Juliette's Surprise

Story Info
Juliette gets a surprise on top of her public pleasure.
1.8k words
3.96
26.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bindme
bindme
13 Followers

I'm a nerd. Or a geek. Maybe both; it's hard to say and depends on your definition. Either way, sci-fi and fantasy and games and comics are my thing. Ever since 8th grade when I convinced my parents to buy me my first game, Prince of Persia, I have been enamored with other worlds and great heroes. That's why, sitting here in a favorite local restaurant swiping digital candy pieces and watching them pop, I can't believe my fortune.

Not only do I wear glasses and yammer on about my favorite characters in books, but I am a transsexual. FtM, female to male. My transition so far has consisted of hormones. My face is showing new stubble, my arms are thicker, stronger, and many other changes have me excited. And yet, despite these odd-man-out facts, a beautiful girl is calling my name as she walks across the crowded room.

I am short, compared to most biological men, at 5'6". My hair is brown, wavy, and course due to my Native American heritage, and I keep it buzzed on the sides with a faux hawk. I'm average in about every way, with brown eyes and an oval face. But Juliette is beyond average in every way. She has thick, dark red hair that always seems to fall into place. Her skin is pale, but that makes her hair and emerald eyes stand out even more. She might seem average otherwise, but to me her breasts are perky and perfect, her figure is full and curvy and I always think of Marilyn Monroe, and her long legs are smooth and hard not to touch.

Today Juliette is wearing her mini-skirt. It is black and fits a little loose, but it stops well above her knees. I let my eyes wonder her body for a brief moment before I turn my smile to her eyes. She winks and does a quick spin to let me fully appreciate. I laugh as I slide my phone in my pocket and walk to her.

"What light through yonder window breaks!" I say over dramatically.

"Me, the sun!" She giggles and slips into my open arms. We share a quick, familiar kiss and I squeeze her bum. Juliette only kisses me harder before pulling away. She wraps her arm around mine and we proceed to check in with the waitress. We are quickly led to a table and given menus and drinks. We always come here on Fridays, and despite the repetition we love it. We both work full time, so, even though we live together it's hard to make time for each other. We decided to make every Friday a date night, and that had led to many weekends doing little more than spending every moment we could naked. Naked and very, very happy.

We talked a bit about our day, how Juliette loved her work and how I hated my boss. By the time dinner arrived we were holding hands and talking about plans for the weekend. Juliette had moved to sit next to me rather than across the table, and we were smiling and laughing. I glanced about the room and tried to monitor how many people were there. It was pretty normal for a Friday, and no one was paying anyone else any attention. I smiled wickedly and slipped my hand under the table.

Juliette was just taking a bite of her steak when my hand landed on her thigh. She looked over at me as I ran my fingers over her skin. It took her a moment before she remembered to chew, and I chuckled as I took a long swig of my hard cider.

Juliette focused on her plate, and I eased her skirt farther up her legs. We had done this many times. Juliette loved for me to touch her in public. That was one reason we had a lot of naked weekends, because of our adventures out of the house. Tonight I had thought ahead though, and I had planned something special. I hadn't told Juliette, so I was caught off guard when my fingers finally found her exposed vulva. Our eyes met, and she almost looked embarrassed, but her desire had her cheeks flushed. I almost laughed as I leaned over and kissed her hard. How she synced with me so naturally was beyond me, but my little prick was now so stiff I could actually feel it rubbing against my jeans.

I might not have a regular penis, but Juliette and I found ways around that. I had dildos and packers at home, but that did little good in a restaurant. Besides, Juliette often let me know my fingers had their own magic. I took pride in that, and tried my best to make her feel good no matter the tool.

I slipped a finger between her wet pussy lips and almost looked shocked again to find her dripping wet. My finger probed her vagina but I didn't push it in. The waiter came by and we asked for more drinks. Well, I asked for more drinks and Juliette did her best to pretend she was just eating. But here eyes were unfocused, and my finger was sliding from her clit to her opening in slow strokes. When the waiter left I stopped my finger on Juliette's clit and began massaging it in circles. Juliette sighed to cover a moan, but her eyes fluttered closed and her lips parted for a long moment before she regained composure.

