June, er, Melissa and I Call on Bianca

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I really had no problem being the one who was holding open Bianca's ass while Melissa licked her. Besides the visual delights, that's about where my hands would have been anyhow, and I had better access to her pussy when I held her ass open like that. Both women were kneeling, Melissa just inches from my head, and needing to put part of their weight on their hands or elbows, and I was lying on my back with both hands available. As I licked the fresh pussy juice out of Bianca, I could see Melissa's tongue cruising down the inside of her cheek, skirting the puckered hole. Eventually, I expected her tongue to be inside that adorable rosebud as far as she could get it.

While I licked between Bianca's inner and outer lips, starting below her love hole, I could see and feel her alternating between thrusting her pussy down toward my face and her ass toward Melissa's tongue. I knew Bianca was really enjoying herself, from the way her pussy was secreting juices, from the movements toward Melissa and me and from the way she was purring as we simultaneously pleasured her. I also knew because she was telling Melissa and me how great it felt, and begging us to keep licking her ass and pussy. We were having as much fun as she was and had no intention of not licking her.

My tongue reached the place where the inner lip starts, and there I began probing into the seam and caressing both lips at the same time. This is a sensitive area for Bianca and, as I licked, her pussy and ass became more active and her purring was louder. Melissa's chin was almost brushing against my nose as her tongue had now reached the end of the inside of the first cheek and was probing the lowest rim of the pretty pink rosebud. She hadn't penetrated yet but I could see her tongue was stretching the hole slightly with every thrust, and I expected it to go in a good distance when the time came.

My tongue had gone a good distance too, all the way to where the lips separate. I licked the inside of the outer lip all the way to the end and brought my tongue back to the end of the inner lip, where it merges with the other inner lip to form the hood that protects Bianca's adorable clit. I licked the hood and this indirect pressure on the sweetest of her many sweet spots made Bianca's pussy and ass more active towards my face and Melissa's. Her purring was interspersed with delighted moans and I could smell the delectable aroma of a fresh pool of nectar waiting for me.

The juices were so plentiful that they were running down Bianca's legs onto the bed. I sucked them out of her to avoid any more waste, my tongue swirling around inside her love hole to get them all, and started licking at the bottom end of the other outer pussy lip. Melissa's tongue was busily caressing its way up the inside of the other cheek, and I thought that she had probably skirted the puckered hole again, saving the best for last, the way I like to. Sometimes, as I looked at her, I thought I thought she was looking at me too, but I wasn't sure, and I also didn't mind.

I started licking the inside of Bianca's other outer pussy lip and when I reached the point where the inner lip starts, I treated them the same way as I had the other pair. Before my tongue started stroking her clit hood, I looked again at Melissa. Her tongue was at the top of Bianca's cleft, having covered everything around the hole itself, and I assumed she would be licking there now. I was right, and I spread her ass as far open as would be comfortable and watched as Melissa started painting Bianca's rosebud with broad, firm strokes of her tongue, up and down and across and back. About that same time, while I was licking Bianca's clit hood, I reached my tongue under and gave a little poke to the adorable love button that was sheltering there.

The combination of our tongues on her clit and ass caused several reactions by Bianca. Her moaning started to change to whimpering; her pussy produced more fresh juices and she was trying to fuck my face and Melissa's face at the same time, like a woman being doubly penetrated which, in a way, was just what she was. Melissa caught my eye, and pulled back a little, stuck out her tongue and wiggled it at me. I was pretty sure I knew what she wanted so I moved my middle fingers together and pried open Bianca's rosebud as far as I could. That was what Melissa wanted and she moved her face right up as far as she could and thrust her tongue into Bianca's lovely ass.

The reaction was predictable and strong. Bianca's hips went wild swiveling back and forth as she pressed her ass against Melissa's face, trying to get even more tongue inside. She was whimpering and sobbing and begging me to suck her clit. Bianca wanted very much to cum and I wanted her to cum soon, but not right away. I sucked all the delicious juices from her love hole, slithered my tongue inside and started massaging the top of that charming place. This additional, indirect stimulation of her clit made Bianca jam her pussy even more strongly onto my face, although she was still trying to get Melissa's tongue into her ass. She was sobbing; her pussy was trying to enclose my face; her ass was trying to envelop Melissa's tongue and her juices were running from her pussy like water from a faucet. The time had arrived.

