Julie's Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robin35
robin35
126 Followers

She read the book for a couple of hours and when she put it down she noticed that it was seven o'clock and she thought that's she should get ready for dinner. She changed out of her travel clothes and got dresed up in a nice long cotton dress with flowers on it. She left her room and went down to the restaurant. She did feel a little self-concious when she was given a table for two and she was the eonly person sat there. It made her long to have a man for company. She snapped herself back to reality. She was not going to let the lack of a man spoil her holiday. She was here to relax and recharge her batteries. Who knew she might even find a man whilst she was here? It was a lovely thought and when she finished her meal she went to the bar and enjoyed a couple of more glasses of wine before retiring for the night. It was that warm that she slept naked and slept like a log.

The next morning she woke up and pushed herself up in the bed and looked around smiling to herself and was glad that she had decided to come away for the next ten days. She was just going to relax. She did not even plan to go on any of the trips. It was by the pool sipping cocktails for her. She climbed out of her bed and walked naked to the bathroom. She turned on the shower and waited for it to warm up. Stood there she again looked in the mirror and smiled to herself. She was indeed a good-looking woman and she was going to show her assets off to anyone who wanted to look whilst she was here. She stepped into the shower and cleansed herself and then she towlled herself dry. She walked back into the bedroom and walked to the wardrobe. She opened the doors and chose what she was going to wear for the day.

She leafed through the bikinis that she had brought with her and decided to take out the little black one that she had bought. She looked at the size of it and had to smile to herself. She pulled on the bottoms. They were thong bottoms and when she turned and looked in the mirror they almost showed all of her asre and when they settled they would ride between her cheeks and all of her arse cheeks would be on show. Next she wrapped a red sarong around her waist and tied it sexly at the side so that you could just pull the string and it would come undone. Finally she put on the top. It was a 34D a size too small for her but when she put it on it showed off her breasts magnificently and gave her a cleavage to be proud of. She styled her hair and added some make-up and then picked up a book and made her way down to the restaurant for breakfast. She was aware as she walked into the restaurant that she had caught the eye of many of the men there and saw that a couple of hands got a slap. She nearly laughed out loud but she showed restraint and went to the waiter and asked to be seated for breakfast. She saw him eye her up and she became a little moist between her legs. She was taken by the arm and shown to the table that she had sat at last night. She took her seat and after consuming her breakfast she went in search of the swimming pool. Being out of school holiday season it was not too busy by the pool. She located a recliner and placed her towel onto it. She climbed on and settled down to read her book.

After about an hour she decided to have a little bit of a swim. She took off her sarong and placed it on the recliner and walked to the pool.She went to the diving board. She climbed on and stood there for a moment. She wanted men to admire her body and she was enjoying the looks that she was getting. Suddenly she jumped up and dived in. She hit the water with hardly a splash. She did about twenty lenghths and then she climbed out and went back to her recliner and her book. She was so engrossed in her book and the heat of the sun that she jumped when a young voice said to her.

"Would madam like a drink?"

Julie looked up and what she saw took her breath away and it made her imagine what it would be like to make love to him or should she say have sex with him. She was not here to make love to someone. She wanted some red hot sex action and she would do anything to get it.

"Yes please I will have a Mojito." She replied.

She looked up and watched him as he walked away. He had a damn sexy arse and she would have loved to have had a feel of it. Ah well she could all but dream. Maybe one day it would happen and she would get the sexual thrill that she longed for. She went back to her book and waited for the drink to come because she wanted to look at the eye candy again. It was brought back by the same young man and she felt herself get wet. She so wanted this man. She had put her marker on the young and decided that she would try to attract him to her bed. What she did not know was that the young man was also thinking the same thing. He loved to have sex with white women. They were so sexual.

