Juliette of Mars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slid around behind her and teased her ass hole with my finger. She gasped and groaned more loudly. "Oh, God," she hissed quietly, having miraculously regained her vocal abilities, "Don't fuck my ass hole! Whatever you do, don't fuck my little-bitty, tight, tender, pink little ass hole. Your big pricks will tear me apart." But she couldn't hide the little smirk that told me how much she was looking forward to it.

I positioned the head of my prick against her sphincter. There was no need for lubrication. It was still drooling the cum of the last guy who fucked it. Besides, I had no intention of sticking it in just yet. The Flea took up a similar position in front of her, his cock barely between her cunt lips, moving slowly along the slit and gently brushing her aching clit. Frankie sucked on a stiff nipple, then nibbled an earlobe, then went back to the nipple. I pushed the tip in, just to give her a little taste, then withdrew. She thrust her ass out to impale it on my cock, but too late. I had stepped back.

Immediately, she swung her hips forward to take The Flea deep into her pussy, but he was gone, too. She shrieked in frustration. "Oh God, no. Don't do this to me," she wailed.

The Flea slipped around and took my place behind her. He grabbed her tits, wedged his hard-on vertically between her ass cheeks and slid it up and down, keeping the tip too high for her to get it into her sphincter. Meanwhile, Frankie stood in front, kissing her on the mouth and making thrusting motions with his prick, but never letting it quite get within range of her cunt.

I stood off to the side for a moment and noticed that Boof and two other guys had tied up his new blonde boyfriend and were torturing him by taking turns sucking his cock while they shoved a variety of metal tools up his ass.

Meanwhile, Adorable had almost completely disappeared under a pile of frantically horny men. All I could see of her was her high heels and the top of her piled-up hairdo. I estimated the number of men by counting the feet and dividing by two. There were about six. She would have to have had two pricks in each hole to accommodate them all.

Now Frankie moved around behind Juliette and teased her asshole with his cock. I moved between her legs in front and began slapping mine against her belly. The Flea straddled one of legs from the side and humped it, rubbing his prick against her hip.

"OH, PLEASE," she screamed. "Please, please, please, please," her voice descending to a whimper. "Please."

"Please.....what?" I taunted, as Frankie and me and The Flea stepped back like we had to consider the situation carefully. You see, the best way to truly torture my dear Juliette was not to tie her up and fuck her, but to tie her up andnotfuck her. And we were being about as cruel as we could get.

"Please, please, please," she continued to beg.

"Please walk away and leave you alone?" I asked.

"No, you whizzing asshole," she shouted. "Please stick your cocks in me. Please do what men are supposed to do to nymphos like me and fuck me. Please FUCK me. FUCK me! Put me out of my misery and FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! DO IT NOW! PU-LEEEEZE!"

I looked at Frankie.

"She did say 'Please'," he observed.

I looked at The Flea.

"And she said it repeatedly," he added.

We all pretended reluctance, but our rampant hard-ons and heavy breathing sort of gave us away.

We looked at each other for a few moments, like we were making up our minds. Frankie was the first to break down and take pity on her (and himself). He stepped between her legs. She dangled from the hook, thrusting her hips wildly forward, trying vainly to lance her cunt with his stiff spear. He closed his eyes, set his feet, grabbed her ass cheeks, placed the head of cock against the mouth of her pussy and smoothly penetrated her to the hilt of his rigid cock.

I think she came even before he was all the way in. She went directly from "Please, please, please," to a sarcastic "Thank you," to a high-pitched shriek, to her usual orgasmic cute, squeaky grunts, except louder, faster and more forceful.

When her spastic jerking had calmed down enough that I figured it was safe to get close to her, I slid the head of my cock into her rectum. This time, when she reflexively pushed back onto it, I thrust forward and was instantly buried to the balls. She let out a loud gasp of pleasure and turned her head as far as she could to offer me her tongue. I leaned over her shoulder and pressed my mouth against hers, sucking on her tongue and then thrusting mine into her mouth. Frankie and I made slow love to both of her holes with long, affectionate strokes. Her eyes were slitted almost shut and her eyelids were fluttering, which told me she was on the verge of her next orgasm.

After about 10 more strokes, she began to cum. "Oh darn," she whined, "not another one."

