Jungle Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shocked, they looked at each other as they saw the girl, lying naked and tied to the altar. They rushed to the altar to see her sleeping, peaceful expression on her face. Without saying a word they watched as her round breasts lifted slowly up and down as she took slow, deep breaths. Her legs spread wide and tied to the corners of the altar gave them a magnificent view. Both men had big bulges at the front of their pants, mesmerized by the forbidden beauty they were seeing.

Bamyan broke the spell. "We had better untie her and get her out of here before the witch-doctor finds us" The untying of the ropes woke up Victoria. She glanced about, disoriented. Finally her eyes fell upon the two men standing over her naked body, removing her restraints. Slowly the memory of what had happened last night returned. The men kept working on setting her free, trying to ignore her and not look at her.

Looking around, she noticed that she was not wearing any clothes and, strangely enough, that fact didn't make her the least bit uncomfortable. Noticing the hard-ons of the two men, she felt two things – one was pleasure that these men were finding her worthy to get aroused by and the second was an animal lust, an insatiable desire to fuck and get fucked by the thick black cocks. She remembered the humiliation and disgust she had felt at that same thought the night before, but somehow now that seemed silly – what could be more rewarding than to please any man who was so flagrantly attracted to her?

Victoria didn't question her new outlook on things – it seemed natural to her, as opposed to her snotty, condescending attitude from before, which now seemed ridiculous and fake. She also had no idea that the potion she had been given last night was responsible for the sudden change. It had made her submissive to all men. Satisfaction came from pleasing anyone who desired her. But above all, Tan'kha was her ultimate master as his life-essence was the core ingredient of the potion. There was now an indestructible link between them. She lived solely to be his personal possession, to obey and please him and to be his willing slave. Her perfect features were now mellow, emanating friendliness, no longer rigid snobbishness. Her eyes were warm and playful, no longer icy and piercing. She looked more attractive and beautiful than ever as she assumed her new role in life.

"Thank you" she whispered, rubbing her wrists as the men helped her to sit on the altar. The men were both shocked and delighted to see that she made no attempt to cover herself up in their presence.

"Madam, we must be heading back to town, it will be dark soon" Bamyan finally spoke. Victoria was taken aback by their behavior. Were they not interested in her? The thought made her feel dejected.

"I have been here the whole night, my arms and legs are stiff from being tied all this time. You have provided me with comfort, please allow me to repay you" The white woman voiced her plea to her black rescuers. The men dared not think of what she was suggesting - instead they assumed she was referring to money.

"Bwana Greg has already arranged that, madam, you need not worry" Greg's name made her think. Was he still her fiancée? She would marry him, of course, if Tan'kha wished it.

Another glance at the two men's erections brought her back to the matter at hand.

"I don't mean money" she looked at both of them suggestively.

"Madam?" Bamyan asked.

"I see you're interested insomething else" she smiled and raised her eyebrows, looking at their crotches. Bamyan and Quen'ti looked at each other. Whatever it was that Tan'kha had done to this girl, they had no objection. They were given the rare opportunity to realize a fantasy, which every African man, who came into contact with beautiful white female tourists, had always dreamed of.

Impatiently, Quen'ti lowered his shorts to set free his cock. The sight of the throbbing black man-meat made Victoria's pussy tremble with excitement, her nipples stiffened up and she knelt in front of the man, grabbing his cock and stroking it. Without a trace of hesitation left, Bamyan dropped his pants too and served his large member to Victoria's face. Her free hand grabbed the thick shaft and directed the puffy purple head into her mouth. Bamyan grunted as the gorgeous woman stuffed her face with his dick.

The men weren't used to foreplay. Victoria sucked and jerked them both off, her warm tongue twisting and slobbering over their pricks, making them wet and glossy. She found herself craving the taste of their cocks, lustfully gobbling their precum as it dribbled into her mouth. Tension built up inside – she felt urgency, an overwhelming longing to be fucked. She got up and pushed Bamyan onto the stone altar. His dick pointed straight up as she straddled him and, with a loud slouch, impaled herself on his pole. Her pale tits bounced wildly up and down as she repeatedly rose, and then heavily fell back onto the hard black rod. Bamyan grabbed her bosoms, his fingers melted into their softness. The day before this woman had seemed so unattainable, now her tight pussy was getting ravaged by his cock, it all seemed so unreal.

Boldly, Quen'ti grabbed Victoria's round butt and held her into place as he spread her ass cheeks and positioned his cock-head at the rim of her asshole. The orifice was tiny, it seemed impossible that it would accommodate for Quen'ti's invasion. Victoria had never taken it up the ass - it had seemed the most derogatory, offensive sexual act one could engage in. Now she looked forward to the experience as the ultimate gift she could receive from her black lover. She leaned forward to allow Quen'ti the best possible access. She relaxed her sphincter, anticipating the entry. The man pressed swiftly and almost too easy, the tiny pink hole expanded and engulfed the big dick, which slowly slid inside her virgin rectum. Dull pain pulsated around her stretched anus but she didn't find the sensation unpleasant. It went to show how much she had been changed by the witch-doctor's manipulations. The men established a steady rhythm, slowly picking up the pace. Being double fucked by two thick black cocks was driving Victoria wild. She twisted and screamed in pleasure as the pistons kept propelling in and out of her holes, while two pairs of black hands explored every inch of her pale flesh – caressing her breasts, stomach, ass and thighs.

Quen'ti grunted and frantically increased his pace and he came hard into the girl's ass. Hot jizz spewed from his cock into the tight hole. He slowly pulled out of her and watched as his cum dripped from the beauty's wide open butt-hole. The warm feeling of cum trickling down and around her pussy, where Bamyan's cock was still lodged in and worked hard, going further down and tickling her thighs sent Veronica into a quaking orgasm. As if two oceans were meeting, waves of pleasure rumbled and smashed into each other inside her body, she gasped for air and held onto the miraculous feeling.

Not much longer and Bamyan also groaned, announcing he was about to come.

"I am starving! Feed me your cream, please!" Victoria gasped and jumped off the black man and the altar and knelt in front of him, grabbing his hose with two hands, directing it to her open mouth as white cream poured out. Seemingly endless, the stream flooded and overflowed in her mouth, dribbling off her chin and dripping onto her tits. As she let go and hungrily swallowed the massive load, a few final spurts splashed across her forehead and over her black silky hair. Her angel face was a cum-splattered mess but the American girl and her two African lovers were buzzing with pleasure as they headed for town. At the edge of the clearing, Tan'kha watched with a content smile on his face.

12