Junction Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

---

The Gold Dragon King had Jace up on comms. He was in his home having refused to go to a hospital. The Gold Dragon King sighed, "You had to tell them you were in a Mastro unit?"

Jace smiled, "It is in my Marshal file that I am a Mastro97A asset. Their spies could have found that easily. That is not classified as it is part of my personnel file as you submitted it. Sylvia's sister lived out there and she sent her who knows what information about me before they killed her.

Something she sent her sister sparked this attack; I am asking for 2 million DC's to every family who lost someone in this blatant military action. Each. As a business owner, I can make that request to you for the guards on duty at my property, Your Majesty."

The Gold Dragon King nodded, "I am going to start at 10 times that and make them pay as your slip, if you will, confirmed their military performed this action. I will have one of my bodyguards pick up the codebooks from Marshal Cooper. You get some rest."

He ended the call and turned to his Minister of Defense who nodded, "The Council is waiting."

---

The Gold Dragon King got 300 million DC's for the attack and the fact Genesis station was mention in a codebook with the average human military got them fined a like amount to the 20 member security body, including the Gold Dragon King getting a share of that as the 19th member now in that council after bringing Sylvia down with Jace's help.

HonYoko was now in the bottom 10 of City-States in the ranking. This caused the sudden replacement of their Minister of Defense as he was bled dry of Ki and executed as were his eldest sons who had reached adulthood.

Only 1 million was sent to each of the families who lost someone in that attack. Jace received another 16 million for his guards that he lost and he divided it out to those 16 families to get them the 2 million he asked for and took nothing for himself.

He became aware of the outer gate guards' deaths, and 4 other marshals who had been killed to get the vehicles. They all got 1 Million from the King in the reparations. That took less than 12 hours.

All information from Regina, Syliva's sister, had to be copied and turned over to all 83 City-States. The Gold Dragon King of San Angeles was not happy about that part of the deal until he saw the information was vague.

It did have Mastro97A buried in the files she sent with his unit designation which was retired. Also the recording from the Council. They now knew Jace was a human Mastro97A asset as one of their spies got to his Marshal's records as well. The Gold Dragon King pointed out it was not a hidden fact.

Except for some explicit shots of Jace fucking the hell out of Sylvia which he got a kick out of watching. Especially when he warned her, 'It is sticky but it is not red or yours' after shooting it into her hair. Followed by, 'Don't fuck with me or it will be.' The Gold Dragon King laughed at that as did the Minister of Defense.

---

Jace reviewed every page of both codebooks and committed them to memory in his archive. He figured he might need the information in the future. He had sealed the books up and left them with Rayne to give her father. Jace told Rayne, "Don't open those. Get them to Coop when he arrives."

He slept in the panic room that night and asked to be left alone. Everyone was worried about him but he hurt and needed time to recover. He had topped off but the pain he had was in his heart, for those who died trying to protect him and his family, yet again.

---

Jace woke with 2 naked women cuddled against him. He smiled and sighed, "I am fine ladies." They both hugged him as he hugged them both. He thought into his comms to Rayne, "I want to bring Genesis down on HonYoko City-State."

She thought back, "Solo, how do you think you can do that?"

Jace sighed and thought back to her, "I did not say it was logical or doable. I want to bring them all down. They did not do what I asked for in regards to those stations. They probably blew up the ground station of the one in City-State 84 to get to Sylvia. They mentioned finding her near there in the news report.

They removed that unguarded loose end. They used it to target my movement from space. Watching over this area. I want you to teach me about enchanting. I want to create something to activate a non-detection field around our property."

She raised her head and looked at him, "Dragon's could still see through that."

Sarah asked her, "See-through what?"

Jace placed a hand over their mouths, "Something we are not discussing verbally, ever."

Rayne pulled his hand away, "He wants me to teach him enchanting. To create a better form of camouflage if you will. Only dragons could do that."

Jace looked at her sternly and she sighed, "Fine I can teach you how to enchant but I cannot guarantee results."

Jace smiled, "All I asked for was to have you teach me the process, not guarantee results of anything I might create."

