June Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmlooker
rmlooker
125 Followers

After she got undressed she found her pussy was very wet. She noticed she was getting turned on talking with Rob. She had also noticed that at certain times she was very Horney and had started marking when on the calendar and found they came like her period did. Even with the hysterectomy, she seemed to be having "periods" just without the blood. Looking at her calendar she was starting one again so that was good for Rob being there. She kind of hoped he would be interested in her as a sexual partner.

On Saturday, she went out for the first time by herself to the store. She put her back brace on and a belt around her chest so she did not fall out of her chair. All went well and she was so glad her legs were gone; it was so much easier to get around for her. She got home and put the food together. All she had to do was put it in the oven and things would be ready. Rob got there at the agreed upon time and they sat on the patio. They had talked about drinking on the phone and neither one of them did so she had a cold punch ready. They talked about his work week but did not talk about any patients. Rob also volunteered to remove the foot plates on her wheelchair. June got her tool kit and he did the work.

Rob said he knew a guy that did brace work if June wanted to try him for a change. He had no legs either and understood all the problems. June said she would call him. June was sitting right in front of Rob and he kept looking at her, his eyes moving from top to bottom. She had a short skirt on and the braces kept her legs apart and hoped he might be able to see up her skirt as she had nothing on under it. She wondered what he was thinking; June finally asked him to tell her what he was looking at and thinking.

He seemed to be embarrassed and she told him it was ok, say what is on your mind. He looked at her and said she looked so good to him sitting there in her chair. June had dressed in a tank top and short skirt. He said he could see her back brace and that it stopped just below her breasts. June said yes, I dressed this way so you could see me and what I am. Rob went on saying her breasts looked good in the top and he could tell she did not have a bra on. He then told her that he could not see much of her stumps, they were so short and the skirt hid them. June said that was the way she and Dr. Edna had picked them to be, very short. June then grinned at him and told him she might be able to let him have a better look later.

June said it was time to eat and he could come in and set the table for them. He asked if he could push her chair and she said if you want, go ahead. He opened the sliding door and pushed her into the kitchen. Rob set the table and June got the food out of the ice box and oven. They ate dinner and Rob raved about what a good cook she was. He said he had not had a home cooked meal for some time. June knew he had just finished school and moved into town for his PT job. He helped her do the dishes and they went into the living room to watch a movie.

June transferred to the couch with no trouble and they sat side by side. About half way through the movie it was time for June to drain her bladder and she told him what she needed to do. They looked at each other for a while and finally June asked if he would like to come with her. Rob said do you really mean it! June said yes, if they were going to go together he needed to know what the whole deal was.

She got back in her chair and they headed to the bathroom. June undid her skirt waist and asked Rob to remove it when she lifted herself. He did and saw the catheter tucked by the bottom of her brace. June moved beside the john and hooked up to the tubing that ran to it and released the clamp. They could see the urine flowing down the tube. When it stopped she unhooked, applied the clamp and washed her hands. She turned to Rob and asked if that turned him off. He said no way, he understood the need. She asked him what if she asked him to change her catheter for some reason. He said no problem.

June asked if he would like to see her stumps now. He said if it is ok with you. She smiled and said yes, it was fine with her. She wheeled into the bedroom and up to her bed. Rob saw that she had a trapeze set up. No wonder she was so good at it he thought. She had him pull a chair over and sit in front of her.

First she removed the tube top. He was looking in her eyes when she did and held her gaze. She finally smiled and said go ahead and look. His eyes moved down to her smaller but very firm breasts and he got a big grin on his face. They rested on the top of her back brace. Next she unhooked the Velcro straps on the back brace. She undid the one strap that fit her thighs on the leg brace part. She opened the back brace part and then reached up and gripped the bar on the trapeze and pulled herself out of the brace and wheelchair on to the bed.

