June & I Call on Lola

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,121 Followers

Almost as soon as we started fucking, Lola was cooing her pleasure at what my cock and June's mouth were doing for her. As she continued to take my cock in and out of her pussy, her cooing got louder. Up and down, she stroked until she decided to change her motion.

The new motion was to raise herself off to one side, lower herself again and then raise herself in the other direction. This change meant that my cock was pressing firmly against two sides of her love hole as she alternated sides. I let Lola do most of the work but I did thrust my cock into her pussy right at the downstroke, resulting in the greatest penetration and the most contact between my cock and her pussy. June's tongue remained just as busy. I could still see my cock going in and out, and June's face as she pleasured all three of us. As Lola's cooing turned to moans of pleasure, I could feel her juices dripping from her pussy onto my balls and my pubic hair. I saw her lean forward and whisper something to June, then she straightened up and changed her stroke again.

Lola started rocking back and forth with a much faster stroke, and the strokes back dragged the top of her dripping wet love hole across the underside of my cock. This meant that she was massaging her clit more than she had been doing and at a greater speed. June had her arms around Lola's waist and apparently she had her mouth fastened to her clit also. I could sometimes feel my cock rubbing against June's chin as Lola stroked back and forth, until I heard the sigh that meant she was cumming. While she was cumming, Lola had less control over her own movements so I held on to her hips and continued to stroke her pussy back and forth on my cock. June kept her mouth on Lola's clit and helped maintain the same stroke on my cock. We continued until Lola climaxed with a shudder of her hips.

We kept Lola in position while I continued slowly fucking my cock into her pussy. June spent the time licking my balls, partly because she likes to lick my balls, but mostly becuse she likes the taste of the cum juices that wer dripping onto them. When Lola was ready, she again took over the movements, while I kept my hands lightly on her ass, and June resumed licking my cock and Lola's pussy. Once again, Lola's strokes were straight up and down although this time, I bent my knees, which spread her legs more, and resulted in slightly deeper penetration. Lola appreciated this, and so did June because she moved in closer, wrapped her arms around my bent legs and put her hands on Lola's ass just above mine. She licked my cock and balls and Lola's open pussy lips but she stayed away from the clit for now.

We continued the fucking and licking in this position until Lola changed her stroke again.

She went back to the same rocking motion that she had been using just before cumming. I kept my hands on Lola's ass, partly to steady her while she stroked her pussy on my cock but mostly because I like to have my hands on her ass. June's hands were there, probably for the same reasons. It was fun watching my cock going in and out of her pussy but the greatest pleasure by far was felt by my cock in Lola's hot, tight, wet pussy. She controlled the pace and I thrust my cock into her as I had before.

Lola resumed lifting her body straight up and down but she started twisting her body while doing it. My cock twisted in her pussy and massaged her love hole and my cock in new and exciting ways. June had to keep moving her face to continue to lick Lola's pussy lips, but the increased flow in juices delighted her also. Although Lola and I were fucking with slow strokes to make it last, I could feel my climax building. I told the women, and Lola changed her stroke again to the one she had cum with, and picked up the pace. The bottom of my cock and the underside of her clit were mutually massaging one another and I started thrusting in harder, to keep contact as long as I could and to penetrate as deeply as possible.

Back and forth Lola rocked, faster and faster In and out went my cock, caressing her lovely clit. I heard Lola tell June to start sucking on her clit, and moments later came the distinctive sigh. I was close to cumming also but I wanted to hold off until Lola had climaxed. As she rocked back and forth, mostly under the control of June and me, I could feel her thighs squeezing and releasing my hips. Again, I felt the shudder of her hips as she reached her orgasm and that is when I ejaculated into my condom.

We stayed in the same positions until my cock had softened and come out of Lola's pussy. June feasted on all the fresh cum juices that leaked out.

Lola lay on her side, tired after cumming four times and ready to call it a day. June and I were not that tired, and we had a date for me to eat her pussy after we left here.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,121 Followers
12