Jump

Story Info
Matt rewards his girlfriend with her favorite type of sex.
1.3k words
3.28
13.5k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassandra was so excited for Matt to be in her hometown and see where she grew up. Cass decided to take him to a city where she spent a lot of her time.

She was very nervous because Matt coaxed her into driving, something she hadn't done in 2 years. How she had to get to this particular place caused her a lot of anxiety, but Matt promised her a big reward if she drove instead.

Cassandra took some deep breaths as they neared the area where the space between the lane and the wall shortened. Matt, sensing her fear moved closer to her and began whispering words of encouragement into her ear as he rubbed her thigh.

He reminded her of the very kinky reward she would get once they reached their destination. He told her about how he was going to rip her clothes off, place wire around her wrists and a ball gag into her mouth.

His words and warm breath were soothing to her nerves as she drove. She didn't even notice when the lanes shortened because he had his hand inside her thong and was rubbing her clit.

The next thing she knew, they were at the Omni hotel, a very fancy hotel that had a great view of the water.

She parked, they checked in, then went up to their room.

As soon as they entered the room, Matt ripped her skirt off and threw it in the air not caring where it landed. Her titty-hugging peasant blouse soon followed. Next was her lace bra and finally her red thong, which he shoved into her mouth.

"You are all mine, now, bitch, and you are going to get the punishment you so rightfully deserve."

He kissed her roughly then spit in her face. Matt then pulled her further into the room and grabbed the wire from his bag.

"Sit down, you filthy, no good cunt." He said smacking her bottom then forcing her into the chair that he had facing backwards. He took her legs and wrapped them around the legs of the chair, wrapped her arms around the arms of the chair then tied her ankles and wrists together.

Cass made grunting sounds as he did wanting him to know that she was in pain. She gasped when she felt him push her back until her round ass hung slightly over the edge of the chair.

She looked at him pleadingly when he stood in front of her.

He grabbed her neck, took the thong out of her mouth, and replaced it with a ball gag, then gave her cheek a light slap. "Be a good girl for Daddy, Cass, and take your punishment."

Cass said nothing just stared at this beautiful man who was her master and the love of her life. Only he could have complete over her body, mind, and soul.

Matt sat on the floor behind the chair and ran a finger from the top of her ass crack to her clit and said, "Mine." He then proceeded to lick the very area he had just touched.

"Is your pussy mine?" He asked and she mumbled yes.

"Is your ass mine?" She repeated her consent.

"You know what I'm about to do to your beautiful ass and pussy, don't you, black my slut?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good girl." He said before spreading her ass and taking a long, slow lick. He repeated that motion a few times before doing the same thing to her pussy. Then he was under the chair leisurely sucking on her clit and rubbing her hole.

Cass oohed and ahhed as he French kissed her pussy and ass thinking to herself how great a "punishment" this was.

Her body flinched when she felt one finger slide into her tight, wet, warm pussy then two, she was so tight he could barely get three in.

Cass writhed in pleasure as he continued his tongue assault on her naughty parts.

Matt knew just how to get her to orgasm. He untied her from the chair, stood her up, and roughly threw her on the bed landing on her stomach. He untied her wrists and tied them to the bedposts then he untied her ankles and spread her apart. He gave each ass cheek five hard smacks loving how she jerked with each smack.

"Baby girl loves it when I smack her, doesn't she? Let me take this ball gag off, I wanna hear you scream." He quickly removed it.

As she waited with anticipation, she felt Matt's spit hit her asshole and slide into her pussy then him slide a finger in each hole and roughly and rapidly finger her.

"Ohhhh, my goddd, Daddy, finger my tight holes."

He removed his fingers and shoved his face into her ass tonguing it hungrily.

"Mmm, yesss, Baby, eat my ass, fuck, you're gonna make me cum." Cass screamed as he ate her out.

"Cum then." He commanded fiercely licking her clit until she nutted in his mouth.

"Damn, Daddy, you really know how to make a kitty purr." Cass moaned fully taken over by pleasure.

Matt kneeled above her and rubbed the head of his 8 inch dick up and down her soaked pussy getting it nice and wet.

"Fuck me with that big, white cock you fuckin' British cracker!" Cass yelled knowing it would spur him on.

"You damn right I will, you black cunt!" He grabbed her by the neck and lifted her head as he rammed his thick dick into her very tight asshole. He was not about to take it easy on her, he slammed his cock into her hard and fast as he leaned forward and whispered in her ear telling her she was all his.

Cass turned her head to the side for a hot kiss as they fucked then felt him switch back and forth from her ass to her pussy a few times.

After a few minutes of this assault he stood up and shoved his dick in her mouth. "Taste your pussy and your ass on my dick, bitch." He thrust in and out of her mouth until she gagged.

"I need you to show me how good of a cowgirl you are now, Cass." He untied her and lifted her on top of him her huge H cup titties thrust into his face.

Cass spit on her hand then wet his dick with it before guiding it into her asshole. Her ass made a queefy sound as it slide all the way down his cock.

"Oops, sorry, Daddy." She said as she began riding up and down on his dick winding and gyrating like a professional porn star.

"Ohh, yesss, show your daddy how much you love fucking him." He felt her put her hands on his chest and bounce on his dick.

After a few minutes, he grabbed her ass and roughly started thrusting up and down like a jackhammer. "That machine ain't got nothin'on me, take this dick, bitch!"

Matt moved so fast in her pussy you could see steam coming off of them.

"Oh, my fuck, Matt, I'm gonna cum again!" Cass yelled as he fucked her so good.

Three orgasms later, Matt shoved her on her knees, stuck his pipe into her mouth, and squirted his hot cream down her throat. "You better swallow it all, Cass."

Once he was finished cumming, Cass opened her mouth and showed him that it was all gone.

"Good girl."

Thirty minutes later, Matt opened the door to the room service attendant not giving a damn that he was naked and sweaty from fucking his girl.

"Love you, Babe."

"Love you more, Babe."

They lay sprawled out on the bed giving each other kisses between bites of steak and rice and sips of their favorite milkshakes.