June Gets Even: The Sequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrHands
MrHands
6 Followers

"June, I'm sorry. I can't do this," he said sadly, as he saw the look of defeat and embarrassment wash across his wife's face. He turned to Mary and said, "Pal, you know the only reason I would consider doing this is for the chance to be with you one last time, and that's not what this is about, right?"

"Yeah, I suppose you're right, it would have good energy to bad purpose. I'll still miss you, Buddy," she said wistfully as she gave him one last hug.

"Can you wait downstairs a bit?" he asked.

Mary looked over at June crying softly on the bed. "Are you sure, you guys will be okay?" she asked.

"I'm sure," he told her. "Better go downstairs and collar Ralph before he empties all my cupboards again," he grinned as he kissed her one more time on the top of her head before she headed downstairs.

Jerry turned and walked toward June on the bed, who sniffled and said, "I don't get it. You didn't even try! I made myself helpless for you and you didn't even try! Wasn't this enough. What else can I do? I gave you the chance to get even! Why didn't you try?" she mumbled through her tears. "I made myself helpless for you..."

Jerry looked down at June and tears started to form in his eyes as well. "That's just if June. You were never helpless....never!"

"What do you mean not helpless? I'm completely helpless right now!" she wailed.

Jerry walked over to the dresser and picked up a pair of scissors and walked to the bed. "You were never helpless, June because you have ME," he said, tears running down his face, as he reached quickly to cut the bindings holding June in the bed, "and I,would NEVERdo ANYTHINGto EVERhurt you, because I love you." As the last binding was free, Jerry moved over to sit in that same chair and hung his head as the tears fell onto his hands sitting in his lap.

June lay on the bed, listening to his words as the last binding fell and she was free. She realized she didn't feel any different from when she was tied. She didn't feel any safer now; she'd always felt safe. She understood that in the back of her mind she knew that Jerry would never hurt her. As she stared at that certainty inside her and understood what it meant, she tried to imagine what it would be like without it and how she would feel. As the realization of what that would feel like hit her, she was suddenly filled with an overwhelming sense of grief. She saw what she had taken from Jerry, and as she did, her body was wracked by series of wailing sobs.

Jerry looked up as he heard her cry out as she curled up into a ball, crying miserably, "I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry, I didn't know!" over and over again. Jerry hurried over to her and tried to hold her. He understood that she finally got it. She finally understood what he's lost and that understanding would be the first step toward healing. Jerry knew that now everything would be okay. As he tried to take her in his arms she shied away and tried to curl back up into a fetal ball.

Mary had heard the cry and went upstairs to make sure everything was okay. She saw Jerry on the bed with June crying. When he saw her in the doorway, he motioned her over. "Talk to her, Pal. Let her know everything will be okay"

Mary moved quickly to the other side of the bed and began to whisper encouragement's, stroke June's hair, shoulder and back while giving her soft kisses on her head and cheek. Jerry also caressed and comforted her. Slowly, June quieted and began to respond to the kisses that Mary was giving her until suddenly she leaned forward into a passionate kiss. When she felt Jerry kissing the back of her neck she turned to look at him with a look that said "How can you even stand me?" and his eyes replied with a look that said "I love you, that's how". As he leaned in to kiss her.

Soon both Jerry and Mary were stroking and caressing June's body that was awakening to a hunger and a passion that was overwhelming her. She clung to Mary every bit as much as Jerry, as the pair placed kisses and strokes all along June's body. A mouth on each nipple as pairs of hand roamed and stimulated her dripping pussy. June's clit was on fire again and she wanted to come, but more than anything, she wanted her husband's cock. She quickly fumbled for his belt and pants and as Jerry worked to help June get him undressed, he looked up at Mary, got her attention and silently mouthed "Get Ralph!" Mary looked surprised, but he nodded and mouthed "yes, get Ralph!" Mary grinned and hopped out of bed leaving the robe floating to the floor as she hurried down the stairs.

June barely noticed that Mary was gone as she finally freed Jerry's cock and began to feverishly suck on it and talk to it, telling it how much she missed it, much she needed it, how much she needed him. She'd barely gotten started blowing Jerry when she felt another set of hands on her ass. She spread her legs wider, figuring it was Mary, when she felt the unexpected but wonderful feeling of a warm hard cock enter her from behind. She looked back in surprise to see Ralph plowing away with a huge grin on his face as Mary stood next to him with a dildo working in and out of the pussy, also smiling lovingly at June. June looked back at Jerry (her Jerry again!) who had a smile full of love as he looked down at his beautiful wife and said, "I thought you needed us all right now. And we all need you...and each other."

June could believe how happy she was. She felt redeemed!

For the rest of the day, the couples explored the new possibilities. Both June and Mary got the chance to experience a cock in both their pussies and their asses, as each woman went down on her friend's pussy. The men were amazed to see June and Mary so involved with one another. That day was the true beginning of a truly amazing and rewarding group friendship that endured for years.

MrHands
MrHands
6 Followers