Juliette, The Ultimate Loving Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kissed her, she kissed him back, her pussy was still hot and very tender from being invaded by a different cock than she was used to. But Dan was okay so she settled down a little, she hurried to the shower to remove any remains of her torrid fifteen minutes being royally screwed by her husband's boss. The evening passed uneventfully, and when they went to bed he wanted to make love, Juliette refused him, she forced him on to his back and slowly but teasingly jacked him off.

He lay there glorying in his wife's control. "You like me being the boss in bed don't you Dan Hmmmm?"

"Yes Juliette you know I do," he said.

"I own you Dan don't I?" she whispered as she speeded him up.

"Completely Juliette, completely," he told her, then he spurted his cum high into the air.

Juliette was thinking at the exact same moment that he came.

"I own him, his boss owns me now!" The thought made her shudder, "did he?"

Juliette was unable to shake what had happened, the memories of her climaxes would not go away. The way she had been trapped, coerced, and forced into her sexual aberration astonished her. All her life she had had a dominant streak, unwilling to back down, fighting the good fight. But it had all been for nought, she had been overturned, and overwhelmed, by a stronger personality than she was.

By Monday she was in turmoil, she had to be strong enough if he did come to her home to turn him away, "this cannot be allowed to happen again," she told herself. She spent the day rehearsing her lines. Then another obstacle arose, one she hadn't thought of, or seen coming, but she should have. Dan came home happy, he had been told by Mr Keller that because of his efforts, he would definitely be kept on, and in the near future a promotion was on the cards.

This knocked Juliette for six, she knew why, it was her. She had quite unintentionally been the cause of this turnaround. She knew that because of her surrender, her husband was, and had been, put in the safe house. Now Juliette was faced with a conundrum never before challenged by her.

She knew her husband's boss would arrive tomorrow now, expecting her complete surrender to him once again. She pondered every angle, what if she did, what if she didn't, where would it lead her, where would it lead Dan, where? Her husband's boss held all the cards, if she cried foul now, who would believe her, yea, no one! There was only one possible answer, she would surrender to him once more.

The next morning Dan went to work happier than for a long time, he was excited about his future once again. Juliette cheered for him, but saying in her beautiful red haired head. "If you only knew Dan what I am going to be getting up to with Mr Keller your boss, today!" She went upstairs, it was 7.45, she would be ready.

By 9am Juliette was looking as sexy as she ever had. Her long deep red hair was down over her shoulders, and down her back, it was brushed to a glossy sheen, and it was in gentle waves as it cascaded where ever she went. Her face immaculate, a small gold pendant at her slim neck, a small tight and snug top, her wonderful breasts magnificently shown off, a bare midriff, a short hip hugging skirt.

Backless high heels completed her ensemble, there was also something very definitely, and purposely missing from her this day. There were no bra and panties, and her pussy, nicely adorned in ginger red soft curls was manicured. Her sweet pussy was ready for whatever her day might bring.

By the time he arrived Juliette was actually trying to hurry him up, her body was alive with the naughtiness of her oncoming day. The knowledge that she was about to entertain another man sexually in her home made her wet. Her stomach gripped, her eyes watered, she had to dab them with a tissue, being careful not to stain her perfect face.

'Knock' 'knock' 'knock' "Oh God, he's here," she whispered to herself, it was almost a surprise. She smoothed her skirt although it was unnecessary and opened the door. Her shock was evident, he was dressed in smart casual clothes, and her first thought was how great he looked. It took the fear away immediately. Brad stepped in and took her in his arms before she had closed it, it shut with a bang as she threw it shut.

Then he was kissing her, there was no remembrance of pleading for redemption, she knew that as he kissed her, and then her arms were tight around his neck as she kissed him back. There would be no returning to former positions, not now. His hand went under her skirt, captured her ass and lifted her so that her heating pussy connected with his already hardening cock. Juliette surrendered right there and then.

Brad Keller completely dwarfed her, she disappeared in his arms, his whole body seemed to envelope her. It added to his aura, his power, it completed her sexual demise. There was nothing she could do, she loved her husband, but this was too much. She had never been confronted by such a mighty man. There was nothing more now that Juliette wanted, she needed to be taken and used by this colossal man.

