June Gets Even: The Sequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrHands
MrHands
6 Followers

"June, I love Mary. Her place is at my side, and I want to make her happy...after I make her just a little miserable and desperate for me, while I enjoy the time you and I have earned together." He stroked Junes hair and asked gently, "So, June honey, what do you want for Jerry...now and in the future?"

June had tears running down her eyes. "I'm just so mad at the son of a bitch!" she almost whispered. "I want to hurt him the way he hurt me. Hurt him so badly he'll never think about fucking around ever again! I can't stand that he did this, lying and going behind my back. I want him to prove that he still loves me and will do anything...take anything, if he wants to keep me," she added furiously.

Ralph listened to her agitated breathing for a minute before asking, "Let me see if I understand this. You still love him, right?" June nodded. "He hurt you and you want to hurt him back, partly because he deserves to feel what you felt, but also to allow him to prove his love by enduring you destroying him as a person. If he will allow you to degrade and diminish him as a human being and as a man, then he can prove he loves you and become someone worthy and deserving of your love...and what, your respect? Would a guy who would allow that be someone you would love? Would he be the Jerry you fell in love with...would he be a better Jerry?" June pulled back and stared at Ralph with "deer in the headlights" eyes. "What on Earth are you talking about? I'm not destroying anyone...if anyone was destroyed, it was me and my trust in Jerry. It's up to him to prove himself to me, now. Eating a little crow won't kill him," she exclaimed.

"You're right, a little crow won't hurt him. From where I sit, we fed him a full course meal of crow last night. Remember how he looked in that chair? Is that the guy you want for your husband...your life partner? Between last night and today, you went out of your way to let Jerry know how much better in bed that I am, trying things with me that you never did with him. I got the inference about the sausage and the salami, too. What's the point?

"Do you plan on making love with your husband again? Do you want every time you're in his arms for him to think you'd probably rather be with me? Should he consider himself your duty fuck...nice maybe, but not the brass ring? Oh, won't he be eager to come back to this marriage bed!

"Oh, that's right! This is the bed he'd have to come back to, right? The bed he asked you to preserve as yours and his...the one I'm sure you didn't plan on making up before he gets home. The one he'll realize we fucked in, throwing his wishes back in his face...even before he sees the video where we fuck in the breakfast he made for you, where you give me your anal virginity. Is that how you want things to be from now on?

"On anniversary's will you tie him up in a chair and tell him he's a lousy fuck, just for old time's sake? June, when does Jerry get to go back to being your husband, the most important person in your life? You're hurt and you want him to understand how badly he hurt you, so you're attacking him right where he lives. Are you so sure you're walking down the path you want to follow?" June was looking away, so Ralph leaned in and kissed her before getting out of bed. "June?" he asked softly. June looked up at him. "I'm sorry if that sounded like a lecture. I care about you, and even about Jerry" June raised her eyebrows. "Yes, even about Jerry, but especially about you both. I have no idea how we'd pull it off, but if we can, I'd like us all to find our friendship again if possible. Weird, huh?" he grinned.

June slowly shook her head and looked up at him sideways. "Well, you've given me something to think about. I don't like him telling me what I can and can't do, but I think I see your point. I did lay it on a bit thick today, didn't I?" she asked with a mild wince.

Ralph nodded, "Yes, I think you did. Which brings up something else, we need to talk about." June inclined her head to go ahead. "June, honey, the last two days have been the most sexually satisfying of my life, and like I said, I don't want to stop, if you don't. Al least, not for a while. At the same time, I want our time together to be about us enjoying each other. I've wanted you for a long time and still do. I know you wanted me to, and I hope this doesn't change that, but I don't want to be an instrument of torturing or tormenting your husband any further. Their stunt gives us the chance to really enjoy each other like we've always dreamed and I want to do so much with you, but if it's going to happen, it's got to be about joy in each other, not attacking these people we say we love, okay?" he asked.

June looked thoughtful. "Okay, I can agree to that, and I'm not done with you by a long shot lover!" and this time she was grinning. "But what about Mary watching us fuck? How does that fit into your scenario? Isn't that torturing her?" June finished with a slightly mocking tone.

