June Gets Even: The Sequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrHands
MrHands
6 Followers

Jerry sat down and continued in an even voice, "I had surrendered total control, putting my life in the hands of someone I'd trusted implicitly with it's care, who was getting off on causing me pain. Oh yes, I could tell you enjoyed ripping in to me as much if not more than the fucking you were getting." June started to protest, but Jerry stopped her with a look.

"When you left I didn't know where you were going and how long you would be gone. I had to sit there, helpless. If you didn't come back soon, I would have had to piss and shit myself, then eventually starve. I realized you could be getting on a plane and I could easily die in that chair. I'd given my freedom, my volition, my very life to the one person with whom I thought it was safe, and I was wrong. "When you came back and untied me, you have no idea how close I was to violence. At that time, I'm not sure it wouldn't have been self-defense. I loved you, but I didn't know you anymore, and I certainly didn't feel safe with you anymore. I don't think I'm physically or emotionally able to be vulnerable with you any time soon. I hope this doesn't last, but I'm not sure how to get by it. I love you enough that I want to take the time, and I want to thank you for not pursuing the taunting and demeaning behavior when you were with Ralph, cause I don't think our marriage would have survived it."

June didn't know what to say. She was too stunned by his outburst and then his revelation. She gave a little start as Jerry suddenly stood up, but he didn't move toward her. He only looked at her with an incredibly sad and resigned expression and said, "For now June, please burn or throw away that rag you're wearing, and clean up this scene you've put together. I'm going to a hotel tonight. I don't feel like being with you right now, and to tell you plainly, I don't feel safe with you. I'll see you tomorrow after lunch. I do love you. Goodnight." This time it was June's turn to sit in a chair with her head down as Jerry turned and walked out the door.

Chapter V

After Jerry left, June cried for a while, then started to clean up before giving it up as a lost cause. She called Ralph and asked if she could come over to talk to him and Mary. She didn't know where else to turn. June changed her clothes (throwing out the now hated lingerie) and went to her neighbors, her friends, to see if she could figure out what to do. She told them both everything Jerry had said, but as she told it, she started to make some rationalizations as well. "I guess his sense of betrayal must have been like mine when I found out he was cheating. I know it hurts, but why can't he put it behind him like I did?" June appealed to her friends.

Mary gave a short harsh laugh. "Whoa, there Nelly! Reality check time! Exactly how many hours was it between finding out about our fling and putting together your plan? Hell, it was less than a day before your feet were pointed at the ceiling getting the fucking of your life from my stud-muffin here, while getting a charge out of tearing into the guts of a husband who loves you so much, I doubt you'll ever appreciate it.

"I don't think you can sell your level of devastation around here. Our gig gave you permission to do something you've wanted all along, and you took full advantage of the sexual vacation. You both did, and I can't blame you. But I can blame you, June, for what you've done to my dear friend. You say he should be able to put it behind you, but you did that by getting even. How does Jerry get even with you?"

June sat up straighter. "That's it!" she cried.

"What's it?" Ralph asked.

"I let Jerry get even," June responded.

"And how to you propose to do that?" Mary asked.

June looked at Mary, then back at Ralph, who saw the looked of naked entreaty on her face. Ralph sighed, nodded and they both looked back at Mary, who said "What? Why are you both looking at me?"

"Mary, we have to re-create the scene, only in reverse. I'm the one that has to be helpless and Jerry has to be the one to fuck someone in front of me. He has to have a chance to get even, and as weird as this sound's, you're the only woman I'd trust to do it. I never thought I'd hear myself say this, but Mary, would you fuck my husband for me?"

Mary looked over at her husband, with the question and just a bit of hope in her eyes, and Ralph held just a moment of doubt, followed by love and then resignation. "Okay, but just this once," and then he grinned at them both. "Oh, what the hell! Have fun babe, but not too much fun!"

Mary leaned across the counter and gave Ralph a big smooch. "I love you, big guy!" she said with such genuine warmth, that June's heart gave a lurch and she almost started crying again. Mary turned to June and said, "Okay, but on one condition...."

The next morning, June could not quite believe what she had agreed to. She was lying face up, naked on her bed. Her hands and wrists were tied in such a way that she could move around the bed a bit but could never get away. Positioned around the bed were a variety of toys from both women's collections as well as some specialty items that Mary made June go out and buy at the local sex shop Saturday night. Some of them were making her anxious, including the ball gag she was currently wearing.

