June

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmlooker
rmlooker
125 Followers

Sue finally asked when it could be done and how much. Edna told her as soon as she wanted but she suggested she finish this school year out and get her certificate first. With her being a paraplegic it would not be as bad an operation pain wise as it normally was. But it would take her a good month to get through it though. June only had a few weeks left and said yes, she would wait till she was done. She asked again how much and Edna said the only cost was the use of the hospital facilities for her to recover in and for some PT for a few days after the surgery. There was no cost for the rest. June was laughing and crying at the same time. She hugged everyone and said thank you. Jack got the meat on the grill and soon the ladies had the table set with the rest of the food.

They had a great dinner and talked into the night after. As things were breaking up June asked Wendy to stop by on her way home if she could. Wendy said I was hoping you would ask. They left and drove to June's place. After they got inside, June reached out for Wendy and they hugged tightly. She asked Wendy how Edna knew about her, and she explained that Jack had called her. She downplayed her own role. They headed to the shower to get the pool chemicals off of them. While they washed each other, Wendy again said how much she liked June's shaved pussy. June asked if she did it ok and Wendy took another feel. She said it felt fine. June remarked she wished she could feel her doing it.

They got into bed and Wendy started kissing June. Wendy said that she was going to miss June's sexy legs, they always turned her on so. She added that she knew how much help it would be to get rid of them and she liked looking at stumps just as much. June said for her to get her stump up so she could play with it. Wendy changed ends and June played with her stump and soon switched to Wendy's wet pussy. Wendy was already playing with June's legs and started to use her mouth on June's newly shaved slit. June could see what Wendy was doing but could not feel anything; she sure enjoyed watching what was happening. After a few minutes she returned to taking care of Wendy.

Ninety minutes later Wendy was up and getting dressed to go home. The girls had each had a couple of good orgasms and June was ready for sleep. Wendy kissed her good by and let herself out. She drove home quite content and glad that all had gone well with Edna. She thought she was just as excited about June having her legs off as June was. Her thoughts aroused her and when she got home and into bed she used one of her toys to masturbate while playing with her own stump. She remembered well when Edna removed it and it always made her wet.

The time went fast and June got ready for her surgery. She and Edna met at her office to go over everything. Edna was wearing her prosthetic legs and walked very well June noticed. Edna had June sit in her wheelchair and they talked about how much stump should be left. With no muscle control there did not need to be much, only enough to sit on. They agreed that the end of the stumps would be even with her torso. Her braces could be redone to help her sit. Edna said she thought with the severed spinal cord there would be no pain but the body was tricky and they would just have to see what happened. June said even if she did, it would be ok, she could get through it with no problem. June told her she was excited to get this done and thanked her for helping her. Edna said she was glad to do so. The surgery was scheduled for the following Monday.

rmlooker
rmlooker
125 Followers