When it seemed about over, I pulled out and let The Flea have a turn in her asshole. Almost as soon as he slid in, her next orgasm began. "Ooooooooaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh, you bad, bad boys," she moaned, "stop right now."

While Frankie continued to pussy-fuck her with tender passion, The Flea and I took ten-second turns in her ass, giving her one quick, short climax after another.

A couple of times when I was off-duty, I scanned the dungeon to see what other people were up to. Boof and his little group had formed a circle-whip daisy chain where each guy sucked the cock of the next one in the circle while flogging his bloody back with a plastileather scourge. Blood splattered all around. Adorable was still mostly hidden under a writhing mass of male flesh, but I could hear her gagging occasionally as one of her many new friends fucked her throat a little too enthusiastically.

Frankie's eyes were squeezed tightly shut, and I could tell from the scowl on his face that he was reaching his limit and would need to cum soon. Juliette could probably see it too because, just as The Flea was about to pull out so I could have a turn, she groaned pathetically and murmured, "I hope you animals don't try to all fuck me at once. If two of you both shoved your big things into my poor little bum at the same time, it'd probably be ripped to pieces."

The Flea turned to me with a wicked grin. He was really into his role. He hooked his hand under her thigh and lifted her leg so I could get at her asshole from the side. As stiff as I was, it still wasn't easy to force a second large cock into Juliette's tight little ass. She grunted and gasped, rolled her eyes and allowed a huge climax to start building.

"Oh, please. Please," she pleaded. "Please make me cum again." By now, I was deeply embedded in her rectum and began trading long, quickening stokes with The Flea. Frankie had slipped around some kind of a corner, into a world of his own and was hugging Juliette tightly, eyes still closed and hips pistoning frantically, withdrawing his entire cock, then stabbing its full length into her welcoming snatch as fast as he could.

When The Flea and I changed our rhythm so that we were thrusting together, trying unsuccessfully to match Frankie's pace, Juliette began to tremble and shake. Her groans became a gargle and then a high-pitched scream, which echoed off the dank stone walls of the dungeon as orgasmic pleasure washed over her. Frankie, The Flea and me all managed to cum at about the same time, filling her full of loads of sticky cream, like some hot little éclair.

As I finished cumming, the dungeon and implements of torture around us melted away and we were once again in the storeroom of a disused furniture store, surrounded by its unsold stock. Boof and his group were in a circle-suck, but had no whips and were not bleeding.

Adorable was lying on her stomach and there were three guys still fucking her. But even through the psychedelic haze, I could see something wasn't right, something about the way she was moving. One big horny goat was under her, fucking her cunt. And one was on top, pumping away at her ass. The third was trying to fuck her mouth, but was getting all pissed because she was strangely slack-jawed, which wasn't much fun for him. When he grabbed her by the sides of her head and started jerking it back and forth, I could see her eyes were open, but lifeless. A huge quantity of cum, mixed with something that looked like puke, drooled from her mouth. I realized that she wasn't moving at all; her body was simply being pushed around by the thrusting men.

I yanked my cock out of Juliette's rectum and screamed at the men, "Get off her you ass holes! Can't you see she's in trouble?" In my heart I already knew she was dead, but I wasn't about to admit it until I'd felt for a pulse. It was like they didn't hear me. Maybe they were so deep in their hallucinations and sex-lust, they had no idea what was going on. Didn't know Adorable was dead. Didn't know I was screaming at them. Or maybe, like a lot of people in Ohio Sector, they just didn't care.

A few times in my life, I've completely lost it, and I guess this was one of them.

I threw myself at the guy who was trying to fuck her mouth just as he turned to face me. He was really large and, while there may not be much gravity here on Mars, inertia and momentum are the same as on Earth, so I pretty much just bounced off him and landed on my back. He had already been angry, but now he got really furious. He snarled, stood up, took two steps toward me and launched himself into the air, intending to land on top of me. But now my quickness and agility gave me the advantage.

I caught him in the chest with my feet while he was airborne and used his own momentum to carry him over me and send him flying into the wall head-first. He hit hard and lay motionless, his neck bent in a way I'd never seen before.

I sprang to my feet and shouted again, "Get off her...NOW!!!" It seemed like they still didn't hear me. I got a running start from behind the guy on top, planted one foot and aimed the other at the balls dangling below his ass. That got his attention. He rolled off to one side, howling and writhing in pain.

