles contract around my intruding digit and my mind reeled, as I imagined my swollen cock stuffed inside. I applied more jelly as she gave a series of compliant little cries and sobs. 'You getting yourself ready for this?' I cajoled her. 'You bracing yourself for your first ever ass-fucking?' I would scarcely be able to believe my behaviour later on. Julie just gave off another incoherent moan. 'Don't worry, I've got you nice and lubed up. And I want you to know how very happy it's going to make me, ramming my dick right up your shit-hole.'

Lucy gazed at me lasciviously, as she crawled round to face Julie. 'When did you become such a bastard?' she was laughing in delight.

'I've learned from the best,' I grinned back, positioning myself behind Julie, taking a firm hold of her smooth, round bum-cheeks and pressing the head of my cock against the slightly dilated entrance to her rectum. 'Hold her, Lucy - I've really got to shaft this little whore!'

I could feel her fresh young form tense in expectation. 'Please, don't be hard, James,' she whimpered, and to my credit I started off slowly, working the head of my stiffened prick just an inch into her slimed-up hole and holding it there. Involuntarily her ass muscles tightened against my invading cock. She uttered another precious little moan and Lucy gripped her arms tightly.

Jaymal
Jaymal
1,496 Followers