He walked her up the stairs and she ended up sat in his arms, hers tight on him, she kissed his face, his neck. Juliette was desperate to have him back in her. She pointed to a bedroom door, he said, "No, your bed." And he walked straight into the front bedroom. He sat on the edge and he held her there, then he stroked her bare smooth leg.

Putting his hand inside of her knee he moved them apart, she sighed, his fingers crept up and into her wet hot pussy. She growled into his ear as he fingered her clit. She could feel his cock under her ass, she wiggled it in anticipation for the fucking she knew she was about to get. The next thing she knew she was upside down and landing on the bed, he had tossed her over his shoulder!

Then he was up on his feet and stripping off, "Stay still," he ordered as she found her level. He dropped his trousers, and shorts, his top came off, his shoes were kicked away and Juliette saw him for the first time in all of his manly glory. She was stunned by his shape, his towering frame, he saw her taking him in and posing he went to the foot of the bd and stood, feet apart, fists on hips and he tensioned his whole body. The muscles stood right out, Juliette almost came for him.

He was at least 4 or 5" taller than her husband and outweighed him by, she guessed around 40 or 50lbs. And he was obviously superbly fit, she knew that already from her first hand experience of him in his office. Now she was gazing upon a sight never before seen by her, and Juliette was impressed by him, very impressed. He stared at her intently, she almost cowered from him, she knew what was coming didn't she? It was pointing at her, and she swore it had an evil smile on it shiny red face.

Brad kneeled on the bed and advance on her, she shrank back, she was nearly frightened by the sight of him nearing her. His hand caught the skirt, and he simply ripped it off.

"Ooooh, Oh Oh," she whispered fearfully. His fingers hooked into her top and that went the same way, it ripped to shreds.

"Ooooh Oh Oh, Urgggh!" Then his huge body was over her, his hands either side of her shoulders propping him up. His knees were secure between hers. Juliette looked at him, her face a mask of fear, school girl innocence, and tremulous lips quivering. He took in the glorious view, she was perfect, no lipstick was necessary, her lips were almost the same colour as her hair, blood red.

He leaned in and his lips met hers, Juliette's eyes closed as the warmth of him spread to her. Then he was at her neck, she turned her head for him, he slipped slowly down kissing all the way, nibbling and nipping, she moaning and mewling for him. Then he reached his first goal, her beautiful upturned breasts were fully primed, and nipples erect and hard. He bit and sucked one and then the other. Juliette cried out for fear of him biting them off, but she never refused him. Her hands cupped his face as he fed on her, pulling each succulent orb into his mouth.

Then he was on his way to the next target, he kissed and licked her all the way down, over her flat stomach, rounded hips, her inviting thighs, and lower to the centre of her personal heaven. There he looked at it, soft red brown curls, and in the centre, his prize. The puffy red wet lips glistening and guarding the gateway to his heaven.

Juliette looked down at him looking at her, she saw his handsome face between the Venus mounds of her breasts as they rose and fell as she laboured for breath. Her hips twitched, she knew what he was going to do and she was desperate for him to do it. Then the lower half of his face disappeared, she couldn't bear to watch any more, her head fell back an her eyes closed once more.

But she felt the first touch of his tongue, her eyes shot open, her head reared back up and she moaned and Oooooh'd. She saw the top of his head, she felt his mouth close over her and Juliette was gone. His tongue made a groove in her super heated pussy and he lapped up her juices. Juliette fed him more when she came.

Her loins crashed up into him, his nose pressed against her hot hard clit, he rubbed it and Juliette's fingers dug into his head. She held him there and Brad hit her with all he could, her body arched gracefully but so fast it almost lifted him up. Now he munched on her, he licked, lapped and sucked, his chin got in on the act, his nose too. His hot breath filled her wide open vagina, and she came with such force she couldn't breathe.

Brad slowed, he was an expert in muff diving, none better, his wife would give him a reference any day of the week. As he stopped, but kept kissing her pussy, he thought about Este his wife, he loved Juliette but not nearly as much as he loved his wife and two teenage daughters. This was a bonus he hadn't expected, he wasn't a ladies' man, but a chance like this was not to be passed up, and he wasn't going to.

