June Gets Even: The Sequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrHands
MrHands
6 Followers

"You seduced Jerry?" Ralph exploded. He had envisioned Jerry making some kind of campaign of passes during their flirting sessions and wearing Mary down.

Mary sat up and looked at Ralph as she collected herself. "Yes, I seduced Jerry. He was playing the flirting game with me, just like you were with June. I knew it was a game, but he made me feel special and desirable, a feeling I haven't had in a long time. I liked it, and I decided I wanted more. I wanted to feel a lot of things I hadn't felt in a long time," she said, as she looked right at Ralph, who had the grace to look away. This was not turning out quite like he imagined. Mary went on, "I not only got the sense that Jerry would be a terrific lover, but I could tell how much he loved June, and I trusted him as a friend. I knew that if we played, we wouldn't hurt our marriages. Some joke, huh?"

Mary got up from the bed, walked over to her dresser to pull on a T-shirt. She felt just a little too naked making this speech to Ralph, who sat on the bed, still looking stunned. "Still, I was right in a lot of ways. The sex with Jerry didn't change the way I felt about you, nor did it for Jerry with June. We were both worried and did a lot of self-reflection in the beginning. I was still so glad to have you in my life, and strangely, I was happier. I tried to bring some of that good feeling into our sex life, but we were so stuck in our patterns. I tried to be a little more aggressive, but you seemed uncomfortable, which made me self-conscious, so it just ended up being awkward. I figured you were just too used to me or that you found me sexually boring. I knew and know that you love me. We have so many good times together. It wasn't that our sex was bad, but it was just...nice. And with Jerry around, nice was suddenly very sweet, and not such a bad prospect for the long run," Mary said, but with a wistful lilt in her voice. "But then I saw you with June. Do you know what I was thinking, as I saw how amazing you were with her?" Mary asked. "No, what?" Ralph replied, not sure he wanted to hear the answer.

"I was thinking; 'He's fucking June the way Jerry fucks me! That son of a bitch! How the hell did this all happen?', I can't tell you the times Jerry and I talked about how similar our home sex lives were." Ralph glared up at her. "We didn't talk specifics," she assured him, "but we talked about the difference between the molten heat we had and the lukewarm temperatures with you guys on the home front. I couldn't believe how intense the sex with Jerry is (or was, I guess now), or how inventive a lover he is. I figured you and June were just less interested in us, which made things perfect. Jerry and I could help each other out with amazing sex, share a great friendship, and ease a little of the disappointment we felt about our sexual relationships with you guys, which actually made our marriages better."

"You've got to be kidding!" Ralph interjected. "Getting the salami slide from good ol' Jerry made our marriage better?" he chided.

"Yes, it did, smart ass!" Mary retorted. "We were both so solicitous of our feelings and relationships with you guys, that we bent over backward to make sure that we were being attentive and loving. Ralph, think back over the last few months. Haven't we been having some wonderful times together lately?" she asked hopefully.

Ralph had to admit that they have been having great times, both on their own and with Jerry and June. But a nasty thought intruded. "So basically all the attention was guilt driven?" he snapped.

"No, you knucklehead! Not guilt! Love! Suddenly it was okay that sex wasn't a big priority in your life (little did I know). Anyway, I knew you loved me and I knew I was still desirable and could have great sex without having to risk what you and I have, which I love. I was able to relax and just enjoy you," she said earnestly.

"Then I saw you tonight and realized it was all such a joke," she said bitterly. "At first I couldn't believe it. You were fucking her like a champ, with so much passion! I felt so cheated and then started to feel terrible. I wondered, 'Why doesn't he feel that way about me'? 'What's wrong with me'? When I made the connection between how good you were fucking June and how well Jerry would fuck me, I realized it wasn't me. It was you! You could have been fucking me like that all along if you wanted to. I was so mad at you, I wanted to punch you, and...well..." Mary drifted off as she glanced at the red mark on Ralph's jaw, which he was rubbing gently.

"Can I assume the punching impulses have passed?" Ralph asked ruefully.

"They have, for now. I make no guarantees about later!" Mary said with a sly grin.

"I think we both have to take some ownership in the state of our sex life, up 'til now, don't you?" Ralph asked.

"I know we do. So what do we do about it? Jerry and I had ended things Friday and of course, with recent developments, it's even more definitively over, and you have your make up sessions with June to look forward to," Mary said as tears started to well in her eyes. "Tell me Ralph, what are you and I going to do?"

