June

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmlooker
rmlooker
125 Followers

Wendy seems to be her supervisor and she changed June's jobs every couple of weeks so she was learning the whole operation. June and Wendy had built a good relationship and one Thursday at the end of the work day June invited Wendy for dinner on Friday evening. Wendy said that would be great and could she bring anything. June said no and asked her if there was anything she could not eat. Wendy laughed and said dirt. Wendy was going to come right after work as she saw no reason the drive all the way home then back to June's as June lived close to the clinic.

During the day on Friday, Wendy thought about June. She liked her, was attracted to her because she was a paraplegic and wondered about her sexual orientation. She decided she would see how things went tonight. She got to June's place at 6 and June showed her around her apartment. Wendy thought it was a great place and easy for June to live in as it was fully accessible for a wheelchair user. Wendy was on her crutches and had a change of clothing with her. June asked if she would like to take a shower and Wendy said that would be great. She asked if it would be alright if she left her prosthetic leg off because being on it all day, it was always sore by the end. June said no problem and if it was alright, she wanted to see her stump anyway.

Wendy went into June's bedroom and undressed and removed her leg. She had not closed the door wondering if June might come by. She crutched into the bathroom and got into the large shower and sat on the bench. She washed herself and since there was a razor and cream right there thought what the hell and shaved her leg, stump and pussy. She kept the whole area hairless and wanted it to me nice and smooth if things went the way she thought they would. She finished and dried off and went back to the bedroom. She dressed in short shorts only and a small tube top, braless. Wendy went into the kitchen barefooted and June was getting dinner ready. June looked at her and her eyes got big looking at the whole picture. Wendy could tell June was looking at her from head to foot.

Wendy crutched over to June, her stump just swinging freely. With the short shorts on it stuck out a little ways. It was just barely long enough for Wendy to be able to use a prosthetic. It required a hip stump socket to work. She stopped by the side of her chair and told June to go ahead and look and touch if she wanted. June reached out and took hold of the stump and felt it with her hands. She remarked how smooth and great it looked. She looked at the end and there were no stitch marks or scars. June said he sure did a great job and Wendy said "she". June kept her hands on her stump for some time and Wendy knew her C cup nipples were sticking out and she hoped there was not a wet spot on her shorts. June finally let go and went back to cooking. She did not say anything for some time.

June gave Wendy the job of setting the table and said dinner would be ready in a little while. After Wendy got the table ready and June seemed to be done for a while, she asked her what was wrong. June said she did not want to bother her with it but Wendy insisted. Finally June said she wanted stumps just like hers. Wendy asked why and June told her how hard it was moving around like transferring or changing positions in bed with useless legs. They were just added weight and got in the way. June said she thought she could get along so much better without them. June said thanks for listening and went back to work on dinner. Wendy knew who she could talk to about the situation.

They had a great dinner and June got back to her normal self. They each had a glass of wine and moved to the living room to drink it. They talked about things at the clinic and how school was going. June asked questions about how it was being an amputee and how Wendy did certain things. She had been an amputee for about 5 years and did not mind it she said. What Wendy was thinking was she loved it and might even have the other leg taken off. She would tell June the whole story in a few days.

It was getting late and with the wine they had drunk, June asked if Wendy would like to spend the night. There was a spare bedroom and it was already to go she said. Wendy said sure that would be great. She had noticed that June was looking at her stump quite a bit and Wendy was also looking at June's legs thinking how sexy they looked. They did the dishes and headed back to the bedrooms. June thought now was the time to see what was going to happen tonight. She hoped Wendy would be receptive to her. When Wendy followed her into the bedroom to get her leg and clothing she had left, June asked if she could see Wendy put her leg on. They both knew that would require Wendy to remove her shorts.