She lowered her bottom to the bed and held herself there. Rob looked in wonderment at her and they grinned at each other. She let one hand lose from the bar and put it behind her to hold herself up and then released the other one. June lowered herself back on to her elbows. The way she was sitting pulled her stumps wide open and she knew he could see all of her. June patted the bed next to her for Rob to come and sit by her. He did so and she told him to go ahead and look at her stumps.

He asked if he could touch and she said no. He looked surprised and she said it was not fair that she was naked and he still had his clothes on. He laughed and jumped up and started removing his shirt. He undid his shorts then stopped with an embarrassed, pained look on his face. He hemmed and hawed and she just let him stew knowing he was hard. He finally said that he was "aroused" and did not want her to think badly of him.

June said she knew he was hard and she was not thinking badly of him, but took it as a complement that she turned him on. Rob realized what she was saying was true and removed his shorts. He did not have underwear on and was very hard. He was also very large. Her eyes got big looking at him. He finished undressing and got back on the bed with her. She said he could now touch her stumps, she paused, and anywhere else you want. She had been leaning back on her elbows and reached her hand out and took his and put it on her leg stump. He rubbed it around and then lifted the stump. He bent over so he could see it better. Rob spent some time looking at both of them. June did not think he had even noticed her shaved pussy yet.

Rob finally sat up and looked at June's face. He said just for confirmation you can't feel any of that and she said yes. She told him to run the side of his finger up her chest and she would tell him when she could feel it. He did and when she indicated feeling he stopped. He then leaned over and kissed that spot. June then reached out and pulled his face up to hers and kissed him. He returned it and pushed his tongue into her mouth. Their tongues did a dance for some time and they broke the kiss and looked into each other's eyes.

June then asked him to lay beside her, that she needed to talk to him. She reminded him that she had no feeling below her breasts. Nothing, anywhere......ever. That if they had sex, she could not tell that he was in her, feel him cum in her or have an orgasm, either a clit or G spot one. She could not move her hips in any way, could not thrust to meet his thrusts. All she could do is lay there. She did not want him upset with her for not responding. Rob was quiet for a while and said that he had thought about all of that. But he understood and it would not be an issue. He then asked if she would feel like he was using her if he did have intercourse with her knowing she could not feel anything. June said no, she had thought about that also, and decided that if she could bring pleasure to her lover that way it was fine with her.

June asked him if he had ever had sex with a woman. He said he tried once but she chickened out as she was undressing and saw him. June told him she had never been with a man and had never even seen a penis in real life either. They went back to kissing and June reached down and put her hand around his hard cock. Rob used his hand to play with her breasts. After a while June asked him to move up so she could see him. He scooted up in bed and June examined his hard on and balls. Rob was leaking pre cum and was very slippery. He started to say something and all of a sudden he came, shooting all over him and June. He was very embarrassed but June told him to not be, she wanted to get him off and see what happened.

He got up and brought a wet wash cloth and towel from the bathroom and cleaned June and himself off. Rob asked her how she got pleasure from sex. She told him two ways, one from bringing pleasure to her partner just like she did to him just now. Second she explained how she was able to cum, if that was what it was, from having her breasts stimulated and her "feeling line" rubbed. Rob asked if he could try and for June to please show him how to do it. June was very aroused anyway and told Rob to suck on her breasts. He started in and she gave him hints to go harder or softer, faster or slower and as she got more turned on, she took his hand and finger and started rubbing it on the line. When he had that right she just relaxed and enjoyed and soon she "came". She was vocal when she did and Rob knew he had done it right.

They were kissing and Rob put his hand between her stumps and found how wet she was. He got several fingers in her and the only way June knew he was doing it was she could see his arm going down there and him moving it around. It made her a little sad but she was still happy with how crippled she was and what had happened tonight. He brought his fingers up to his mouth and took a lick of one of them. He liked it and cleaned both fingers off in his mouth telling her how good she tasted. Rob asked if he needed to use a rubber if he penetrated her and June said no and explained about her hysterectomy. She also said she trusted him that he had never been with another woman.

