June Gets Even... Oops

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cageytee
cageytee
720 Followers

It wasn't long before he stirred. As soon as I saw him stirring, I went into the bedroom and lit the candles that I had placed there earlier. I then sexily strolled into the living room and sat on his lap.

"Ummm. That's a very sexy outfit," he said.

"I'm in the mood for some fun and games. Are you?"

"Oh, yeah. I've been in the mood since I got home last night."

"Well, I thought it might be fun to try something a little different. You know, to liven up our sex lives. Are you game?"

"Sure, anything you say, baby. If it's anything like last week, it'll be terrific."

I could feel his hard-on poking me in the ass as he spoke. 'Men are so easy,' I thought.

"OK, here's what I had in mind. I'm going to blindfold you again, like last week, and have my way with you. Then when I'm finished, you can do the same with me."

"Sounds good to me." He took the bait.

I put the blindfold on and proceeded to remove his clothes very slowly and deliberately. I then led him up to the bedroom and sat him on the chair next to the bed. The next step was the critical one. If he had resisted, I would never have been able to tie him to the chair. He didn't. He was more than willing to play the bondage game. I tied his hands behind the chair back and his legs to the chair legs.

"That's a little tight, isn't it?" He asked.

"Not at all! If we're going to do this, we're going to do it right. I'm planning on putting on a show for you that you'll not soon forget. Don't go away, I'll be right back." In spite of my upset with him and my excitement over what Ralph and I were about to do, I admit it was tough to walk away from that beautiful cock of his but I reminded myself of what he and Mary had done to Ralph and I and I left him, went to the kitchen and phoned Ralph. He had succeeded in tying Mary up the same way. We were now ready for the main events.

Ralph arrived a few minutes later. He removed his clothes in the living room. I watched as his cock sprang out when he removed his briefs. It was hard and ready. I was impressed although surprised as he is taller and generally bigger than Jerry but his cock looked about the same size. My pussy was getting wet just thinking about how I had made my cheating husband excited and now how I was exciting Ralph. I thought I was more than ready to enjoy the rest of the evening with Ralph.

I removed my negligee and caught Ralph staring at me, also.

"You're unbelievably beautiful. I'm almost glad that our spouses have been having an affair."

I smiled and said, "Me too, Ralph. Me too."

We were both ready.

I led him up to the bedroom, but instructed him to wait just outside the door. I went in to Jerry, removed the blind fold and lay back on the bed.

"Now honey, I'm going to put on that show I told you about. Are you ready?"

"Oh, yeah."

I could see that his hard-on had not softened any in anticipation of the show.

I started to play with my nipples and my pussy. I did that for about 5 minutes, realizing how erotic it is to have power like this but I remembered what the purpose of all this was and then said, "You know what? This just isn't as much fun as it could be if I had some help. What do you think?"

He was anticipating that I would untie him and answered, "You bet. Just untie me and I'll give you all the help you need."

"That's not exactly what I had in mind." I motioned for Ralph to enter.

Ralph walked into the bedroom very slowly and confidently. His cock stood out like a horizontal flagpole. The look on Jerry's face when he saw Ralph was priceless. Soon his expression changed from astonishment to anger.

"Ralph! What the fuck! What are you doing here? June, what's going on? Untie me!"

"Not yet, my love. I want you to know that, in spite of what is about to happen, I love you very much. I hope your love for me will survive what you're about to witness."

As I was speaking to Jerry, Ralph climbed up on the bed, put his arms around me and began to fondle my nipples and nibble on my ear.

"Ralph! What the fuck are you doing?" Jerry shouted.

"Will you still love me even if what you suspect is going to happen, does happen?" I asked.

His expression changed from anger to one of a helpless child trying to plead his case. "God June, I-I don't know. Why are you doing this? Don't do it. Please!"

Looking straight at Jerry, I said, "Ralph, in spite of this I still love Jerry! I don't love you but I do want to fuck you here and now to teach him a lesson and I want to get through all this and still have him as my husband when we're done. Is that O.K. with you?"

In answer, Ralph continued his manipulations. "Ooooh, that feels so good. I don't know if I can resist, even if I wanted to. Just to set the record straight, I don't want to resist. I really want to fuck Ralph. I've been having fantasies about him for some time now."

