Julie's Threesome

Story Info
Julie has the holiday of a lifetime.
9.8k words
3.8
13.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robin35
robin35
126 Followers

It had been a hard year for Julie. She had been promoted again and that meant more staff under her control and more work to do. It also meant she was away from home a lot more and travelling to sort out issues. It was shattering and she could not remember when she had last had a day off. She would work all week and often not get home until late on a Friday night and then on the weekend she would be just as busy. She would spend Saturday doing the shopping and the cleaning of the house and then she would spend Sunday with family and friends and before she knew it she would be back at her desk on the Monday.

She had also not had time for a social life recently and had certainly not seen any action in the bedroom that she could remember. It was beginning to get her down.

One day an adult catalogue dropped through her door. She picked it up and was about to throw it out when she suddenly decided to keep it. She took it upstairs and put it in the bedside drawer. Things were about to change for her and she did not see it coming.

One day she had a rare night off. She went to the supermarket and bought herself some goods for the house and then she just happened to pass the alcohol aisle. She decided to walk down it out of curiosity. Before she realised it she had picked up a couple of bottles of white wine and put them in her basket. She paid for her goods and went home. She had her dinner and then instead of watching some television she put some music on and picked up a book that she had been reading and relaxed down with it. She was about ten pages in when she remembered the wine. She put down the book and went to the kitchen.

She went to the fridge and looked inside and pulled out the two bottles. She knew little about wine but she knew what grape's that she liked. She liked a Chardonnay and she liked a Chenin Blanc. She toyed with both of the bottles and opted for the Chardonnay. She put the Chenin Blanc back in the fridge for another time and then she placed the Chardonnay on the kitchen top. She went to the kitchen drawer and found the old corkscrew and then found a wine glass. It needed a wash. Now she was ready. She popped the cork on the wine and poured herself a glass and went back to the front room with the glass and the bottle and settled back down to her reading.

Her children were out for the night so she knew that she had the place to herself. She read for about an hour and consumed a glass of the wine. Once it had finished she decided that she should have a bath and get her things ready for tomorrow because she was going on a road trip the next day. She put her book and glass down and went upstairs and began to run the bath. She added some bubbles and waited for it to run. It took about ten minutes to normally run. In the meantime she went into her bedroom.

She began to undress. She took her blouse off and placed it in the washing basket ready to be washed at the weekend. She then unzipped her skirt and let it slide down her hips and watched it fall to the floor where she then stepped out of it. She stood there in just her bra, knickers and hold-up stockings. Her lingerie was from Victoria Secrets. She had earned her position at work and her one concession to life was that she bought the best lingerie that she could afford and she always made sure that it matched. She hated herself if she could not find a matching set in the morning and if she had to wear unmatching she felt uncomfortable all day and could not wait to get home to take it off.

Today she had worn something really sexy. She had a red Basque with matching knickers on today finished off with black sheer hold-up stockings. She sat down on the bed and rolled the stockings down her legs and as they came down she noticed that she needed to shave her legs. Next she stood and unclipped the Basque. It seemed to take forever to undo all the clips but eventually the last was undone and she dropped it to the floor. Finally she pulled down her knickers and stood there. Before she went to the bathroom she looked at herself in the mirror. She could not understand why she could not get the man that she wanted to love her.

She was about 5ft 3in tall. A little on the small side but it felt brilliant when a man cuddled her who was so much taller than her because she could get to nozzle into his chest and run her fingers over it. She looked at her breasts. They were a 36D and were still firm despite giving birth to two children. Her waist cinched where it should and although her legs were not the longest they were nice and slim. It just intrigued her and it crossed her mind at least once a day. All she wanted was a man to love and respect her. Was that too much to ask for?

