June Gets Even: Fallout Ch. 02

Story Info
Law of unintended consequences.
5.5k words
4.31
90.6k
22

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 08/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank again to Charlie_Ace for allowing me to put my spin on this and my editors: Lucy54 and Damppanties for their patience.

Chapter 2 -- Law of Unintended Consequences

June watched Jerry drive down the street with all of his belongings in his truck. She was frozen. Her neighbors just looked at her and went about their normal Saturday business.

Ralph walked out to the lawn and put his hand on her shoulder and said: "This is going to be real bad. I hope we can get them back."

June just nodded and went back in the house. After about an hour June and Ralph were at again. This time they were fucking on Jerry's desk. It was her way of getting back at him.

After Ralph went home June walked in to their master bedroom and looked around.

The bindings from the chair were still on the floor and the bed linens were a mess. She walked into the closet and Jerry's side was empty except for a few left over coat hangers. Everything was gone; his clothes, shoes and ties. The only item that Jerry had left was the robe that Ralph used the prior day. June picked it up, held it and started to cry. It was the only item that she had left of Jerry's. It was all that was left of their marriage.

After taking a shower she changed the linens on the bed. Actually she ripped them off of the bed in a fit of anger. He left, he really left and he would not be coming back. Why didn't she think of this?

For Ralph it was worse. Mary only took a few things with her. There were reminders of Mary every where. Their walk-in into closet was filled with her clothes, shoes and hand bags. Pictures of Ralph and Mary were on the walls and her Nursing Diploma was still hanging in their small office.

June went to bed that night sexually fulfilled but lonely. It was the second night that she and Jerry had not slept in the same bed. It was the first night she started to have nightmares. In the first nightmare June was dreaming about her wedding day. She could see the church, all of her family and friends. Jerry was standing on the altar. But there was something wrong with Jerry. He was in a blue sports shirt and tan pants. June wanted to yell something at Jerry but the words would not come out.

The next nightmare involved her watching 3 children. There was a boy about 6, and twin girls about 3 years old. The kids looked like Jerry but something was missing. They did not have any of June's features.

Sunday and Monday were repeats of Saturday for June and Ralph. Every night she went to bed exhausted from sex and had the same nightmares. As each night passed the nightmares became a little bit clearer and more intense. She could see a woman walking down the aisle in the church. But there was always something wrong.

Every morning the chair in her bedroom mocked her.

On Thursday June was out at lunch with the girls from her office when a goofy kid stumbled into their table.

The kid looked like he was twelve. He looked at her and said: "Are you June Slater?" She responded with a "Yes".

He then placed the papers in her hand and said: "You have been served."

June opened up the documents and saw it was a Notice of Intent to Divorce. Her friends were at the table and their jaws hit the floor. June left the restaurant in a flash.

June had been living in a shadow world where she could function but she was not living. The lack of sleep was beginning to have its impact.

June had forgotten that Nancy had said that she would be served with divorce papers during the week and she was now staring at the end of her marriage. Jerry really went through with it and filed for divorce. He wanted their marriage to end. She had not heard from Jerry in days. Every morning she thought about her husband. Where was he? Was he OK? How was he? Her anger over the affair seemed to dissipate as each day passed. Now everything was spiraling out of control and she was so very alone.

June called Ralph to talk to him but he was in a conference room trying to explain to his boss that he was not a security risk. Ralph was also served with divorce papers as he was going into a client meeting.

June and Ralph finally connected. "We need to get a good lawyer." Ralph said. June just responded with a "Yep".

Ralph started searching the internet to find news stories about divorce lawyers. One name kept coming up, George Watkins. George had done battle with Nancy on many occasions. So he would know what her tactics would be. Ralph made two appointments with George Watkins but they would have to wait two weeks before they could meet with him. Finally, June was set to meet with him on a Friday morning.

June was sitting in the offices of Watkins & Watkins, LLP when George walked out to the lobby to meet June and ushered her into his office.

As soon as June's fanny hit the chair she started to spill her guts about everything. Jerry's affair, what they did to Jerry and what was now going on. George was taking notes fast and furiously, often times asking June to repeat what she had just said.

