Junction Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

---

She remembered back to the 2 times he fucked her after that in the following hour; once in each hole. She had been pregnant with another child from another subject before that, else she would have gotten more from him that day as she could control when she ovulated. She had finished in 3 hours but wanted to feel that hunk of flesh inside of her. Like she had with many previous test subjects.

She had to give him a newer processor 825 Series processor that had just been released and agree to install the older 745 Series unit into his first mate after her delivery. All the better she thought. Part of her agreement with breaking protocol and giving her the 'fuck of a lifetime.'

She had many on her table, some on the floor, but this fucking stud went from one-hole right to the other without his cock losing rigidity after the 6 'official' and 1 unofficial deposit she collected. That did not count the 2 he put directly into her.

The other part of the agreement was a return visit to give her a child at their next meeting once they hammered out a longer term-agreement. She ran out of time or she would have done it during that first encounter. It did not help her that she was already carrying and could not get pregnant by him at that point.

He insisted on fucking her until he unloaded into her ass and he was still 20 minutes late being returned. He then went and fucked the second test subject and got her pregnant over that interaction.

She wasn't into men and he took it slow and loving with her even. Though she tried to keep from climaxing, even she got off on his cock. The woman hated Sylvia's guts, but Sylvia could care less at how she felt, until now.

Why she called his next evaluation for 3-month later instead of 4 months, that was unfortunately delayed 2-weeks by a covert mission. The first mate subject had died on the table the week before during implantation. In the end, that compromised her bargaining position.

Sylvia only physically carried children for 4 months. She then laid out eggs in an incubation unit due to her dragon heritage it had to be specifically set up for each egg as the genetics for dragon species was varied. If she carried to term her body would have accommodated.

Yet, that worked against her plan of being a breeding farm with her subjects to advance her research. Education in mathematics, all forms of science, and languages being played 12 hours a day in 3-hour blocks to increase the intelligence of those children while in the incubator.

Making them more suited to be scientific researchers or to undertake magical training, which earned her more if they got classified as science or mage candidates at evaluation day. She did not show them the footage of the other 8 deposits he made in that second visit.

After they had hammered out and signed the final framework of their agreement. Those he put into her or onto her as he pulled out while still firing off on 4 separate ejaculations. They included some stiff penalties to watch over the woman's welfare while there and for 50 years beyond her release.

Else pay dearly for it from the doctor's holdings. 5,000,000 DC's. Still a small fraction of her assets. Far less than 1% of her persona assets, but enough to get her into trouble with the Royal Family if she ever had to pay it out as she would make him entitled if she did. He knew it would.

She was not a 100% certain he would survive the military trial given the unit he was being assigned too. She gambled he would not beat the odds, yet Jace won that bet. No other test subject had ever been placed in a Spec-Ops unit directly and those placed into a Mastro97A unit had their lifespans measured in days or months but never years for a human, according to her military contacts.

None of her other test subjects; even 'lifers' lived over a year in such a unit. Only elven members who could opt out of given missions and choose their roles in the mission had a chance of surviving longer than a year.

His commander went 7-years into an 8-year assignment and was 1 or 2 missions short of completing the minimum needed to stay behind the lines and make it through his tour. Something only a handful of elves had ever done.

The only ones who had a chance of living longer were non-human entitled races in the military who would only speak in general terms about what she suspected. She felt it was an impossible task for him to obtain, yet he succeeded. A human who had no control over accepting mission assignments or roles, unlike entitled races.

She figured he had far less than a 1% chance of making it to the end of his official 2-year evaluation. She never thought it would be an item of concern until today. She found him pulling it out and shoot it all over her debasing. He did it twice from each hole at that time.

He had been angry at the recent death of the first mate they paired him with. Jace blamed her for the death. He did it again today as a not so subtle reminder that she should not fucked with him. That it would not be the only sticky mess she found herself dealing with. When he told her, the sticky mess would be 'red and hers.'

He did that twice from each hole again to assert dominance over her. Not counting the 6 he put into her. She needed the showered to get it off her body and out of her hair which he grabbed and pulled back as he fucked her in the ass for half of those. Ensuring the two across her back went into her hair. That was why she was late.

The King had authorized his release already and he knew that coming into the final physical assessment. He rightfully suspected she was the cause of the first female subject's death. She did not know, but suspected, the King watched this final assessment with a certain amount of amusement.

The dead test subject was the woman who got his virginity and Sylvia was still disappointed in that fact. It followed protocol. They ensured she was ovulating before he was brought into the room to mount her. Which he did all night long, non-stop except when he shot off.

Then began again immediately. A holdover from his dragon DNA, the mate obviously enjoyed the encounter as she encouraged him to keep going even doing her ass 4 times halfway through before sucking him clean, and then she took him back to her cunt for 2 more after the initial 7 he stuffed into her.

They appeared to have more than a physical connection which she found threatening. That was 6 months before his initial assessment with her as defined by the protocol and time for his introduction to his second mate candidate. The woman delivered at 8 months instead of 9. A kink in Sylvia's plan as she had to install the processor within 3-weeks of her giving birth based upon the initial signed agreement.