She shrugged her shoulders and walked out of her bedroom and went into the bathroom and stopped the bath running. The bubbles were nice and high and when she climbed in they covered her completely. She slid down under the water and held her breath for a while whilst allowing her hair to get wet. After about 30 seconds she came back up for air. She just laid there for about fifteen minutes enjoying the warmth and the bubbles as they softened her skin. She decided after about fifteen minutes that she had better start washing herself or she would fall asleep in her bath.

She washed herself in Royal Jelly - she loved the smell of that stuff and she could never buy enough of it. Once she was clean she found the items necessary to shave her legs. She shaved them being careful not to cut herself and then she shaved some of her pubic hair just to tidy it up. She ran her hands over her legs and pussy and was satisfied that she was nice and smooth. Once she was clean she stepped out of the bath and put a towel around her torso and slipped into her fluffy dressing gown. She walked out of the bathroom and back into the bedroom. She began to potter around.

She reached under the bed and pulled out her travel suitcase. She went to her drawers and took out the items that she would need to pack for her trip. She took them to her suitcase and packed it up. She then went to the wardrobe and picked out the suits and blouses that she would be needing. Satisfied that she was ready for her trip she towelled herself dry and then slipped into her nightie and put the dressing gown back on.

She then went back downstairs and picked her glass back up and added some more wine to it and then she picked up her book and began to read again. The hours passed, the pages turned and the wine went down. Before she knew it she had completed five chapters of the book and the whole bottle of wine. She stood up and went to the fridge and removed the second bottle of wine. She was not driving over the next few days- she had decided to take the train to give herself a bit of a rest. She poured herself another glass of wine and took it back to the front room. She went back to her book and became so engrossed that before she knew it the second bottle of wine was gone and she decided that it was time to go to bed. She put the book down and stood up.

She was a little wobbly on her feet and had to hold onto the bannister to get herself upstairs and into the bedroom. She eventually managed to get to her bedroom and settled on the bed. She could not get to sleep and she thought that she might read again but then she decided that she was too drunk to get downstairs again to the front room to retrieve it. She tried to get to sleep again but it was useless and eventually she gave up and sat up in bed. She looked round her room for another book but could not find one and then she remembered the catalogue in her drawer. She giggled to herself as she took the catalogue out of the drawer. She pulled off the wrapping and began to flick through the pages.

The lingerie looked trashy and she could never imagine wearing any of it so she flicked through them quickly but then she found herself looking at the vibrators. Some of them were so cock like these days that she began to get wet and her nipples began to grow. The thought of one of them pounding her pussy was turning her on and making her imagine that it was a man doing it. All sorts of scenarios ran through her head. As she flicked through the magazine with one hand her other hand began to caress her body. It moved round her neck and made her shiver in excitement.

She put down the magazine and began to touch herself and imagine that it was a man touching her. She took her nightie off and sat there naked caressing herself. She started with her neck and then she moved down to her chest. She touched a breast. It was soft and tender and as she massaged it her nipples began to grow. Her nipple was soon stood up soon hard and erect. She only wished that she could kiss them but they were not quite big enough. Instead she took her other hand and placed it on her other breast. She laid back on the pillows and just ran her hands around the flesh of her breasts and then she ran her hand over her nipples and gave them a tweak. That felt good.

She let go of her breasts and moved her hand down her abdomen. Her skin felt so soft that she became wetter than she had been for a long time. This was what a man should be doing to her. She left her abdomen alone and touched her legs. They jumped off the bed she was that aroused. She was covered in goose bumps and she knew that it would not take her too long to cumm if she was to touch herself around her pussy. She wanted to delay that action.

She continued to touch her breasts and her legs for as long as she could before she eventually had to give in and touch her pussy. She moved her hand up and touched the little bit of hair that surrounded her pussy. She ran her fingers through it and it made her lift her buttocks off the bed and she had her first orgasm although it was only a small one. She wanted the big one. The explosion after good sex and only she could do that to herself.

