Junction Pt. 03

Story Info
Sylvia's alive. The military corruption is Jace's to face.
31.9k words
4.89
5.5k
4

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis: Science unleashed brings about the salvation of humanity and the destruction of reality.

Inspired by multiple roleplaying gaming systems too numerous to mention. © EmotionalStorm December 2020. This story cannot be transferred to any other site besides Literotica.com without the prior authorizations in writing from the author and EmotionalStorm must be credited for this work.

---

Jace wanted no connection back to the Royal Family and the Avalon Wilds to become an issue. In reality, he kept most of those funds stored away on credit chips in case he ever was forced to flee or needed to spend untraceable funds for a reason. Just as he did with all of the other cred chips he had collected. He had 12+ million DC's in untraceable cred chips.

He set up his will for all of the children just in case anything happened to him and Rayne. He worked out a private code with her and expressed his concerns to her. He wanted her to know his fears and why. Especially what if questions concerning the Royal Family changing their minds on things in the future.

If he were gone for some reason. She understood as he brought up the retirement of Sylvia, the threat of Sylvia's sister inquiries on him, and the last mission which was designed to ensure the maximum loss of his team. He defeated that effort.

He did not give her specifics, just that the odds of survival on that mission were 0% and he came back with 8% of the team assets and mission success. She now understood just how much he loved her as he allowed himself to be anchored in this City-State because he truly loved her.

She loved him all the more for being honest with her about this. Just 2 weeks later in a small and private ceremony out behind the house Jace and Rayne were married. She finally felt trim enough to walk down the aisle and he could walk without the need for a cane. Technically, he was at 98% capacity of what he had before but kept that to himself. Richard and Hellen took the children for the night...technically for a few nights given Jace's plan.

They had a small reception in the dining room of their home before the party broke. Shelby and Molly, the two cooks took care of everything. The nannies went next door to help watch over the children.

Jace sent a text message to the Minister of Defense, 'Shutting down comms for the next 72 hours. If needed I can be reached or contacted through Marshal Cooper. I will be at home.'

He sent the same message to the director of the Marshal Service. He used his 950 processor to disable the aux port, which was where he stuck the comms crystal, to do just that sort of thing.

They both knew he got married today and he had a tracker and he knew where it was located. They knew where he was and he had no requirement to let them know he was going off comms, he did it as a courtesy only.

He walked in and activated the silence stone. He left it open to hear outside conversations or threats. She walked out of their bathroom in green silk lingerie complete with a garter belt, nursing style bra, and thong panties. She had gotten back into shape and her tits were a very full DD in size after the children and she was still breastfeeding.

They kept a mini-fridge in the nursery that was filled with breast milk for the nannies to use. Another in the bedroom with a breast pump she would use throughout the day and night to relieve the stress of what she produced every few hours.

She had warned him her tits would likely be off-limits to stimulation unless he wished to drown in breast milk and she found it painful to go more than 3 hours without relieving the stress. She had 3 spare breast pumps to safeguard against a unit failure.

He walked in and stripped, completely ready to split open her orifices and she knew it was coming. He walked up to her and kissed her warmly and then with greater passion. He dropped to his knees and slid her thong off and for the first time dove into her already dripping pussy as he attempted to stem the flow of the leaking damn from between her legs.

She stood there while he drank his fill of her secretions which only sped up as the stimulation to her vulva and clit were on overload. She slid back on the bed. He had a long tongue due to his mixed heritage, at least longer than an unmodified human. He knew what to do with it as Jess had sought that part of his education with him to get her prepared to take his cock for breeding.

Rayne lost it and started bucking her hips with her climax when he stabbed her ass with his tongue. She held onto his head as he continued the assault for another 15 minutes bringing her off again and again. Rayne stopped him finally and he mounted her with one smooth thrust into her velvety folds.

She was under no illusions. He had told her he would ravage her for days after they were married and she knew she would likely be pregnant again from it. He kissed her full on the mouth and she tried to suck her own juices from around his mouth and out of his tongue.

