June Cleaver?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sat down on his deck, with beers in hand. After some small talk, I started. "Stacey and I are back together, so there's something you and I have to talk about."

He looked at me nervously. "What's that?" he asked.

I gave him a smile, but not a happy one. "What the fuck do you think, asshole?

He shrugged, and I started in. "Several things, actually. First of all, you and I are friends, right? So what kind of friend fucks his friend's wife?

He suddenly looked very sheepish. "Sorry, man." he answered. "She offered, and God, she's so hot. You know..."

"She offered, did she? Is the word 'no' in your vocabulary, fuckhead?" I demanded. "As in, 'No, Stacey, we're both married, and you're my best friend's wife.' Did those words ever occur to you?"

He looked at me and shrugged again. "You know, I almost refused her the first time. It was after a party at somebody's house, I don't remember whose. We were just fooling around, flirting, and all of a sudden she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me. It was more than just a friendly kiss, and I tried to get untangled from her. When I did, she looked around to see if anybody was watching us. I started to walk away, when she grabbed me by the arm and dragged me into a bedroom. We didn't do anything, I mean anything that you'd consider too terrible, that night. Just some kissing and groping before we got interrupted, but it set the stage for what followed. She called me at work a few days later and invited me over. When I got there and found out you were out of town, I just about left. She was very persuasive, and I caved. I'm sorry, man. I knew it was wrong, but she's such a hot piece of ass. You know that."

"I know. I know only too well. Anyways, I guess you're forgiven, but..." I paused for a second, "no more. You're cut off. If I find out you've been sniffing around her, there'll be hell to pay. If you hear about her seeing someone, don't worry about it, and don't take it as a sign that she's available to you. Anything that happens from here on in, is between me and her, do you understand?"

Kevin looked relieved. "OK. Gotcha. I hope you two manage to keep it together."

"Thanks. Me too. And Kevin, there's one more thing."

"Yeah?"

"If the opportunity arises, I'm gonna fuck Jen."

He looked at me as if I were nuts. "You wouldn't do that, would you, man? And besides, why would you want to?

Jennifer was his wife, of course. His comment implied that she was less than desirable, and that was reflected in his attitude toward her. He treated her like shit. Sure, she was a few pounds overweight, but the extra pounds were all in the right places. Nor was she a beauty. In fact, she was rather plain, but she was intelligent and funny, and I'd always thought of her as a potential sexual powerhouse. In the right situation, she'd probably be a very hot fuck, and I was going to make that situation happen.

"Kev... do you like sloppy seconds?"

The next guy I saw, wasn't a friend. As a matter of fact, I could barely stand him. He worked in my office, and was a weasel. His name was Jay.

I rolled my chair into his cubicle right at the end of the day, as everyone was leaving.

"Jay, old buddy, I hear you've been banging my wife. You know that in that situation, guys sometimes end up dead." He smirked at me, knowing that I was exaggerating . "But, I'm not that kind of guy. However, she is now off limits to you. Do you understand me?"

He smirked at me again. "I guess that's up to her, isn't it?"

I grabbed his tie and yanked, pulling his face right up to mine. "No, that's not up to her. If I hear that you've been within a hundred feet of her, I'll cut off your dick and stuff it up your ass. Do you understand me?" I snarled.

He nodded. No smirk this time. I let go of his tie.

"And Jay..."

"Yeah?"

"You better keep an eye on that cute young wife of yours."

"What the hell does that mean?"

"It means that sometime between now and the day I die, I'm gonna fuck her silly. Several times. She'll never want your pathetic little wiener again."

That's how most of the conversations I had with the group went. Most of them were apologetic. Most were offended when I told them that I planned to screw their wives. Some got downright upset, but when I told them that Stacey would be visiting their wives to show them who their hubbies had been slippin' it to on the side, they quickly shut up. In truth, I didn't think that I'd get all that many opportunities to carry out my threat, but I certainly planned on keeping my eyes open for a lonely wife or two.

I was successful in getting into Jen's pants, and I'm fucking her regularly. Kevin is still wondering if it's going to happen. I kept after her, flirting and flattering whenever the opportunity came up. One thing that made the difference was Kevin's macho attitude. One of his favorite lines was "Real men don't eat pussy," and I dropped a lot of hints to Jen that I did, and did it well. Women appreciate that.

I also bagged Jay's skinny little blonde bride. She had a reputation as an ice maiden. I didn't do anything except treat her nicely whenever I saw her, and sure enough, she eventually spread her thighs for me, in the woods at a company picnic a year later. My reference to Jay's dick turned out to be true, when she squirmed uncomfortably, skewered on my "huge cock" as I rode her to several orgasms. I'm a very average six and a half inches.

Did I tell Stacey about my conquests? I did. Not necessarily to hurt her, but but to give her some sense of how I felt when I learned about her secret life. Does she know that I've continued to fuck Jen? You bet. As often as not, I'm laid out on our bed, as she rides my cock, while Jen rides my tongue.

And what about June Cleaver? I still fuck her once or twice a month. Sometimes, Felix and I fuck her together. Did I tell Stacey about June? I may be crazy, but I'm not stupid?

12