"Noooooo! Don't do it! I don't want you to fuck Ralph. I love you. You're my wife."

"Yes, I'm your wife. Are you not also my husband?"

"Yes, of course. What do you mean?"

"I mean what gives you the right to think that you can fuck around behind my back and I can't do the same?"

I figured he still wasn't sure how much I knew. "I-I don't know what you mean. I've never fooled around on you!" This time he really appeared to be angry.

By this time Ralph had one of my nipples in his mouth and was sucking away. I spread my legs and showed my sopping-wet pussy to Jerry.

"You know damn well what I mean. Look honey, is my pussy getting wet? I'm really getting turned on. There's no way that I can stop now."

By this time I had reached down and began stroking Ralph's cock. He in turn began fingering my pussy. I was really turned on, not so much by Ralph's stimulation I think, but also by the fact that my husband was watching. I could feel the power this situation was giving me and my excitement was increasing.

Jerry continued to plead with us to stop, but we ignored him. He screamed at me that he had never cheated on me and that he wanted me to stop. Now I was getting angry at his continued lying and I made up my mind to put on a show that would punish him even more for what he had done and for his persistent lying.

Ralph positioned me such that we were both on our sides, heads to genitals. We began sixty-nining in earnest. I was sucking on his cock while he was eating my pussy. With my mind focussed on the power I had over Jerry and on punishing him, Ralph brought me to my first orgasm in only minutes. I had another one a few minutes later just as he shot his load into my mouth. I swallowed every drop. It tasted O.K. just different than Jerry's.

I looked at Jerry, licked my lips and said, "Umm, umm good!"

By this time, Jerry had given up and quieted down. He just sat there and watched, helpless and sullen. Then tears began rolling down his cheeks. "Serves him right I thought." But it did disturb me. Jerry isn't the "crying type" but then I didn't know he was the "cheating type" either.

I went back to sucking on Ralph's cock, getting him hard again very quickly. He manoeuvred me on my knees and positioned his cock at the entrance of my pussy. I begged him to fuck me, just to piss Jerry off more. I moaned with delight as he shoved it into me. I had made up my mind to vocalize as much as I could to make Jerry suffer as much as possible. I needed Ralph to stay "up" for this so I made like he was fantastic and I emphatically let him know it. We also talked dirty to one another a little, something Jerry and I had never done. It heightened the revenge for me.

Jerry looked so forlorn that I had some difficulty staying excited but I managed to fake two more orgasms as Ralph pounded his hard cock in and out of my pussy. After the first one, he flipped me over and entered me missionary style. He then began to squeeze my left nipple as he fucked me.

"Fuck me Ralph! Fuck me harder! I want you to pound that beautiful cock of yours into me as hard as you can!" I screamed.

He did just that until we both came again, his second and my fifth, as far as Jerry could see. I made like the last was the best one that I had ever had. I screamed so loud that I think that most of the neighbors heard me.

As we both lay there recovering, Ralph finally spoke. "June, you're fantastic. That was the best fuck that I've ever had, bar none."

"It was the best for me too Ralph," I said with apparent conviction, knowing that I lied but looking at my husband as I spoke. "You're only the second man that I've ever fucked since my marriage and I can say that the first one can take some lessons from you. Makes me wonder what other men are like. Maybe I'll try a few others out. What do you think, Honey?"

Jerry just sat there with his head hanging down, not knowing what to say.

I swung around facing Jerry and opened my legs up wide. "How do you like the sight of another man's cum oozing out of your wife's pussy?"

He didn't even look up.

I decided to wait until later to admonish him further. Lurid thoughts, like promising to forgive him if he ate the cum out of my pussy, started to go through my mind. I began to get a little excited at what Jerry might be willing to do for forgiveness. I was very tempted to stay and explore some of these fantasies but Ralph was entitled to his revenge on Mary so I went with him.

Before we left the bedroom, Ralph had to speak his piece to Jerry. "I just want to thank you for fucking my wife behind my back. If you hadn't, I wouldn't have had the opportunity to fuck June. This was indeed the greatest sexual experience of my life. If June's willing, it's not going to be my last time with her. You cuckolded me behind my back. I did it to you in front of your face. How do you like it?"