Sarah had her hand over his chest, "Your scales have extended again."

Rayne sat bolt upright and scanned him. Her mouth fell open and Jace sighed, "I know it increased again. The King knows, I ensured they were informed before they discovered it on their own."

Rayne shook her head, "Your base Ki went to 350 now. Your eye, the real one has changed shape, the iris."

Sara climbed on top of him and looked at his eyes as she was on the other side. She gasped, "It has a dragon appearance to it. Not completely, but enough to show a difference."

He sighed, "That explains some of my vision changes this morning. Recalibrating the other eye. I thought my processor might have got damaged yesterday."

Sarah ran her pussy over his cock while she sat there and he had closed his eyes and smiled as he went hard on her and she lined up and slowly sank down on its length. "I think he has gotten just a bit wider since my first night."

Rayne got behind her, lifted her up, and slid his cock into her and she moaned out, "Oh yes you are right about that." She hopped off and held onto Sarah as she took it all back inside her. Jace rolled over and had the ladies stacked one on top of each other and fucked them both in their pussies for an hour without coming himself, ten minutes in each, and then he switched to the other one. They came. Both of them came repeatedly but he had not as of yet. He looked down at them, "Rayne, do you wish to ask Sarah something?"

Rayne smiled, "Sarah my lover, would you like to marry us both?"

Sarah smiled and nodded, "Just as soon as he fills my pussy."

He got up and went to the bedroom and then into the shower. The two of them followed him, "You did not shoot off."

He nodded, "True. If I had kept going I would have spent the next week taking both of you back-to-back without sleep. You want to marry me then we need to be married and we can take our time. The time to fully stretch you both out again. That means you are going to want more healing potions that we do not have on hand currently."

Rayne sent a message off to Renna to hit the alchemist shop and buy out the healing potion section and sent another to the man who married them.

Jace looked at Sarah, "I have a ring to show you. Similar to hers but different. He threw an image of it on the wall. It was half as wide but had sapphires and diamonds going around. The diamonds looked like little rocks in the river this time and the ring was rotating. Sarah smiled, "It is beautiful."

He nodded, "The wedding band is identical to Rayne's wedding band and both are sized to fit you with the same fittings on both rings. For while you are pregnant you will still be able to wear it."

Sarah hugged into him and Rayne smiled, "Did not take near as long on you to design this one."

Jace smiled, "It was one of the designs I considered when crafting yours. When you said you wanted to consider a second wife after we married, I had the stones already on order. I had them rush the construction.

The same man did the layout and enchanting work so he used that other design and had your design to work from to make it faster. They finished yesterday. The rings are in a box in my sock drawer. I have a few more like that, they are on order, in case you 2 ever surprise me with more wives to add to the list. Still over 100,000DC's for each engagement ring.

I was gone less than 5 minutes to pick them up yesterday morning. Then we got attacked last night which stopped me from asking Rayne that question last night. Our way of asking you to marry us both."

Sarah hugged in tighter, "What now?"

Jace smiled and pointed at Rayne who went to the closet. She followed her inside the large room to see the two wedding dresses. One sized for Sarah. Sarah looked at it, "You were very confident."

Rayne smiled, "I could feel your attraction even when you left us to go back. He was told to take a few days off. Now would be the best time."

Those 2 started making out in the closet.

---

Two hours later and a small service out behind the house and Sarah had married both of them. Shelby had gone instead and bought the supply of healing potions and had 50 in the room and another 150 in the bunker if needed. She had a feeling it would be needed.

Jace went in with a scalpel and removed Sarah's tracker. She was shocked and he smiled, "None of us have one. Once you married us, we could remove yours. Part of a deal I made with the King."

Rayne took her aside and explained the deal but told her, she could not explain exactly how he got it other than 'Genesis was involved' in the discussion. Not that it meant anything to her other being a word from old Earth.

She nodded and looked at it, "They do not know where we are then?"

Jace smiled, "They can track us but not many others could. That was the idea."

He wore dark sunglasses during the wedding. Hellen came up to him before they left with the kids, "Your inside, the sunglasses are not needed." She took them off and about jumped out of her skin. "What happened?"