Ralph was distracted by something Mary said. "You ended things Friday, huh? Pretty convenient timing if you ask me!"

"Oh Ralph, at this point does it make a difference? Jerry and I agreed from the beginning to call things off if either of you got suspicious. When June came to me to tell me she suspected Jerry, I felt like such a shit trying to steer her away, but I knew if I could dispel her fears it would give Jerry and I time to break it off. I really love June, the horny little bitch," Mary interjected softly, shaking her head ruefully, "and I didn't want to see her get hurt. So, I told him last Thursday and we agreed to end it. I was so sad and I got greedy. I persuaded Jerry to come by one last time. I just couldn't stand to end it so abruptly. I wanted to enjoy him one last time, knowing it was the last and cherishing it. It was amazing sex, honey. I don't want to go the rest of my life without that kind of passion, and I don't want to lose you. So back to my question...what are you and I going to do?" Mary asked, looking up with a seductive gaze at Ralph.

"Mary, you cheated on me and you lied to me and to your friends. You put both our marriages on the line. There have got to be consequences." Ralph said gravely. Mary's gaze shifted from sexy to worried. "I am going to keep on fucking June, and I hope every time is as good as, or better than the first. There's no way I'm going to pass that up, and I deserve it, after what you've done. You deserve to go without sex," Ralph went on as Mary's expression darkened, "for a little while," Ralph continued with a sly grin. Seeing Mary's face brighten, he held up a hand, "You will be punished, and you will suffer!" Ralph continued, but Mary wasn't worried anymore. "There won't be any sex for you Mary, but that's not your punishment. Do you know what your punishment will be Mary?" Ralph asked with a dramatically raised eyebrow. Mary was trying to suppress a grin as she answered, "No, what?"

"Your punishment will be not knowing when, where, or how I'm finally going to fuck your brains out!" Ralph said with a huge grin as Mary jumped into his arms and started kissing him.

"I love you! I love you!" she cried as she clung to him tightly.

"Not so fast there, Sparky!" he laughed as he gently pushed her away. "There's are other conditions! First, you may attempt to entice me into your bed. You can touch me and do anything but fuck me. You may not bring yourself to orgasm in my presence and I will be disappointed if I find out you've masturbated, but I know I can't stop you, so I won't try. It will be up to you to demonstrate that self-discipline...or not.

"Lastly, if she is game, I may want you to watch me fuck June. Part of it is for your torture, and part of it is to see what I promise I will bring back to our bed and our marriage. Do you accept?" Ralph asked with a half smile, because he could see how visibly aroused Mary was getting. He could see her nipples getting hard and pointing out of the T-shirt, and her thighs rubbing together as her hips did a little dance. As she looks up at him again through the top of her eyes and her with gently nibbling her lower lip Mary nods, then falls to her feet in front of him.

"So this is within the rules?" she says as she places her hands on either of his hips with her thumbs caressing the inner curves of his pelvic bone on each side of his slowly growing cock.

"Um, yes, it is." Ralph answers, as his voice suddenly grows a little hoarse.

"And this?" she coos, as her thumbs and then her fingers start to glide softly over his balls and tickle beneath his scrotum. Ralph nods, then tilts his head back and closes his eyes. Mary continues to tickle and caress the areas around Ralph's now hard cock without touching the shaft except for occasional glancing passes. Her breath is warm and moist on his dick as pre-cum starts to leak. Very gently, she sticks her tongue out and licks the drop of pre-cum with barely a touch on the head of his dick that causes the shaft to bob suddenly, causing Mary to giggle, "Whoa, big guy!"

Breathing deeply, Ralph offers, "Sucking my cock is within the rules, in case you were wondering," with a weak grin.

"Oh, Ah couldn't do thet!" Mary drawls in an exaggerated southern drawl. "This here big beautiful cock has spent all naht inside thuh wet juicy pussy o' thet horny little Juney-bitch!" she gushes. As she talks, she starts to run her fingernails slowly up and down, back and forth on the shaft and tickling right under the head of Ralph's engorged cock. "Whah, Ah bet her pussy juice is all over this sweet piece of man meat! It would jest be so nasty, so dirty, for me to put mah sweet mouth all over yer beautiful cock! It would be jest shameful if Ah were ta lick up and down your shaft, thuh way mah fingers are moving raht now, wouldn't it?" she asked as she glanced up at Ralph who was quickly shaking his head "no".