All while he thrust deeper and harder against her pelvic muscles; they had planned for this as well; she had a stack of healing potions to use if she ever got too sore to continue that she could pull from her nightstand. He fucked her pussy for 12 hours straight of passionate sex.

She used the breast pump on one breast and he sucked the excess out of the other one every few hours and he alternated. While he fucked her ass, which went on for over 6 hours, he held two of the pumping units to her breasts and milked them both as needed.

A complication for having the children before the wedding but they were dealing with the issue. Thus far she had used 3 healing potions for sore muscles and her pelvic region. They managed a few hours of sleep before he started back up on her again, though his cock remained in her pussy while he slept and they continued this effort.

They had scheduled breaks for storing milk, the occasional shower, sheet replacements, and refreshments. They did not leave the room for 3 days and he never went soft during all of this. She did not keep count but knew he was close to 100 ejaculations and she figured her climax count was well over 1,000 thanks to the 30 healing potions she consumed during this marathon session of lust, passion, and heartfelt love he gave her.

He kept his word, he said he would not leave her side for 3 straight days if it were permitted. He arranged it with only minor interruptions to get breast milk to the nannies and the cooks to bring in food. He did not stop his affections on her when they came for it and she was turned on to have an audience.

Not her first time having an audience after the barracks parties but he was balls deep in her ass, her legs were spread open and the sheets covered in their fluids which raged like a river from her gaping cunt the one time they came in to empty the fridge after 2 days. Both ladies smiled at her as she hit her peak into a massive screaming climax.

They walked out of the room to see him starting up again immediately on her. Cassy and her lover Renna both looked at each other and smiled as they walked down the hall to the foyer. Where Helen waited to take them back to her house. Helen asked, "They sleeping?"

Renna laughed, "No he has filled her ass once again and is pressing forward. I hope she has enough healing potions."

Cassy nodded, "I saw at least 20 empty bottles in their room. She was splayed open enough we could have sunk a hand into her and not have needed lubrication."

Helen laughed at them, "Well he is well endowed, like my husband except Jace has scales. I went through 4 healing potions on my wedding night. He forewarned her he planned to fuck and make love to her for 3 days straight. Sounds like he is keeping that promise."

Cassy laughed, "The mate I had in the program would go off twice during a visit and they were both into my cunt and lasted all of 10 minutes each. Neither of us could stand each other as he was a gay male forced to procreate with a lesbian. They gave him pills to keep him up for it.

I would not let him near my ass. Renna got that honor with fingers and her hand eventually. Just as I did with her once we were set free. We had the same mate in the program."

Renna looked over, "The times we had to mate were pretty much the same though he did want my ass I kept it off-limits. That just pissed him off, I think. He died in the service a year in and they used his samples on us after that to complete our contract.

We shared a room and after we got out, we have had only one bed in the bedroom by our mutual agreement. We became lovers after we got out of the program and went into training together. We are glad Jace is not looking at us to mate with.

We know she is going to need a second, if he does this every damned day, she might need 15 of them. He is nice enough for a man and she is a sweetheart of a lady. Yet, he is just a fucking machine in bed but she appears to be enjoying herself."

Helen smiled, "I saw the aftermath of their first time together. That was 9 hours of sex and I used 14 large towels, a wet/dry vacuum, and finally decided after he disappeared that the mattress that would not dry had to go. It was like a giant sponge with as much fluid that came out of him AND her.

That is why they have the liquid barrier mattress condom on their bed. Richard needs a few minutes to bounce back, they have some similarities in genetics and he can more than satisfy. I already confirmed I have another set of twins on the way. We are talking about getting a second wife again. I know Jace and she will take it up when they come out of their extended rutting session."

---

Jace chuckled as he finally exploded into her ass again, "I heard your mother talking with the nannies about your gaping pussy and being able to put a hand into it."

She looked back, "Put one in both."