Jerry just continued to hang his head and said, "I didn't like it and I don't know why it is that you two think Mary and I have done anything like that. We never have!"

"That's bullshit Jerry and you know it." I said, "I do love you and I hope we can get through all this but I have too much respect for myself to let you fuck around with our friend and do nothing about it. We'll talk more when I get back. You can just stay like that and think about how you're going to make it up to me when I do."

I threw my robe on and gave Ralph Jerry's to wear for the trip over to his house. We left Jerry tied up and proceeded to Ralph's where Mary was in the same predicament as Jerry.

She, unlike Jerry, didn't deny her cheating but kept telling Ralph he was making a mistake, a BAD mistake. We ignored her protests and as much as we could we repeated our performance for her. This time Ralph only came once, and I didn't get to cum at all but I'm sure I put on a good show for them. When we finished, I again complimented Ralph on his expertise as he did on mine. Mary wasn't happy, but what could she do?

Before I left, I had to give Mary my two cents worth, "I hope you enjoyed the show. We put one on earlier for your lover. Ralph told Jerry that he has no intention of stopping with this evening's performances. I heartily agree with him. We have a little catching up to do. You two have been cheating on us for some time now."

Mary just sat there with a sad look on her face and kept shaking her head.

I paused, then continued, "You used to be my best friend, but best friends don't fuck the other's husband behind their back. I sincerely hope that you and Ralph will be able to work things out. I really do, but I have my own problems to concern myself with."

The next few moments were the worst of my life as Mary's eyes flashed in shock when I said "best friends don't fuck the other's husband. . . "

"June, if I understand what you and Ralph are thinking, you've got bigger problems than you know." Then she turned to her husband.

"Ralph," Mary said, "I'm sorry for what I did to you. I am, but you with June? Jerry has been your friend for so long but I can't imagine him agreeing to let you use June to get back at me for doing Cleve! By the sounds of things, you've mistaken Jerry for Cleve."

"Cleve!" Ralph shouted.

My chest began to tighten but I managed to say, "Don't bother with the lies Mary. I came over here and I heard you and Jerry last night and watched him come home right after the two of you were done. Ralph knows he's been leaving the poker game early most Fridays."

Tears began to run down her cheeks and for a moment I thought I felt the satisfaction of justification and revenge. But Ralph had a troubled look on his face. Something had gone terribly wrong. I looked back at Mary as she sobbed, "My God! What have you two done? Ralph, I am sorry but you know we've been talking about Cleve and it was you that suggested a threesome. You know I wanted to do it with you but I was nervous and I thought you would be O.K. with it if I had one time with him before being with you both. I have always thought Jerry was pretty desirable guy but he's our friend and June is. . .was. . my friend. I'm not having an affair. I've had Cleve over here once before while we discussed YOUR suggestion Ralph but nothing happened until last night. I have never been with Jerry! June, you know Jerry has been checking the house alarm system for George and Harriet White on their away weekends. He leaves the poker game early to do it so he's not too late getting back to you."

Shit! I knew that! I forgot! My chest was so tight I couldn't breathe. For the first time since last night, doubt began to flood into my mind. Then I remembered Jerry was still tied up. "Oh God no! Please no. . . . ."

I ran back home to find Jerry still tied to the chair, his face wet with his tears. I tore at his bonds while screaming "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"

Just as he was free and stood up rubbing his wrists, Ralph burst into the room.

"Shit Jerry. I'm so sorry. We thought it was you with Mary. We really did."

Jerry, his face, still wet with his tears and so sorrowful that it alone would have made me cry, stood up tall and said, "I really don't know what the hell you two are talking about. I feel sick. Please go away Ralph before I stupidly get physical and give you an excuse to beat the crap out of me as well as fuck my wife. I don't want to see you or talk to you." In spite of his nakedness Jerry walked across the room with his head held high and went into the walk-in closet where he began to dress.

"Oh God Jerry, I'm so sorry." I blurted out not able to think of anything else to say. Moments later, it was obvious Jerry was dressing to leave. "Jerry, please, please don't go. I'm sorry. I'll do anything to make this up to you. Anything! Please! I snuck over to Mary's last night and I heard her having sex with someone. The guy I saw go into their house looked about your size. I've been finding underwear, yours with lipstick and cum on them in the laundry. Your underwear smells like Mary's perfume. I was sure you were cheating on me with Mary. That's why we did this!"