"The reason we'd do that would be to tease her as a means of building her anticipation for when she and I will be together again. She'll know I'm really doing it for her. It will be a form of love play. June I hope you love Jerry even half as much as I love Mary, because then I know you'll make it," Ralph smiled as he grabbed a towel and headed for the shower.

As he stood under the steaming shower, Ralph hoped he'd gotten through to June. There were some things Mary told him about she and Jerry that he'd promised not to tell June, including the fact that the lovers had called things off right before getting caught. Ralph could see June's current course of action driving an unmovable wedge between her and Jerry, if she didn't drive him away all together.

As he stepped out of the bathroom drying off, to see June, still naked, stripping the bed with fresh bedding in the "Jerry's" chair (no bindings in sight). She looked up at him...walked over to him and gently kissed him on the lips. "Thank you," she said softly, then looked down at his dangling cock, grinned mischievously, and ran a single finger underneath his cock and angle the head up toward her and said, "and thank you, too!" Ralph started to hug her, but she held up a hand. "Oh no!" she said. "You made a mess of me! Go get dressed, and go home to your wife. Tell her the next time I see her, I plan on putting you through paces she'll need years to work up to!" she laughed. "Go home to your wife, Ralph. I have to get the house back in shape before my husband...." June trailed off for a moment and then nodded her head firmly. "Yes, my husband, comes home," she said as she turned back to the bed. As Ralph walked downstairs, where he dressed, he thought maybe things would turn out all right.

Chapter 4

Jerry came home that night to a clean house with dinner and his wife waiting for him. Neither said much during dinner. It was essentially a truce. After dinner, June sat across from Jerry and told him that she was very angry with him earlier and that she'd called Ralph over. She told him about fucking in their bed, but apologized and informed him she had cleaned the bedding and she promised never to do see him there again. While she planned to be honest, she held back a few things. She didn't tell him about the breakfast fucking and he never saw the videotape until much later, when it was too late for it to have any power to hurt him. She did tell him that she loved him and that she would try to respect his boundaries as long as he respected her right to indulge herself with Ralph for a while.

Jerry and June settled into an uneasy, but civil existence for the next few months. During that time, June and Ralph got together fairly often, several times in front of Mary. June came to understand that Mary got off on watching them, and Ralph admitted that he and Mary had their world class make-up sex before the time that he and June would call it quits. Ralph continued to be a competent and enthusiastic lover, and June gave as good as she got. They tried a number of things, but June came to realize that Ralph was trying out these things to learn about them and take them back to Mary. She even learned Mary's opinion of Jerry as an "amazing" lover. "You won't believe what you were missing," Mary told June one day after she and Ralph had had an incredible session. Mary told June that it reminded her of one of her times with Jerry. Over time, the sex became less intense and somehow friendlier. They reached the occasional peak, but were not in constant sexual utopia. At the same time, June grew more and more curious about the lover Mary claimed Jerry was.

For the most part she was glad and happy during this time. Jerry bent over backward to be helpful around the house and considerate of June in his actions. At the same time, they did not share the closeness and tenderness she had enjoyed in the "good old days". Jerry continued to act civilly toward her, but never quite loving. June would find herself forgetting about the past and reaching out to Jerry for a hug or kiss. Jerry would give her a brief hug or a quick kiss, but they were perfunctory at best and he remained so distant and guarded. June chalked it up to the on going situation with Ralph and became determined to be patient with Jerry. Still, as time wore on, June found herself more and more, missing "her" Jerry.

Finally, nearly three months later, Ralph and June agreed it was time to end their stint as lovers. Their last fuck was both sad and very sweet. Ralph went home to Mary with a bouquet of roses and a bottle of Champagne to a night of romantic and energetic lovemaking. June waited until the next evening and made one of Jerry's favorite meals. She wanted to mark the occasion, but did not want to go overboard, since she knew her relationship was nowhere near as far along to recovery as Mary and Ralph's. Jerry's response to her announcement and toast was a clink on her glass, "I'm glad. Thank you for telling me. I love you," and a brief kiss on the cheek after dinner. While June did not expect a complete transformation to his old warm, loving self, she was disappointed with such an unenthusiastic approach.