Coop came over and looked at Jace and ran a scan. He shook his head, "His genetics are changing. Any idea why?"

Jace shook his head, "Species 874 and the Dragon DNA combined with how I was conceived is my best guess."

Rayne explained how Jace came about and Sarah was shocked, "Alright, so a lot has happened to you from the very beginning. Literally the beginning."

He nodded, "My first deathmatch tournament in the program was at age 10. Being 17 in Spec-Ops deathmatch training against men and women 8-15 years older than me. I do mean deathmatches.

All as a part of my training before becoming an adult, doing basic training, and then standard Spec-Ops training. Those were 4-team deathmatches. Until only 6 people were left alive to form a new squad. That was done twice.

The second and last time I got the entire squad I had through. Killing 12 of them 18 myself. We were each pulled into different units after that. Of those 6, I am the only one still alive with those other units destroyed.

Elves don't have the deathmatches, only humans. I was made to be a weapon. Sometimes weapon systems evolve. I had over 100 hand-to-hand kills before I was 20, without magic or guns. By the time I finished my 2 years my kill count was over 1,000 and sniper headshot kills were over 300.

That does not count those they had no bodies to obtain kill counts from. Magic, like the fire tornados. The other night was the first time I ever summoned a storm in combat and used a call-lighting spell down on the targets.

No, I was never taught how to do that. It will likely be talked about if they share intelligence with the King or the weather is looked at over the Kingdom. I received a notice last night while I slept that they want a full-up physical on me next week."

Helen commented, "That might have to do with the semen collection."

Jace looked at Coop, "They schedule one for you?"

He shook his head, "No this has to do with the changes I am sure. We got the children and the nannies, you 3 have fun rutting around. What are your thoughts on Carla, Sarah?"

Sarah looked over, "She was an occasional lover of my mother, off and on when they needed release if you will. She has had a few kids, a couple of them happened because of being raped. A second mother to me, if you will. Why?"

Helen smiled, "I like her. Coop brought her home last week to meet me, you were off in the other villages working Jace. We had an entertaining evening. We are in the market for a second wife and she is a good 30 years younger than us and seems compatible. Her genetics are more complex than Jace's. He probably did not tell you from the look on your face."

Jace nodded, "The one who was 15% more complex. I knew she had just been through getting raped again and was a good 20 years older than me if not more. I like them younger. As do you 2, you are just older."

Rayne laughed at that, "They don't look it right now. You talk with Carla about joining you for more than a night?"

Helen smiled, "I have been talking with Carla for days. We have kept it quiet. Being able to teleport has helped to keep it quiet. We are looking at asking her."

Sarah hugged her, "Carla is a great woman and I hope she agrees. Would be nice to have her near and in less danger."

Jace sighed, "Danger is relative. Remember last night, my young bride."

Rayne smiled, "OUR young bride. She did marry the both of us in that ceremony."

Jace smiled, "Glad you remembered."

Hellen teleported Coop away with the nannies and babies. She sent the nannies off and took Richard to her room. She sealed it, and sighed, "You saw his genetics."

Coop nodded, "8% Bronze dragon, 10% Species 874, 7% eleven, 3% frost giant, 6% Troll, and 3% dwarven genetics. Dwarven dropped by 2%. Frost giant did not change. Troll increased by 2% and Elven by 1%. Bronze dragon doubled from 4% to 8%. 63% human.

He is mutating but he is still mostly human. He could have had it done through gene therapy just as easily. His Ki on the other hand is another problem. They want to understand what is going on with him. The thing is, the best people still alive to understand that, are also a race of people he trusts the least at the moment to have anything to do with him."

Coop sent a message to the Minister of Defense, "You are wanting a physical on Jace. I am not arguing that point at all. There are only a couple of considerations I would ask you to keep in mind. Ensure when you do this, have this Kindra he speaks about, and Director Younger be present.

His mistrust of the eleven people as a whole at the moment is a problem. You are going to want your best geneticist working on that physical and they are Elven. If you send any elves, then those 2 should be present. Else he might blast a hole in them after what occurred at the Palace.