She reached over and downed another potion as he slid both hands into her gaping holes which were both well lubricated from the semen he released into her. He fist fucked her through another 6 hand crushing orgasms before withdrawing them. He took her to the shower after she drained her tits yet again.

She cleaned him up and took him straight back into her cunt for another 6 hours before they stopped to eat again. They ate large quantities of food and fruit juices before continuing again after yet another bathroom break and her cleaning out both holes.

It was the end of the third night and she sighed out as he slid forward and gave what they agreed upon would be the last deposit for a couple of days at least, to let her body rebound. She looked at him, "What is your bio-monitor telling you?"

He smiled, "Two sets of twins, too early to tell the sex. He held her from behind and had a breast pump in each hand to milk more out of her. She smiled back at him, "Yep, as I told my mother. Lots of children."

He kissed her shoulder, "Next time you deliver we will get you set up with the deluxe recovery package to get you back into the tight military form you had on that first night."

She laughed, "I did not think I was that tight from my time in the service. I had several boyfriends and girlfriends. More like casual lovers, but you are not the first to get a hand inside of me. Just the first male to do it to my pussy and the only one to do it to my ass. What you pack between your legs we should seek a second wife."

He kissed his shoulder, "We would never be able to get her your deal on children."

Rayne nodded, "I know it is unlikely but that does not stop us from test driving a few to see if we can find one compatible to both of us."

Jace nodded, "True. We will see what the future holds after getting some sleep."

She nodded, "Sleep for 16 hours at least."

Jace chuckled as they went to sleep together. She still had to get up every few hours and milk her breasts down. She had not told him, though he suspected and did not care, that she had her breast size enhanced by magic.

While in the hospital she had them set to never go beyond a certain size and to retain their firmness even into old age if needed. The magical version of breast surgery to keep her from having sagging tits.

They ever stopped having children then she would see about taking them back to being just D-sized. With the multiple children, the additional milk they produced would go to use. Her mother came in to see her. He laid in bed naked under the damp sheet which did not hide much other than the fact it had gone down for now.

Hellen shook her head, "Richard got a message from the Royal Family. They need to see the 4 of us at the Palace. They also requested you keep your communications off Jace. Something is going on."

Jace sighed, "Let us shower and we will get dressed and meet you downstairs."

She nodded, "As long as I do not have to come up and use a crowbar to separate the two of you."

Jace laughed as he threw the sheet off of him, "She is my wife now, but I did promise to give her a couple of days to let her orifices bounce back. She has 2 sets of twins, just as you have one set Hellen."

Rayne looked at her mother and smiled, "Two more siblings to raise."

Hellen smiled, "We are talking about the second wife again as well. You know what your nannies said?"

Rayne shook her head and Jace walked into the bathroom as he spoke, "No, we will not get 15 more of them. Those stones block sounds going out, but not coming in with the way I had them set."

Hellen laughed at him, "He does have amazing hearing. To block that off would be problematic for security reasons. Those sensitive ears of his have saved our collective asses once already."

She left them as Rayne got up and went to the bathroom and then joined him in the shower. They kept it playful washing this morning and got dressed. All the sheets had been pulled and the bed made up fully while they were getting cleaned up. There was breakfast set out for them and she had to unload her breasts again before they departed.

They got downstairs to her awaiting parents, went out, and got into Jace's car with Richard riding shotgun. He looked at Jace, "They did not tell me much, just to have you keep comms off and they needed to see the 4 of us."

Jace sighed, "Text or audio?"

Richard looked over, "First assistant, Royal Family. Vid and direct. Your children are fine by the way. They have kept the nannies busy. They will move back over while we are gone. The double nurseries and bedrooms were good ideas. I will send you information on a nanny and cook we have been considering. We just looked over the profile."

Jace nodded as he got them through traffic and to the Royal Estate which appeared to have been heavily fortified with added security. They pulled up at the outer gate and were instructed into a man-trap designed for vehicles with polymorphed dragon guards armed to the teeth checking everyone out as they searched the vehicle.

