July Diaries Pt. 01

Story Info
A day to day account of summer playtime.
1.5k words
3.75
9.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clear88
clear88
2 Followers

July 3, 2015

My birthday was last week. It was a fun weekend, but I started thinking as one does around birthdays... I've been single for years at this point. Honestly, I am pretty happy in general, and I'd much rather be single than with the wrong person or in a bad relationship. Still, it was nice to be with someone I really liked.

I need to be honest about something else too. I miss sex so much!! Since my ex, there have been one or two guys, sexually speaking... but nothing remotely satiating in terms of my sex drive. I loved sex with my ex so much, we fucked all of the time. Like, all the time. It was fantastic... But it has been years since I've been satisfied. My ex and I fucked like rabbits though, and writing this makes me remember things like... how much I loved putting his dick in my mouth after pulling back its foreskin, and licking its tip, right where he was most sensitive. My lips knew they were doing the right things when they felt him pulsing. I loved making his beautiful cock as hard as I possibly could. I loved how forcefully he came when he spattered on my tits or shot in my mouth. I loved figuring out how to make his dick cum longer and harder as I explored it with my tongue... licking, licking and then watching him stroke it while I told him how beautiful and perfect it was. It was my favorite plaything, and I miss it. I don't miss my ex, but I will always miss his plaything. Wow, I'm super horny right now... I wish I could play with his dick instead of my fingers now, but they'll have to do. I'm really wet already, after writing and thinking all this.

July 4, 2015

Fourth of July BBQ tonight... Most of my friends are out of town for the weekend, so tonight was pretty low-key. It was fun, but I can't lie - I don't entirely mind being back in my bed. Because I need to masturbate, probably for a few hours like I did last night... I've been super horny ever since thinking about Oliver's dick, and just re-reading that entry made my pussy tingle and pulse as it longs to play... and it wants to play a lot...

July 5, 2015

Today was interesting. This morning I set up a username and account for a porn site, which is something I never imagined I'd do. It wasn't until a few months ago that I even began to enjoy porn. These last two nights have been insane... I've never wanted to fuck so badly in my life - I miss sex so so so much, but I've never been one for casual hookups. So, I've been watching lots and lots of sex, and using my hands to do the rest. It reminds me of how much I loved my ex's closet door - a full wall mirror. As I was riding him, I'd be sliding it closed with my foot so I could get a full view. Watching sex is just hot.

This morning I spent three doing it ;) Then I made a playlist of great penetration shots. That, by far, is my favorite thing to do... watch penetration close up - ideally while I'm having sex, but since that isn't happening, I'm enjoying porn.

Still July 5... 11:00pm

All day, I've been looking forward to having more "playtime". After spending a few hours this morning watching my all time favorite scene, a man's thick throbbing cock being thrust and ridden into a hungry pussy - I've been busy doing other things and imagining that scene. I used to love watching my ex's cock sliding in and out of my pussy, ALMOST as much as I loved feeling him inside of me. That scene makes me cum harder when I masturbate too ;) Oh my God, it's not fair, my pussy is so fucking wet and hungry - OK, I can't wait anymore now, I'm logging into my account. It's playtime :)

11:45pm

Oh wow... playtime just got a little more fun. When I logged into my account I saw a notification for a friend request. This guy actually has a profile and posts stuff of his own on here. It says he lives in Boston... which is far enough away to be playful, but safe. His pictures are super hot, so I accepted his request. What can I say, I'm "online slutty". About five minutes ago I see another notification, this time it's a message saying

Red82: Hey, I see you're new on here. Welcome, have fun ;) Your playlist was hot, by the way, thanks for that.

Mind you, I have been enjoying my new membership very regularly these last three days... I look forward to playtime all day, and I can play for hours. I logged in again late in the afternoon because I simply could not wait for tonight. I don't think I have ever been this horny before in my entire life, and I love it but can't stand it. I just wrote this to send Red82

ClearlyHorny: Hey there, yes I'm new here. Just been unusually horny lately and decided to create an account here. I didn't realize there was a messenger! It's kind of fun.

Now I press send and wait...

July 6, 2015

1:00 am

Playtime tonight was a lot of fun. I'll let these messages speak for themselves instead of writing about how horny I am after chatting with Red82. Besides I need my hands for other things right now ;) My pussy is pulsing and swelling up just thinking about our next chat.

Red82: Oh come on, you knew there had to be some sort of messaging system, just like every social media platform. You were probably really excited by that. And I know you are curious about what our conversation will be like...

ClearlyHorny: Honestly, I'm horny as fuck, and open to exploring a little bit more than normal. What are your conversations on here usually about?

Red82: Everything... sometimes they're not even about sex, it sounds cliché but it's true. I just chat sometimes while I'm at work, and when I'm at home and bored.

ClearlyHorny: Bored or Horny

Red82: I am a man. I'm always horny. Another cliché that is true.

ClearlyHorny: I think I finally understand what that means now after these last few days, it has been so long since I've been satisfied, sexually speaking... I got horny enough to start exploring things like this website, or this conversation.

Red82: In other words, you're being adventurous? How has that been?

ClearlyHorny: Exactly. So far, really fun. I am not really into casual hookups, so it's been a really long time since I've had an adventure.

Red82: You're adorable. Where are you located?

ClearlyHorny: West Coast

Red82: Ah, cool. I get out to Seattle once in a while. Damn, I was hoping you'd say Boston.

ClearlyHorny: Haha, yeah I wouldn't have replied to you if I lived in Boston.

Red82: Really? Now that we're talking though, if you did live here, we would definitely have sex. I can tell you that for sure.

ClearlyHorny: You're mighty confident. What makes you so sure I'd fuck you?

Red82: You already want to fuck me, part of you does... You're getting wet just reading this, and thinking about chatting with someone who lives near you.. not doing it, but the fact that you could do it, if you wanted to. You could actually do the things that you're watching, and I know how badly you are craving sex right now that I've put that on the table.

ClearlyHorny: Damn, that is all true. At this point, I'd be very tempted if I lived near you. Have you ever met someone off of here to fuck? Or had sex with a stranger you met online like this?

Red82: A couple times... Never from this site. Once or twice I've met someone off of Craigslist. Hey listen it's super late on the east coast and I need to get going. But, you want to play truth or dare before I go? It'll be quick, and give us something to fantasize about together for the next time we chat. I'm having fun talking to you.

ClearlyHorny: Sure. I'm having fun too, we should definitely chat again soon. And... dare.

Red82: Hmm, OK I've got one you'll actually do. I know you're really excited right now, because you know you're going to do what I say... something naughty, and you can't wait to be naughty again. OK, here's your dare. Watch one or two more videos, and then go check out Craigslist casual encounters. Look at the photos of guys who are ready to have sex right now. Think about how easy it would be to just go meet them and live out what you can't stop fantasizing about. Go watch porn, then logon to the naughty section of Craigslist, and don't message me until you have masturbated to the photos on there.

To be continued...

clear88
clear88
2 Followers