June asked him what he thought of the evening. Rob said he got cheated; he did not get to finish the movie. June laughed and liked his sense of humor. She said OK, let's go finish it. Rob said he was just joking but June insisted. She got up and transferred to her chair. She did not put her back brace or any clothing back on, nor did Rob, and they stopped by the kitchen to get some desert.

They started the movie again and snuggled together on the couch. June had picked up a towel to sit on so she did not make a mess. There was a love scene at the end of the picture and June noticed that Rob was hard again. It was resting on her hip but she could not feel it. They kissed and she twisted around so she could reach it with her hand and mouth. With no legs she could move so much better. She bent forward and took it in her mouth. Rob seemed surprised she would do this. She was bent in sort of a strange shape but with no muscle tone she was able to do this quite easily. Seeing her like this and what she was doing aroused Rob very much.

He reached around her and got hold of her breast. She moaned and took him deeper pulling on his balls. Even though he had cum once tonight Rob knew he was about to again. He warned June and tried to pull her head off of him but she just took him deeper and sucked harder. Rob's hips finally started bucking and he came deep in her throat. She took all of it in glad she and Wendy had practiced with some of her toys and a banana one time. June could not believe how fantastic she felt after making Rob cum like that. She loved the taste of his cum but more importantly she knew she could take care of whoever her lover might happen to be. Rob pulled her up to his face and kissed her passionately. He found he liked the taste of his cum on his lover. June asked him again what he thought of the evening now. Rob looked into her eyes and said it was the best evening of his life. June agreed and said for both of them.

Rob said he had better get going as he had to be at the hospital in the morning even though it was Sunday. June told him she was very glad he had come over tonight and she was looking forward to their getting together again. She got into her wheelchair and went into the bedroom and watched him get dressed. He asked if there was anything he could help her with before he left and she said no, he had already taken excellent care of her tonight. He leaned down and they kissed and she followed him to the door and said good night. June could not believe how great the evening had gone. Her first male sexual experience was more than she imagined it would be. Should she tell Wendy...............

It was Saturday morning and Wendy was slow getting out of bed. June had told her she was having company for dinner but did not say who it was. She would have to call her tomorrow. Wendy needed to run several errands and stop at the mall. She felt like her period was going to start in the next couple of days as she was quite Horney. She shaved her leg and pussy in the shower and put a tampon in to be on the safe side. Wendy decided to use her wheelchair today as she had a lot to do. She put short shorts and a halter top on. Her stump stuck out of the shorts a small amount. The halter top was on the skimpy side. She looked at herself in the mirror and liked what she saw. She wondered if any men would.

Her last stop was the mall and after she got in the door she noticed it was quite cool inside. She looked down and her large nipples were pushing through the thin material of the halter. She just smiled. As she was headed back out to her van with her packages, she noticed a guy on crutches coming towards her. He had shorts on and full length braces on both legs and from his gait, probably had a hip band on also. He was using forearm crutches and a swing through gait. As they got close to each other he stopped and looked at her with a big smile. Wendy pulled up to him and said hello. He said hello also and that his name was Boyd and added he was from out of town. Wendy gave him her name and looked him up and down. She noticed his very atrophied legs and looking back up at him said she liked his sexy legs. He looked at her stump and said she had sexy legs also. They both laughed at the pickup lines.

Boyd asked if she would like something to drink and Wendy said that would be great. They were right by the food court so Wendy told him to get a table and she would get the drinks. She got them and wheeled over to the table he had sat at. She wished now she had seen him sit down. She was sure going to watch him stand up. She put the drinks on the table and he offered to give her some money which she refused. They made small talk and he told her he was a polio victim at age 12. Wendy told him she had cancer of the bone as she did not want to tell him she had her leg amputated at her request. They talked for some time and finally Boyd asked if she would like to have dinner with him later at his hotel. She thought for a few seconds and said sure, that would be great.