Jace looked at Richard who nodded, "Something major has happened. I have not seen anything like this since we were at war last. Even then it was not this bad."

Jace sighed as he got cleared to enter the royal compound and found it half deserted. They found a parking space easily enough. They both carried sidearms and had their badges on display. Nobody searched or detained them. They went toward the main hall and a couple of guards pointed, "Down this hall. You will see another set of guards and they will take you to the Royal Family meeting room."

All of the guards on duty were dragons. In fact, they were the only 'humans' that appeared to be in the compound from what they could see. Jace looked at Richard, "Racial isolation?"

Richard nodded, "All under an ironclad media blackout. I am not liking the looks of this at all."

They got to the other guards who took their sidearms and attached magic suppression bracelets on all 4 of them. The guard looked at them, "I was told to tell you while you are trusted these are precautions. The Royal Family has instilled upon all visitors into the restricted residential wing of the compound."

Richard and Jace did not buy it and the ladies could tell the men were not happy but everyone complied. They were taken into an elevator deep into an underground layer. Several hundred feet at least The doors opened and they went down another corridor and into a meeting room. Jace looked at Helen as they entered as the 2 ladies looked at each other. Rayne spoke, "We just went through a heavy magical suppression field. We felt it."

Jace nodded, "I have felt them before. A high-security area. Magical shielding and not suppression, that would affect the restraints as well if it were suppression."

He heard from across the room as a door opened, "Please take a seat and for this meeting, you can skip the formalities."

He saw the Minister of Defense and the King enter the room in a humanoid form. They all sat at the table.

The Minister of Defense looked over, "We tried to figure out a way of segregating some of the information from what you are about to see. We finally concluded it would not work as it left too many questions Jace would pursue.

I spoke with the Royal Family on this and information on this is not to be released or discussed outside of this room. Jace, please control any angry outbursts you might wish to have and save your questions until we are done. Everyone."

They played Sylvia's message in its entirety. Including the discussions that they found implicating the woman's sisters and her execution. Jace was ready to explode as the Minister held up a hand and played the next vid, "The 'attack' on CGR from within, they had recovered vid feeds which were bloody.

The Minister spoke, "She is a talented geneticist but we have people more adept at getting into deleted and encrypted files. There was no information on cloning anywhere within the CGR facility or any facility. Except for one which was destroyed after that genetic mutation virus was released from that province. This is genetic technology we do not have. The fact she destroyed and ate the species 874 subject we found surprising."

Jace was livid as he finished watching everything. He finally looked over, at the King who could tell he was pissed off.

Jace decided it was time to hit back, "Reports from Genesis Station? Before you ask, recovered on my 9th mission of 15. I kept no copies of the data on the stations other than what is in my own mind. Counterintelligence data I found in regards to our own Kingdom and the assets at your disposal. I never uttered the words before now."

The King sat back and sighed, "What are you wanting Jace?"

Rayne asked, "Genesis Station?"

Jace looked over, "Every Royal family has one somewhere from what I could tell. Monitoring stations, ground, and space-based with alien technology manned by dragons and entitled races only. No humans. Regional spying on just about anything. Did she have any knowledge of this?"

The King sighed, "There is nothing to indicate she has any knowledge of this. They are strictly dragon facilities discovered only a few hundred years ago. Those outside dragon circles who helped get them operational are all dead now but were monitored for life and kept in a separate population center.

By decree of the RECD. I cannot bring it up to them without letting them know you were on that mission. The sole survivor of that mission. There should have been no information on those facilities in standard records. Nothing on the Weave. The alien races who ran them having abandoned them."

Jace shook his head and then smiled, "They were not on the system you asked me to look at but it was on another terminal in that room. Off the Weave and I had enough tech knowledge into how to break into that system without setting off any alarms.

No, alien races may have 'left them' but that does not mean they did not monitor them to see what you would do with what they left behind. They are just another lab for monitoring life in this world; including and especially dragons.

123456...9