June Gets Even: Fallout Ch. 01

Story Info
A different take on story of a wife that gets even.
3.4k words
4.19
122.3k
38

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 08/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

June Gets Even – The aftermath – Chapter 1

This is my take on the June Gets Even stories. In the original and the sequel Jerry comes off as a wimp.

This is my take on the ending. It is a different take on what we have seen. Infidelity is the most destructive action that can kill a marriage.

From the original June gets even:

"Fuck me Ralph! Fuck me harder! I want you to pound that beautiful cock of yours into me as hard as you can!" I screamed. I wasn't faking it. I loved the feel of his cock pounding in and out of me.

He did just that until we both came again, his second and my fourth. The last was the best one that I had ever had. I screamed so loud that I think that most of the neighbors heard me.

As we both lay there recovering, Ralph finally spoke. "June, you're fantastic. That was the best fuck that I've ever had, bar none."

"It was the best for me too Ralph," I said with conviction, looking at my husband as I spoke. "You're only the second man that I've ever fucked, and I can say that the first one can take some lessons from you. Makes me wonder what other men are like. Maybe I'll try a few others out. What do you think, Honey?"

New Version:

Chapter 1 - The Dominoes start to fall.

Jerry was sitting on his back deck watching the sun come up. It was about 4:30 am and he was on his 4th pack of Marlboros and his 5th 16oz Mountain Dew. He was trying to figure out where his life was going. He knew that his marriage was over and he was trying to determine whether he would move to Miami or LA. He had family in both locations.

He looked over at Ralph and Mary's house and felt sad. Everything had gone to hell in a hand basket. He could only imagine what Mary had experienced. It was only 4 months since the miscarriage that she had.

Jerry noticed that the garage light went on and saw someone standing inside. Straining to see who it was, he walked over to the end of the deck and whispered, "Mary is that you?"

"Yes," she replied.

Jerry went to her and he thought he looked like shit, but Mary, she looked worse.

She swung a small duffle bag over her shoulder saying, "Jerry I'm leaving, I'm going to my parent's down in Charleston." She hesitated then said bitterly, "It's going to be a while before I come back and when I do I'll be filing for divorce. I've left Ralph a note. I hate him, Jerry, He's ruined everything, our marriage and my life."

Jerry just looked at her; he could see the hurt in her eyes. Taking her into his arms, he hugged her and she leaned into him. As they parted, he could see the tears running down her face.

"How are you getting to the airport, Mary?" he asked.

Mary just looked at him, a blank expression on her face. She didn't have an answer.

Jerry looked at her and said, "I will take you. You are in no condition to drive and it's way too early to try to catch a cab."

Mary looked at him with a sad smile. She walked down the driveway and just before getting in she looked back at the house. It was all over for her and Ralph.

The ride to the airport was quiet. After about a 15 minutes, Mary looked at him and asked, "Jerry, am I a whore? Am I someone that would make a lousy mother? Am I an infertile bitch? Am I?" Mary's voice trailed off.

He knew where it had come from. June and Ralph really went after Mary. Jerry pulled the car off the road. He hopped out of the car and went to Mary's side. He pulled her out of the car, took her face in his hands and looked her in the eyes.

"Mary, I am so sorry for what happened. I should have known better. You were vulnerable after the miscarriage and I was horny. I am so sorry. You don't deserve this shit. You are smart, funny, and lovable. Someday you are going to be a fantastic mother. You are everything a mother should be."

Mary just looked at him and tried to smile. Jerry held her for about 10 minutes until he could tell that she was breathing regularly.

As they were walking up to the security checkpoint, Mary's cell phone rang. "Hello?" Mary said.

"Hey baby, it's mom. What is going on? Your message was all garbled and we could not understand it. Your dad will meet you at the Charleston airport."

Mary smiled. She knew that she could always count on her family.

Mary was now talking to her mother. "No Mom, Jerry drove me to the airport. Yes, I know I am lucky to have him as a friend. No Mom, I will explain it when I get home." Mary started to sob again.