His genetics have changed. No gene therapy but he commented that weapons evolve. I am attaching the last bio scan. He just got married to his second wife earlier and is off comms for a few days which the King told him to take.

Another honeymoon If you will. Keep your schedule and please take my advice into this matter seriously. I've included an image, he wore dark sunglasses at the wedding to keep this under wraps. This is why."

---

The Minister of Defense went into the throne room and headed straight to the War Room. The King had been talking with 2 other nobles and finished his conversation and walked in. The Minister bowed his head toward the King, He had 3 screens up. One with the message, one with the bio scan, and one with the image.

The Gold Dragon King sighed and read the message after seeing the third screen first. It caught 'his eye' as it were.

The Gold Dragon King looked over the numbers and nodded. "Heed his advice. We will see if his honeymoon changes anything else. This gives us a snapshot if you will. Still within legal limits, well within legal limits, and in line with what Kindra stated to me. He is offering a word of caution. Take it seriously. Let him know if elves are present they will be there. They will likely have to be present."

The Minister of Defence bowed to him and left the King. The King looked over the number and nodded, "No big jumps. We have more complex mixes in the field. The Ki is the only concern and his eyes. We have seen that before, though it is rare."

---

From Deep under the world's Oceans, the place that was known as 'The Deep' she stood in the research and monitoring facility next to her silent counterparts who messaged her. "His metamorphosis has started. Later than the others, but if he keeps it above 51% human they will likely not try to kill him. If they make the call to do so, we would want you to go in and extract him."

She nodded to the others, "The device schematics needed to fix dragons and the entitled races are done. The cure you developed I know how to work it. The test subjects have all been successful and released to the wilds. That would free them from needing humans. At least for this. Their desire to wage war is another matter. We will have to wait and watch. I will make a move when we decide the time is right."

---

The minister sent the message back to Marshal Cooper and thanked him. He started an investigation of those researches likely to be called in and where their allegiances lied. He did not like the looks of things and could see where Marshal Cooper's concerns were warranted.

Crostanlir oversaw that division personally. Many were not happy about his death at the hands of the Gold Dragon King. Also, Jace who they held responsible for the death and loss of status among their kind. For finding and exposing rapists and disloyal members of their people; then ensuring they were brought to justice.

He remembered his call on them being involved in a potential war and now saw his concerns in front of him. He sent a message to the Director of the Marshal Service, "I want the 6 listed names vetted. A Risk Assessment of them going against the King and attempting to harm Jace Rivers if given the opportunity. Coordinate with Brandialshane, Kindra, and myself only."

He wanted the Director to deal with the what-ifs on this and see if he came to the same conclusion. The Director saw the list and they were all elven genetic experts. He shook his head and ran with it, checking the Elven system as well, and came to the same conclusion. Given the chance, they would all likely try to find some way to kill Jace.

---

The Director contacted Brandialshane who was in self-imposed isolation with Kindra looking after him. He was being shunned by many of his people. He had Levaransin and Verashorna in his chambers when the call came in from the Director.

Director Younger bowed to them all, "I was given a task to assess the risk to Jace Rivers from 6 elven geneticists. I was told to coordinate with you Brandialshane and Kindra on my findings."

He had the Minister of Defense receiving this and he cleared the other 2 currently present to hear his findings. He wanted to know their thoughts in fact and sent a text on it to Brandialshane. "Given local chatter from these 6."

He sent the names. "They would likely want to try and kill Jace if they could. Yet they are the top genetic researchers we still have alive. Better than those of our dragon peers and the human geneticist coming out of retirement are behind these men as they have been out of the field for a few years now.

The Gold Dragon King is wanting a physical to be conducted on Jace in a week. These 6 would likely be best for the job. Given the rhetoric, I don't believe they could be trusted to participate in this effort. How would you like to proceed, Brandialshane?"

Brandialshane looked to the two ladies, "With the death of my son Crostanlir I am considering options on my successor. The 2 of you are on this list. Levaransin what would your answer be?"