I clamped my lips firmly around the base of Bianca's clit and started sucking on it while my tongue caressed the engorged sides and top. After less than a minute of this sucking and caressing, Bianca started cumming. Melissa knew what was happening and pulled her tongue out of Bianca's ass before the muscles there could clench on it because she knew how strenuous some women get when they are cumming. I let go of Bianca's ass and wrapped my arms around her hips, keeping my lips on her clit while my tongue continued its caresses. She sprawled on top of me with her legs squeezing my temples. Bianca's pussy continued its marvelous fucking motions and her fragrant juices covered my face while she rocked from side to side. She continued cumming until she climaxed with a spasm of her hips, and collapsed on top of me. Fresh cum juices were running freely from her and I feasted on them. Melissa used her fingers, not the one that had been in Bianca's ass, to wipe them off my face for her own dining pleasure. Bianca lay on top of me, happily sighing while she caught her breath but I knew she would want more.

When she was ready, she rolled off me and. "Wow! Melissa," she said. "Your tongue is fantastic. It felt great in my ass, just like it did in my pussy. And, George, yours is too. I hope your cock is as good as your tongue was."

"Melissa, now is when George and I fuck, with me on top, usually. Can you lick my ass some more, then stick your finger in it when I'm ready to cum?"

"I'd love to, but after licking your ass and watching you guys, I'm all horny again. George is really good and I want him to eat my pussy some more. Your ass is really a beauty and I would love to lick it a lot more. It was really fun. I'll stick my finger in you when you're ready."

"Bianca, we can fuck in the reverse cowgirl position and I can eat Melissa's pussy at the same time and she can take care of your ass. Her pussy is almost as nice as yours, and I want to eat it some more." I winked at Melissa as I said that.

Nobody objected to that so I lay down on the bed with a pillow under my head. Bianca straddled my belly on her knees and moved toward my feet to position herself, with Melissa there to help her mount me. My cock was stiff but Melissa sucked it in and out of her mouth a few times to make it harder and to get it wet so she could roll the condom on more easily.

Bianca was already wet enough so she leaned on the other woman and lifted herself above me. Melissa held my cock in place and guided it into Bianca's pussy. After the first two inches were inside, she let go and Bianca slowly lowered her body, stopped and raised herself. Once more, she lowered herself, farther this time, and rose again. She continued until my cock was imbedded all the way and my pubic hairs were tickling her smooth pussy. We were ready to fuck, and she resumed raising and lowering herself, stroking her pussy on my erect cock, and purring in pleasure as I filled her up. I wasn't purring but I was taking great pleasure in the feel of Bianca's marvelous, wet pussy enclosing my cock.

Once Bianca and I started fucking, Melissa came to me and slung her leg over me so she was straddling my face, her lovely pussy with its splendid aroma just inches from my nose and mouth. She stretched her legs out behind her, bringing her delicious pussy into contact with my mouth. I reached around her and again spread Bianca's ass cheeks to give Melissa easy access, and she leaned forward and began licking. Most of her weight was on me but her elbows supported her upper body. When the time arrived one of her hands would be caressing Bianca's clit while the other would be fucking a finger into her ass.

Bianca obliged us by leaning forward, tilting her ass backward so Melissa could more easily lick wherever she wanted, and later insert her finger. By leaning forward she would be allowing her clit to make contact with most of the length of my cock, and both organs would enjoy this relationship immensely. Bianca slowly stroked her pussy straight up and down on my cock. For maximum penetration, I thrust upward when she stroked downward. Bianca could change her motion several times to alter the angle of penetration, producing different contacts between my cock and the inside of her pussy, but this was how she wanted to start.