She rested for the better part of the day and topped up her tan and then she returned to her room to get ready for dinner. She stripped off her clothes and had a shower to freshen up and then she got dressed. She chose to go all black but sexily. She started with black hold- up stockings. Then she chose some black French Knickers and a matching black bra which again was a size smaller than she used to wear and pushed her breasts up so that everyone would notice them. She finished the look by slipping into a black cocktail dress. She did her hair and make-up and then looked at herself in the wardrobe. She knew she looked damn sexy and she knew that the men in the restaurant would definitely notice her. This was the effect that she wanted and this was what she was going to do for the rest of the week. She went down to the restaurant and was shown to her now usual table. She sat there and waited to have her order taken. When the waiter arrived she was pleased to see that it was the same young man from the pool. She gave him her order and before he left she said to him.

"Hi I am Julie what do they call you?"

"I am called Ahmed." He said.

"Thank you for all that you are doing for me it is much appreciated." Julie said.

"I am your servant madam." He said.

With that he walked away to place her order for her. After about twenty minutes he came back with her food and the bottle of wine that Julie had ordered. He presented the meal and poured her a glass of wine. She sipped at the wine as she ate her meal. All the time that she was there Ahmed would come up and check that things were okay. She loved his attentiveness and after a couple of glasses of wine she began to flirt with him every time he came to the table. She was beginning to tease the young man and she was enjoying it and at the same time she was getting more and more aroused. By the time her meal had come to an end and boy had she made it last she was a little drunk. Ahmed offered to help her back to her room and she gladly accepted.

He took her by the hand and they walked out of the restaurant together. They got the elevator and made it to the top floor where Julie was staying. When they got to her room Julie handed him her room key and asked him to let her in. Julie had become very aroused by being in the company of this young man and she had to control herself from jumping on top of him. He led her into the room and closed the door behind her.

Suddenly he stop her and took hold of her hand and turned her around. He looked down at her and Julie could see the lust in his eyes and she wondered if he could see the lust in her eyes. If he was going to kiss her Julie was not going to stop him. She wanted a man so much and he was so gorgeous how could she resist if he tried to kiss her?

She stood being held by his hand then watched as he stepped forward. He looked down at her and tilted her head.

"You are a very pretty lady." He said.

Julie was quivering. She knew it was going to happen.

"Thank-you." She managed to get out.

He bent down and began to kiss her. He was so soft and tender that Julie just melted into his arms. He wrapped his arms around her as he kissed her which was just as well because Julie felt her legs give way he was such a good kisser. They kissed for about ten minutes when Julie realised that he had undone the zipper of her dress and run it down her body and let it pool around her feet. When she did she stepped out of it and stopped kissing him. She was not going to tell him off. She was going to invite him to bed her.

She walked away from him and went to the bed. As sexily as she could she climbed onto the bed.

"Ahmed would you like to have sex with me?" She asked.

Ahmed looked at her and said.

"No Julie I want to make love to you."

This just made Julie even more aroused. She looked at him and said.

"Strip for me Ahmed."

Ahmed looked at her and then he removed his tie. He could not do that sexily. He did however have some moves and he began to gyrate his hips and unbuttoned his shirt. Julie watched as his naked torso came into view. He was not over muscled but he was nicely honed and bald chested which she loved. She was going to enjoy having this young man in bed with her. She began to caress her own body as he stripped. She touched her breasts through the bra and her nipples became erect and her pussy began to moisten some more. She could have taken him there and then but she was enjoying watching him strip. He went for his trousers. He pulled down the zipper and then shuffled the trousers down his legs. When he bent back up Julie let out a gasp. His cock was massive and naked. She was on the verge of cumming and he had not touched her yet.

He walked towards the bed and climbed onto the bed and shuffled up next to Julie. Once more he began to kiss her and this did make Julie cumm. She bucked off the bed and he held her tight as he allowed her to cumm and then come down again. He continued to kiss her but he also began to touch her up. He ran his hands over her breasts and down her abdomen to her pussy. He could feel her wetness through the knickers that she still had on. He stopped kissing her and began to undress her. He removed her bra and watched as her breasts spilled out and he realised how big they actually were. He kissed each one then he kissed his way down her abdomen until he got to her knickers.

