Jumping Melons Bus Co. Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qexiqex
qexiqex
333 Followers

Immediately, her tender rack went all pins and needles. Lily gasped surprised as fresh blood pumped through her buzzing melons and made them hurt even more. The stressed girl grabbed her giant pair, grimacing in pain as she slowly massaged life back into them. She inspected her breasts carefully.

The sharp edges of those holes had left a visible, red ring around each breast. Her fingers traced the lines. Ouch. Thank god there was no blood! Those holes were way too small and the metal was way too rusty! Suddenly, she remembered the promise she made to her 'customer' and the fitting procedure ahead of her. Damn, how much time until the bus departed again? She glanced around. Girls were still chatting in front of the vehicle and Lily had the odd feeling that she was the center of their talks. Everybody seemed to stare at her!

qexiqex
qexiqex
333 Followers
12