She passed the phone to Jerry. "Hi, Mary Ann, I will put Mary on the plane. Mary Ann, I just want to apologize. It's my fault. I made a horrible mistake and now Mary is paying for it." Mary Ann did not have the full pitcher but she could sense that something had happened between them.

Mary Ann told Jerry that he was now part of their family and that they owed him for saving Mary's life when she had the miscarriage.

Mary Ann was still talking to Jerry. "What are you going to do?"

Jerry sighed and replied: "Well I need to close some bank accounts, move money around and then I am going to see an old friend of mine, Nancy Watkins, she is the best divorce lawyer in the state. I grew up with her. Then I am going to Miami to see my sister and start over."

Mary Ann listened and said. "Jerry, I want you to stop in Charleston on your way to Miami. We need to talk and I will need your assistance in helping Mary."

Jerry thought for a minute and said, "I will stop by on my way. Mary Ann, again, I am so sorry. It was my fault. Don't blame Mary, it was my fault. I can't tell you had badly I feel."

Mary Ann had connected the dots. Mary and Jerry had been together. June and Ralph had found out and the shit hit the fan.

"Jerry everyone makes mistakes. I understand what happened. Please come by. You have family here. No matter what happened. You are still part of us. The whole family will be here in two days. I want you here. You will need someone to talk to. Mary's brothers will be here, Patrick, Liam and Kelly along with their wives and kids. Honey, you need to let us help both of you."

Jerry could not believe Mary Ann. "Mary Ann they have started boarding Mary's flight. I need to get her on the plane."

Mary looked at Jerry and handed him a check made out to Nancy Watkins. "Please ask her if she would consider taking me on as a client."

Jerry hugged Mary and told she needed to get on the plane.

Mary handed Jerry the check and said, "Please stop in Charleston. I need you."

Jerry looked at her and smiled. "It's me and you against the world, Mary. I will be there in a day or two. Now please get on the plane."

Jerry watched as Mary walked down the ramp to get on the plane. When she was out of sight, he slumped in the nearest chair. Now the hard work would start. He knew that the next year was going to be the worst of his life but he needed to face reality and start making plans.

********************

Jerry was in his truck when he called Nancy Watkins.

"Hello," said Nancy.

"Nancy, it's Jerry, I need your help."

"Jerry, please do not tell me that you need my professional services. Stop by the house at 8:30. Little Bill will be at his father's for the weekend."

"Thank you, Nancy." Jerry said.

Nancy ran upstairs to take a shower.

Jerry pulled into Nancy's driveway about 30 minutes later. He hadn't showered in almost 36 hours and he was a mess.

Nancy answered the door. "Jerry, come in."

Nancy was shocked at his appearance. "Jesus, Jerry you look like you got run over by a tank."

Jerry just nodded.

"Now tell me everything. I will need ALL of the information no matter how painful it is to tell me."

Jerry sat down at the kitchen table and told Nancy everything that happened. The affair, June's ambush and what he thought they did to Mary.

After 15 minutes of listening to Jerry, Nancy was thunderstruck. She had never heard of anything like this before.

Jerry finished and looked at Nancy. "Can you help me? Will you help me?"

Nancy looked at Jerry and saw a shell of the man she had grown up with.

"Jerry, I will help but I need to know one thing. How far can I go? I can nail June's ass to the wall for what she did. She could face changes of conspiracy, kidnapping and false imprisonment. I could have her put away for 40 years. How far do you want to go?"

Jerry looked at her and said, "I just want out of this marriage. I don't trust her and I never will again."

Nancy walked back over to Jerry and said, "Now I need to have my paralegal come by the house and you will give me a formal deposition for court. She went on, "We will also need to put a plan together for you for the next 48 hours. I am worried about you and I don't want you getting any more hurt than you are. I am going to call a friend of mine that is a really good psychiatrist. I know this from personal experience."

