Julie's Triumph

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few months before, he'd been footloose and fancy free. Everett was not a freak like some of the guys who paid Julie; he'd been quite the cocksman around town with a variety of cuties, younger and often prettier than Julie herself...and now he was giving Julie gifts of jewels and money, seeing Julie exclusively...and promising not to even jerk off when he was away from her...

Yes and of course Julie had lots of boyfriends! But now and then Everett gave in to his baser desires as he did tonight, when Julie realized he'd jerked off once again...she had Ev bound, with his penis under her heel, and she was confronting him.

"What's the deal, Everett?" Julie pushed her spike heel deeper into Everett's glans. "Why can't you control yourself.?"

It was funny, Julie thought, stifling a giggle...when she met Everett, he was the man about town, squiring around models ten to fifteen years younger than she was...no one in the world would tell him what to do...

Yes, and now she had him completely faithful, giving her all sorts of dinner and gifts...he hadn't fucked her in five weeks, and hadn't cum in two! And here he was naked, on his side, with her heel poked into the tip of his cock.

Julie stamped it a few times, treating the cock as if it were a lit cigarette she was trying to stamp out. In spite of Everett having jerked off in her bathroom that afternoon—she'd found the sticky Kleenex, and also in spite of the fact that the heel was quite painful...

Everett's cock was bulging, stiff, and slick with pre-ejaculate. "Everett, I'm disappointed in you. You've been a military school boy, an Eagle Scout, a colonel in the Army...you can't keep your word?"

Everett spoke slowly, his head lying on the linoleum of the kitchen floor. He spoke evenly as if he was unaware that a beautiful blond woman in a white angora sweater and leather miniskirt was dancing up and down on his dick with her heel.

"Miss Julie...I try. but it's been ten days since I had an orgasm, ma'am...You tease me constantly, rubbing up and down on my penis—don't think I don't enjoy it, but it's so pressurizing...and then when we're not together, you call me constantly at work and at home, telling me all these...THINGS."

Ev was too well bred to go into detail. Julie giggled again, and pushed her heel deeper into Everett's glans. I

t was true, Julie was constantly calling Everett on the phone and telling him about how she'd shaved her pussy the night before...and how one or two of her boyfriends had come over and screwed her...and she'd go on and on about the blowjobs she'd given them...

Everett had to understand she saw other people, and this was her way of being honest with him. Of course she could hear the haggard breathing on the other side of the line, and she'd go on about her hard nipples, and how she was fingering them right now...

Ev was a handsome, muscular bronzed man, with power...he was a black belt, and had been a trained boxer...but right now he looked as if he were a calf about to be slain.

"Everett, I'm so disappointed in you, honey.

You have all these Silver Stars and Purple Hearts from being tortured in Vietnam and not releasing any information...and you can't take a..." Julie's voice went into little-girl mode "a little cutie-pie telling you about her little clitty."

Everett's cock got harder under the heel. "Don't' you want to know how I feel? Do you have to jerk yourself like a little pervert? When I tell you about how wet I get, and how Sam and Jose fuck me hard..."

Everett closed his eyes and panted some more. Suddenly Julie put all her weight on the heel poking into Everett's glans and he screamed, and the penis went soft.

"Everett" Julie said regretfully...

"I think it's time we talked about stronger measures to keep you pure...have you ever heard of a chastity belt?"

TWO

Everett opened the closet door very softly, and crawled out on his hands and knees towards the bedroom door. He looked quite unlikely in this pose, a muscled aristocratic looking fellow with a military Number One crew cut crawling on the floor in a pair of diapers.

Everett had commanded cadet troops at Pershing Military Academy as a sixteen year old, then at West Point, before spending twenty-five years as a military officer and consultant, and now president of his own company, a firm known for rapacious corporate takeovers and tough deals...Ev was feared in the military and business communities.

After Everett got through the door without waking the occupants of the bed, he got up, and went to the bathroom before he remembered that the door was locked, as was the lock on his diaper.

Wincing, Everett let loose, crapping in his pants. He hoped Julie, his lovely wife of one year, would be kind enough to change his nappies before eleven o'clock. The last rash Ev had suffered had been a nasty one.

Everett went into the kitchen and began preparing coffee and rolls for Julie and Rajul, the man she'd brought home from the club the night before.

Ev grunted.