He encouraged her to lift her buttocks off the bed and as she did he pulled her knickers down and off and now he was staring at her sparsely covered pussy. He loved the look of it. He kissed it as gently as he had kissed her lips and then he opened her up and inserted his tongue into her. Julie was in sexual heaven. This was what she had been missing for so long. She closed her eyes as he tongue fucked her and she came again. Thankfully she just got a little wetter. He continued to lick her and rub her clit with his nose and she came again and again. When she was exhausted from all her cumming he moved back up the bed and presented Julie with his erect cock. She reckoned it must have been 9in long and oh so thick.

She put out her hand and stroked it lovingly. It felt so smooth yet so hot to touch. She began to stroke her hand up and down the shaft and began to massage his balls. She could have touched him forever but she wanted to taste him. She reached forward and kissed the head of his cock. It tasted wonderful and she could not wait to have it in her mouth. She kissed the head some more and then she fully opened her mouth and watched as Ahmed fed her his cock. She was surprised that she was almost able to take all of him into her mouth.

"Fuck my mouth Ahmed." She said.

Ahmed gripped her by the head and began to move his cock in and out of her mouth. She was just getting wetter and wetter and cumming constantly. She rubbed her clit as he mouth fucked her. She loved what he was doing to her and she did not want him to stop but she knew that he would have to cumm soon. He fucked her mouth for a good ten minutes and then he unloaded his cumm into her mouth. Julie clamped her lips around his cock so that she did not lose any of his cumm. When he had finished cumming Julie swallowed it all. He pulled his cock out of her mouth and Julie was pleased to see that he was still erect.

Julie lay there sated and wanted a rest but Ahmed had other ideas. He began to pull her down the bed until she was hanging over the edge and her legs were on the floor. He picked her legs up and placed his cock at the entrance to her pussy. He slowly inserted it into her. He was so big and thick and it had been so long since Julie had taken a cock in her pussy that she winced a little as he fed it into her but she was wet enough that she soon gave way and took all of his cock deep into her. He let himself stay imbedded in her for a while and then he began to make love to her.

He moved in and out of her so tenderly that Julie felt a rush of emotions that she had not felt for so long and that she had longed for. Slowly he brought her to the edge of a huge orgasm then he would stop and smile at her. Then he spoke to her.

"Julie when I am going to cumm do you want me to cumm inside of you?"

Julie could not believe that in the throes of making love he was still being sensible. It made her want him more. She looked up at him and said.

"Cumm in my pussy Ahmed." She said.

Ahmed went back to making love to her. In and out he went. He would go to the edge of her pussy and then he would slide back into her. He went on like this for a good half an hour and Julie almost passed out she was cumming that much. Finally she felt him tense and he came inside of her. On and on his orgasm went and Julie did pass out she was that exhausted. Ahmed pulled out of her and picked her up and walked round the bed. He pulled back the duvet and slipped her underneath it. He tucked her in and then he left her to sleep.

In the morning Julie woke with a big smile on her face and she remembered what she could about last night. It had been amazing and she hoped that it would happen again. When she had washed and dressed she left her room and went to reception. She told them that she had lost her key to her room so they gave her another one. When she next saw Ahmed she slipped it to him and told him to use it whenever he wanted. For the next week it seemed like whenever she entered her room Ahmed would be there and they would make love. The holiday passed in a wave of passion and she could not believe it and did not want it to be the last day. She was determined to make it a special one for Ahmed whilst he was planning to make it a special one for Julie.