Without missing a beat Wendy said sure, she would be glad to show her. Looking at June she said she had nothing on under the shorts and was that all right. June said no problem, she would not look if Wendy did not want her to. She said no, you need to watch how it is done. Wendy stood by the bed and dropped her shorts. June was looking at her stump when she did. At first that was all she saw and then noticed her shaved pussy. Wendy sat down on the side of the bed and picked up the leg. She put the stump sock on and then the leg in the socket and pulled the bucket up to her hip. This required spreading her stump and leg some. June was watching closely. She stood again and fastened the belt that went around her hips to hold the leg on. She put some weight on it and it felt like it was going to hold so he walked a few steps in front of June.

There was an obvious limp when she walked. June beckoned her over and looked at the whole thing. Wendy also knew she was looking at her shaved pussy. June asked why she was shaved and Wendy said that as she could see, the socket was right up against her groin and it pulled the hair if she did not shave. June looked up at her and Wendy grinned and said besides, it feels good. They both laughed.

June asked if she would like see what she had to go through to get into bed. Wendy said sure, is there anything I can do to help. June said no, just watch. June took her top off, opened the Velcro on her skirt. She undid the straps on the back brace and the leg straps on the upper leg braces. She moved the chair next to the bed and reached up and grabbed hold of the trapeze bar. She pulled herself out of the brace and up towards the bed. Her hips and legs just flopped around and got in the way of her being able to sit on the side of the bed. There were no muscles that she could use to help her below her breasts.

She finally got her legs in place and sat down but had to hold herself upright. She then pulled herself to the center of the bed and had to use her hands to get her legs in place then. It was very obvious to Wendy what she had to go through and she told June that. June said she needed to get up again and go into the bathroom so she had to go through all the stuff to get back in her chair. She had placed the back brace on the floor and got into her chair without it.

Just as June started into the bathroom she said she was going to take a shower and did Wendy want to join her. Without hesitation she said you bet. Wendy removed her leg and followed into the bathroom. June had an extra new tooth brush and while she let the urine out of her bladder through the catheter, Wendy brushed her teeth. June then brushed hers and they got into the shower. They were both sitting on the bench and the warm water was hitting them. June looked at Wendy and said kind of embarrassed, this is my first time. Wendy gently kissed her full on the lips and June returned it. June explained she had to be careful and not fall and where her feeling stopped under her breasts. Wendy asked if she had full feeling in her breasts and June said yes but absolutely no feeling anywhere below them. Wendy nodded her understanding. They washed each other and Wendy said for her to relax, she would guide her through things. June smiled big and said she was, and had been, looking forward to it.

They dried off and went back into the bedroom. June asked Wendy to spend the night in her bed. She lit a couple of candles and Wendy helped her get into bed by lifting her legs from the chair to the bed. June remarked that Wendy could see how much easier it would be without legs.

They turned the lights out and lay beside each other. Wendy pulled June over on her right side and she got on her left side and they faced each other. They held each other for a few minutes looking into each other's eyes and then June kissed Wendy. She responded and soon they were kissing passionately using their tongues. June moved her hand up and took hold of Wendy's breast. This was the first breast June had ever touched and she found it had a fantastic feeling. Wendy had her hand on June's breasts also. They were soon very aroused and Wendy wanted June to enjoy first. She pushed her back a little and started kissing her breasts. June thought there was no comparison in how Ed had done so and how much better it felt with Windy doing it. Wendy moved her fingers up and down looking for the "feeling line". She whispered to June asking where it was. When she found it June said there.

As June was sucking June's breast and rubbing the line, she told June to reach down and grab her stump. She knew that feeling it turned June on. June could reach it and all of a sudden she felt that electrical like jolt in her body. She knew it had not come from her pussy, it was more in her brain but it worked for her just like an orgasm. She felt a couple more and told Wendy about them. Wendy said good and told June to move her fingers and hand over to her slit and pussy. June did so and found it soaking wet. She started "playing" with it like she had seen done in internet videos. Wendy lifted her stump up so June could get better access. After a while she told June to find her vagina and use her fingers in it. June found it right away and used her middle finger to thrust in and out. It was warm and wet like hers got. Wendy told her how to feel for the G-spot and she found that. She next told her to feel for her clit and how big it was. June remarked it felt like it was sticking out of a hood and Wendy said it was.