Although Everett would do anything his lovely wife commanded, he had been astonished at how quickly

This Negro fellow—no, black—no they're called African Americans now, of course.

The man's black. Everett shook his head. He just couldn't believe how quickly this black man had adjusted to being Everett's master for the evening

Everett was certainly used to the drill. Julie would bring some lowlife in disgusting clubbing clothes and long hair back to the house, and Everett would come out, naked except for his plastic banana shaped chastity tube, which fit neatly over his penis, with a metal strap around the back of Ev's testicles.

Then Julie would introduce the astonished fellow to Everett, and promise untold antics in bed, if the guy would help her dominate her slave for an hour or two.

Everett weighed two hundred and forty pounds, every inch of it muscle, and perhaps was a bit frightening looking...several of these fellows had regretfully declined, with one last wistful glimpse at Julie's breasts, before leaving...

Ev liked it when this happened, because then it was he and Julie for the evening.

She would then have a little session with Everett herself, going over the house to see how much cleaning he'd done while she was dancing with her friends at the Raindrop or the Sombrero club.

Yes, and discipline Everett accordingly, usually fifty with the hairbrush on Everett's bare bottom, his chastity tube pressing into her soft thighs, and then another thirty-five with a razor strop as Everett lay over the armrest of the couch, followed by twenty with the bamboo cane Ev had brought back from Thailand.

Julie often complimented Everett on not making any sound, no matter how vicious the whipping was or how many frighteningly reddish purple welts jumped up on Everett's bottom cheeks and lower thighs.

After this, Julie would take Everett to her bed, after cleaning off his corporal punishment wounds of course...these welts and blisters could bleed a bit, and tie him spread eagled, his arms and legs splayed across the bed, in four point restraints against the bed posts.

Then Julie would undo a few buttons on her blouse, so Everett could view a bit of cleavage, or if she was in an especially good mood, she'd strip to bra and panties...

Everett paid Julie's account at Victoria's Secret, but usually he didn't get to see her underwear as often as her boyfriends did, and almost never did Everett see Julie completely naked.

When Ev performed oral sex on Julie, or assisted her in the bath, Julie always wore her bra or a bikini top, as she said Everett couldn't "handle" too much of a good thing. This was tough for Everett, but he treated his wife like a lady...and would do whatever she liked out of respect.

Then Julie, either with unbuttoned blouse or lacy bra and panties, would unlock Everett's plastic chastity tube, and set it aside, and begin playing with Everett's penis and testicles, taking her time, of course.

First was the "dry massage" where Julie would just rub her hands all over Ev's genitals, very lightly. Everett liked watching Julie's long nails playing along his stiffening shaft, scraping lightly around the glans before tiptoeing back down to the scrotum.

Julie's hands were incredibly soft and this was so comforting to Everett, in spite of his sexual frustration...she never did housework, he looked after that department, and used special creams to keep her hands looking like a sixteen year olds.

After a half hour of the dry massage, Julie would squirt some lubricant on her palms, and begin the "wet tease" This went on for an hour or two, and was less complex than the dry...

Julie would grip Everett's cock at the base and rub up and down it, while massaging even more oil into his engorged testicles

(As Everett did not cum often, his balls were usually quite full of unused backed-up semen.)

This would go on for an hour or so, Everett bucking and thrusting against Julie's energetic fingers, his tongue in his teeth and his eyes closed, except of course when he was staring at bouncing breasts in the tight-fitting brassiere. Julie's general motion was ten quick rubs with her circled fingers, and then ten very slow pulls up and down Everett's purple-thrusting cock.

It was Everett's responsibility, to keep from cumming during these sessions...

Everett had very occasional masturbation times when he was allowed to jerk himself into a shot glass and drink up the spooge (and it was fifty with the strap if the sperm missed the glass and hit the carpet) But Everett must never, never finish in Julie's hand. He was in diapers this morning for just that offense...

Ev had come involuntarily in Julie's hand during a six-hour tease last Wednesday, and had earned himself a fortnight in the diaper, whenever of course, he wasn't at work....

Generally Everett could hold back his release...Julie would go through the "wet tease" for quite some time...

Finally Julie would stop, Everett was a stoic fellow, but quite often he would entreat her to continue just a little longer "even if I can't have a release, ma'am..."