Melissa had no sooner gotten her pussy pressed against my face before it was producing nectar, which I eagerly devoured. She was so excited with what we were doing that her gushing was almost a steady stream, and I knew some would run out onto my face and the bed and be wasted. I started by licking her outer pussy lip, again reveling in the feel of her downy pubic hair on my tongue. I licked first one and then the other, in something of a hurry to get to the choicer inner lips. I was smiling and murmuring contentedly as I slowly fucked my cock into Bianca's hot, wet hole and licked Melissa's glorious pussy and tasted her delicious juices. Melissa was cooing happily from my mouth on her pussy and from the way Bianca's ass felt to her tongue. Bianca was purring in pleasure from the erotic sensation of Melissa licking her ass and from fucking up and down on my cock that was buried in her pussy. We were all licking or fucking at our own speed and the result was immense pleasure to all of us.

She had been very turned on before we even started, and Melissa was already humping her pussy down toward my face. The best sequence, I believed would be for all of us to come at nearly the same time, with Bianca first, then me, just as she climaxed, and Melissa, right after me. I decided to keep my tongue away from Melissa's clit for a while, even if she started to beg me to suck her there. With that in mind, I slowly licked between one of her inner and outer lips, trying to stay away from her sweetest spot. I couldn't see exactly what she was doing but I knew that when she wanted to thrust her tongue into Bianca's ass, she would tell me to open the lovely rosebud, as she had before.

Bianca changed her motion, stroking up at a slight angle to the left, back down, up at a slight angle to the right, and back down again. Her speed didn't change, just the direction and I continued plunging my cock into her pussy on the down strokes, massaging the sides of her love hole most heavily. Melissa had no trouble following the directions her ass was moving, and she continued happily licking her. Bianca was starting again to really enjoy the feel of the tongue in her ass, and she was squirming around against Melissa's face to get the most benefit. With this additional movement, Bianca's pussy felt especially good as I drove my cock slowly in and out.

"You guys are the greatest," she murmured. "Keep fucking me, George. Your cock feels really great. Ooo, Melissa, I love your tongue. Keep licking my ass." This was not just flattery. I could feel fresh spurts of Bianca's juices against my cock and smell them when they dripped out.

Melissa was producing plenty of juices too, as I finished licking between the inner and outer lips and gently ran my tongue over her clit hood. Her hips were squirming around on top of me and her juices were as delicious as ever. I started licking between her other inner and outer pussy lips, still mostly staying away from her clit, although that little sweetheart always felt almost as good to my tongue as my tongue felt to it. All the way to her clit hood I licked again, and when my tongue caressed the hood, Melissa's pussy fucked against my face even harder, and her nectar poured out onto me.

Bianca stopped her pleasurable moans briefly. "Oh, Melissa, that feels just wonderful. Put it in my ass. In my ass."

My tongue was licking the juices out of Melissa's love hole and the rest of her pussy was covering my eyes, but I knew what to do. Although I couldn't see Bianca's ass, I moved my hands until my fingers felt the sides of her sweet rosebud, wet with saliva, and I pried them apart. Melissa's tongue brushed against my finger as she pushed her face in tightly, and I could feel her lips against the fingers of both of my hands as she thrust her tongue into Bianca's open ass.

As I would have expected, the tongue in Bianca's ass resulted in more action. She moaned more loudly and I could feel more juices gushing around my cock. The movements of her pussy were faster and seemed more erratic, as she thrust her ass back against Melissa's face. The speed of her strokes increased and I kept pace, thrusting my cock all the way in every time she lowered her body. Melissa's face was plastered tightly against Bianca's ass as she wiggled her tongue in its cozy nest. She had trouble breathing, however in this position so she pulled her face back, and her tongue out. I continued to hold Bianca's ass open, and Melissa moved her face back and forth, thrusting her tongue in and out between breaths. Basically, she was fucking Bianca in the ass with her tongue.

Melissa was really enjoying this also, and her pussy was almost gushing the nectar that I love so much, and trying to wrap itself around my face, which was a very pleasant sensation. Both women loved having Melissa's tongue fucking Bianca in her ass, and I don't know which one loved it more.