He wiped his face on the bed sheet and slid back up to the gorgeous redhead who wanted nothing more than him to fill her again with his branded weapon. Juliette was used to an average size cock, her husband's was, although she had never thought of him as under endowed. But Brad was bigger than average, his cock matched his nature given physique.

And Brad knew how to use it, all of his techniques had been taught at the hands of his wife. Juliette was unknowingly on the receiving end of the lessons he had learned, and those he had developed with his wife. He paused over her once more and gazed into her magnetic green eyes, she flashed him a look. "Get in me now cowboy!" it said. He of course obliged, and plunged into Juliette's honey pot.

His first thrust filled her to the brim, and she sighed with heaven sent arousal. It was all for him, Brad knew he was in the fore front of her mind, he knew her husband was at the moment, a very distant second. He withdrew and hammered home, and he kept going, Juliette couldn't keep pace with this mean machine humping her to hell, to heaven, and back.

She clung on and went along for the ride he was taking her on, there was no reason, nor could she try, to even help in her own mortal fucking. She kept her eyes locked on him, she watched as he rose and fell on her, his cock ploughing a new opening in her. His cock was pushing past her cervix and almost into her womb as he rattled her more and more.

She climaxed, and a few seconds later, she did so again, Juliette was in a place she had never visited, a journey hitherto unknown. Her mouth was open in a silent scream of orgasm, and full subjugation to this man. Her nails drew blood on his back, he revelled in the pain he flet it drove him on and on. Then that exquisite feeling in his balls, and scrotum, he was going to cum. His eyes locked on to the red headed beauty, and he hammered one final time into her. He nearly broke her back when he came. It seemed to Juliette that he was trying to drown her from the inside out.

He pumped copious amounts of hot, thick, and lumpy cum right into her waiting body, again nature took the lead, her pussy sucked every drop into where it was intended by mother nature to go. It went deep into her womb, her fertile womb. Juliette's cycle had changed, now she was right in the middle of her most fertile period. Brad, unknown to them both, was going to be a dad.

As he rested, his weight and size kept Juliette captive, nothing could have extracted her from under him until he let her go. He kissed her sweetly and lovingly, again she sighed with happy love. He stroked her face, kissed her cheek and neck. Then he slid gently and slowly away to turn on to his back, put his arm around her and Juliette laid her soft haired head on his shoulder.

They lay that way for about fifteen minutes, then she spoke.

"Brad, I don't want to break the spell, or spoil the moment, but..."

"Dan will be okay don't worry,· he said before she completed her words. "He's the best I've got. I have no intention of letting him go, in fact, I can tell you that his future is more than bright. But he along with the others had to be shown the way, and," he said, "what has happened between us, has had no bearing on it, he's there by his own efforts."

Juliette squealed with happy glee, she jumped on him and kissed him passionately. "Oh thank you Brad, thank you, you have no idea how much he, and I, have been worrying about all this turmoil," she told him, "I know you won't regret this I promise you!" and she smothered him in hot loving kisses.

"I'll be honest Juliette," he said, "everything was in place before I arrived, we knew what was going on. The deadwood was identified from head office, they've gone, along with a couple of others. The new people were hired right at the opportune moment, and now the ship is righted, I just need to set the course and she'll be sailing back into the profit margins we expect from them."

Juliette was gobsmacked, she hadn't realised this had been such an operation. "But why couldn't you have told people like Dan, to save the heartache and worry?"

"Because," he said, "everyone had to understand the seriousness of the situation, another month or two and the place would have shut down, we've saved it just in time." He looked at his watch, "I have to go Juliette, I'm sorry, but I have," he kissed her. "And Juliette," he said in after thought, "don't mention what I have said to you to Dan please, I have more to do yet." He gripped her nipples, kissed and sucked them. Then he was up and heading for her shower, she raced after him and got in right behind him.

As they soaped and played, Juliette dropped to her knees, she wanted to not only service him, she wanted to serve him too. She did. No one on the planet could withstand her blow job, she was totally irresistible, and Brad was no different, he held on to the shower rail as she lovingly attacked him. She got him hard again and then she went after him with everything she had, even his ass was poked, his balls were sucked and gently chewed,. But it was his cock head that got the real treatment and after a 7 to 8 minute period he felt that surge again. His balls tightened, his scrotum itched and he blew. He never told her he was cumming because he knew there would be no way of prising her off him until she had emptied him.

