June In August

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned forward to kiss her, because kissing a woman right after initial penetration is about as sweet as it gets, but I couldn't reach her mouth. June finally squirmed around so that we could kiss but it was uncomfortable for both of us and she straightened up again. However, 'tis an ill wind blows no good; there in front of my eyes were her big tits. I didn't have to twist my body and pull her boobs up, as I do with most women I'm lucky enough to have sex with. Laying right before me as I comfortably supported my weight on my forearms and slowly plowed my cock into her fertile furrow were a beautiful and enticing pair of globes with lovely half-inch erect nipples in the center of slanted oval areolas, all adorning a pair of stand-up, pear-shaped breasts. I couldn't ask for more. I made myself at home.

Whether a blessing or a curse, one of the changes in my sex life as I aged was the length of time I could fuck before cumming. I tend to think of it as a blessing because I am slower than I was as a younger man and I get to enjoy the delights of my partner for longer than I did back then. Sometimes it pays off in rewards for my partner too and I love to watch a woman go through an orgasm. This time June was exceptionally expressive and I watched her go through the pleasurable torment of four climaxes before my balls shot spurt after spurt of my seedless cum into her hot frothy pussy – yes, I had a vasectomy years ago before the passing of my wife and now there was no worry of pregnancy to dim the pleasure of fucking June.

When the last drops had oozed out of my one-eyed Cyclops into my sweet hostess, I rolled over and plopped not too gracefully on the bed, sending a fresh set of waves crashing under us, causing June to giggle again. She literally pulled me up in the bed until our mouths met for a series of long hot kisses. Then she squeezed me to her breasts and held me for a long time.

Finally she said, "I'd better dress and get home."

I looked at her sternly and said, "No!"

"No?"

"No! I'm not through with you yet."

"Oh? What else is there?"

"You'll see."

I tugged on her until she was laying on her stomach. Kneeling beside her, I began to massage her back, slowly working my way down her form. I got to her big buttocks and spent several minutes kneading them, occasionally letting my fingers wander into the crevice between the two halves. She sighed and rested her head on her crossed arms.

Throwing a leg over her back, I straddled her facing her feet and resumed my kneading. She seemed to be relaxing until I pulled her globes apart and dropped my face to her anal valley. I slathered her with my saliva, washing right up to her perineum. At first she protested that I shouldn't do that but her protests died when my tongue touched her anus. She groaned and I felt her muscles go limp.

Pulling myself just a little closer to her feet, I bent back to my task at hand. Holding her buttocks apart, I resumed my analingus but curling my tongue into a tube and then stabbing it at her puckered opening. At first, I just pressed the puckered covering into her but it didn't give. Yet on the third or fourth try, it spread open letting my tongue enter her ass. I'm sure it only penetrated about three-quarters of an inch, the most I could get into her but it was enough to let me tongue fuck her. In seconds she was moaning and squirming and telling me that it felt wonderful. As she squirmed, I could feel my cock leaving a wet trail of pre-cum across her upper back and occasionally my balls would drag along her bare skin too.

June began to cum soon after my tongue entered her. With my face ensconced between her cheeks, I moved my arms under her spread-eagled thighs and let my middle finger touch within the confines of her labia. Every few seconds, I sent one of the fingers up to the top of her crease to nudge her clit, causing her to jump as if shocked every time. Between the sensations caused by my tongue in her anus and my fingers around her pussy, she was cumming almost constantly over the course of several minutes, until she finally begged me to stop because she had become too sensitive.

When I dropped back to the bed beside her, she heaved herself over me and stretched out along my form, nearly smothering me in a new way. The faint fragrance of perfume between her big breasts assailed my nostrils and kept me hard. My hands roved all over her luscious body and I thought I could make love to her forever.

June backed crablike off my form and between my legs. She captured my probe in her hand, guiding it to her mouth, where she began to suck and lick me until I thought I was levitating. One hand held my balls while the middle finger plowed into my anus, nudging my prostate and making me feel nothing but lust. She vacuumed my balls until they were bone dry, slurping down every last drop before she let me go. I know my output wasn't much but it was one of the best feeling orgasms I could ever remember. Our lips met again for a long kiss-and-hug session and I loved the feeling of her big tits mashed into my chest.

I was a little disappointed when she finally whispered, "I really better go."

"I hate for you to leave."

"I do too, honey, but I've got some things I must do tonight. Will you let me test your water bed another time?"

"Any time you'd like, sweetheart."

"Really? How about tomorrow?"

"Works for me."

That's the way a dirty old man with a painful problem came to have a wonderful girlfriend less than one-third his age that he has to look up to all the time. June says maybe she'll find another boyfriend sometime, preferably one who will be at least as tall as she is, but she's not in a hurry to look because she doesn't think she will find one who spends as much time making sure she cums as I do. I dunno. I just know I love the taste of her too much to let her go without cumming first. That's not an oxymoron, is it?

The end

12