In 20 minutes, Nancy's paralegal was at her home and in another 40 minutes the deposition was completed and signed by Jerry, Nancy and the paralegal.

Nancy and Jerry went back at the kitchen table. "Ok Jerry what is your plan for the rest of today?

Jerry thought about it and said, "Well, I am going to the bank to close out my accounts and credit cards. Then I was going to stop at the house and get my clothes and things."

Nancy nodded and then replied, "You can cancel the credit cards you had jointly with June and move your sole accounts. Don't do anything with the joint checking or savings accounts."

Nancy was staring at Jerry now, "Do not under circumstances go back your house until I am there. You have been ambushed once and I don't know what is going through June's mind. If you go to the house without me you will need to find a new lawyer."

Jerry snapped back to earth. He looked at Nancy and said, "You would really drop me if I went to the house without you?"

Nancy had her poker face on and replied, "Yes, I would Jerry. June has really fucked up with her ambush. I do not plan on giving her any way to wiggle out of what she did. If you go there without proper protection, she could claim that you tried to abuse her. She could put you in jail. I don't want that to happen."

Jerry just nodded and said he was going to the bank.

Nancy gave him her cell phone numbers. "Jerry, I have a friend that is a judge. I am going to see him to get some paperwork filled and get what I need. You will meet me at Bill's Breakfast house at 11:30 am. Do not go home. Do you understand?" Jerry nodded. "I will meet you at Bill's Breakfast House at 11:30."

Jerry them remembered Mary's request. "Nancy could you represent Mary also? They did a worse number on Mary than they did to me."

Nancy smiled, "I hoped she would ask me. Yes, I will be thrilled to represent her. I am going to nail her husband's ass to the wall too."

Jerry handed Nancy Mary's check. Nancy looked and said it will be all straightened in the end.

********************************

Jerry went to the bank and did what he needed to do. The branch manager was very accommodating and helped with closing the credit cards and moving Jerry's money to new accounts. He was happy that the money was staying in the bank. At 11:15, Jerry was done with his financial matters and headed to Bill's Breakfast House to meet Nancy.

********************************

It was about 11 am when June woke up. She reached over to touch Jerry and it all suddenly came rushing at her – what she done the night before and the ambush of her husband, having Ralph fuck the daylights out of her in their bed with Jerry tied to a chair, then going over to Ralph's house and doing the same thing to Mary. June sat up in bed.

He heart was pounding. She was pissed at Jerry's affair but she was also scared. Did Ralph and she go too far? Did they do too much damage to their spouses? June was staring at the chair and she could swear the chair was mocking her. She heard a voice. "You destroyed your marriage, you destroyed your husband." Over and over she heard those words in her heard.

June jumped out of bed, threw her robe on and went to the landing at the top of the stairs. She called out, "Jerry. Jerry. Jerry."

No answer.

She walked into the kitchen and it was empty. On Saturday's Jerry usually prepared a breakfast buffet for them. There was nothing in the kitchen.

She felt a cool breeze and walked over to the sliding doors that lead to the deck. She walked out on to the deck. She saw 4 large 16 oz Mountain Dew empties and an ashtray filled with cigarettes butts. She saw 4 empty Marlboro cigarette packages.

June ran to the cellar. "Jerry. Jerry. Jerry," she kept calling as she went through the house. The spare bedroom had not been slept in. She walked into the Dining Room and froze in her tracks. There were 4 boxes on the table. She looked in the boxes and saw Jerry's two diplomas, pictures of Jerry and his parents, Jerry and his sister. Some files. There were no pictures of them in the boxes.

June staggered back into the kitchen and sat down at the kitchen table. Suddenly, the phone rang.

"June, it's Ralph Is Jerry there?"

June answered, "No."

Ralph let out a huge sigh. "June, Mary is gone. She left. She left me a note. She told me I was fucking asshole. That I had broken her heart and that she was going to divorce me."

June was shaking. "I never thought that they would leave. I wanted them to pay but I didn't think this would happen."