After about twenty minutes of questioning June, George looked at her and said: "What do you want out of the divorce? Do you want the house; are there any specials items that you want, the car?"

June looked at him and said: "I want my husband back. I need my husband." George was expecting that.

George looked at June and softly asked: "When was the last time you had contact with Jerry?"

June needed to think about that and she replied: "The day he left, almost a month ago."

George looked at June and started to speak. "June let me explain a few things to you.

First, your husband has hired one of the best divorce lawyers in the state.

Second, you have committed two felonies that could put you behind bars for thirty years.

Third, instead of talking to your husband, you committed adultery right in front of him.

Fourth, you are STILL DOING IT!!

Fifth, your husband has left and he probable does not feel safe around you. You attacked Jerry in a way that will be hard for him to recover. It would be hard for any man to recover. You may never see Jerry again and he probable does not want to see you."

June was stunned. George's words slapped her in the face. She jumped up from her chair and ran to the ladies room right before she started vomiting. She was putting a cold cloth on her face and she was looking in the mirror. She finally asked herself the question she had dreaded: "Was it worth it?" Was her hurt and anger so much that she destroyed her marriage? She snapped out of that thought and remembered, HE CHEATED ON ME FIRST!!!!! He got what he deserved.

After 10 minutes June came back into the office. There was a cold glass of water on the table beside June's chair. "June, your husband has left and it is doubtful that he will ever come back. The only chance that we have is for me to file for an immediate divorce petition sighting abandonment and see what happens. I expect that your husband's attorney is ready for this."

June nodded and responded: "What do I have to loose?"

George thanked June for coming and told her that he would file the petition immediately.

"Let's see how Jerry responds."

Ralph's meeting was a mirror of June's and he left the office feeling dejected and depressed.

Nancy's office received two notices of abandonment from George Watkins. She would need to go to court to argue for her clients.

The day of the motion Ralph and June both attended the hearing with George. George started first and laid out his position for the judge. He tried to portray June and Ralph as the victims. George spoke for 15 minutes before he finally finished.

Nancy then stood to address the judge. Ralph and June were looking at their feet as Nancy started her comments. She laid out how June had tied up Jerry and then brought Ralph in to have sex with her with Jerry still tied to the chair. She told the judge what June had said and what she had been doing with Ralph since Jerry had left. She told the judge that neither Mary nor Jerry felt safe in their own homes.

She also mentioned that both Mary and Jerry had taken steps to start their lives over and would like the divorce to be handled without them having to return. Nancy was really pressing the issue that both Mary and Jerry did not want to return under any circumstances and that there was no reason for either to return. The facts were straight forward. Ralph and June did not deny what they did to their spouses.

As she spoke, June and Ralph were looking at each other in shock. Nancy went on that the punishment inflicted by June and Ralph was so beyond reason and proportionality that there is no way that they can be trusted around their spouses. Nancy coldly stated that Jerry and Mary's lives would be in danger.

Nancy made a simple analogy. If you discover that a person has a bad heart valve you fix the valve, you don't cut the heart out.

Finally, Nancy looked at Ralph and June and asked: "Why should Mary and Jerry return? Is there something else that you two would like to do to them, maybe the rack, hang them by their thumbs, or maybe run them over?"

The judge looked at June and Ralph and asked them both to stand and started to question them. "Ralph, why should I order Mary to come back?"

Ralph was stunned. As he tried to answer the judge cut him off. "June, do you plan any additional assaults on your husband?" June answered quickly:"I love my husband."

The judge just chuckled: "If this is love I don't think I want to be around when you HATE someone."

June was literally shaking and then sat back down.

The judge looked at both attorneys and asked: "Is this case going to go to trial?" Nancy popped up and said "If we have to, it will go to trial. But my clients are hoping that they do not need to return here. There is nothing here for them except for painful memories." June and Ralph disliked Nancy. They viewed Nancy as obstacle in getting Jerry and Mary back.

George sat there for a minute and then said:"My clients would like to see if marriage counseling could heal these wounds."

Nancy laughed and replied: "Only if they are tied down." George was smirking. He could appreciate Nancy's humor. June gasped when she heard Nancy mention tying Jerry and Mary down.

