June Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmlooker
rmlooker
125 Followers

The server came and took their drink order and she also repeated that if there was anything she could do for them, feel free to ask. The way they were sitting, they were looking out the window and had their back to the rest of the patrons. Wendy's skirt had ridden up her leg as she sat and she made no move to pull it down. She smoothed the skirt down on the chair seat so it went flat right at the end of her stump. Boyd watched her do it and then looked back up into her eyes and smiled. I saw your stump push your skirt as you were walking just now, thanks he said. Wendy also knew he could look down the front of her dress and see her breasts and nipples when she leaned forward a little. She did so quite often.

Boyd pushed the drop locks down on his hip joints in the 90 degree seated position. He then picked her hand up and put it on the upper part of his thigh. She felt the strap and metal bar of the brace and moved her hand to the inside. She did not feel any kind of hard penis and looked at him in a questioning way. Boyd said he was paralyzed from the waist down but had full feeling everywhere. He said if she was thinking about attacking him sexually later, let him know so he could take his little blue pill in time. He also had to use a cock ring and hoped his lover would not mind stimulating him for a while. She would find it was worth it once she had. Wendy looked at him for a full minute and then leaned over and kissed him with an open mouth and said she was looking forward to it. She would remind him to take the pill in a while.

Boyd put his hand on her stump and she pulled the skirt higher, out from under his hand, so she could feel his bare hand on it. After a few minutes he moved his hand higher and found her shaved pussy and no underpants. He said you are very wet and your nipple is very hard. Wendy said yes, it has been that way ever since I saw you walking towards me at the mall. He said thanks for the complement and I have wanted to get hard since then also. Dinner was served then and they ate a sumptuous meal.

During the meal they found out about each other's work and other things. Boyd asked if she was a devotee before she went into nursing or after. She said during. At the end of the meal he asked if she really had cancer or if her leg was removed because she wanted it that way. Looking at him she said at my request and he said good, I would hate to think you were going to die of cancer. Again he had his hand on her exposed stump. He liked to push the end of the bone with his thumb. She liked it also; it seemed to have a direct wire to her clit and pussy. She just hoped there was not a wet spot on her dress when she got up.

Wendy asked if he really wanted her to come up to his room. He said you bet and she asked him to take his pill. He reached into his pocket and came up with one and swallowed it with some water. The server came back with his credit card and asked if he needed any help getting up. Boyd said thanks and asked her to help him up. She got both pair of crutches and helped him up and he locked his knees and hips. They crutched to the elevator and up to his room. He was on a upper floor in a suite. He unlocked the door and let Wendy go in first. It had a great view of the city and Wendy went over to the window. Boyd asked if she wanted to sit on the patio for a while and she said sure. It was a little cool though so they went back inside.

Boyd said he needed to go to the bathroom. Wendy asked if he cathed and he said yes at night as he could not get everything emptied out of his bladder as weak as his muscles were. She asked if she could help him get undressed and that she would be glad to cath him if he liked. He said sounds like kinky foreplay to me. They laughed and they went into the bedroom. Boyd sat on the edge of the bed and Wendy stood before him. He reached behind her and undid the zipper. She leaned forward, wiggled her shoulders and the dress fell to her feet. She kicked her shoe off while balancing on her crutches and then let them fall to the floor. Boyd reached up with his hands to her breasts and massaged them. Soon he was kissing and sucking on her nipples. Wendy was holding on to his shoulders as he made love to her.

Finally she lifted his legs up and turned him so he was on the bed. They got his clothing off and she started undoing the straps on his braces. She noted his penis was starting to get hard even without the cock ring. He rolled over out of the braces and she removed them and put them on the floor. His wheelchair was right by the bed so she lifted his legs over as he transferred to it. They went into the bathroom and Wendy asked if she could use the john. He asked if he should go back out and she said no. Get your cath kit while I am peeing. It was right by the john so he did not go anywhere.

After she was done she was able to turn and wash her hands. She stayed right on the john, opened the kit and cathed him and got quite a bit into the bag before he stopped. She withdrew the catheter, washed him off, put the bag in his trash container, removed her gloves and washed her hands. They went back into the bedroom and she asked him how would be the easiest way for him to look at her stump. He asked her to stand by his wheelchair for a while and he looked and felt it for some time. As he was examining it his hand pushed up against her pussy quite a bit. They both knew it was on purpose.

Finally he asked her to get into bed with him. He transferred over while Wendy lifted and moved his legs on to the bed. He moved over to make room for her and she joined him. Boyd asked if she wanted him to use a rubber and she said it was not necessary. He told her he was sterile anyway. They kissed for some time and then Wendy moved up in bed a little so she could nurse him. He worked on both breasts with his hands and mouth. Wendy had a small cum one time.

