Junction Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had ensured the cloning data was completely destroyed. Though others, less important dragon families, wanted it. It was a joint mission but his team had gone in first and destroyed the cloning stations, terminals, and the one active clone in the facility who was obviously not her as it was too nurturing.

The success of the raid in bringing about the destruction of the anarchist who infected and killed thousands of dragons and others with the release of that virus was now laid to rest.

Her body, and those remains of the clones, being returned to CGR for analysis, they had lied about the disintegration, at least it had not occurred yet. That had confirmed they got the real Sylvia that time and then disintegrated all of the bodies.

---

Jace gathered the family and took them out to the wilds. Then teleported them away to Osland Island from his office, having used the vid files from the recon craft to find a location. He informed them of the message he had received and caveated it with, "I don't buy it for a moment. The children were likely divided by the council and we will never see them.

Given what was at stake, he has us and any samples they recovered to help his program here. Loss of the existing children would be inconsequential to him as he has us to recreate the program. I cannot prove it, none of us can at this point.

He likely destroyed any of Sylvia's offspring from me or others, he can be rather vengeful, and wanting any traces of her gone would be something he would definitely do. As it was 83 million DC's we know the entire council is involved.

At most 1-2 children could be in any one City-States' hand, as I had fewer than 16 known children in the system, only 6 that concerned me. Then there were the others who she took that were not mine. She might have laid more since then or used a clone to have them deliver more for her.

Most of them were Sylvia's children regardless, spawned from me. I believe they got her based on what I bargained with during that meeting. That and dragons don't go throwing 83 million DC's around for nothing. It was a message. They want my silence and cooperation, at least for now."

Coop nodded, "You are right. From a military point of view, 16+ children probably bought them a lot of goodwill with the higher-ups in RECD Executive Council. They lost a lot of ground and this may have bought them a seat in the top 20 of the Ruling body. They have us for samples. If we are wrong there is no way to prove it, for now, either way."

Hellen nodded, "Rachel's children are the only 2 I fret over. I know they all hold a place in your heart, Jace."

Jace shook his head, "I never got to know them. Rachel's and Jessica's children were the only ones I was concerned with. They died the moment Sylvia stole them. I knew we would never get them back. I can only hope they are healthy and have good lives if still alive.

The chances of encountering one later are small and at least 17 years out most likely. At which point they will be attuned and honed to be weapons for the City-State that they live within. IF they make it through local trials."

They all hugged before he took them back to Evergreen. They went down from the Marshal's office and into the main Town Hall.

Jace found Sarah. Sarah smiled at Rayne and him, "I am ready for the next step."

Jace nodded, "I am sorry to hear about your brother."

Sarah sighed, "Half-brother. I should have figured Viv would try something. At least your deputies caught her in her obvious lie. Those tractors don't move without someone at the controls. She plowed him into the fields after poisoning him. She wanted to be your wife after hearing about my night with you 2."

Jace laughed, "Her genetics were worse than your brothers and she was an airhead to boot. They were made for each other and she threw it away."

He looked over and threw up the news as it was just coming in. They discussed the joint operation to bring about the destruction of Sylvia. Sarah looked over, "Did you know?"

Jace nodded, "Found out about 12 hours ago. No survivors, including children she might have taken. Joint operation. I provided my insight into the situation to the Royal Family. Into how she thought about things and how she might approach given issues. I gave them the information to hunt her while staying out of it.

Things to watch out for within the Royal family to try and identify spies. Things like that. She directed my education. I knew what she valued the most and how she would likely react to given threats. She made me a weapon and it was turned on her as I knew her best for the bitch that she was."

Rayne added to it, "He gave our King some advice on how to go about finding her while he was ordered to stand down and not pursue her directly. It proved extremely valuable."

Jace went to his vehicle and Coop rode shotgun. Sarah sat in the middle of the second row with Hellen and Rayne. He drove them out of the area and sighed. As Sarah asked, "How valuable was the information you gave them?"

Rayne answered, "83 million DC's worth of value from the entire RECD. What he provided cannot be talked about but they essentially gave him the bounty on her as the first-ever public enemy number one in their history across all City-States."

She looked at Jace, "You don't look happy."

Jace shrugged, "I finally got the insurance payout on the drone company I owned that got destroyed. 3.5 million DC's for that. 1.9 million as a bounty hunter that I still have in the banks and now another 83 million on top of what I had in the holding company. Not counting any liquid assets, I have some that are off the books."