Things changed very little over the next several weeks, except now June had no sexual outlet and was looking more and more forward to making love to Jerry again. Part of her was glad, because she was looking forward to being with him, with Jerry...to getting him back with her all the way even more than she was just needing sex.

The weeks turned into months and June began to have her doubts and get frustrated. There was not much she could do. Jerry remained unfailingly considerate, if not as attentive and loving, which she now missed desperately. The first time she tried to talk to him about it, he just said, "These things just take time, June. I love you."

June had a real crisis of faith and called Ralph, spilling her heart out, and wondered out loud if she and Ralph had not cut things off too soon. Ralph picked up on the implied invitation, and gently but firmly closed down that idea. He also cautioned her to give it time. June felt time was passing and chose to go on the offensive.

At first, she dropped not too subtle hints, but Jerry would always encourage her to get some sleep, saying he loved her. Later, she tried a straightforward seduction in bed. She snuggled up to Jerry one night and said, "I miss you, honey," as she nuzzled and kissed at the back of his neck. "My body misses you, too. I want us to make love, honey. It's time," she urged as she wriggled up close to his body, so she could reach around and stroke his cock. Before she could reach it, Jerry turned toward her and took her in his arms. He gently kissed her on the lips and pulled away to look at her face.

"June, I love you very much, and I'm not ready for this. I'm sorry. You'll have to give me more time," he said before turning away and pretended he was trying to sleep. June turned away as well, tears running down her cheeks as she softly cried herself to sleep.

Her next attempt was a sneak attack. One night after Jerry was deeply asleep; June reached around and started to play with his cock, which hardened quickly in her hand. Feeling it's old familiar size, June had a twinge of guilt for her comments on the breakfast tape and was glad Ralph convinced her not to show it to Jerry, especially since there was little, if any difference in the actual sizes of Ralph and Jerrys' cocks.

This one after all, was hers more or less. This was the cock that belonged in her mouth and in her pussy; the cock she missed more and more every day, just as she was missing the guy it belonged to. Having Jerry's stiff cock in her hand once again after all these months almost made her cry again. She just caressed it and stared at it as she gently urged Jerry to roll onto his back, even as he slept. As soon as he was settled on his back, June leaned over and took his cock in her mouth. She figured if she could get him completely aroused, enough that he wouldn't be able to resist fucking her, that the ice would be broken and they could begin the love life they both deserved. Her blowjob was just starting when Jerry woke with a groan. June looked up at his face and saw the look of arousal on his face transition from recognition, to surprise, to resolve in a matter of seconds. Jerry reached for her shoulders and started to pick her up, saying "June! June! Wait, come up here a minute!" as he slowly drew her face up to his and kissed her quickly. "Wait, I'll be right back," he said as he kissed her again and slipped out of bed and into the bathroom, with his hard on flapping in front of him. He was in there for just a couple minutes when he came out. His hard on was gone and his breathing seemed more even. Thanks honey, that was nice, but I have to get some sleep. Good night, I love you."

June was confused. "What about us? You were so turned on a second ago!" she asked. "Yes, I was. Very. I'm sorry, but I took care of it, so we can get some sleep. It you need me to, I can sleep in the guest room if you need to do something for yourself. Do you want me to get one of the toys out of the closet?" Jerry added.

"You mean, you jerked off in there? I don't believe it!" she exclaimed.

"Well, that seemed like the best way to defuse this situation. Honey, I've told you I'm not ready and I know how frustrating this must be for you. It's frustrating for me too. Remember that I've been without a sexual partner for many months too. I think I know what you are feeling, but I won't make love to you until I feel ready," Jerry said. June just rolled over in a huff, without saying another word. Jerry stayed in the bed and they both drifted of to a troublesome sleep.

The next week was a rather cool one at June and Jerry's house as both of them were uneasy about how to deal with one another. June felt if she could just get Jerry to make love to her again, everything would work out between them, so she put together another plan of seduction that would end up including one of the great dumb ideas of all time.

