Julissa Takes Big Cocks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She whispered, "Happy birthday baby, I love you!"

Joe pulled away and sat down on a spa stool while Bob got up and walked towards Julissa. He moved to one side causing his rock hard cock to jump into view and began to rub the head of it up and down her slit standing just a bit to one side so not to block my view of what he was doing. He slid his large chocolate head up and down her wet slit five times before stopping at her open pussy and thrust his thick cock on the first stroke balls deep inside her hot sopping wet pussy causing her to let out a high pitched yelp upon burying it all the way in. Holding her with both hands by her waist, he never slowed down, plowing her pussy harder with each stroke as Joe and I finished our beers while viewing quite a fucking he gave our wife. My wife began to throw push her ass at him just as hard as he was giving it to her as his balls slapped hard against her ass cheeks. Bob was pounding her so hard it made her rise up on her tip toes with each thrust. Just before he would fill her pussy, he would grab both her swaying tits which would get her off even more as she had a big orgasm about halfway through receiving his massive load.

Once the two of them caught their breath, he pulled his big cock from her cum soaked pussy with it making a loud popping sound when it popped out, as she stayed bent over the spa deck, spread open pussy with hot cum flowing from her open hole unable to move for a good three to four minutes afterwards. His cock was still totally erect, and looked to be at least thirteen inches long and as thick as Julissa's wrist! Bob picked up my wife as if she weighed no more than a bag of sugar, and settled her vagina over his cock while she wrapped her legs around his waist as the big head probed at her opening. She wriggled her ass, trying to make it easier for him to penetrate her, until finally his tool finally popped inside of her, releasing the first of many crushing orgasms. Julissa had never been stretched like this before that day. As he started a rhythmic rocking motion that slowly slid her vagina farther down his shaft, it seemed that with every inch, her pussy exploded in another climax!

Julissa now had her arms around Bob's neck, and she could feel the massive power that he held over her. When all thirteen inches were again inside of her, and she was riding his massive tool, Julissa held on and rode his giant cock for all she was worth, until finally her orgasms had wrenched all of the strength from her body. Bob lifted her off his iron stump and held her high in the air; her vagina now only inches from his mouth, and hungrily his tongue snaked out and licked the juices from her now gaping slit. Moaning and panting, Julissa begged the two men to fuck her again, and they were only too happy to oblige her, with hard pounding strokes that tore at her insides, raising her pleasure-pain threshold to new heights. She looked down between her legs and saw the massive erections sliding smoothly in and out of her gaping slit, and just the mere sight of it made her orgasm again, in what seemed like a string of vaginal churning climaxes.

I then got a slight good look at Bob's cock; it's probably the biggest cock I've ever seen. I looked over at my wife and said are you ready for more. She nodded, not taking my cock out of her mouth. She stops sucking for a moment and feels the monster that's invading her tight pussy. He says "her pussy is so tight, my cock will hardly fit, and he pushes it farther in. She was speechless, her eyes were closed and she was slightly starting to form words oooooooooh she coos, and I see he's almost all the way in. He pulls out slightly to let a little juice get on his cock and then he buries it in all the way to his balls. Julissa shrieks and starts moaning loudly. I watch in amazement as I see this monster of a cock disappear in her little pussy. I ask her if she is okay and she just looks at me and says I'm very horny and I want you to kiss me. I moved over where I could reach her mouth and neck. I started kissing her passionately and I felt him thrusting in and out of her pussy. She was now moaning uncontrollably. Bob was starting to pick up the pace and his balls were slapping her pussy the way she likes it.

He rubbed her ass cheeks and then he smacked her ass a couple of times. She shrieked in ecstasy and he pumped harder yet. I reached down and tweaked her nipples, while this man fucked my tiny wife like she's never been fucked before. She started to yell fuck me fuck me fuck me, over and over again. Julissa began yelling loudly and pushed back into his thrusts. She was now growling and gritting her teeth. I moved back to take this all in. Her pussy was so wet that love juice was dripping off of his balls, and now his eyes were closed as he pumped her full of cock. He reached up and grabbed a bunch of her long black hair like a horses reigns and rode her like a bucking bronco. Then it started; she said I'm go....ing.....to ccccuuummm and he yelled at me too, and together they both screamed. Both heads threw back and he was pumping his hot load into Julissa's deepest depths. She began squirting all over him and his giant cock. Joe and I just looked on and I grinned at the pleasure he was giving the one I love. They came for what seemed like an eternity and he slowed down more and more and finally quit pumping all together.

Julissa kept humping, her pussy still tingling from his large cock impaling her.

With his still hard cock inside her hot wet pussy he says, "That's the greatest pussy I've ever had!"

I nodded and said, "I believe that!"

And as he pulled out of her, I moved over to fuck her myself. She looked at me with those beautiful brown eyes and asks me to make love to her in front of her two new lovers. I rolled her over and lifted her legs up over my shoulders and slowly entered her pussy. She looked up at me with her loving eyes and smiled. She worked her vaginal muscles on me even after having these giant cocks inside her. I slowly slid my rod inside her pussy. Julissa made that face that told me she was now sexually content. I started to pump and I reached down and rubbed her swollen sensitive clit at the same time. This drove her crazy and she started moving her head from side to side. Her eyes closed and then she climaxed again. Julissa squirted around my cock and drenched my balls with her creme. Joe was now sitting and watching in amazement, his cock now limp and realized that he wanted to suck on those beautiful breasts again. He moved up to them and sucked one into his mouth. Julissa reached over and stroked his now flaccid cock. She pulled it over to her mouth and she sucked him in while I made love to her pussy. I made her cum three more times and she was getting sore; I could tell.

I then increased my speed, and when I was just about ready to cum, I pulled out and sprayed my cum all over her belly and titties. Julissa then rubbed all my cum into her breasts and belly. I sat down next to her on the spa deck and asked her if she was satisfied, and she just grinned. I look over to the guys and asked them how they were doing. Joe and Bob replied that this was the greatest sex they've ever had and proceeded to thank Julissa for the best pussy they've ever had. She just looked at me and said thank you for letting me enjoy this day.

I replied, "No Babe, Thank you for the wonderful birthday present!"

Robert

12