Julie's Summer Schooling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jaymal
Jaymal
1,496 Followers

'Better relax, sweetheart,' I said with enforced calm. 'There's a lot more to go.' Don't like to flatter myself, but she deserved due warning. Then I gradually, deliciously worked my thick tool into her compact shitbox, putting all my concentration into not shooting off, as her rectal muscles worked in sweet opposition to my intrusion.

Julie was yelping and giving little screams, as I insinuated my way up her rear cavity. 'Oh Christ, oh Christ, he's got his cock up my ass!' she groaned in disbelief, as I worked towards my final destination.

'Well now, you're quite the brainbox, aren't you?' said Lucy cruelly. 'Hold this moment, Julie. You'll never forget the first time you were sodomized.' I was a good four inches in now and counting, the walls of her ass-hole gripping my pulsing shaft like a gloved hand on a nine-iron. I had just enough pity left in my raging lust not to rip past the tight rubber of her sphincter and pound her the way I wanted to, but I vowed in my crazed state: before the holiday was out, I would see she was reamed to her depths. I would drive myself balls-deep into Julie's rear and slam-fuck her till she screamed, till I pumped my hot seed into her very core. For now, I just relished the sensation of her rectum clamped around my vanishing pole, the sight of her nubile body writhing on my throbbing member.

'Fuck that ass, darling,' Lucy urged. 'Fuck that tight little girlie-girl ass.' Her hand had slipped southwards, so that she could give her exposed, wet cunt a good frigging. 'Come on you dirty fucker, let me see you screw that bitch good!' I gripped Julie's buttocks more tightly and rocked her back and forth on my cock till she squealed and howled. 'You like that, Julie?' Lucy persisted. 'You like his fat cock stuffed up your shit-box? Giving you the fucking you deserve, you nasty little tramp? You like him fucking your dirty ass? You like him... You like... Ohhhhhh fuck!!!' And her body began to shudder as she brought herself off again.

I was pumping solidly now, giving Julie's ass some proper attention. Holding back and enjoying the sensation of her anal walls clinging to my length. But the sound of Lucy's furious orgasm was too much for me. I could feel my balls starting to contract, readying themselves to propel their load deep inside the beautiful teen. Even in my deranged state I had other plans; as I began to spasm beyond control I pulled right back, sliding out of her tight greased-up shaft with an audible slurp. Julie uttered another high-pitched little scream at my exit and I yelled along with her, as my hard, convulsing organ spewed thick jets of sperm over her ass-hole and her twat. My body continued jolting in orgasm, until it had expelled the last of my cum and relieved itself of its tension.

Lucy, still in the throes of her own ecstasy, crawled the length of Julie's body and set about the girl's crack with her curled tongue. I watched in amazement, even in my satiated state, as she scooped up the thick, pearly jism which had splattered around Julie's twin holes, allowing it to pool in her mouth. Then she cleaned off the soaked end of my cock in the same fashion, staring at me wickedly as she did so. Sticky mouthful intact, she dragged herself and the tired and panting Julie into a kneeling position. Then she squirmed her tongue past Julie's lips, allowing her mouth's sloppy contents to drool over the girl's face, some of it sliding down her surprised throat. When she pulled her face away, Julie's lips and chin were plastered with spunk. Gooey, white ropes of semen dangled between the two girls' mouths. It was a sight to marvel at: the young slut-in-training, naked and cum-smeared, limp in the arms of her similarly nude, bitch-queen mistress, my own Lucy-love, the dirtiest woman I had ever fucked.

'Go get this girl a glass of water,' she instructed me, when she had licked my cum from Julie's lips. 'I think we can safely say she's earned it.' When I returned, Lucy had laid Julie down on the sofa and was cuddled next to her, lightly stroking her face. 'Let's give her the rest of the night off,' she said, as the teen sipped wearily from the glass. 'What do you say, Jules?' Suddenly her voice was almost as matey as it had been at the start of the evening. Julie stared at her and nodded in dazed but relieved weariness. It struck me that her chief emotion was one of awe at her hostess for the evening. This was something I could understand. How did I end up dating a girl who did this shit?

Lucy let Julie drink for a moment longer, then she stood up and gave a the girl a peremptory whack on her naked flank, causing her to cry out in surprise and spill the some of her water. 'Okay Julie, we're done with you. Drink up, put your knickers on and get your ass out of here.' Our guest looked at her in bewilderment. 'Well what do you expect? You got what you came for. Now move that cute little bum before James throws you naked into the hallway!' I didn't know whether to feel sympathy or to laugh.

'You don't think that was a little harsh?' I suggested minutes later, after Julie had been packed in red-faced confusion from the room, the door slammed unceremoniously behind her by my girlfriend.

Lucy snaked her arms around me sinuously and planted a kiss on my cheek. 'Oh I don't think so,' she said lightly. 'I don't want her getting any ideas. Or you for that matter.' And she pulled me back down on to the sofa. 'Me?' I was all innocence, even as Lucy ran her hand all over my newly awakening cock.

'Yes you,' Lucy insisted. 'I don't want you getting too attached to that one. You've got this little ass to sort out now!' And she gave her own tight rump a resounding smack. 'Any more time we spend with our little walking fuck-toy will be on my terms and don't you forget it.' She continued to tease my re-energising cock as she spoke.

'How could I?' I said, my voice husky with arousal. 'Anyway, what makes you think she'd ever set foot in this room again after what we put her through?'

'This, maybe?' Lucy grinned and flipped a little red-bound booklet from where she had been concealing it behind her back. Julie's passport. 'Silly girl really should have checked her purse before she left.'

I paused for a single stunned moment, before slipping a hand round Lucy's slim waist and drawing her into a long, naked embrace. I might have been drained once already that evening, but there was a long, hard night of one-on-one still to come, and Christ was I set for it. When your girl's this evil, what's not to love?

Jaymal
Jaymal
1,496 Followers