The weekend came, and Jerry continued his habit of playing golf Saturday afternoon. June spent all afternoon getting ready for her evening plans. She made a magnificent dinner with a very expensive wine that Jerry admired. She decorated the dining room with soft candles and had romantic music playing softly in the background. She also made a point of dressing very provocatively.

Jerry arrived home and was reluctant to get out of the car, at first. He'd been able to tell before he left this morning, that June had something up her sleeve and he suspected it would be another seduction attempt. It was driving him crazy waiting for her to figure out what was going on between them and what needed to be done. He missed her terribly, but was both unable and unwilling to bend on the issue that needed to be resolved. It wasn't something he could just tell her. She needed to understand it on a fundamental level, but he had no idea how to lead her to the right conclusions.

Jerry's frame of mind was already somewhat roiling by these thoughts as he entered the house to see the romantic setting before him. The lights were dimmed and the room was bathed in a warm glow from the candles. Bluesy Jazz was playing in the background as the delicious aroma wafted across the room, when Jerry looked up an saw June leaning back against the table with a soft smile on her face as she said softly, "Welcome home, my love". Jerry started to look her over starting at her feet, with stylish heels, black hose, moving up to her beautiful figure in...and he stopped, stunned. He saw she was wearing the exact same negligee from the night she'd tricked him, and all Hell broke loose!

"I can't FUCKING believe it! You've got to be out of your FUCKING mind!" Jerry yelled as he quickly moved across the floor toward her. June was caught completely off guard and was shocked to the core by Jerry's reaction. She couldn't understand it. She'd never seen him this angry. She started to back away around as he came toward her, but Jerry ignored her and went to this place setting and picked up the wineglass she had just filled for their toast. He sniffed briefly at the wine, muttered "Too obvious..." and dumped the wine in the sink. He went to his dinner plate, already served and sniffed it too. "My favorite...figures!" before dumping the dinner, plate and all, in the garbage.

This behavior totally shocked and unnerved June. "J-Jerry, what on Earth are you doing?" she cried, as Jerry ran down the stairs to the cellar. She could hear doors open an closing in their finished basement. She moved to the door to see what was going on, when Jerry burst back up through the basement door.

"Nothing set up down there," he mumbled as he moved past her to continue searching the house. Soon he came back downstairs and just stood across the room glaring at her. "What's the plan to trick me this time June? Got somebody waiting outside for another phone call? Wait till I'm asleep to let them in, or were you just going to use drugs to incapacitate me?" he snapped.

"Jerry, you're acting crazy! My PLAN was to make you a nice dinner and try to get you into bed to make love to me finally. My PLAN was to get our lives and our marriage back on track! I'm not trying to trick you!" she finished in an angry voice.

Jerry retorted, "Right! And you wore that getup to commemorate the resumption of our wonderful love life! Pick up right where we left off, eh? Where's the chair?" June looked puzzled then looked down at the negligee she hadn't worn in over six months and finally remembered the last time she'd worn it and realized the mistake she'd made.

"Oh, Jerry! I'm sorry! I hadn't remembered this is what I wore that night. I didn't want to remind you of Ralph and me. I'm so sorry!" she said as fresh tears came to her eyes. She felt so stupid!

Jerry just stared at her with a look of frustrated outrage, mixed with disbelief. "You still think this is about Ralph? You've GOT to be kidding!" he burst out. "You just don't get it, do you? You absolutely just don't get it!" he cried as he turned to walk away from her a few steps before rounding back to yell at her, "This has nothing, absolutely nothing to do with you fucking Ralph, for God's sake!

"This is about you using my love for you, my desire for you, and my complete trust in my safety with you to allow you to render me completely helpless, before going on to intentionally hurt me!

"June I didn't even think twice when you went to tie me up. My life was in your hands, and I was completely at peace, looking forward to the game you'd set up. Yeah, you shocked me and angered me when you brought Ralph in and I was stunned that you found out about Mary and me, but the thing that tore right through my heart was when I realized that you really weren't going to let me go. You were going to leave me there helpless and deliberately taunt, demean and hurt me."

MrHands
MrHands
6 Followers