She then turned around so she could get down in bed and look at his legs. They were just skin and bones basically. With no muscles working since he was a child there was no muscle tone at all. Wendy thought they were the sexiest thing she had ever seen and told him so. His toes and feet were folded over all the way to the sheet. She rubbed them working her way up to his cock and balls. She asked where his cock ring was and he handed it to her. She slid it on and down to his balls.

She turned around and had her leg over his. As she was playing with him she rubbed her pussy against his leg bone. She could not do it for long without Cumming so she stopped every so often. Between the pill, cock ring and Wendy stimulating him Boyd was getting a nice hard on. He was fairly long and a little on the thick side. He was uncut and his foreskin was still up over his head. Wendy liked it that way so she did not pull it back. Boyd had risen up on to his elbows and was watching her play with him. He was happy he was getting hard and hoped he could stay that way for a while.

Wendy knew she was going to have to get on top of him so she lifted her stump over his body and as Boyd guided his cock into her she sat down on it. It was long and big enough she had to take it in slowly and get used to it. He finally bottomed out and when she looked down she saw he was not in all the way yet. She let her weight push her down more and finally he was all the way in. She wondered if she could get him in her cervix sometime.

Looking into his eyes she started slowly lifting herself up off of his rigid cock. She almost let him come out of her but pushed back down on to him. She repeated this again and again about every 15 to 20 seconds to start with. She felt his cock tense up and reached behind her and took hold of his balls and pulled on them. She started talking to him telling him how much she appreciated his crutching with her tonight. She knew it was very hard for him but it sure was sexy. She almost came at the sight of him she told him. His balls had pulled away from his scrotum so she started pumping up and down on him again.

Boyd could not believe how beautiful Wendy was as she rode him. Her firm breasts were bouncing just a little. He reached up and took both of them in his hands and watched his cock disappear into her as she slid back down on him. He only wished he could thrust into her pussy. He could feel his cock head hit the back of her vagina. Now she was pulling on his balls trying to keep him from Cumming. He told her how sexy she was with her stump alongside his hip. He asked her if she ever thought about having the other leg removed. She answered all the time and this one would have no stump or even a hip she hopped. Boyd said he would love to see her that way.

That comment pushed them both over with Boyd spewing his cum into her pussy as she got all of him in her pussy. Feeling him cum made her cum and she clamped tight around him sending pulses through his cock. He made seven or eight good squirts into her before he ran out. He could feel Wendy having her cum as he stopped. She fell forward on to his chest but they stayed connected. After she caught her breath she pulled off of his cock and moved down so she could get her mouth on him. She cleaned him up and loved his taste. He stayed hard with the pill and cock ring doing their thing.

She looked up at him and said she wanted more and to look at and feel his legs as she got off this time. She moved her pussy back up to his hard cock and sat back down on it, this time facing his legs. She started ridding him and using her hands to play with his leg. It was so flaccid she could move it anywhere and brought it up to her breast and held it there rubbing her nipple as she moved up and down. Boyd reached down and cupped her stump and pushed on the bone end. All of this together was enough to push her over the top again and she came a couple of times. Wendy finally moved off of his still hard cock and lay down beside him.

Boyd asked her to turn around so he could get to her and after she did he got between her leg and stump and cleaned her up. Her clit was pretty sensitive she said so he left it alone. When he was done she returned to his side and they fell asleep. A few hours later Wendy awakened and could see in the moonlight that Boyd had removed the cock ring but he was still semi hard. She quietly moved down to him and took him in her mouth. She gently sucked him up and within a few minutes he was hard again.

She gently took him down her throat remembering how she and June had used her toys to practice. She was glad she had used one of the bigger ones as the real thing was not quite that big so she had no trouble getting it down all the way to his balls. After several minutes she felt his hand on her head and looked up to see him watching her. She sucked a little harder and added more speed and soon he was Cumming in her mouth. She pumped him with her hand to get as much as she could out. He was finally done and went limp and she moved up to his face. She could see a big grin and he said thank you. She said back, no, thank YOU.

She finally said she needed to go pee and told him she was close to her period and had better put a tampon in so she did not make a mess. As she was getting up she asked if he needed to pee and he said yes, he had better. She said stay put, I will cath you when I get back. Wendy crutched into the bathroom, peed, put a tampon in and got a cath kit. She went back to the bed and cathed Boyd. She did not even turn a light on.

She went back and put the bag in his can and washed her hands. When she got back in bed Boyd hugged her tightly and told her this was the best night he had had for a long, long time. Wendy said it was the same for her. He told her he wished he could be around for her period but he had to catch a plane to his next city later this afternoon. He asked if they could get together again sometime and she said of course, she wanted to very much. He set the alarm and they went to sleep again.