All children were healthy and taken into immediate custody. As they were the Property of the Royal Family and in the program born to a single female. As test subject children, while still in trial, they were subject to immediate seizure regardless.

Outside sexual intercourse was not allowed to test subjects during those first 2 years. Except for those done within the program, the loophole she often exploited after its creation was getting pregnant herself from them. Something she used to do before but now she had restrictions after a process review and complaints.

After older agreements were called into question she had to have all agreements with the main subject completed before being released from the program. She got that exception for direct mating and private semen collection while still in the trial for subjects she found worthy instead. Provided she compensated the subject with things they wanted. Jace was fucking worthy in her eyes.

She got to raise her children until the evaluations at puberty were done. 14 on females and 16 on males. Only if she chose too, which she did not. She did not care to be a mother, just a breeder for her own research efforts, and to pad her bank account. She preferred to put them straight into the program and monitor objectively, mostly.

The first mate he had actually had given birth to 3 children, but the third was taken to her lab for dissection and analysis of the mated pair. She liked her findings but noted some concerns the Royal Family would not like, yet she truly enjoyed the findings.

She kept that 3rd child out of his file that he showed her as part of the agreement. Technically she broke her agreement by doing that if he ever found out it would cost her 5,000,000 DC's. That test on the third subject was 'unofficially' sanctioned by the Royal Family.

Given the large brood of children, he seemed to produce in quantities a dragon would have. Plausible deniability and never with the royal family directly to let her record and implicate them if it came down to it. If she wanted to break his loyalty.

It was the only female from the mating and an infertile female based upon the 'initial analysis.' This was corrected in the final report finding the child 'could have conceived.' Sylvia drained all but the last of its Ki for herself. Before taking her knife to the child.

Hence, why the first mating subject died during the implantation of the new processor. Sylvia had the Ki sucked out of her to an unsafe level before surgery. Sylvia hated that she got to fuck him first, even if it was protocol. She felt she could have gotten a far better deal from him if she had mated with him first.

If she could have won his heart the way she did. Instead, he fucked her like a cum sucking whore, he was accurate in his read of her and told her as much. She did fuck him while pregnant with another's child. Which he pointed out to her and the fact she likely fucked other test subjects during this time, which was also true. Including some staff, and those who worked as spies for her.

Both of the other children were male and she saved them in case she wanted to fuck them when they came of age. It doubled her chances as the odds of their survival in the program were small. Just nowhere near as small as a Mastro97A unit member.

She wanted him for her own, given the video evidence she saw of him filling the first mate over and over again. No covers or sheets were allowed. He made a fucking show of it. He only stopped when they came in to get him and told him he was done after 14 ejaculations after 8 hours of nearly non-stop sex.

They nearly had to hose down the 2 of them down to get them separated but allowed him to finish as he as in her cunt again and it was the first try at insemination with her. Those 2 got in a last very passionate kiss before he had to leave her. The last time he saw her alive, Sylvia saw to that.

The first mate subject didn't walk right for 4 days but had been positivity glowing and pregnant. Of course, the pharmaceutical company took the blame for the death. They always did when the cases dealt with Sylvia's procedures. They knew, for some reason, she held significant power and did not dare to challenge her. She returned her mind to the present.

---

Sinclair was shocked and finally found the words she was looking to use, "Why would you do this test?"

Sylvia laughed, "To let me know if he would be a good mate of course. I had to know of the ability of this genetic line for procreation, it is a part of our mandate. I have enough of his semen in my personal holdings that I could produce his children for years if I desired it. I do mean my personal holdings. Another part of his agreement for services and upgrades. All allowed within our contracted rules.

He was brought in every 4 to 6 months for a physical assessment and collection as his schedule permitted. The first collection from every visit went to the government of course. I preferred the direct injection method naturally but saved quite a few from him for the future, wouldn't you prefer the direct injection method madame chairwoman?"

She paused to watch the woman turned crimson as the 4 males chuckled and stared at the chairwoman's reaction.

"I could also use it to help a couple who wanted artificial insemination. If I chose to do so. I own the right to do so. I see from my files you have tried 6 times with no success from your husband with a fertility specialist. If you want a donation that would actually work let me know and we can come to an agreement, I am sure."

Sinclair sat there with her mouth gaped open, "Did you just attempt to bribe me? How do you know my personal information?"

Sylvia smiled, "My clearance is much higher than yours. I have all of your personal information. EVERY member of the council. I have not asked you to rule one way or the other on this project. I know where the line is drawn. I have reported my results which YOU should find personally informative."

Sinclair looked down. The rest of the council was shocked to learn of the power that this woman wielded and waited to see what the chairwoman would say next. The chairwoman knew she would never advance her career if she did not produce children and she knew this woman held a potential key to that problem.

Chairwoman Sinclair looked over, "Then what is your recommendation?"

Sylvia smiled, "I do not care one way or the other; however, the recommendation from Jace was sound. He said given his fertility rate if we mass-produced them and they interbred they could have a population base that could be considered a race.