She was as helpless as Jerry had been, but she hadn't quite planned all this as she watched her tormentor cross the floor. Mary, also naked walked over to June, carrying a bowl of warm water, shaving cream towel and a razor. "Time to tidy up that furry old Juney pussy!" she said brightly. As she settled on the bed, she said, "Now don't move around too much now, I've never done this from this angle." Mary made quite a production of it and turned into an erotic experience for June, with all the rubbing and caressing that Mary did applying the cream, razor, wash and lotion. June could feel her freshly bare pussy tingling and getting very wet. She was sure Mary had smelled it with her face so close to June's pussy as she'd shaved.

"There, now! All clean!" Mary said briskly as she removed the shaving gear back into the bathroom. As she walked back into the room, June couldn't help notice how attractive Mary was. Being slightly turned on didn't help, but June felt a bit of attraction as well as a fair amount of envy. Mary had been part of the whole problem at first, and now she was leading this perfect life with an amazing man, while June was barely able to hold onto the man she loved.

Mary came over and sat on the edge of the bed and asked June, "Do you know why I insisted on starting early with just you and me?" June thought it might be that Mary wanted to fool around after seeing her with Ralph, but she shook her head, no. "Well, it's like this. Your relationship with Jerry isn't the only one that's damaged and needs attention. You and I have some business to settle before we can move on. Wouldn't you agree?" June nodded.

"The first order of business is that I owe you an apology for lying to you on the day you came to me with your concerns. I thought I was protecting you from hurt, since I knew that Jerry and I would have to end things, now that you were suspicious. We never wanted to hurt you guys. We loved you both too much. Did Jerry ever tell you that the night you saw him was supposed to be our last night together, and only because I begged him to see me one more time?" June shook her head no as her eyes widened slightly with surprise.

Mary went on, "I couldn't bear the thought of being without his amazing skills as a lover. That's the sad part about this, huh? Both our husbands are terrific in bed and we never knew it for all those years. Anyway, I'm sorry for not being honest with you and not trusting you with the truth," and Mary leaned down and placed a soft kiss on June's cheek and moved her lips next to June's ears and whispered once more, "I'm sorry".

Mary stood up suddenly and started walking around the bed, her manner completely changed. "Second order of business! Turn over!" she commanded firmly. June struggled but managed to turn over and lie face down on the bed. She had a bad feeling about this. She heard Mary stop over by the dresser where the toys were laid out. She heard a buzzing sound and figured (hoped) she knew what was in store. She was wrong.

"You know, maybe if I had been more honest, we might have avoided some of this. We'll never know." She felt Mary get up on the bed and the vibrating head of a dildo placed against the opening of her pussy, before it glided inside causing June to moan through her gag. "Like that, do you?" Mary chuckled. "Well don't get too comfortable!" she said as June started to hump up and down on the mattress trying to create some friction on her clit to help her cum. The vibrator was driving her wild!

"We do know however, that none of the really painful stuff would have happened without your crazy revenge scheme. See, you could have arranged the time with Ralph without too much trouble. After all, what could we say? We were busted and fair's fair. But, no! You had to put us through the wringer first, didn't you? Didn't you?" Mary barked, as June heard a whooshing sound and a sharp crack just as her ass exploded on fire as the cat o' nine tails Mary had June buy came down smack on her ass. June couldn't believe the pain she felt, nor could she believe Mary actually used the whip. She really thought it had been for show and intimidation.

Mary continued to deliver sharp blows to June's ass, legs and back. Every couple of blows, Mary would lay another charge at June's feet. "This is for thinking you could fuck my husband better than I could!" < Smack! > "This is for putting that sweet husband of yours through Hell!" Mary landed a smack on "this", "sweet", and "Hell". "And finally, this < Smack > is for stopping < Smack> being my friend < Smack >! I've missed you and need you, but you're just too damn judgmental! So get the hell off your high horse < SMACK >!" "There now, all done! Ah, I feel much better now!" Mary said in a cheery voice.