I had known for a while that Bianca was on the verge of cumming, and now she told us. "Melissa, put your finger in my ass, I'm almost ready to cum."

Melissa licked her fingers for lubrication and showed me what she was going to do. She had the index and middle fingers on her left hand twisted together. The wedge formed by the tips of the fingers would slide easily into Bianca's ass, especially since I was still holding it open, but the combined thickness would quickly become the size of a cock and would stretch Bianca as if she were really being fucked in the ass. Melissa slipped the fingers in to the first joint, and waited for the right time to drive them in the rest of the way.

Bianca changed her motion again, rocking back and forth. I matched her pace and, as she rocked back, thrust my cock strongly into her pussy, rubbing it against the underside of her clit. "Oooo. Oooo. Oooo," Bianca moaned as she rocked back, then "Woooo," as Melissa stuck her fingers the rest of the way into her ass. This brought a fresh spurt of juices from Bianca and her movements on top of me became even faster. I continued to pound my cock into Bianca's pussy and Melissa plunged her fingers into Bianca's ass on every rock back, treating her to a double penetration she had not expected.

"Melissa, that feels so good. I want to cum. I need to cum. Play with my clit."

Melissa reached around with her other hand and started to fondle Bianca's clit. "Yes! Yes! Like that", was the response, and her pussy became even more avid for my cock.

As Bianca started fucking even faster, I thrust my cock into her pussy to match her speed, and Melissa's fingers went in and out of her ass while her other hand massaged Bianca's precious love button. On every stroke, both in and out, my cock scraped its entire length against the underside of Bianca's clit. Melissa's hand expertly caressed the engorged love button itself, pressing it firmly against my cock until "Oh, yes! Yes! I'm cumming. I'm cumming."

The fingers of Melissa's left hand were held in place by Bianca's ass when the muscles clenched, and the fingers of the right hand continued stimulating Bianca's clit, as she bounced wildly up and down on my cock. This had its expected effect on me, of course, and I knew I was going to cum momentarily but I wanted to hold off, while continuing to fuck Bianca's pussy, until she had climaxed. Her thighs still held tightly to my hips while she moved by flexing them, and her arms flapped around, no longer supporting her weight. Bianca babbled incoherently and she seemed to be only conscious of the fingers and the cock in her pleasure holes. I grunted and sighed as I climaxed and ejaculated into my condom, just as Bianca climaxed with a last spasm or her hips. All her muscles relaxed and she fell forward, pulling her ass from Melissa's fingers and her pussy from the cock that had pleased her clit so much. Melissa saw that my cock, still encased in its condom, was dripping from Bianca's pussy and leaned forward and took it into her mouth, eager for all the fresh cum juices.

As Bianca and I both climaxed, I took Melissa's precious clit into my mouth and started sucking on it, sealing the base with my lips, while I licked the engorged top and sides. A minute of this, combined with my cock in her mouth tasting of Bianca's nectar, and Melissa started cumming. She squeezed my head with her thighs again and ground her pussy into my face. With my hands no longer spreading Bianca's ass, I held onto Melissa while she was cumming. Her wonderfully fragrant fresh pussy juices were flowing onto my face and I passed up the pleasure of devouring them to keep her clit inside my mouth while my tongue caressed it.

When Melissa climaxed, she arched her back, jamming her pussy one last time into my face, before relaxing and lying on top of me, my rapidly softening cock still in her mouth. I moved my mouth from her clit to her precious love hole and let all the delicious fresh juices run into my mouth, holding her in place until the flow stopped. Melissa removed my cock from her mouth and peeled off the condom. She put the condom in her mouth to suck on it, and when she was through with that, squeezed my bare cock with her lips to get any leftover semen.

Once I was completely drained, she took it out of her mouth again, she told me "I like your juices too, George."

Melissa snuggled against my side, pressing her luscious breast against me. Bianca lay on the other side, with her body also cuddled up against me. We were all very happy with out great evening of love-making.

*

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Bianca and Melissa and I did. I like writing stories on this site but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them. That's why I always appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most other writers on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such comments help me to write more and better stories, and I respond to them whenever I can.

12