The judge ruled that Jerry and Mary would have to return sooner or later and that sooner was better. But in terms of their safety she ruled in Nancy's favor.

Mary and Jerry could live in Mary's house. Ralph would move in with June. Nancy smiled and George looked pissed. June and Ralph were happy that Jerry and Mary would have to return but the living arrangements would do nothing to help them get their spouses back and repair the damage to their marriages. Finally, the judge wanted a return date. Nancy promised that they would be back two weeks from this Saturday. The next time that June and Ralph would see their spouses it would be almost 6 weeks from the night of the ambush. A lot could happen in 6 weeks and a lot had happened in that time.

George looked at June and Ralph and said:"Well, I got them back here. Now what do you two plan to do? I would suggest that you both take it very slow and be careful. Try talking to them in a public place. Also, just realize that you have been given a preview of what the trial is going to be like. Nancy is going to go after both of you and she will not show any mercy. Nancy and Jerry dated and she has always liked him."

June was shocked about this revelation and Ralph did not have an answer. June now understood why Nancy was hammering away on her points and what she would face in a trial. Nancy was going to make June into the psycho pissed off wife.

George looked right at June and quietly said: "Do not do anything stupid and do not do anything that could be considered a threatening act. You two are skating on thin ice right now. I know that the judge may refer this as a criminal matter."

**** Mary's father, Walter, was always on the phone with Nancy. He wanted Ralph's head on a pike. Walter, Nancy and Rose all came up with a plan for the return of Jerry and Mary.

On the day of the return it looked like a presidential convoy was in town. There were 5 black Chevy Suburban's and a rather large dump truck heading towards Mary's home. The last vehicle in the parade was locksmith's van.

The convoy started down the street and the cars came to an abrupt halt in front of the house. June and Ralph were looking through the picture window. First, Mary Ann and Walter got out of their car. Then they were followed by Rose and Mary's 3 brothers and their families. After going through the house Walter went to the middle car knocked on the window. Mary and Jerry emerged and held hands as they walked up the drive way. They looked tanned and relaxed. Miami had been good them.

Jerry was looking around and Mary hugged Rose. They had become very close during the ordeal. Mary told Rose everything. Jerry had always protected his little sis' and now it was her turn to help her big brother. Rose was determined that June would never get her hooks into Jerry again. She watched as Jerry and Mary walked into the house and thought that they made a great couple and they would have good looking kids.

June and Ralph were amused at the site but they were both happy that Mary and Jerry was back next door. Ralph lost his grin when he saw the large dump truck backing into the driveway. The front door of Mary's home burst open and Walter was carrying the night stand from the master bedroom. Into the dump truck it went. Suddenly all of the bedroom furniture was being carried out and placed into the dump truck. Ralph was thunder struck.

"What the fuck?" he yelled coming across the lawn. He tried to get into the house but he was met with a right cross from Walter. The second punch hit Ralph right in the ribs. The third and fourth punches landed on his jaw and nose. Ralph was a bloody mess.

Walter knelt down and whispered in his ear "How does it feel to be pummeled bitch? Did you think you could hurt my little girl and get away with it? You're lucky my wife is here or else it would be much worse."

June came running out of her house to help Ralph. He staggered back to June's house. Ralph may have been big but he could not fight his was out of a wet paper bag.

Mary went into her now empty bedroom and opened the walk in closet. All of Ralph's clothes were still hanging the closet. Mary asked her mom to bring her some heavy duty trash bags and some boxes from the basement. Rose came bopping down the hallway with a large box of green bags. "Mary, do you need any help?" Rose asked. Mary smiled and said: "I want all of Ralph's stuff out of here. Jerry will need room for his clothes and guy stuff." Both girls started to laugh. "Guy stuff?" Rose asked and laughed at Mary. "Well, I do not know what he has and more importantly I do not know what he needs." Mary replied. She was starting to crack up.

Rose was grinning from ear to ear. Mary sounded like Jerry's wife.

Faster then you can say "shoe sale" Mary and Rose had all of Ralph's clothes in green bags along with all of their pictures which were thrown into boxes.