Wendy went back to kissing, feeling and sucking June's breasts and nipples. She could tell that they were very sensitive for June. June continued to use her hand and fingers on Wendy and once in a while running her fingers down the inside thigh of the short stump. Wendy loved having someone play with her stump. Having June play with that and her pussy finally pushed Wendy over the top and she came good and hard. June was very proud of herself for doing it on her first try. Right after Wendy came June came again also. This was the first time that Wendy had been with a paraplegic and was happy that she was able to bring her pleasure. She hoped she could bring her even more in this way and another way.

They hugged and kissed some more and then June asked if Wendy would turn her pussy around so she could taste it. Wendy asked if she was sure and June said she was very sure. Wendy helped June get on her side and stabilized and then turned around so her pussy was where June could reach it. June did not hesitate and immediately put her face between her legs. She started licking right above her clit and moved down. At the start June used her hands to keep Wendy's legs open but soon she put her fingers to work doing other things. As she was sucking on Wendy's clit she stuck her finger in and rubbed her G-spot. Soon she pulled her stump over and pushed on the end of it where she could feel the bone. This drove Wendy wild and she came making June's face even wetter.

After this had been going on for a while June realized that there might be something going on with her pussy. She asked Wendy if she was doing anything and Wendy said yes, she was eating her. June told her she had no idea that was going on. Wendy said she thought so but still enjoyed what she was doing. June was able to get Wendy off one more time and then Wendy turned around and they kissed and tasted each other. June told her how fantastic their love making had been. She never thought she would be able to enjoy anything like that. Wendy said she never imagined it would be so good either and wanted to continue getting together if June did.

June then asked Wendy if she had ever been with a man. Wendy said yes, she liked to have sex with men also and was bi-sexual. June told her she hoped to find a male partner someday also. Wendy told her to relax, it would happen. June told her she had a thing for amputees but did not know if she wanted a male amputee. Wendy got up and went to the bathroom and cleaned up. She brought warm, wet washcloths and a towel for June to wash off with. They were soon asleep in each other's arms.

***

On Monday when Wendy got to work she told Dr. Jack's secretary that she needed to see him for a few minutes. Later that day he called her to come to his office. He told her about a couple of things that needed checking and then asked her what she wanted. Wendy told him about June and the problem with her legs and how much trouble they were causing. Dr. Jack asked several questions and then asked Wendy what she suggested. She asked him if he would talk with Edna and ask that she see June for a high, AK, bilateral amputation. Dr. Jack thought that was an excellent idea. He said he would call her and see if Edna and June could come to their house on Saturday. He asked Wendy if she wanted to come also and she said she would enjoy that. He said not to tell June what it was about so Edna could observe her. He would have April, his wife, call her and do the inviting.

After Wendy left he put a call into Edna who was Dr. Edna Roberts, an orthopedic surgeon at one of the large practices in town. She was also a bilateral BK amputee. She and a couple of other doctors there did amputations by request for certain people. You had to be recommended by another Doctor and meet certain other requirements. Jack talked to her and explained the situation and she said she had seen this before and agreed removal of her legs was probably the way to go. Jack invited her to the pool party so they could all meet and she said she would be there. Jack had been one of her patients 10 years ago when he had his legs amputated. April was another patient and so was Wendy.

That evening after dinner June got a call from April, who introduced herself as Dr. Jack's wife, and that she wanted to invite her to their place on Saturday afternoon for a pool side picnic. She said there would be a couple of other people there and dress comfortable. June said that would be fun and asked if she could bring anything. April said no, just come and enjoy yourself. June got the address and directions and said good night. June wondered what to wear and assumed it would be clinic people and since Dr. Jack was in a wheelchair she would not feel embarrassed to be in one also.

June told Wendy about the invite the next day and asked if she knew anything about it. Wendy said yes that Dr. Jack and his wife often had clinic members over to their house. Wendy had been invited also. She told her about the great pool they had but June said she had never been in a pool before. Wendy could hardly believe her and said to bring a swim suit for sure, she would teach her how to swim. There was a special lift at poolside to get her into the pool that Dr. Jack used and so did others from the clinic. Wendy said why don't we go shopping for a swim suit after work. They could stop and get a bite to eat. June agreed and they got back to work.