Hellen asked Sarah, "When are you wanting to get married to these two?"

Sarah smiled, "7 days ago when he brought me back. I could not get the 2 of them out of my head. I stepped down from the council. Jane is the new mayor and acting sheriff."

Jace nodded, "I am considering stepping away from the Marshal Service. Doing private investigations and bounty hunting work instead."

Rayne looked at him, "First you have mentioned this."

Jace nodded, "True, but as I have the foundation for the wilds set my proximity to the Avalon Valley presents issues. Brandialshane is looking to step down as their ruler due to what some of his sons did. What we discovered through Sarah, and she was not the only one.

He was connected to almost 100 other raped women who gave birth. Brandialshane had them executed as rapists and for bringing dishonor to the family. The internal corruption in the entitled races within the military and other areas makes that proximity an issue to staying.

His eldest son, Crostanlir would be the most likely replacement to take over. I can say I am probably not on the top end of his list of favorite people. Not because of my commander, who I honored by fulfilling his dying request. Because of the corruption, I had exposed within the military that tracked back to his family and his race.

Kindra sent me a message to say 'beware of him' as he was not happy with his brothers, 2 of them, being outed as rapists to go along with everything else they have had to deal with recently. Working that border would not last and the director would be hard-pressed to reassign me with less than a year on the job."

Coop looked over, "I will send him a message and feel him out, but a career change might not be a bad idea either. Your license as a bounty hunter will let you keep your sidearm."

Jace looked over, "I already sent in a request to be reassigned to another area. It was denied by personnel. I just sent in a message to the King and the Minister of Defense letting them both know I would be serving notice to leave the Marshal Service soon."

---

The first assistant walked into the King's chamber just as he finished fucking the last of his 4 wives. He looked over at the interruption and the first assistant. He pounced on her and fucked her as well, as was his right in their society. Not that she did not enjoy the attention she was not considered royalty.

She started ovulating immediately as he thrust into her. She had carried many children for the King over the years but was not one of his wives. Her eggs were always watched over and raised by the eldest of his wives. After he finished exploding a river of semen into her, he asked, "Why the interruption?"

She crawled out from under him and lowered her head, "Jace Rivers submitted a message to us. He plans on giving notice, to leave the Marshal Service. I checked into it and found out he asked to be reassigned out of the Avalon wilds days ago. It was denied. This occurred after Brandialshane announced his plans to step down as the head of the Royal Elven family sometime next month."

The King did not look happy, "What are his plans?"

She shook her head, "We do not know. We know for about 10 minutes today he disappeared from Evergreen with his wife and in-laws. Then returned. He is being followed from the station but he is headed back into the city."

The King went over and brought Brandialshane up on his display. He looked at the aged leader whom he had demanded to step down soon given the corruption under his rule. He glared, "Why is Jace Rivers wanting to leave the Avalon Wilds?"

Brandialshane shook his head, "He has not contacted me and this is the first I have heard of this."

Kindra was in the room as she watched over her father-in-law these days with a lot of the family starting to shun him for the disgrace that occurred under his watch.

She spoke to the King, "I have an idea as to why, Your Majesty. But it would only be a guess on the matter. I warned Jace to be wary of Crostanlir, I owed Jace that much of a warning for the pregnancy I have from my late husband. Jace is not his favorite person.

Best to say least favorite person. He wanted Jace dead when he showed with my husband's ring on his hand and said as much in the days that followed. His best friend growing up was the scout who went rogue during the wilds crisis and who took Jace to be killed at the invaders' camp.

Several people were found to be cooperating with him but Crostanlir was not one of them being consulted. Those connections were checked but they had not spoken in months as his duties kept him occupied in other areas, namely overseeing elven research facilities among other things.

He blames Jace, publicly in our city, for bringing this corruption within the elven people to light. He is spiteful enough of a male to want Jace harmed. Jace being this close to the Avalon Valley would make him an easier target.

When and if he decided some form of retribution should occur. As Jace works for an Elven Director at the Marshal Service, I could see pressure being applied to keep Jace in place out here if that were the case."

The King had a low growl rumbling in his throat, "I want Crostanlir brought before me in 2 hours."

He looked at the first assistant, "Inform Jace I want him here in 2 hours. He has lights and sirens, use them!"

---

Jace received the message and sighed as he threw the lights on. Coop looked at him as Jace sped up, "Just got summoned to the Palace. Immediately."

Coop shook his head, "They wasted no time on that."

1...456789