Mary was going to walk next door to give Ralph his stuff when Jerry stopped her for minute. Jerry gave Mary his keys to his old house and his wedding ring to be returned to June. Jerry looked at Mary and said:"Do you want me to do this?" Mary smiled and replied:"Oh, no. This is going to be my pleasure!!!"

She walked over to June's house and rang the doorbell. June opened the door. "Hello June, please ask Ralph where he wants his clothes?" Mary was standing there with her arms crossed. June was shocked at her tone and her gall. Ralph did not respond.

Mary asked June if she wanted Jerry's keys to their house. June did not know what to say. Mary opened the door and put the keys and the wedding band in her hand. "Have a great day, June." Mary then walked back to her home.

Mary yelled to her brothers to get his "crap out of my house. Put it in June's driveway."

After about an hour Jerry left to get his clothes and tools. He returned with his truck loaded with his stuff. Mary and Rose put all of Jerry's clothes in the master bedroom walk in closet.

Rose and Mary were talking in the backyard by the pool. Mary looked at Rose and spoke softly: "Rose, I am so sorry for what happened to Jerry. It was all my fault. I was lonely and Jerry is so kind and sweet that I took advantage of him. I never wanted to see him hurt. He is too good of man to be in so much pain."

Rose was looking at Mary. "You love Jerry don't you?"

Mary blushed and nodded in the affirmative.

Rose moved her chair next to Mary's so that they could speak quietly. "Mary, I think that Jerry really loves you too. Right now he is wounded. He is afraid that he will hurt you and that he will get hurt. He is the kindest man I know and just like our dad. If you two take care of each other I can see a very long and happy life together. I think that both of you have a long way to go but I don't think it will be that hard. You both want the same thing: love, happiness, and a family. I know about the surgery you had and so does Jerry. To be honest it does not bother him at all. He just wants to be with you. He thinks you are going to be a fantastic mother someday."

Mary had tears running down her cheeks. This is what she wanted to hear and what she hoped for.

Rose looked at Mary and laughingly said:. "But, Mary, I need to warn you about one thing though. Don't let Jerry get involved with any home decorating. He is color clown. He can't match colors to save his life. You might want to organize his clothes for him too. Remember, he is NOW a reflection on you." Mary smiled. So Jerry was now a reflection on her. She could live with that. Of course she would have to check his wardrobe to make sure he did not wearing anything too goofy.

Mary started to laugh and Jerry came over to see what is going on.

Jerry looked at Mary and Rose and shook his head. "I give up. I don't understand women."

Mary and Rose were both laughing and walked back into the house.

That night they all went out to the Village Green Pub for dinner and for a little relaxation. Everyone was laughing and having a good time. Around 1AM the party broke up. Mary and Jerry returned to the house while everyone else headed to the hotel.

Jerry was looking for a pair of boxers and a tee shirt to sleep in. Mary found one of Jerry's college baseball shirts. She had seen June wear the same one many a morning when she went to get the paper. Mary went into the bathroom to change. Jerry was getting comfortable on the couch when Mary walked in.

"Do you like?" Mary was standing in front of Jerry wearing his baseball shirt. The top 3 buttons were unbuttoned and Jerry could see the outline of white satin panties.

Jerry was about to stand up when he realized that he had a raging hard on. Mary looked down and smiled. She walked over to him and straddled him on the couch.

Mary looked into his eyes and said softly. "It's just me and you against the world."

Mary took Jerry's baseball shirt off to reveal her amazing semi naked body.

"Jerry, I was really impressed with what you said to my parents when you came down to Charleston. You took all of the blame and tried to make me into the victim. But, let me say no one gets into my panties unless I want them to. I know when we walked around Charleston you said you were not ready to make to love to me and that when we do you want to be about us and not about them. Well, I want to remind you of how we are together."

Mary got on her knees and pulled Jerry's cock out of his boxers. She started to kiss and lick it. Then she took it her mouth. Her head was sliding up and down on his dick and Jerry loved every minute. Mary was looking at Jerry's eyes and could see the pure pleasure she was giving him. Jerry looked at Mary. "Mary I am going to explode in a minute" Mary was now deep throating him and Jerry was trying to hold back.

12