Julie would then go to the kitchen, and get an ice cube, and rub Everett's penis down—and what a sensation it was against the cold lubricant!—until it was small again.

And then Julie would replace the plastic tube, after she'd washed it out a bit. After this, Julie would strip to just her bra, and Everett, untied but locked up again, would give Julie a long, comforting massage, and then an hour or so of cunnilingus.

And then Everett, if he'd brought his Mistress to the required five orgasms, would be allowed to climb into the bed, and Julie would fall asleep, a kitten in his strong arms. Otherwise, he slept in the closet.

Everett felt wonderful during these nights together—

Julie snuggling against his broad chest—he felt she really loved him, though her loyalty disintegrated when there was any other man in the picture.

This was Saturday night for them when Julie came home alone...but more often then not, Julie would bring home a guy...and then Everett would "get it"

Julie would ask the guy to give Everett a few with the cane or the strop, promising the guy a blowjob if he could make Everett cry...no one had gotten a blowjob yet, Ev thought with pride.

He had learned to take pain in silence from his college governess, Miss Truncheon, forty years before.

After this, Julie would remove Ev's plastic tube, and cuff his hands behind his back, give herself and the guy crops, and set up clothespins along the ridges of Everett's cock, balls, stomach and nipples.

Yes, and she and the young man (they were all young, averaging about twenty-five) would take turns knocking the painful wooden clamps off Ev as he stood at attention with his legs apart, to give the crop-swingers good aim.

It hurt Everett so much to see these slime balls with Julie, and he just couldn't understand why they couldn't have every Saturday night together, just the two of them.

Usually, it took every ounce of self-control to keep from kicking the hell out of these guys...

After the clothespin torture, Julie would often cuff Everett to an eye hook in their basement dungeon that had been installed in Everett's house after their marriage three years before.

Everett found it horribly humiliating when Julie and whoever her Saturday night number was would take turns whipping his bare ass and thighs with belts and switches as he hung helplessly from the ceiling.

Everett would be then taken down and put in the bedroom closet to enjoy the spectacle of his wife screwing a club boy...

This morning, Everett carried the breakfast tray, laden with cut melon, omelets, croissants, coffee and orange juice, into the bedroom, where he set it on a tray.

Rajul was lying with his long black arm across Julie's chest, and both were snoring. Everett was disgusted.

If he'd had Rajul in his troops during the Vietnam or Desert Storm, this bum would have spent most of his duty scrubbing latrines. What an attitude...and drugs. The fellow actually smoked marijuana with Everett's precious Julie...his beautiful wife.

But now Everett had his duty to do, and he'd better do it damn well. Everett shook Julie awake gently.

"Miss Julie?" Ev whispered. "It's ten o'clock." Julie's lovely cat-like green eyes opened, fluttering lashes, and she smiled, reaching up to touch Everett's cheek.

"Good morning, darling...how was it in the closet last night?"

Julie smiled and stretched, but was careful not to wake Rajul just yet. "It was fine, ma'am..." Ev said, although his back and shoulders ached from sleeping on the wardrobe floor. "I hope you and..." Julie smiled "Master Rajul?" she said lightly.

Everett winced.

"Master Rajul, yes, I hope you and Master Rajul slept well last night...if you're ready, I'd like to give you your morning tribute."

Julie nodded, smiling sleepily, and Everett crawled onto the bed and under the covers, moving his head between Julie's legs.

"Wha-whassup?" Rajul began stirring. "Don't worry, Rajul. Diaper-boy is just going to give me my morning tribute."

Everett began licking between Julie's legs. At first it was disgusting—he had to clean all of Rajul's blasted semen out of her clitoris, cleaning it thoroughly with his tongue.

It had been hard the first time Ev had had to swallow another man's semen from his wife's vagina, but he was learning the trick fairly well.

After Ev had cleaned out the semen from Julie's pussy, which he'd trimmed the previous evening, just before she went to the Purple Sombrero, and then Everett pushed his head right in deeper, and licked her to her three morning orgasms before she shoved his head back.

"That's good, sweetheart." Julie smiled.

"Now you can go clean up the kitchen while Raj and I have our tray here..."

Rajul looked at Everett as Ev pulled his grizzled head out from under the covers. "Why not me?" Rajul looked at Julie, annoyed. "Why not you what, Rajul?"Julie asked.

"Why he don't give me a tri-bute, Julie? Mah dick could use a lickin, couldn't it? You said I was his Master."

