Juliet and the Window Cleaner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What about your husband?" he asked.

"Oh, he's at work."

"And he doesn't do it for you any more?" the cleaner asked. George could see his eyes following every movement of Juliet's fingers up and down her cunt.

Juliet laughed, "My husband does it very well. I just fancied something different!"

The cleaner was now naked, he didn't appear to wear anything under his cover-all and his cock was standing out hard. George marveled at his thickness. Juliet did too as she ran her hand up and down it, "I am going to enjoy this," she muttered. She shrugged off the shirt. Now completely naked herself she directed the cleaner up onto the table with her, saying it would be the most comfortable place because it had a padded cloth on it. By now the cleaner was so eager for his fuck that he didn't care where they did it.

Juliet climbed onto her hands and knees and opened her cunt to him, he knelt up behind her and began to push his cock into her eager cunt. Juliet's squeals began immediately as she felt the cleaner's cock inside her, felt her cunt stretching and getting even wetter in anticipation of feeling something so huge inside her. At first the cleaner was careful and gentle but at Juliet's fervent urgings his movements grew faster and as his own excitement took hold he began ramming his cock into her cunt as hard as he could.

George had never heard Juliet scream like she did now, it was an animal response to the purely physical act of being fucked by the cleaner, feeling his huge cock thrusting deeply into her, pushing against her cunt.

As he watch them fucking again, George felt himself throb in reaction. Listening to his wife screaming at the feeling of a big, strange cock in her cunt was even better than he had hoped. Watching her tits swing backwards and forwards as the cleaner forced himself further into her cunt, watching that cock go in and out, another man's cock sliding into his wife's wet and willing cunt - George could watch no more, his own cock was so hard it was painful. He walked into the bedroom and saw Juliet lying half asleep on the bed.

When he came up to the bed, Juliet opened her eyes and smiled, "Was it everything you wanted?" she whispered.

"More," he replied, "Much, much more."

Juliet reached out and started massaging his cock, "You want some of me too?" she whispered, "My cunt's still sore..."

George felt a thrill run through him as he realized he could extend his fantasy now to include these scenes, his wife's cunt still stretched and sore from the beating it received from that stranger's cock. But she was his, so he had many more opportunities to enjoy her than the window-cleaner, many more.

"I want your ass." he whispered.

Juliet smiled up at him, "It's all yours."

Juliet rolled onto her stomach and lifted herself up so that she could tuck her knees underneath her as far as they would go - sticking her ass in the air and stretching the cheeks back, then she curved her back, so that it was her hole rather than her cunt that was being offered to George.

George stepped up behind her and began to thrust his cock into her ass, now she moaned as the muscles stretched to take him, torn between fear at his size and the desire for more. It didn't matter how often he fucked her ass this way, she always felt that fear. He usually tried hard to keep it slow and gentle while the muscles got used to him, but his time he was too excited to care and as soon as he could he began pumping his cock deep into her ass. He grabbed her cheeks and pushed them further apart and thrust his cock in even harder, seeing again in his mind the cleaner's cock ramming into Juliet's cunt. The memory of her moans and screams were mingling with her moans now as he grabbed her pelvis and started to lift her up to make his thrusts deeper and harder.

When he felt himself ready to come, he lifted her off his cock and turned her over, spreading her legs so that he could go where the cleaner had been. Juliet's brain was over-loading from all the sensations from her ass, so she was barely aware of what he was doing when he turned her over. The feeling of his cock suddenly ramming deep inside her cunt shocked her back to consciousness and she gasped in a mixture of shock, pain and pleasure. Two deep ramming thrusts of his cock made pleasure over-ride all the other feelings and she moaned as she felt all the blood rush down to her cunt, swelling it so that it pressed harder on the pumping cock inside her. This was the best yet, George's strokes were coming hard and fast, and then suddenly he grunted explosively and forced himself deep inside her as he came. The power of it overwhelmed her and she forgot everything as her body responded. She clung to him, not wanting him to remove his cock as she felt the electricity running up and down her cunt. Her back arched and she gave one long moan, then she relaxed back on to the bad, and her cunt relaxed against his cock.

George looked down at her spent body and sighed softly, "Thank you" he whispered.

12