Jumping at Shadows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fred paused and then laughed. "Don, I think you just admitted to me that you want me to accept both nepotism and a plural marriage in one sentence. I knew you were a revolutionary thinker."

May and Bethany erupted into giggles as I sat thinking. I was about to answer when May spoke up. "Well, he definitely is a charmer and Bethany and I definitely have to work on his romantic impulses, but yes, your assessment is right. I guess."

Bethany immediately followed. "If you have a problem with this I guess we can leave. Although, well, since Don was understanding."

Fred laughed. "Just don't get the law on your heads and I'm not going to complain. I won't condemn you if it works, but bring any disharmony to work and I'll have words with Don."

"With Don?" I said to the phone. "Why would I get the honor?"

I could hear the smirk over the phone. "Because there is no way I'm going to have words with a woman as beautiful as the two in that room with you. Now, why don't you introduce this May to me and then take the afternoon off."

I clicked off the speakerphone as May and Bethany dashed for their discarded clothing. Both dressed in practiced motions and after a quick glance in a mirror to confirm that their makeup was not too badly marred, waved me to get up from the chair. I was standing when May turned to Bethany and winked. Before I could ask what they were doing, both girls had reached under their skirts and slid their panties down their legs.

They quickly picked their panties up from the floor and as I approached the door each pushed their undergarments into one of my back pockets before kissing me on the cheek.

"I love you," both said.

Fred was waiting outside and May quickly charmed him with her intelligence and smile. Bethany was resting her head on my shoulder, but I indicated she should look over her desk while May finished her interview.

I was holding the ring box and trying to decide what to do when I heard Fred say. "Done. Others might be disappointed, but I am sure that few could hire anyone as loyal and true as I expect you to be."

I was just looking up from my desk when he called to me. "Don, I don't know how you snared two gems like these, but if you ever make one of them cry, I'm going to make you regret it."

May chose that moment to speak up. "I hope that doesn't include crying in pleasure or Don won't be able to put his lips to Bethany's pussy like she is hoping for tonight."

Bethany turned red in her chair as Fred sputtered for a moment. I found myself laughing.

"Oh God, please don't tell me that you are like this all the time," I said to May.

Bethany was still beet red, but replied. "No, usually she's worse, but now I'm sure we're right."

Fred looked confused. "How is that?"

Bethany was standing up from her desk and glanced over at the box in my hand. "May is a funny lady. She can seem confident up on stage, but I've always had to help her open up around others. When she's with just me the conversations can be ribald and pornographic, but I'd never seen her be that way with others. Her one comment tells me that she feels at home here."

May was nodding. "Don, your first condition. I already knew Bethany would have no problem with it, but I paused. I think I knew in my heart, but I wanted to pretend otherwise. My answer is forever and beyond."

Fred just laughed and said. "Okay, away with you brats so you can finish this play, before it gets too hot for the public."

All of us were giggling as we went out the door, where I found Bethany's battered sedan parked next to my car.

"Where to?" I asked as we unlocked our cars. May was standing between the two cars and gave Bethany a kiss before opening my passenger door.

"We are going to our apartment," May replied as she sat down.

"Wha...?" was my completely intelligent reply. \ Bethany smiled at me as May again muttered about clueless men. "May and I never looked for a place," Bethany said. "Today we are moving in with you."

"But-"

"You did say today, tomorrow and forever," May reminded.

"But-"

"And we have to start living together sometime," Bethany said.

"But-"

May laughed. "Stop protesting and start driving. You already know you want this to happen."

I laughed myself and started the car, driving to my apartment and a suddenly brighter future.

Epilogue

It's been twenty years since that day in the conference room. Desert Bruin Builders is not the biggest, but we now have more requests than we can fulfill. Fred is getting old and talking about retiring, but he admits that it's still too much fun. He did meet a wonderful woman named Wendy who he married and later talked into joining the staff to help handle purchasing of materials. We never grew more because we quickly found that everyone's skills fit perfectly and there did not seem to be a good reason to disrupt the balance.

Bethany, May and I are still together, and even more in love now than that day in the conference room. The sex has slowed down as we have grown older, but it's still wonderful. We had one bad patch after five years when an overly charming contractor made a serious play for Bethany's heart but May not only reminded Bethany of her promises, but of the respect, trust and devotion I had for her.

Bethany came to me at my desk just before she was supposed to meet the man for dinner, tears in her eyes. May's speech had reminded her of all she already had and Bethany was horrified to think that she nearly threw it all away. I held her to reassure her, but she demanded that I take her into the conference room and "remind me that my pussy belongs to the man who loves me."

May must have snuck in while I was giving Bethany's pussy a good tongue-lashing because the conference became the site of a hour-long orgy which had me come in both women's pussies. Fred and Wendy weren't too put out, as Wendy admitted that the idea of us going at it in the conference room turned her on so much that she rushed into Fred's office and demanded that he take her on his desk. We all still laugh about it, and a short time later moved to a new office building where Fred had one room set up with a couch and a bed.

We now have four children. Bethany gave birth to two girls and a son. May would love more children than her only son, but complications during delivery left her unable to conceive again. She has not let that spoil her spirits and all four children have grown up loved and cared for. Millicent has just turned eighteen and I sat in as May and Bethany told her the story of our college years and warned her of the dangers she might encounter when it comes to romance.

Time has passed and sometimes I miss my carefree college years, but whenever I do I look over at my two dearest treasures and find myself looking forward to the years we have still yet to come.