June Continues On Her Learning

Story Info
June returned for more kink and starts to enjoy BSDM.
1.5k words
4.18
29.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
14Kink
14Kink
30 Followers

Continuing story of June and her decent into kink and BSDM


After two excellent sessions with June, I new I had found myself a true submissive slut, she was ready for anything I could think of and had shown a true enjoyment when there was pain mixed with pleasure.

It was time to go shopping, I finished work the following day and headed off to Cold Storage, the local generic supermarket. A chain supermarket that supplied all the standard groceries, fruit and vegetables and alcohol. But my purchases were more simple than that. In the household section I found a package of clothes pegs, some candles and set of needles for sewing, with my purchases in hand, I headed home and called June to setup another session.

Later that night, waiting for June and once again thought to myself how far to push this girl, she appeared to have no limits to what she would let me do to her and I was worried how far my kinky mind would go. I considered that I did not want to spend 20 years in a Singapore Prison for a crime that in Singapore would not allow me much leeway.

As I was fighting with my morals and kinky mind, my phone beeped with a txt..yes June was here again ready to submit, my negative thoughts disappeared and I was over taken with a desire to push the limits further.

I had decided to take this session slower and really try and fuck with her mind, trying to get her more worried about what would happen, than actually what would.

As June came into the apartment, I grabbed her and force her down onto her knees, ordering her to undo my pants and get down to business. She quickly undid my pants and dragged my boxers down and unleased my cock and she quickly thrust her mouth over my cock.

She really was going for it, trying to impress my with her attack on my cock, she was trying as hard as possible to deep throat me, gagging and slobbering all over my cock. I had not even needed to grab her head and face fuck her, she was doing it all herself. She looked good on her knees slurping on cock, a true talent she was.

I grabbed her head and slowed her down, she looked up at me from her position on her knees. Quickly I stated "I have been shopping". She looked apprehensive wondering what I meant.

I reached over to the draw of the sideboard and opened it, from her position on her knees, she could not see inside the draw, I firstly pulled out the candles I had brought and her eyes sparkled with lust and I knew that she was ready for some serious pain. I then showed her the clothes pegs and she gulped and hesitated when she realised what I was going to do with them.

I paused and placed the pegs and candles on the top of the sideboard and smiled down at her, I reached towards the draw and asked her..."Do you want to see my other purchase?" June looked at me and slowly nodded, I slowly lifted the needles out of the draw and showed then to her.

"June, have you ever wondered what it would be like to have a needled pushed through your nipples while I fuck you? "

June went very white, at least as white as a local Asian chic can go and I realised I had found another limit to push with June. She looked truly fearful of what I had planned for the night.

I walked to the wardrobe and grabbed my terry towelling robe and removed the sash from the robe, I returned to June and pulled her arms behind her and tied her arms together across her back tightly so she could not move her arms.

I moved back in-front of June and grabbed her head and gave her five minute of brutal face fucking, really working her over, with her hands tied, she could not even push back on my thighs and I was able to really go to town on her with no resistance.

I then lifted her to her feet and walked her to the bed, pushing her down on the bed face up. I looked down at her and pulled back my right hand and held it cocked above her body, ready to unleash a slap to June. She looked up and did not move as I held my hand there, then I slapped down onto Junes right breast with a massive hit, her breast started to turn red quickly and I quickly slapped her left breast also. I then reverted back to the right, then left, right,left,right,left, right,left.

When I slowed down, June was trying to adjust to the sharp spike in pain she had just received and I started to quickly rub her clit and inserted two fingers into her very very wet pussy and worked her pussy and clit for a number of minutes until she was moaning and squirming around.

I stopped and retrieved the pack of pegs and ripped the top off them, pulling out a handful of pegs, I attached the first peg onto her left nipple and then one onto her right nipple. I stopped and looked at her body wracked with pain and arched back on the bed. I grabbed my camera and took a quick photo of her with pegs in place.

I then attached more pegs around the meaty flesh of her breasts, until she has four on each breast and one on each nipple, the five pegs looked great and she was adjusting to the pain.

I slowly climbed onto the bed and spread her legs and moved between then and pushed my rock hard cock into her pussy. I started fucking June and pushing her legs back until her ankles were near my ears. I got into a steady rhythm and got ready to increase the intensity of June's pain.

I looked at June and asked her if she realised that the pegs will hurt more coming off than going on...?

She just looked up and murmured "Please...."

I kept working my cock in and out of her and reached for the peg on her left nipple, and yanked it off her tit with no gentleness. June bucked up and her pussy constricted around my cock, it felt fantastic and her eyes rolled back in her head, as soon as she calmed down, I moved my hand towards her right breast and got ready to remove the nipple peg, wide eyes followed what I was doing and I then ripped that peg away also.

I then removed that other eight pegs and each time she flinched and her pussy constricted again. It was pure pleasure for me and an intense mixture of pain and pleasure for June.

I pulled my cock out of June and gave her a couple of slaps to the breasts and then spanked her very hard across the clit, which sent her into a back arching spasm. I added some further slaps/spanks to the fleshy meat on this inside of her legs, eventually her breasts, pussy and legs were glowing red.

I moved back between June's legs, lifted her arse up and bit and slide my cock back into her, with her arms tied and pinned under her body, she had no control over what was happening. I started to pound her pussy and moved my hands up to her throat, I slowly increased the pressure on her throat and started to slowly choke her as I increased the speed of the fucking.

I continue to fuck her for a number of minutes, June was getting little or no air, and her face started to turn purple, I relaxed my hands and let her get some air, and then closed my hands again and started to pump away at her and I choked her further. She was pushing back at me with her body and was trying to fuck me as hard as I was fucking her, as I continued to choke her. I continued to fuck her, occasionally releasing my grip to allow her enough air, and then continued to choke her.

Eventually the feel of her tight pussy around my cock and the sight of her turning purple was too much for me and I raised the tempo, pounding her hard and then pushed deeply into her and shot my load, filling her up with my cum. I released her throat and rolled off her spent.

Looking to my left, she looked very used and abused, her whole body was red or marked, she was gasping for air and coughing and spluttering.

As I lay back on the bed exhausted from a very intense session, June rolled over to me and said "That was the best ever, I love you abusing me, I love your cock and how you fuck my mind over, please keep doing it"

I realised that I had created a true kinky pain slut and someone that was going to be difficult to continue to push the limits of, but I knew deep down that I would enjoy taking her on my kinky journey of filth and kink.

14Kink
14Kink
30 Followers