Others would find that a threat, especially the Royal Family and our elven entitled race. He did not want the existing children terminated or the other subject of course. He would recommend a halt to the project. With the semen, he produced, used on a 'limited distribution only basis.'

Only with those of a different genetic make-up, like myself or you even. To increase fertility in the population while not making his genetic code a threat to the population as a whole. Did you read the one abnormality noted on the last page?"

Sinclair went to the last page of the file and read the note:

"Aging digression to less than 1/100th of human normal after adulthood was achieved."

She looked up, "Does this mean he could theoretically live for over a thousand years?"

Sylvia nodded, "Produce children 750 years or more barring injury or death. Without a life extension. A life extension on a human being limited to 25 years at a shot makes it a pretty pointless effort in his case. Yet he is still allowed to pursue them. The extensions just revitalize the body to being physically much younger in appearance and ability.

He could go longer if he has DC's and Ki to support it as you know. Given his talents, I believe that is highly likely to be the case. He paid for 'unmodified freedom' that is tech and genetics including gear. That of the other subject once the disposition of this project is determined. A kill order could be given on her but given his service record; I think he is not an enemy the King would want to make.

He may need Jace's talents in the future and is subject to a royal recall when needed. The King would not be an enemy you would want to make. Let alone what Jace might do to the council if they issued such an order. As you say the decision is yours to make and I care neither way which way you proceed. I do need your ruling today, however."

Sinclair suddenly felt like a puppet with this woman pulling all of her strings. She looked at the other council members, "Given the abnormality and his service record is classified at a level above us but was obviously highly successful..." She sighed and nearly hissed through gritted teeth. "I would be inclined to agree with Jace's assessment of the project."

The other four council members all nodded rapidly in agreement. The chairwoman looked over, "The project is stopped with limited distribution to those of different genetic make-up and to be done within a year. 5 years on your private holdings." Her way to stick it to Sylvia to keep from stockpiling what she had on hand for longer than needed. "Now about that donation..."

---

Jace received a message from Sylvia, "Board took your recommendation. Live a good life stud."

She left out Sinclair ruling on rapid usage of his samples, he would not care and she could hide or falsify records for others if it came down to it. It was her private holdings and she really had no method of dictating those controls to Sylvia. Sylvia could look to eliminate her eventually if she desired to.

Jace chuckled as Sylvia had let him read over his own file. The altered one that left out his deceased children altogether from all of his mates, and her own progeny from him. She knew it would have pissed him off if he knew what she did to those children, including consumption.

He had made a copy of it off the Weave in an isolated storage unit she knew nothing about; something he used in his Spec-Ops assignments for storing gathered intelligence.

Something he added to himself in the field and he still held some secrets back from a couple of missions. Heavily encrypted, of course, they were part of an insurance policy he wanted to have on hand if he ever needed to play hard-ball with the Royal Family or RECD as a whole even.

He knew he could make a living just fucking if he desired to go that route and never enter combat again. He did not regret his bargain with the devil as she kept her word, thus far. As far as he knew. Entering the 'real world' presented him with some challenges. His appearance gave him away as a prior member of the military, his armor being a big part of that.

A check of the embedded identity chip in his left hand showed his military record as classified if done by anyone, which would be done by just about everyone in society who had a reader. Especially after what he had planned for today. Only another dragon in this province had a chance at getting at his service record.

If they wished to suffer the King's wraith. Another dragon would have to spend a lot of time to break into a file in the identity chip; not that it contained everything. Mostly reference numbers to files not accessible from the Weave. That would likely kill him in the process.

Always a possibility and a limiter on traveling to another City-State that the Royal Family insisted upon by classifying his file that way. He knew they could try to recall him at some point, but only if they could find him. He did not plan to hide but was also not planning on staying put either.

At least in the city, he had a place to visit and he had to do it soon. The royal family was unaware of this required personal mission. He left it out of his mission report. Avalon, home of the entitled elves but beyond a large section of one of the 16 wilds considered to be a part of this City-State.

He needed more resources and he had been planning for weeks on this private-op that would give him those resources. He used an unbound terminal in his spec-ops barracks to do that and communicate with the Director on his planned career path.

That way Sylvia could not spy on that activity. The military shuttle that was used from the research facility dropped him off in a small town on the outskirts of the Megacity San Angeles. Located right where paved roads turned into dirt roads.

He was assigned to 15 Special Operation missions into surrounding competing cities for most of those; 2 were in distant cities and required teleportation extraction and insertion. That did not count the juggernaut attack they were called in to assist with as it was a defensive mission.

It was 1 of 7 defensive missions he undertook in that unit. Often to exterminate other Mastra97A units that came into San Angeles. His outgoing missions were all deemed high-risk covert 'unsanctioned' assaults. Mastro97A missions.

Mastro stood for Military Assassination, Sabotage, and Tactical Reconnaissance Operations. Alpha was associated with the unit personality types as Alphas and Alpha predators. The 97 was the typical percentage of loss associated with these units on average.