June woke up Sunday morning feeling very good. She thought about last night with Rob and wished she could masturbate herself. She reached down and pulled a stump up and rubbed it for a while. It felt nice and smooth to her hands. She rubbed some lotion into both of them and got up. She did not put her brace on nor get dressed. She put her chest belt on and it went over her shoulder and down between her breasts and under her arm and around the wheelchair handle. She did her thing in the bathroom and then into the kitchen for some tea and toast. She thought about Rob some more and would call him after lunch. She also wondered what Wendy was up too.

She spent the morning doing laundry and cleaning and then took a shower. After, she still felt like being naked so she stayed that way. She had some lunch and while eating the phone rang. It was Rob and he asked how she slept last night. She told him great that he really knew how to take care of her. He replied that he had slept great also, they must be good for each other. June asked when she could see him again and he said he had Wednesday off since he was working today. Could they get together Tuesday night? June thought that sounded like a plan and she was going to get her schedule worked out with Wendy. Rob said he had to go and for June to call him tonight please.

June called Wendy then and they chatted for a few minutes. June asked Wendy if she could work full time now and Wendy said it was ok with her and come on in Monday. She would double check with Dr. Jack but felt he would ok it. June asked Wendy what she had been doing and Wendy told her the whole story of what had happened between Boyd and her. After they were done discussing Boyd, June told her all about her evening with Rob. Wendy was so glad it had happened. June said she had made the mistake of getting him off with her hand and mouth so he could not get hard again to take her virginity. Next time for sure. They both laughed and Wendy said they should get together. Wendy told her she was starting to spot and her period should hit later today.

June asked if that was her way of saying she was Horney and needed to get off again and Wendy said you bet. June told her she was already naked and Wendy said she was on her way over. She got there within 20 minutes and they both headed for bed. Wendy told her she had been in the shower when she got home from Boyd's and had douched and put a fresh tampon in. June told her to sit on her face and Wendy dropped her crutches, pulled off her sun dress and hopped on. June pulled the string out of the way and it only took a few minutes for Wendy to start Cumming. June was reaching up and squeezing Wendy's breasts as she did. June let go of her breasts and slid her thumb into Wendy's vagina alongside the tampon and got to her G spot. She was able to reach Wendy's stump with the other hand and she pushed on the end of the bone. This set her off again big time.

Wendy got off June's face and got along beside her. She rested for a few minutes then started sucking on June's breasts. She rubbed her feeling line and soon June was twisting her upper torso having her cum. Wendy was able to keep her going for some time and finally June pushed her away saying enough. Wendy loved the taste of June's pussy so she moved between her stumps and ate her out good. June was turned on by watching her friend and lover do her even though she could not feel her. Both were soon satisfied....for now.

Wendy said she needed to get some things done at home and slipped her dress back on and headed home. June got up and decided she would try and call Rob. She was lucky and he answered the phone and they were able to talk for a while. He told her she kept flitting through his mind today and it was hard to concentrate. June laughed and said she was having the same problem at times. She told him she was looking forward to being with him on Tuesday evening. He needed to finish the job he started. Rob asked what that meant and June told him he would find out then. She told him they would talk later and they got off the phone.

June got the rest of the things done she needed to do that day. She could not believe how much easier getting rid of her legs made her life. She could move around so much better now. After a light dinner, June listened to some music for a while and then got into bed. She had stayed naked all day, looking at her stumps often. Rob was on her mind so she called him and he said good timing, he was just thinking about her also. June asked what he was thinking about her and he hesitated. She said yes, I was thinking about the same thing. They both laughed and June said to give her more details about his thoughts. Rob said he was thinking about how beautiful and sexy she was sitting in her chair before him with nothing on. He figured she had been flirting with him at the hospital.

June said yes she had been, sorry. He said no problem since she made up for it later by letting him see her. June asked him what happened when he thought about her with no clothes on. Rob said he got hard. Then what June asked. Rob finally said when he was alone, like now, he masturbated. June said then you are doing it right now and he said he was. June said good, she was glad he was thinking about her that way. Rob asked if she was doing anything and she said yes, playing with her breasts. Are you wet? Yes, very! Can you cum playing with your breasts? Sometimes June said. She added are you going to cum now? Rob said do you want me too and she said yes, tell me about it.

Rob told her he was using his hand to stroke his cock. The pre cum was running down making it slick. He was playing with his balls with the other hand. He got quiet and she could hear him breathing hard and fast. He finally just said his cock head was purple and about to shoot and she heard him mumbling. He finally told her that he had shot his cum all the way up to his chest. He wished he had shot it into her. June told him that was what she had planned for him Tuesday. Rob said that sounded great and he would try and resist getting off any more and save it for her. June said she was looking forward to it. They said good night and June tried to concentrate on making herself cum.

rmlooker
rmlooker
125 Followers