"Whuteva would you think o' me if Ah took this here thick hard cock all thuh way down mah throat with thet woman's cum juice all over it," she went on as she opened her mouth right above the head of his cock. Ralph's hips start to lunge forward, but Mary's hands are able to stop him from reaching her mouth. "Uh, Uh, Uh!" she admonishes.

Oh, god! I can wash it, for Pete's sake," Ralph groans as he starts to turn for the bathroom.

Mary grabs tightly to his cock and holds him in place. "Not so fast yourself, 'Sparky'!" she laughs, dropping the drawl. "I know," she says brightly, "I can mix some of my nice wet and creamy juice on your sweet cock and improve that nasty Juney-bitch sauce," Mary says as she takes her hand down to her own dripping wet pussy and brings up three fingers drenched in her own arousal. She starts to coat the head and shaft with the juice and the smoothness and the motion drives Ralph insane with lust.

"Ohhh, god! That feels so good honey! Please suck it now? It's got your sweet juices on it. You can suck it now, right?" Ralph pleads.

"Not yet, baby! There's not enough! You fucked and fucked and fucked that juicy Juney-pussy. Your cock must be saturated with it! Let's try this," she says as she pushes Ralph toward the bed where he falls back onto the mattress. "I know fucking's against the rules, and I can't cum, but I bet I can rub my pussy lips back and forth over your beautiful cock and get enough of my juices on it to let me suck it!" Mary explained as she climbed up and straddled Ralph's hips and settled her pussy lips down on Ralph's shaft and began to slide her hips backward and forward along his shaft. Ralph was going out of his mind, the feeling of warmth and wetness was so close to the feeling of fucking that he could barely tell the difference. "Are you sure, you wouldn't rather fuck my wet juicy pussy, honey?" Mary said as she leaned forward and lifted Ralph's cock head up to the very front of the entrance to her pussy, and rocked back and forth so the head just made contact and barely suggested the beginning of entry.


Ralph was beside himself; he wanted to fuck her so badly. If he hadn't cum three times already tonight, he'd have been a goner. Somehow, he gathered enough control to look up at Mary's face and say, "Mary, I love you so much. I want to fuck you so badly right now, but I won't"

"Are you sure?" Mary grinned as she rocked a little more than before.

"I'm, oh god! I'm sure. The next time I fuck you I want it to be a mind boggling, nerve rattling, bone shaking fuck that will make up for every time we should have fucked and had fun like this and didn't. For our next time, you deserve my absolute best! I am going to dedicate myself to becoming the lover you deserve and I want you to become the lover of my dreams. Tonight would be magnificent, but magnificent isn't good enough. I want you needing me and wanting me with every pore of your skin and every thought in your head. I want your nerve endings screaming my name. Mary, I want that for us, so no...you can't fuck me now." Ralph finished as he gently pulled Mary's hips up and away from his raging cock.

Mary's eyes were full of happy tears as she listened to Ralph, the Ralph of her wildest dreams, with a sweet smile on her face. As he finished speaking, Mary leaned forward and kissed Ralph on the mouth and husband and wife tasted the tears of her joy. Mary suddenly pulled up and said, "Oh thank you, baby! I'll wait, but I can't wait for this!" She quickly slithered down, grabbed Ralph's still rampant cock in her and engulfed it in her mouth and sucked and slurped up and down on his cock and Ralph's head flew back in ecstasy.

Mary lifted her mouth off of his cock, to lick the head, stroke the shaft and look at her lover. "Oh, I can taste her on you. I can taste Juney, the lucky, lucky bitch! She gets to have your cock inside her before I do. I'm so jealous! I have to tell you a secret. When I watched you fuck Juney and make her cum and cum, I got so wet! I loved seeing you fuck so hard. Use her honey. Do everything with her! Find out everything you like and bring it back to me! Can you do that? Can you bring me back everything you like and learn? I want it all from you sweetheart! I want everything you can give me. I love you. I love your cock!" she finished as she went back down on his cock, back and forth, lower and lower until Ralph's whole cock was down her throat and her chin was touching his balls. Ralph couldn't believe it! She had never gone that far down for him before. He didn't care where she learned it, even if it was from Jerry. The feeling was tremendous!