It was perfect. I had her on the edge, and if I had kept going she would have cum quickly. I pulled my hand away and Juliette looked over at me a bit disappointed. I only smiled at her and took another drink of my cider. I reached into my pocket and pulled out her surprise. Juliette had never been penetrated in public by anything other than my finger. And, to be honest, being in public had always made her so hot it most often only took me stroking her clit to get her off. So, when I reached back between her legs and placed the dildo at her entrance I could have sworn her eyes could have popped out of her head. Juliette opened her mouth to protest, but in one quick motion I pushed the dildo inside of her. She gasped, earning a couple glances from other patrons, and involuntarily opened her legs so that I could push the toy farther in. The waiter returned with our drinks, which I thanked him for, and Juliette tried to regain herself but failed.

The dildo wasn't too big, but I knew just the idea of it had to be driving Juliette crazy. I slowly pulled it out to the tip, and then pushed it slowly back in. Juliette was gripping the table with one hand and my leg with the other. I smiled and kept pumping the dildo in and out of her. I made sure to keep my movements slow, partly to not be noticed and partly to keep Juliette on edge as long as possible. I had planned to make her keep it in as we left so that she would have to walk back to the car with it inside, but without her panties I was pretty sure she was too wet for it to stay in place.

Juliette looked at me and I saw the longing in her eyes. I saw the heat and the desperation. I shoved the dildo into her hard and quick and let it just fill her for a long moment. We just looked at each other, her pussy full, soaked, and aching. My prick swollen and my desire building just seeing her in so much pleasure. I began working the dildo hard and fast, hoping no one would notice my suddenly frenzied arm but knowing if they did that would only make it all the more exciting. I didn't want to get caught in the sense that we would get in trouble, but the idea of someone watching only turned me on more.

Juliette closed her eyes and I grunted when her hand moved to my crotch and began rubbing hard. I moved my thumb to her clit and began rubbing it hard in return. Juliette gritted her teeth to suppress the moan but as quiet as she was I knew she was close. And sure enough a few seconds later her eyes shot open, I felt her pussy clenching around the dildo, and she whispered just loud enough for me "I'm coming, I'm coming, don't stop, oh oh oh..." I pumped the dildo as hard as I could, and the sound of her juices became audible to us, and hopefully no one else. I knew the chair had to be soaked because when Juliette finally reached down to stop me my hand was covered in her cum.

I pulled the dildo from her vagina and moved it up and down her spasming pussy. After a few minutes I cleaned the dildo off on a napkin and slipped in back in my pocket. Juliette was still quivering, but I took her hand in mine and finished off my cider as she calmed down. It must have been an intense orgasm for her, she was normally ready to go again not long after she came, but tonight she quietly finished her steak and didn't say a word until we were outside after paying.

I thought she might be mad at me for bringing the dildo, but when she pulled me into the alley beside the restaurant she just pushed me against the wall and kissed me long and deep. Our tongues tangled and explored, my hands gripped her ass and fondled her breasts, and her hands expertly undid my belt and opened my pants.

"That," she said when she finally pulled away, "was amazing. I can't believe how intense it was." She laughed as she slid her hand into my briefs and fingered my hard prick. I moaned and took her face in my hands to return the kiss. After a moment she pulled away, looked out to the street, and grinned at me. She sank down, squatting in front of me, and pulled my jeans and underwear down just far enough to expose my prick. And for the first time in public, Juliette sucked me into her mouth and gave me the best blow job of my life. I had been aching for so long, but she teased me in and out of her mouth, kissed around all around my prick, and even used her fingers to spread my own juices all over my prick and asshole. What could have taken a minute took five or ten. And unlike Juliette I couldn't control myself and grunted and moaned as my hips bucked against her as I came harder and more intensely than ever.

When she finished, or more accurately when I just couldn't take the stimulation any more, she stood up and we kissed long and hard again. I dressed myself and we walked back to the car holding onto each other. It would be another naked, happy weekend.

bindme
bindme
13 Followers