Ralph was very quiet. "June what have I done? Sweet Jesus what have I done? I need to come over."

Ralph was in the house about 10 minutes when the front door bell rang. June hopped up and answered the door.

Nancy was standing on the front stoop. Nancy opened the screen door and let herself in the house. Nancy asked. "Are you June Slater?"

June nodded in the affirmative.

Nancy then started to talk. "June my name is Nancy Watkins. I am the Divorce Attorney that Jerry has hired to represent him. June this is a Court Order that allows Jerry to come in to the house for 60 minutes to collect his clothes and personal items." She placed the order in June's hands.

Nancy went on. "June this is a Restraining Order that bars you from speaking to Jerry for 7 days. You may NOT contact him for any reason. If you contact him I will have you prosecuted for violating a court order."

Nancy handed June another set of papers. "Now this is a copy of the Legal Separation paperwork that will be filed on Monday. It basically says that you both are now legally separated. Later this week you will be served with divorce paperwork. This will start the divorce process. It should take anywhere between 4-6 months and then you both will be divorced and be free to move forward with your lives."

Ralph was standing in the doorway and heard every word. Nancy looked at Ralph. "Are you Mary's husband?" Ralph nodded affirmatively. Nancy looked at him and said, "I have been hired by your wife to represent her in her request for a divorce. I would suggest that both of you find good attorneys. You will need them."

"Now June, Jerry is outside with 2 police officers. Where would you like to wait while Jerry gets his things? You can stay in the kitchen, go out on the back deck or you can leave the house."

June said she would wait in the kitchen.

Nancy walked out to the front porch. "Jerry it's OK. You can come in now."

Jerry was escorted into the house by the two police officers. Nancy looked at him and said, "I would start on the top floor and work your way down."

Jerry nodded and went into the cellar to get his luggage. In a matter of minutes, his clothes were in the largest suitcase. He emptied his bureau and grabbed everything on top of the bureau. He brought the suitcases down stairs.

Nancy looked at him. He was white as a ghost.

"Jerry, please sit down for minute." Nancy was kneeling in front of him. "I know it is hard, breathe deep. This part will be done soon. Then you can hit the road."

June was looking at Jerry and was shocked at the way he looked. He haddark circles under his eyes, he was pale and his hands were shaking.

Jerry went into the office and finished packing his stuff in the boxes that were on the dining room table. He looked through the boxes and saw that June had put their wedding picture in one the boxes. Jerry took the picture out and placed it on the kitchen table.

He looked at June and said, "I am sorry about the affair, your revenge and that our marriage is over. I think you should keep this picture, it will only remind me of the past."

June looked at him with fury in her eyes. She was thinking, 'He fucked around on ME. He is now telling ME that our marriage is over. I will determine what will happen next. Fuck him.' June looked at Jerry and said, "Do as you please, as soon as you are gone, Ralph is going to fuck me until I can't walk. He is going to fuck me everyday."

Jerry looked at June and said, "I am happy for you. You two will make a great couple. You proved that last night. I will be out of state in 3 hours. You will never see me again. I have given Nancy my Power of Attorney to handle the divorce. Today is the first day of my new life. I hope that you and Ralph find happiness together." Jerry turned around and went out the back door to get to the garage.

Jerry's reaction was not what June had hoped. She wanted him to say something about them. June was stunned. She had never seen Jerry like this.

He filled up his truck with all of his tools. He went back into the kitchen and found Nancy. Jerry gave Nancy a huge hug and said: "I am all loaded up and ready to go."

Nancy, Jerry and the two police officers left the house. Nancy walked across the lawn to see Jerry. He was still talking to 4 of the guys. Nancy looked at Jerry. "You did really well in there. I am proud of you. Now take off for Charleston and Miami. Call me on Friday. I will let you know what is going on."

Jerry said his goodbyes and piled into his truck. He was driving down the street and he saw June standing on the lawn watching him leave. He just kept driving.