She decided to go for it. She touched her lips and almost swooned. It had been too long since a man had done this to her. She had the image of the man in her head and she could feel his fingers on her lips. She was in sexual heaven. It had been so long and she could do nothing to stop the orgasms that were coming from her. She could not remember the last time she had been this horny. It felt so good.

She stopped touching her lips and moved to the entrance of her pussy. She opened herself up and inserted a finger into it. She brought it back out and tasted her juice as if a man was doing this to her. She then brought her finger back down and began to finger fuck herself. She was near the big one. In and out her finger went. Finally it exploded out of her. She let out a scream as she came. She just came and came. It felt fantastic. She removed her finger and licked it clean and the she managed to get herself to sleep.

The next day she had a hangover but she also had a glow about her that she had not had for a long time. She was thankful that she was getting the train to her work for the next few days because she would have been unable to drive.

Work was hard and long and she did not really stop. On her last night she decided to go to dinner and treat herself. She had a lovely Italian and some nice Red wine and ended the week nice and relaxed.

When she got home it was about one o'clock in the afternoon. She could have gone into the office but she decided to take that time off - which was just as well. Behind the door of the house when she entered there was the usual post but there was also a couple of parcels that needed to be collected. Curiously she wondered what they were. She unpacked and put on a load of washing in then she jumped in the car and set off for the post office. She arrived and picked them up and took them home and placed them on the countertop. She made herself a cup of coffee and took the parcels with the post into the front room. She opened the post. Bills and junk. She sorted out the bills then she turned her attention to the parcels.

As she opened them her eyes bulged open. Both contained sex toys. One was called a rabbit and the other was a large vibrator. She was annoyed that she had received such a thing so she decided to ring the company to find out what was going on.

"Hello PABO Sarah speaking" A voice said.

Julie went on to explain what had happened and how this was disgusting and she was shocked and she would be taking it higher. Sarah said that she would look into it and would ring her back. Julie sat there drinking her coffee and waiting for the phone to ring. Half an hour later it rang and Sarah was back on the phone.

"Mrs Mee it is Sarah from PABO here can we talk?"

"Yes of course and please call me Julie."

"Julie do you remember the night of the 29th of September?"

Julie stopped and had a think. The 29th September that was four nights ago. The night that she had consumed all that wine.

"Err sort of." Julie said.

"Round about midnight the order was placed and your card was used." Sarah said."

Suddenly something dawned on Julie. It was a foggy memory because of all the alcohol that she had consumed but she did remember picking her credit card off of the floor in the morning and wondering how it had got there. What had she done?

"Uhm its okay Sarah. Thanks for your help." Then Julie put the phone down and burst out laughing. She had ordered them when she was as pissed as a fart. She could not stop laughing. She eventually managed to control herself and took the toys and was about to put them in the bin but changed her mind. She unpacked them and then she put them in the drawer by her bed. She cleared away the packaging. She needed a holiday she thought if she was doing things like that.

Julie rang the office to check when her calendar was free. She had nothing booked in the next couple of weeks so she immediately booked herself down for holiday. She then went on the internet and started to look at late deal holidays. She spent all afternoon doing this and eventually settled on a place in Egypt. A five star hotel with a spa and heated swimming pool and plenty of nearby restaurants. It was booked for Sunday and it was now Friday evening. She had a lot to do.She rang her children and told them about her impulsive decision and they both agreed that it was a good idea. Next she took a glass of wine and took it upstairs and rooted through her wardrobe. There was some serious eighties action going on. She needed to do some serious shoppping. That would be tomorrows job.

She spent the rest of the day looking out what she could take with her. She had no problems with lingerie. She had plenty of sexy lingerie that she could take so that was sorted. She packed that into her suitcase. She did have a few items that she wanted to take and she packed them. She spent the rest of the day just pottering around and decided to have an early night. She had got herself arosused again all because she was going on holiday. This time she stripped off and immediately went to bed naked she had a plan in mind. She climbed onto the bed but not under the duvet. She laid on top of the duvet and played with her breasts with her hands but she wanted something else.