During the beating, June cried, begged, whimpered and screamed into the gag. She couldn't believe the pain, and at the same time, the vibrator continued to buzz in her pussy. When Mary finished the beating and began to gently rub cool, wonderfully cool, lotion into her red skin as she murmured soothing words about it being all over, no more pain, she was so brave, etc. June's clit was on fire, she needed to cum so badly! Mary started to rub lotion down near June's pussy after she took out the vibrator out, but wouldn't go near June's enflamed clit, even as June humped her ass up in the air trying to encourage contact. Mary whispered to June, "Turn over..."

When June was lying (carefully) on her back when Mary crawled up on the bed and lay down beside June with her cool naked skin a wonderful feeling as June continued to recover from the beating. "Third order of business," Mary said softly as she released the ball gag, then leaned over and gave June a soft lingering kiss, using her tongue to soothe the soreness caused by the gag. June was so horny that she responded avidly to the kiss, especially when Mary began to lightly caress the areas around June's outer lips and clit near hear pussy. This drove June crazy with desire and the need to cum, as she moaned into the kiss.

As she pulled her mouth off the kiss, Mary said, "The third order of business is to thank you. Thank you for bringing out the Lover in my husband. You helped inspire him to be the lover I've always dreamed of and deserved. Thank you for being willing to try new things and be free with him the way I should have been all along. Thank you."

June looked up at Mary, seeing the genuine affection in her eyes, while her own held a hunger for release. "You're welcome," she gasped, "but can you please help me cum now?"

Mary laughed, "Ha! Ha! Not so fast there, Sparky! While I appreciate what you did with Ralph, do you know how long I had to wait, cut off from cumming, while you did it? Weeks! Weeks without cumming! I was a wreck, and I figure you owe me some orgasms, wouldn't you agree?"

"Anything, just let me cum please?" June begged.

"You'll get your chance," Mary replied, "but after I get mine, thank you very much!"

"Fine, fine, untie me!" June urged. Mary chuckled and shook her head as she slowly rose and started to bring her hips up toward June's mouth. "Wait, not that! I've never done that. I can't!"

"Sure you can, honey. Just think of it as another new experience to chalk up. Anyway, after seeing your pretty lips and tongue wrapped around Ralph's sweet cock, well....nothin' but the best for Mamma!" Mary laughed as she settled her dripping wet pussy directly over June's mouth. "I figure three orgasms for a start, then your turn. Remember, the faster you make me cum, the sooner I get you off." Mary reached back to run a finger quickly over June's clit, causing a ripple of pleasure to suffuse her entire body. This made June dive in hungrily and begin vigorously licking and sucking the juices around Mary's pussy, before focusing on the clit. This caused Mary's first orgasm, right off. June realized she had one down, and two to go.

June was able to make Mary cum three times very quickly, and true to her word, she got June off, while keeping her busy on Mary's pussy in a frenzied sixty-nine. Later Mary "tormented" June with the assortment of toys (no whips, thank you), but it was all about pleasure from then on. Whatever else might happen. Mary and June were friends once more.

As they lay resting around noon, waiting for Jerry to get home, Mary lay on the bed with June who was still tied, but able to cuddle next to her restored friend. Mary said, I don't know how Jerry's going to act toward you, but I'll stay near, no matter what. I am looking forward to being with him again, you know. He's a wonderful man and a wonderful lover. If we can pull this off, we'll be the luckiest women on the planet.... or at least the city, anyway," and they both laughed, as June snuggled in closer.

June found herself strangely looking forward to Jerry coming home. She wanted him to see that she was willing to place her life in his hands too, even if he were angry with her. And that she'd endure watching him with Mary, even though they've not made love since the whole thing started. She would do whatever it took to win her husband back, not just into the house or the bed, but in her heart where he belonged.

Jerry arrived home to find Ralph waiting downstairs in his house. Jerry had a sudden flash of worry and asked anxiously, "What's going on, Ralph? Is June alright?"

"June's fine Jerry, but I need to talk to you for a minute. I took the liberty of making us drinks. Do you mind if we sit down?" Ralph asked. Jerry nodded and led the way into the den. Jerry settled into his recliner and Ralph grabbed his favorite football-watching chair from the "old days". "Jerry, I haven't said it yet, but I want to apologize about the way things went down that night. Not the part about being with June, mind you. Neither of us is in a position to throw rocks on that score, but I'm sorry for not understanding everything that was going on. I wanted to rub your nose in the dirt that night. I kept thinking about all the card games where I figured you were laughing at me when you left to be with Mary. I know now it wasn't like that, but back then I wasn't thinking straight.