Everett was revolted.

Certainly Julie would throw this imbecile out now...after all that had gone on last night, and this spear chucker wanted homosexual relations? Ev waited for Julie to set Rajul straight. But Julie looked at Rajul, and then at Everett, and smiled.

"Why not? It's about time for your first blowjob, Ev...we've taken you through everything else, haven't we?

"

Chapter Two

"N-no, I can't, Miss Julie." Everett was trembling.

He'd put up with so much in the last five years. After Julie had introduced Ev to his new role, she'd stopped letting him have sex with her entirely, after they'd consummated their marriage on her wedding night.

Ev was allowed to have an orgasm about once every six to eight weeks, with his hand, on his knees...and he accepted this, and his roster of housework, and the corporal punishment...he had to admit he liked the teasing and denial, and enjoyed having pressure taken off him after a day of hostile takeovers and firing bad salesmen.

Being Julie's submissive had been good for the grizzled old ex-colonel. But this...this was disgusting. Everett couldn't suck a penis, much less a black man's penis. No. It just wouldn't work out.

"I'm sorry, Miss Julie, it's just too much." Ev was about to climb off the bed, when Julie's soft hand touched his arm.

"Everett?" Julie smiled coquettishly.

"Darling, Mommy would never make you do something she didn't think you were up to..." Everett shook his head vigorously. "It's not that I'm not up to it, ma'am. I just...it's disgusting."

Rajul looked at Ev in a rage, but he stayed where he was. Rajul weighed about one hundred thirty-five pounds, and was rather spindly from a diet of drugs, potato salad and 40-ouncers of King Cobra Malt.

He was still a bit nervous about having given this frightening bodybuilder-Army guy a whipping the night before...and he certainly wasn't going to push this suggestion. Julie kept smiling at Everett. "Honey...after all I do for you...I know you want to please Miss Julie, don't you?"

Everett's eyes watered. "And I know" Julie said pleasantly, "That you don't want to wear that wet, shitty diaper all day, do you sweetheart?"

Everett was not sure how it happened, but within five minutes, he was kneeling between Rajul's legs, as Raj sat on the edge of the bed.

Rajul had gained courage now, though he wondered what it was with these crazy white men. If a bitch told him to do that to another brother, Raj would shoot both of them into next week.

Rajul laced his fingers on the back of Everett's head, and began pushing Ev's head closer, as Ev's mouth opened wider, and Rajul's cock sank deep in Ev's mouth. Julie, ever helpful, leaned over the bed in her adorable sky blue teddy and gave casual instruction. "That's right, Everett. Open wide. WIDE.

There you go, now—no, don't cough, that's not a turn on for Rajul. Try to lick the underside of his cock with your tongue, I remember that worked well during my first blowjob back in tenth grade.

I remember Sally Russell demonstrated with a banana...take it in, Everett, lick the bottom...you're doing so well!"

Everett's eyes watered more, and sweat poured down his brow, as Rajul jammed his cock in and out of Everett's mouth. Looking up, he could see Julie's amused face peering over the side of the bed. Everett tried to concentrate—"OW!" Rajul pulled his cock out of Everett's mouth.

"What's wrong, honey?" Julie asked Raj sympathetically. "That motherfucker bit me!" Rajul screamed.

Julie looked over at Everett, who was cowering and apologizing "It was an accident..." Julie shook her head and smiled. "Sweetheart, I think you need more training."

Chapter Three

It was such a struggle for Everett to maintain his chastity.

This, of course is why he wore the stifling, banana shaped tube. Yet, the reason his orgasms were so far apart was partially because of Ev's pride. Julie had first put the chastity tube on Everett five years before, when she became concerned that he was masturbating between their times together.

This was understandable, considering that Julie only let Ev screw her every once in a while, and occasionally let him masturbate after an evening of wining, dining, massaging and orally servicing her.

Everett thought masturbation a disgusting habit, Miss Truncheon his governess had always said so...and punished him rightly for it.

And Ev had never really needed to jerk himself off. He'd never been short of dates...even in the all-male bastions of military school and West Point, there'd always been a housemaid or two.

Julie was sending a double message, with teasing Everett beyond belief during their dates, and then sending him home frustrated...calling Ev at work to talk dirty to him...and then demanding he stay pure. How could he?