Julie spent the day by the pool and then when it got to the end of the day she went to her room to prepare for tonight. She was getting wet just at the thought of it. She went to the bathroom and began to run the bath and added some bubbles. When it was run she slipped in and relaxed. She fell asleep for about fifteen minutes and then she woke up and cleansed herself. She shaved her legs and her armpits and made sure they were as smooth as they could be. She climbed out of the bath and slipped into the dressing gown hanging on the door and walked into the bedroom. She wanted some really special lingerie for tonight so she went to the things that she had hung up and checked out what she had got. She picked a few out and put them back again. She did not like what she had seen so far. Finally she found the one that she was looking for. It was a purple Basque with suspender attachments, matching purple knickers and some very sheer silk stockings. She dressed herself in the Basque and knickers and then she drew the stockings up her legs and attached them to the suspender straps. She then put on a matching cocktail dress and finished the look with a pair of 5in patent leather black heels that if you looked closely into the face of them you could see up her dress. She did her hair and make-up and then looked in the mirror. Even though there was only herself there she thought that she looked stunning and knew that Ahmed would not be able to resist her.

She left her room and went down to the restaurant. She entered the restaurant and heads turned to look at her. She blushed inside but it made her feel good. She took her seat at the table she always sat at and enjoyed her last dinner of the holiday. She was as usual served by Ahmed. All the staff and probably a few of the guests knew what was going on between the two of them but she did not care. She felt a little love for Ahmed and tried to reason that it was only a holiday romance but she wanted it to continue forever. She finished her dinner and then she retreated to the bar to wait for Ahmed.

She knew that Ahmed would be one of the last to finish so she was in no hurry to do anything. A few men approached her and tried to chat her up but she quickly put them down and made it clear that she had other ideas. She ordered a bottle of champagne and took it to a booth and poured herself a glass. She sipped at it but it was so late by the time that Ahmed finished that she had consumed the whole bottle when he came to collect her. The bar was now almost empty. Ahmed had to wait until the last guest had gone before he could leave for the night but he came and sat next to Julie and ran his hand up her thigh as he talked to her.

Eventually the last guest got up to leave. As soon as he had gone Ahmed cleaned up and then he joined Julie with another bottle of champagne. Together they drank it and chatted each of them saying how much they were going to miss each other and that they wished that they were going home together. Julie was almost in tears as she listened to his words. She wrapped her arms around him and cuddled him as hard as she could. She did not want to let him go but she knew that in reality she would have to leave him in the morning and he would be gone forever. When the second bottle was gone Ahmed tilted her head and began to kiss her. This was the first time they had kissed without being in Julie's room and she felt amazing. He was making her quiver again. She loved what he did to her and her body. He had messed with her head and she was and she was already planning to come back again and see him. When they stopped kissing Ahmed took her by the hand and began to lead her to her room. They reached the elevator and as they waited for it to arrive they were joined by a second man. Ahmed turned to her and said.

"Julie this is my cousin Akhtar and he is going to join us tonight. A little parting gift from me to you." He said.

Julie looked at Akhtar. He was taller and broader than Ahmed but equally as good looking. Julie turned to Ahmed a little disappointed look on her face. She had wanted Ahmed tonight and she had wanted to make it special for him but she saw the look of anticipation on Ahmed's face so she said.

"That is fine Ahmed."

Eventually the elevator arrived. All three of them stepped into the elevator and as they did Ahmed took her in his arms and began to kiss her. He was his usual tender self and when Akhtar moved behind her and started to kiss her neck Julie wet her knickers as she came for the first time. They kissed all the way up to the top floor. Julie was rotating herself between the two men. She was beginning to come round to the idea of the threesome and felt even more love for Ahmed that he arranged this for her on her final night. Eventually they reached the top floor. The doors pinged open and the two men picked Julie up and carried her to her room. Ahmed opened the door with his key and Julie saw that he had decorated her room whilst she had been gone. The room was full of candles and incense were burning in the corner of the room. The two young men placed Julie on the bed and then they stripped off and climbed onto the bed naked.

Julie could not help but notice that Akhtar's cock was even bigger than Ahmed's and a little thicker. She suddenly could not wait to feel that enter her pussy.

"Julie would you do a strip for us?" Ahmed asked.

robin35
robin35
126 Followers