Jerry looked at me for a moment seemingly bewildered, then with a sob said, "Oh no! Not Mary and .. and, shit. . . Cleve?"

"How in hell did you know that?" Ralph shouted.

"I didn't until just now! I saw someone come out of your house about quarter to two this morning, just as I was about to come in the front door and when he saw me he came over to say "Hi". It was Cleve."

"Jerry, please forgive me and you need to know this wasn't Ralph's idea. I convinced him that you and Mary were cheating on us and I proposed fucking him in front of you. I'm sorry. I'll do anything if you will let me make it up to you."

"June, I'm NOT staying here tonight and I'm not discussing this with you any more tonight. I need some time to think. Regardless of what I decide, I'll call you tomorrow or I'll come here but I'm NOT staying here!"

Then Ralph spoke up. "Jerry, I'm not so innocent either. I swear when I heard what June had to say, like her, I believed you and my wife were getting it on behind my back and I was angry and hurt. My guilt doesn't end there. Since Mary's sister Annie died, we've stayed close to Cleve. You know that he wouldn't even take Annie's share of her parent's estate. Over time I've asked Mary to consider a threesome with Cleve and I." Then he hung his head as if in shame and said, " I guess this doesn't surprise you Jerry!"

That comment made me sit up and take notice but Ralph continued, apparently to both of us. "We love each other a lot, we both love Cleve and it seemed like it would be really exciting but, as I understand it, Mary has been nervous about getting started. June knows now that she and Cleve got together last night, not so much behind my back but more like to do their best to help make my fantasy come true. Because of some other things, you arriving home just after Mary saw someone, Cleve, leave my place, you being late on Fridays from poker and forgetting you were checking out that alarm system for your clients and I understand some suspicious stuff in the laundry hamper we believed it was you with Mary. I've done a terrible thing Jerry and I can't say I'm sorry enough"

"Fuck off." Jerry snarled then turned to leave. As he left, he turned and said, "Come to think of it Ralph, there is no reason to leave, you may as well stay and fuck her for the rest of the night but you'll have to do it without me as an audience." And with that he walked out to the garage, got into his car and left. That hurt but I had it coming!

Moments after Jerry left, Mary came into the house. What a change from before when Ralph and I had put on our show for her and she had tolerated it thinking somehow it was Ralph's retribution for her time with their brother-in-law Cleve, a situation he had clearly encouraged. Her anger was so visible I remember that I shrank from it. A far cry from earlier when I was the one in control.

"Ralph you have just screwed up one of the finest people we know. Of all the men who it might have been with me, you had to know he would be the last." She said angrily. Then she shouted "My first choice, if the truth be known! But the last who would actually be there." Then she calmed a little and turned to me. "June, he would be the last person to be there because Ralph and I already made the offer to do a swap and then later, a threesome without you and he would have no part in it. He would not do anything behind your back and he wouldn't approach you about it because he wanted no part of anything that would make it appear he loved you any less than he does. What I did with Cleve, without telling Ralph first, was a mistake. It was part of my own insecurity. Ralph wanted this so much and I was afraid I couldn't pull it off to satisfy him if I had to do it with both of them together for the first time. I asked Cleve if he would come over while Ralph was at poker so we could get together on our own and let me do a better job for him when we were all together. Your husband has never been in my bed with me and I'm not kidding when I tell you I wish he had been. He's a fine man and you better do all you can to get him back because, for what it's worth, I don't think you'll find anyone near as good a man as he is."

It was a long and tearful night. Mary sent Ralph home letting him know in no uncertain terms how angry she was with him, then stayed with me for the night. Strange, I was so angry with her and now, who is it saving my sanity?

Mary!

In between short bouts of agony, then restless sleep, Mary told me that after I approached her about Jerry's cheating, she had spoken to Carla, our housekeeper and found that rather than do small loads of delicates and underwear in both houses, she had been bringing it all to our house and doing it all together to save time and effort. She had asked Carla not to do that any more and thought that Carla was going to mention it to me. That was Mary's smell in our laundry bag because some of hers had been in there along with Ralph's underwear.

cageytee
cageytee
720 Followers