She reached into her drawer and brought out the toys that she had bought. She looked at them and wondered what to do. She took the rabbit and switched it on. It vibrated in her hand and sent a shiver down her spine. She ran the rabbit all over her skin. It made her skin tingle all over and she knew that it would be good if she knew what to do with it. She just played with it and got herself aroused and ready for the vibrator. She took that in her hand and and turned it on. It shook in her hand and she could not wait to get the vibrator into her pussy. She dropped the rabbit onto the bed and concentrated on the vibrator.

She placed it at her her pussy and let it vibrate against her lips. It caused her to cumm and she could not wait to feel it inside her pussy. She placed it at the entrance of her pussy and slowly inserted it into herself. Inch by inch the vibrator went into her pussy. It took her a good couple of minutes to get all of the vibrator into hertself. When it was inserted she was wetting herself so much it had been so long since she had felt this sexy. She left the vibrator there for a couple of minutes and then she began to move the vibrator in and out of her pussy. It felt fantastic.

In and out she let the vibrator go and she just laid back and let the sensations sweep over her. She could not contain herself anymorte and she exploded in a huge orgasm. She let go of the vibrator and watched as it slid out of her pussy and landed on top of the duvet. She slept naked that night. The next day was spent gettting ready for her holiday. She did some shopping, quite a bit of shoppping. She went round to her children's houses and gave then a load of fresh food that was going to go off in her fridge whilst she was away. She then came home and booked herself a taxi and then she packed her suitcase and put it on the scales to make sure it was not too heavy. Satisfied that she was ready to go she spent a quiet evening at home reading her book and had an early night.

The next day she was ready to go on her holiday. She was so prepared for the break and she could not wait for the sun to hit the skin and warm her up. She had to get up early because she was booked on a ten o'clock flight and these days you had to book in three hours beforehand. She arrived at the airport and checked in and made her way through customs and into departures. She went straight to the bar and ordered a large glass of wine. She was on holiday and the holiday was going to start here. She slowly consummed the wine and sat there and thought about the sun and the sand. Eventually her flight was called and she made her way to the assigned terminal. She stood in line as you do if you are British as was eventually allowed to get on her plane and was directed to her chair. She settled in and ordered herself another glass of wine.

The flight lasted for about four hours and she had constantly ordered drinks throughout the flight so when they landed she was a little tipsy. She staggered off of the plane and into the bright sunlight. She immmmediately thought that this was where she should be and began to relax and not only due to the alcohol. She walked down the airplane steps and into the terminal and waited for her bag to come off the carousel. It always seemed to be the last one for Julie. Eventually she saw it arrive and she picked it up and went to look for her touring party. She found them all gathered round this stupid pole with a rep stood by it. She gathhered with the rest of the holidaymakers and waited for her name to be called so she could go to her allocated coach that would take her to her hotel. Eventually after what seemed like an age she arrived at her hotel and entered reception. She was immdeiately impressed. She had made a good choice. She booked in at reception and then a bellboy showed her to her room. She entered the room and placed her handbag on the bed . She rummaged inside it for a while and then she turned and gave the boy a tip. She then collapsed onto the bed and had a sleep. She woke up a little dazed and unaware of where she was and then she remembered and smiled to herself. Thiis was the start of the break that she so sorely needed.

She climbed off of the bed and walked around the room to check it out. It was immaculate and up to the standard that she had paid for. It was clean and sparsely furnished but it had a king-sized bed, a couple of couches, a dresssing table, a large double wardrobe and a walk-in closet for her to change in. It was all that she could have hoped for. She was glad that she had paid the extra money to get the comfort and the style and she knew that she would enjoy staying here. She unpacked and then she ordered a bottle of champagne from room service and sat down on one of the couches and began to read on eof the books that she had brought with her. She decided that today would be a day of rest.

robin35
robin35
126 Followers