Then I turned to the bastard under her, still pumping away at her cunt. I kicked him in the head. Then I did it again. And again. And again. He was already unconscious, but I kept kicking. Blood drooled from his ear and gushed from his nose, and I kicked him again.

That's when things got really crazy. Guys rushed at me from all sides, including Frankie, but it was like I was moving at normal speed and they were in slow motion. As each one came at me, I could see exactly how he was off-balance, out of control or vulnerable. I spun and ducked one, caught another in the chin with my elbow, stepped aside and tripped the next. I was careful not to hurt Frankie, but I didn't give a shit about the others.

Still, it was over pretty quick. I held my own for about 30 seconds, but then someone got behind me with a chair leg and, very suddenly, the lights went out.

When I came to, I was slung over Frankie's shoulder and he was trotting through small, back passways I didn't recognize, but guessed were in Brighton Sector. My head was throbbing like it wanted to burst. Juliette was jogging along in front of us, not without difficulty in her platform soles and spike heels, looking from side to side, apparently scouting for something, maybe cops. If we were trying to be inconspicuous, we weren't doing a real good job.

Boof was nowhere to be seen.

"Okay, okay, put me down, " I groaned. "Just drop me on my head and get it over with."

"Sure," Frankie said, lowering me to my feet reasonably gently. "But we have to keep moving."

"Where are we and what are we running from?" I asked.

"Hey, Juliette," Frankie called out breathlessly, "He wants to know what we're running from. You want to tell him? Or should I?"

Juliette didn't answer. She didn't even look back.

"We're in Brighton, headed home by way of New York. And we're running from the cops because you killed three guys back there," Frankie spat, "Two of the guys who were fucking that bim and a third who was just trying to get you under control before you killed someone else. What the fuck did you have to do that for? What the fuck's the matter with you?"

Before long, farm and factory families clogged the narrow passways and we had to slow down and try, however hopelessly, to blend in.

"I don't know what happened," I eventually said, "Not that those scum bags actually deserved to live. But I didn't mean to kill anyone either. I just, sort of..." I fell silent, not knowing exactly how to describe how I had felt. It wasn't that I was upset that those creeps had killed Adorable. They hadn't done it on purpose. One of them probably just forgot she needed to breath occasionally. It happens. Or maybe she gagged and choked on her own puke. Or it could have been a simple 'phro-mone or drug overdose. What set me off was that they didn't care that she had died. And what I couldn't explain to Frankie and Juliette was why I did care, and why I cared that the creeps didn't. Because usually, I don't care.

We made it back to the Atlantis Club without incident.

"What happened with Boof?" I asked. "And who was that other guy fucking Juliette with us? Do you know him?"

"Youdon't?" Frankie laughed. "That was The Flea. I assume you've heard of him," he said sarcastically.

Everyone had heard of The Flea. It just happened that I'd never met him. And since he is a little, you might say, shy about having his picture taken or published, I had no idea what he looked like. He's the right-hand man to Ohio's nastiest and most successful criminal, a guy who calls himself "Thug Zero". The Flea has a reputation of his own, way nastier than, for example, Boof. If you get Thug Zero pissed, you get a visit from The Flea. And if you survive the message he delivers, it will be with a whole new outlook on life. And probably without a body part you were fond of. Word is that The Flea always takes a souvenir for his sizable collection.

I took Juliette's chain out of my pocket and tossed it to her. Her tight little smile told me she was glad she'd been forced to take it off. "And you let him fuck you?" I asked in disbelief.

" 'Phro-mone will do that to you," she answered. "Besides, to me, he's just like any other man. If a guy's got live meat between his legs, sooner or later he's gonna do what I want him to do." She smiled, but it lacked warmth.

"Not the guard at the door of the mingler," I challenged. "You can't control a pure 'mo."

"Thatwasn't his problem," she replied, her smile becoming more sincere. "He just didn't have all the equipment he was born with."

"A gelding?" I asked suspiciously. "How the hell would you know?"

"A girl knows," she answered simply, her smile growing even larger.

"Then why'd you offer him a blow job?" I countered, thinking I'd caught her.