He was right, all he had went into her luscious mouth, her hair was dripping with water, as she slurped all his pent up cum and swilled it around her mouth before swallowing him completely. He just managed to stay on his feet as Juliette sucked out the remains of him. Then she let his cock go, she kissed him and loved him, her face tight into him.

He leaned down and pulled her to her feet. "I'm late now," he laughed.

She laughed too, "I'm glad I have some influence over you Mr Keller," she said as she cupped his empty sac. They kissed some more than dried each other off. Brad dressed, kissed her and she asked. "Will I see you again?"

"Well," he replied, "unless it's the weekend, it will have to be next week, I have so much to do, I'm sorry Juliette, I'm not making excuses."

She smiled, "Hmmm, Dan is golfing on Saturday, he goes every other week, and it's his week this week!"

Brad fished into his pocket and gave her a card, "this is the address of the apartment I'm staying in. Call me if you can come over okay?"

"I will Brad, see you later," she said, they kissed once more and he was gone.

The rest of the day Juliette was in dreamland, she had never experienced loving in the way Brad had loved her, it was roughhouse sex and she had loved it. Even if she never saw him again she would never forget, nor regret the encounter with him. She would be grateful forever for being given the chance of a man like he.

That night Dan was as happy as he had been that morning. Juliette smiled at his boyish glee. The boss had been nice to him, he had told her. "Humph," she said in her head, "he won't have as nice as he was to me," and she giggled at the thought. Her pussy itched, the feel of him in her was still there. Dan would have a no go tonight!

The week passed Juliette was true to her word, she mentioned nothing to Dan, not a word. But she couldn't anyway, how could she know? The excitement was building in her, tomorrow was Saturday, she had heard Dan arranging tee off times, and meeting arrangements. He was like a school boy when it came to golf. Just as Juliette was like a schoolgirl, when it came to his boss.

She called him on Saturday morning, "I'm outside your building," she told him, she had set off at the same time as her husband, she had told him she was having a shopping day.

Brad laughed, "Yes I know I can see you, I'll buzz you in, 5th floor room 510."

"Be naked Brad," she told him and shut her phone down, she had a plan. Juliette heard the door clicking and in she went. She rode to the floor, and stepped out, down the hall she saw a door open. Brad stuck his head out. Juliette could see his bare shoulders, so she knew he was naked as instructed.

She hurried, but as she went her long coat got unbuttoned, her dress which was buttoned all the way up at the front also got undone. And as she reached his door they were hanging off one arm, as she entered, she dropped them to the floor to reveal herself fully. The door closed behind her, she was wearing high heels, stockings, a scanty thong, suspenders, and a skimpy bra, and her fabulous red hair was sexily down and shrouding her eyes.

His cock grew at the sight, the nerve of her was amazing, she didn't take prisoners, and she was unbelievably sexy. "I can see you are pleased to see me," she breathed huskily, his cock was just about there for the taking, so she took it in her demanding hands. She took him in, he is a beautiful man, she told herself. Then his cock was in between her toned thighs.

"Get it in me right now Brad Keller, or you are a dead man," she was as hot, and as ready to be fucked as she ever had been in her young married life. He lifted her off her feet, and ripped her thong of with one yank. Juliette wound her legs around his waist, he shuffled her to the wall, bent his knees, rose up and he was in!

"Arggggh, Oh my God, Ooooh, Oh Brad, Oh yes, yes, yes." He rammed her up the wall and back down, he was really screwing her, her skin was scraping up and down. "Bed Brad, get me to your bed, you are going to kill me!" He raced off with her sat on his rampant cock, and dove on to the bed. She was subjected to the most horrendously powerful fuck she had ever had.

Brad completely routed her, she briefly wondered if she would have a hole in her back, such was the power of him fucking her. His face as mask of concrete, looking at her intensely, Brad beat her as hard as he could, his cock almost right out before plunging back in at breakneck speed. His hips jack hammered back and forth. Juliette nailed herself to him as she bounced up and down under the onslaught.