After dinner they went to the mall and found a place that had swim suits. They looked through them and picked a couple out. Wendy wanted her to wear a two piece so June said she would try one on. June asked Wendy to come into the dressing room with her as she had to take her braces off. Wendy helped her and they tried the stuff on. June did not like how she looked in any of the suits but Wendy told her she would be fine. After all, most of the people were disabled also. June found a two piece that was ok so they got that.

On Saturday, June had some things to do around the house and then got in the shower to get ready to go. She noticed when she was trying the swim suit on some pubic hair was sticking out. She liked how Wendy looked and felt, so she decided to shave herself. Saturday was change the Foley catheter day so she left it out while shaving. It took some time but she finally got the job done. She decided to go ahead and wear the suit from home with something over it and was not going to wear her back brace. June was now looking forward to getting in the pool. She followed the directions and found their house without any problems. After getting out of the van, she wheeled up to the front door and got a big surprise when April answered the door.

April is a bilateral shoulder amputee. There is nothing left of her arms, shoulders or clavicles. She had a skimpy bikini on that did very little to cover her including her large breasts. April greeted June and introduced herself and stuck her foot out for June to shake. June did so without hesitation. She said to follow her out to the pool. Dr. Jack, Wendy and Edna were already there. Jack said for June to call him Jack away from the clinic and introduced Edna just as that. He did not mention she was a doctor, just a friend of he and April. June had noticed she was in a wheelchair and both of her legs were missing about half way between her ankles and knees. They sat and talked for a while drinking cold lemonade or tea.

Finally Wendy said to June that they should get in the pool. June said good, let's go and they headed over to the chair lift. When Wendy got up from behind the table, June saw she had a very small bikini on and like April, it covered very little. She looked very sexy in it and June made a big deal of licking her lips as they were looking at each other. Wendy showed her that she had to transfer to the seat on the lift, and then use the bar to turn herself out over the pool and then lower herself down into the pool. Wendy wanted her to do it by herself so she could learn to do it without help in case everyone was busy. June said no problem and pulled her chair up to the lift chair. She managed to get herself transferred with the usual problems of a high paraplegic. She did not know that Jack and Edna were watching her closely.

Wendy dropped her crutches and dove into the pool while June was lowering herself. Wendy was waiting as she started into the water and June just floated off the chair. June panicked a little but Wendy had hold of her. She told June to put her head back and let her body just float. She did and the next thing she knew she was floating around with Wendy pulling her. Wendy then let go of her and told her to paddle and soon she had the knack of it. They were over by the wall out of sight of the others and Wendy gave June a kiss which was returned. June told Wendy to put her hand down the front of her bottom suit and she did so. Her eyes got big as she felt the freshly shaved pussy. June asked if she liked it and Wendy said yes, she wished she could eat her right now.

They decided they had better get back to swimming so Wendy finally convinced June to try swimming face down in the water using her arms to propel her. She said she would be right beside her and nothing would happen. June took off and did great, even turning her head to breathe. It did not take her very long to get tired for her first time. They went back over to the lift and June got back up to her chair and transferred over. Again Edna was paying attention to the struggle.

After June got out of the pool Wendy asked her to join them at the table. Jack reintroduced Edna as Dr. Edna and told June she was an orthopedic doctor. He asked Edna to explain what was going on. Edna told June they had been watching her struggle getting in and out of her wheelchair. June agreed it was a problem. Edna asked her how she would like to get rid of her legs. June looked at them with wide eyes and surprise. She said your kidding aren't you and Edna said no. She then told her about the medical practice she was head of and that she and "a couple" of other doctors did amputations upon request. She told June she had done Jacks, April's, Wendy's and had had her own done upon her request. June was speechless for a while. The rest of the group nodded their heads that what was said was true.

rmlooker
rmlooker
125 Followers