"Because I knew he was going to make me take the chain off and I wanted to punish him by forcing him to think about how much he was missing," she explained, her smile definitely turning self-satisfied. "I think it worked, too."

I knew when I'd lost to Juliette, which was pretty much every time I went up against her. I changed the subject. "So why was The Flea there? And why were you guys so buddy-buddy with him? And whatdidhappen to Boof?" I asked.

"The Flea was the one who invited Boof to the mingler, and asked him to bring me along," Frankie began. "But I didn't know that when I invited you guys. Boof didn't tell me until we got there."

"And why was The Flea so concerned that your sex life should be fulfilling," I asked. It was my turn to be sarcastic now.

"He has a job for me," Frankie replied quietly. "Actually, after meeting Juliette and seeing the show you put on, I should say he has a job for us."

I was pretty surprised, but Juliette didn't seem to be, so she must have known about the job offer already.

"NOOO....FUCKIN'....WAAAAY," I said firmly. "Do you know what these guys do? They do really, really dangerous things. You can get killed doing them. And if you don't get killed doing them, but the cops catch you, they kill you. And if you fuck up, The Flea kills you. And, if you don't fuck up and the cops don't catch you, The Flea might kill you anyway, just to keep in practice. You work for The Flea and your life expectancy goes down like a whore on a thousand doc customer. Don't you know that?"

"Do you know how much money we're going to make?" Frankie responded.

"Doesn't make any difference because you can't spend it if you're dead and so we ain't working for him," I shot back.

"Too late," Frankie answered quietly. "Juliette and I already told him we're in. And if we try to pull out now, hewillkill us. At least let me tell you what the deal is. Then you can decide whether you're in or out."

I didn't say anything. I just stared at him in angry silence.

"He wanted me because I can pick a lock and I'm not real well-known to the cops. A shipment of 'phro-mone just got smuggled in from Earth. A big one - six crates. And it's sitting in a warehouse over in Tokyo Sector, near the spaceport. We're going after it two days from now. Thug Zero's spies say the third-shift guard usually goes in the office and sleeps his shift away. But there are high tech locks on all the entrances."

"And you think you can pick one?" I asked.

"I know I can," he replied. "I grabbed one from that electronics warehouse we snuck into last week. I've got it in the back room. I've taken it apart and put it back together. I could pick it with my eyes closed."

He was silent a moment, then continued, "If we get all six crates, they'll pay us 100,000 docs. Or give us one of the crates to sell on our own. Even if we just take the docs, that's 25,000 each. You can buy a lot of red devils for that much money."

"Who's the fourth?" I asked.

"Boof," Juliette answered.

"NOOO....FUCKIN'....WAAAAY," I repeated and walked away and threw myself down on my bed. My head was pounding like there was a very angry guy stuck inside, trying to kick his way out.

"Fine, more money for us," Frankie said, as if he was okay with leaving me out. And maybe he was, but I wasn't sure I could let him and Juliette go off on such a dangerous job without me along to take care of them.

"Why'd The Flea want me in on it," I asked.

"Because he saw you take on all those guys," Frankie began slowly, "and he thought that, on the remote chance that something sort of, you know," he continued hesitantly, "goes wrong or something, which it won't...it really, really won't," he added emphatically, "it might sort of help to have you there."

"That's about what I thought," I said.

"But we're going, with you or without you," Frankie declared defiantly.

I knew I'd have to go. But I didn't want to give in so quickly, so I went to sleep for a while and told them later, when I woke up. A strange look came over Frankie's face. At the time, I wasn't sure what it was. Later on, I figured out it was a mixture of relief and disappointment, the look of a man torn so badly that he desperately wanted two directly opposite things to happen, and as a result, was guaranteed to be a loser, no matter which way things went.

The next day the four of us met with The Flea to make the final plans and preparations. Tokyo Sector and the spaceport aren't physically attached to the rest of Marineris. The idea was to keep them separate in case a ship blows up or crashes. That way, it won't wreck the whole colony. So, to get to Tokyo, we'd need to go outside and drive the Spaceport Highway.

For that, we'd need a pressurized truck and phony permits, IDs and other papers to pass through the check point between the colony and the highway twice, once going out and a second time coming back with a cargo of six crates. The Flea said he'd make the arrangements for that stuff and meet us the next day at 17:00 over in the freight tunnel.