"I'm gonna bring it all back to you, bring it all for you. I love you! Take it all! Take all my cock, all my cum! Take it! Ahhhhh! Drink it! Swallow it! Ahhhhggh!" Ralph yelled. Mary felt the pulse of his cock and knew he was going to cum. She wanted it in her mouth. She wanted to swallow it. She wanted all of him. Although, his fourth orgasm of the night did not produce much cum, Mary tasted and swallowed the few spurts that Ralph shot, and the sensations that tore throughout his whole body felt like wildfire! It was more intense, in many ways, than the first three orgasms combined.

Mary crawled up Ralph's body to kiss him deeply. Both lovers had the thought that before this, Ralph would never have kissed his wife after she blew him, much less after she swallowed, a rarity in itself, and both were so turned on now, when he did. Mary thought about mixing Ralph's, June's, and her own juices together on their tongues. Mary had a suspicion that it wouldn't be the last time. Ralph thought about how hot his wife was, now. It was like she was a new woman in some ways, yet maybe it was more that she was the Mary he'd always dreamed of and hoped for.

Mary snuggled up against Ralph and said, "It's so weird!"

"What is?" Ralph asked.

"This was nearly so disastrous for us, and now it's worked out so well. It's like we've finally found our true selves. I'm so happy now! I'm even happy about you and June." Mary said as she rose up and looked at her husband. She smiled gently and said "Jerry and I had such fun. And that's what it was, fun...and excitement. I hope you have those things too, love. I was serious. I want you to try everything. If you'd like, I'd even like to hear about it. After seeing you in action with her tonight, I don't think anything could faze me.

"Ralph, when this is over for everybody, I want my friends back too, if we can manage it. Do you think Jerry and June will be as lucky as we are?" she asked softly as she began to drift off to sleep.

Ralph thought of Jerry as he last saw him: naked, tied to a chair, with his head down and his red puffy eyes barely visible as his freshly fucked wife taunted him and demeaned him. He thought about the fuckings that he would give June before all this was over, no matter how much it hurt his friend. "I don't know baby. I just don't know"

Chapter 3

Over breakfast the next day, Mary and Ralph talked about a lot of things. Mary told Ralph about how she first seduced Jerry by having him give her a massage. A simple backrub had escalated into a full body nude massage, and still Jerry didn't make a pass at Mary. She practically had to beg him to help her get off, then just about rape him before he would finally give in and fuck her. Ralph actually found himself getting aroused by the story, especially by the sexy side of his wife he was just discovering.

Ralph told Mary more about his first encounter with June, while Jerry was tied into the chair. By the end of the story, Mary was extremely pissed at June. She had no idea that June was playing such vindictive hardball with her friend. It didn't seem like the June she knew and loved as a friend, before all this had happened. Mary rationalized that June must be especially hurt, and that the whole revenge concept must be harder on men than women in many ways. Even before things turned out so well for her and Ralph, Mary had found the spectacle of Ralph giving June such a vigorous fucking to be strangely exciting. She had become very wet. Last night, Ralph promised to try to setup another episode of Mary watching them fuck, if June agrees.

So when the phone range and Mary answered, she was not as congenial as she might have been when she found June on the other end of the line.

"Put Ralph on the phone, please," June said curtly.

"Hi June! Club any baby seals lately?" Mary asked brightly.

"What's that supposed to mean? Never mind, just get Ralph. I need him," she added with a slight emphasis on "need".

"Sure, no problem. Hang on. You might even have time to drown a puppy while I run get him," she said as she put the phone on the counter. Despite sounding so nonchalant, Mary was actually upset that June was already calling for what was likely to be another fuck session. The way she was feeling about June right now, she was not especially interested in watching them together, and she had been looking forward to spending the day with Ralph. She was still giddy about their new level of connection.

"Honey, Cruella De-June is on the phone for you. I think you're being summoned, darn it!" Mary exclaimed.

"Hmmm, so soon? Think she wants a command performance? If she does..." Ralph trailed off.

"I know, I know, you both agreed to be available to each other whenever, wherever, if possible," Mary finished.

"I'll go find out," came back up the stairs as Ralph dashed down to the first floor. Mary was half amused and half annoyed by his enthusiasm for the task ahead. As she followed down the stairs at a more sedate pace, she heard Ralph finish with "See you in a bit. Ok, I will, I will, now hang up or I can't leave! Ha! Ha! Ha!" as he finally hung up the phone.

"Dare I ask what it is you'll do?" Mary asked tartly.

MrHands
MrHands
6 Followers