"You probably know by now that this whole incident has turned into a godsend for Mary and me. We've never been happier! As strange as it may sound, your fling and all this pain have helped make ours lives complete. I want you to know and believe that we want the same thing so badly for you and June. We miss you as our friends, buddy! I don't know if you can pull this one out of the fire, but I hope that even if you can't, you will again consider me your friend," Ralph said as he rose, walked over to Jerry and offered his hand.

Jerry looked up at the hand, then got slowly out of the recliner to face Ralph, who still held the hand out, as he looked Jerry in the eye. Jerry reached out and took Ralph's hand in his, saying softly, "I don't know what to do, Ralph. I can't get by this. I don't think she even understands what it is that's bothering me about all this. How can we fix it if she can't even see the problem?"

"You take a shot, man. You take a shot," said Ralph cryptically.

"What the hell does THAT mean, Obi Wan?" Jerry asked, falling right away into their familiar pattern of banter. It felt good, right somehow.

"It means, young Jedi grasshopper, that you go upstairs where June, Mary and you are going to take a shot at straightening this thing out."

"June...and Mary?" Jerry looked confused.

"They're going to try to do the spell in reverse, Gandalf! And I, " Ralph drew himself up pompously, making the cross sign of the papal blessing, "have given a special one time dispensation to the love of my life and my newest, bestest buddy and Big Toe....that's you," and he winked. "She's trying to show she understands, and that she loves you, man. Go upstairs, and Take...A.... Shot!" Ralph said as he turned and gently pushed the still hesitating Jerry with his last three words. Jerry started to move toward the bedroom, up the stairs, he heard Ralph call up "Use the Force Luke.... but not too much force, eh?"

June saw Jerry come into the room and tried to pour every ounce of love in her soul into the gaze she gave him. She saw him take in the scene for a moment and she could see his shoulders sag as he walked into the room. "He's not buying it. He's not going to try," she thought. She saw Mary get up and pad across the room wearing one of June's robes. She saw her reach up and give him a quick soft kiss on the lips.

"Hey Buddy," she said softly. "I missed you."

June saw Jerry look down at Mary with a gentle wistful smile, a smile like "her Jerry" used to give. "Hey Pal, I missed you too," he replied gently as Mary folded herself into his arms in a hug June would give anything to have again. Yet, she could tell that it was the hug of friends long separated, not the cling of lovers hungry for another taste of each other's bodies. "I heard things are way better on the home front, these days," Jerry said as they slowly broke the hug.

"Yeah, go figure! Guess that means that you're out of a job as my passion resource provider, except for today's little practical demonstration. Guess we try one more time to go out with a bang, huh?" she asked with a mischievous grin. "You should know, though Buddy, that June and I spent some time this morning working through some of our own issues and are friends again." Jerry looked around the room at all the paraphernalia, noted the smell of sex, and looked at Mary with a smirk and a raised eyebrow that said, "I bet you did". Mary ignored the eyebrow, but grinned and asked, "Did Ralph talk to you?" Jerry nodded. "And there was no knock down drag out fight?"

Jerry grinned, "No, sorry."

"So how did it go?" she asked, eagerly. Jerry held up the splayed hand signal of a certain pointy eared science officer, that meant "Peace and Long Life", and Mary grinned and relaxed. "Good! Then all that's left is you two," as she looked back and forth from Jerry to June.

"Tell me how this is supposed to work again?" Jerry asked.

June spoke up; "Last time you were helpless while I had Ralph, and you had to watch he and I be better together than you and I were. Last time I was mean to you, taunted you, and wouldn't let you go. While there was no way I could trick myself into becoming helpless, I did put myself here willingly to say I'm sorry and how much I love you. This time, I have to watch you be with Mary, even though I've wanted you so badly for so long now. I'll have to watch her be better with you than I ever have. I get to hear you tell me what a bitch I've been and how I screwed everything up. Fair's fair! It's your turn to get even with me." As she said all this, tears rolled down her face and Jerry's heart went out to her.

MrHands
MrHands
6 Followers