Boyd told her the name of the hotel he was at and Wendy recognized it as an upscale place. She asked him how she should dress and he said he had been in their dining room and most people were dressed up a bit. He was going to wear a sport coat but no tie. They looked at each other in silence for a little while and then Wendy asked him how he wanted her to be; no leg on crutches, no leg in her wheelchair like she was now or with her leg on. He said for sure no leg but not sure about chair or crutches. Finally he said crutches. Wendy smiled saying that was her favorite way to be. He said how do you want me? Wendy said just like you are. I just wish you could still wear the shorts. She added she liked seeing his paralyzed legs.

Boyd said you must be a devotee. Wendy nodded her head with a big smile. She added you must be one also since you like looking at my missing leg more than my breasts. Boyd laughed and said looks like we will enjoy the evening. Wendy agreed. They set a time to meet in his hotel lobby and they headed to their vehicles. Wendy watched as he got to a standing position. She saw that he was quite strong but it still was difficult for him. Boyd knew she was watching him the whole time and smiled at her after he got up. She thanked him for letting her watch. They went out to their cars together, Wendy slightly behind him so she could watch him walk.

Wendy got home and decided on what she was going to wear. She pulled the dress from the closet and checked it was clean. She found one of her high heels and put it out. She was hot and sticky from her shopping so she got into the shower again. She checked to be sure she did not have to shave again and touched up one area on her pussy. She removed the tampon and douched. It was blood free so she decided to not put one back in. She dried off, brushed her teeth, fluffed her hair and put some lipstick on.

She returned to the bedroom and slipped the dress over her naked body. The upper material was of a lighter weight than the skirt so her breasts could be seen to giggle a little. The top was open at the front and snug across her 36 C breasts which showed her nipples sticking out through the material. The skirt part was short, a little more than half way up her thigh. It was not short enough to show her stump. She wished it was but that was a little to daring for the first time out. She had one that did and she would wear for him if they every went out again. She put the high heel on and adjusted her crutches for it.

Boyd got back to his room and even though it was a lot of work, got out of his braces, into his wheelchair and went to the bathroom to pee and into the shower. After, he shaved, put his braces back on and got dressed. He picked light weight slacks so his braces would print through and so Wendy could feel them if she put her hand on his legs. He was glad she wanted him to use his crutches even though it was a struggle to do so. He liked being crippled and being seen that way.

He felt like she wanted sex with him so he put a blue pill, his cock ring and a couple of rubbers in his pocket even though he was sterile. He was not sure where they might end up for the night. A little while before the time they were to meet he went down to the lobby and found a place to stand waiting for her.

She got in her car and headed for the hotel. She grinned to herself wondering if June was going to be as lucky as she hoped to be tonight. She let the valet park her car and crutched into the lobby. She could feel the looks as she did. Boyd was waiting for her and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and told her how sexy she looked with only one leg. They got on the elevator to go up a couple of floors to the restaurant. No one was with them so Wendy leaned forward and gave Boyd a kiss on the lips. She put her hand on his waist and felt the wide metal belt from his braces. She rubbed his skin right at the top of the belt and smiled at him. He kissed her back and said I hope you want to see it later. Wendy said she sure did and your braces also. The elevator stopped and the door opened before any more could take place.

When Boyd gave the hostess his name she immediately took them to an out of the way table. Wendy was in front of him and she pushed her stump back against her skirt slightly as she crutched to the table. She hoped he was watching. He pulled the chair out for Wendy and she saw they were seated side by side. The hostess took her crutches and placed them out of the way. She pulled the chair out for Boyd and he got down on to the chair without a lot of fuss. The hostess also took his crutches and put them with Wendy's. It did not seem to bother her to do that. She leaned down between them and in a low voice said her lover was an amputee and if there was anything she could do for them to please let her know. Their server was also part of the "family". They both thanked her and she handed them the menus and left.

rmlooker
rmlooker
125 Followers