Jungle Bunny

Story Info
A black stripper with a tribal outfit and a white customer.
2.6k words
4.07
36.4k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,342 Followers

Lacey sat idly in front of her vanity mirror. Her eyes were closed but she wasn't asleep, she was simply enjoying the silence. It wouldn't last very long. The other girls would only still be out working the floor and stage respectively for another song or two and then they'd be in the dressing room running their mouths about the guy at table six or seven. Maybe about the new pair of shoes they'd found that were super cute or maybe it would be about what they planned to do when they got finally found away out of here. They all knew that none of them were ever getting out of this place though, that wasn't how it worked. That Man always found away to make sure that never happened. Lacey didn't want to think about That Man or anything else at the moment though. She just wanted to enjoy the still calm around her for however long she was able to.

Her silence lased for almost two more minutes before it was interrupted by a knock at the door. She knew immediately who it was before she told him to come on in. She was only dressed in a pink robe she hadn't even bothered to wrap all the way around and a purple thong but he'd was the manager of 'The Captured Siren' so he'd seen her show which involved a lot less clothing than this most of the time. Not to mention he had an arrangement with all of the girls that involved not saying no to him if you wanted to see your next pay check. "You gotta customer."

"What?" Lacey asked without even opening her eyes. "What is everybody else up to?" The words hadn't even fully left her lips when she realized how little Mike liked to be questioned. Lacey braced herself for the blow that was going to knock her clear off the stool. If she was lucky she'd get away without any bruising but she wasn't really getting her hopes up.

"I ain't gonna hit'cha ya silly skank. Ain't got time for it even if I wanted to. Like I said you got a customer to service, he's at table thirteen and he paid generously in advance. Make sure he leaves happy." Gimli sneered slightly as he walked across the room. Gimli wasn't a big man. He was actually a little below average height and much shorter than Lacey. He made up for it though by being built out of solid cinder blocks. That was how he'd gotten the name Gimli; some of the girls had thought it up before Lacey's time. It came from some fantasy movie that was quite popular at the time but Lacey had never seen it. Gimli had liked it enough though that he'd accepted the name. "Oh and make sure you wear that jungle bunny outfit, he specifically asked for that one."

Lacey assured him that she would do that and she'd be right out and he left just in time to miss her annoyed grumble. She hated that outfit more than she could accurately put into words but even that apparently was something that just drove guys over the top with it. She hadn't bough the 'Jungle Bunny' outfit intentionally, well not really. She'd bought it for Halloween a few nights back when there was a prehistoric theme. It was made up of a leopard print bikini style top that didn't quite cover her fairly generous bust, a loincloth, a single anklet of animal claws, matching earrings and a big bone for her to wrap a pony tail around. It had been an enormous hit. So much so that she was asked to bring it back the next night. Lacey didn't know if it had been one of the girls one of the customers or even Gimli who's first called that her 'Jungle Bunny' outfit. What she knew was that by the end of the night that's what everybody was calling it, it was even on the official flyers for the club and she knew none of them meant any disrespect. Not anymore than they meant by wanting her dress up and act like an ignorant savage for a white man anyway.

Lacey slid off her stool shrugging the robe off on her way to the closet. She stepped out of the thong when she got there and quickly flipped through the dozens of outfits she and the other girls owned until she found the Jungle Bunny. She couldn't deny that the leopard print did look pretty good against her chocolate brown skin. Lacey personally preferred white gold or pearls but her first boyfriend had been right when he'd convinced her that anklets, especially with dangly bits made her slender ankles look dead sexy. Even the earrings did a good job of bringing out long slender neck. It was just that stupid bony-tail thing that made her feel stupid. Lacey considered leaving it behind butt the customer might know that it was missing and worse Gimli would notice. Just because he hadn't hit her while she was on the clock didn't mean he would have a problem knocking her into tomorrow -which just happened to be next week- once she off. There weren't a pair of shoes that went with the outfit and normally that wasn't an issue, the only things that ever touched the stage were the girls and the dollar bills thrown up at them. The idea of walking through the club and even in the VIP Room without any shoes made her shudder. "Hurry the fuck up!" Gimli bellowed from wherever he was backstage. Lacey didn't see any reason to dignify that with a response. She pulled her hair around the bone and through a loop in it, took one last look at herself in the mirror and walked out the dressing room.

The Captured Siren was having an extremely busy night. It was rare that that the bouncers were actually being used to keep people out of the bar but there were no empty tables and the bar was filled up. Lacey quickly spotted her customer sitting at table thirteen just like she'd been told. Lacey wasn't certain if he'd seen her yet, she usually tried her best to make sure that she was close to her customers before they saw her but it was difficult to blend in wearing her Jungle Bunny outfit. Any thought of trying to sneak up on him though was squashed when he suddenly turned his head directly towards her and smiled.

The man was handsome enough if a little older than Lacey's average customer. She guessed he must have been somewhere in his mid fifties, old enough that he had what he must have thought were dignified silver wings in his hair. There were crow's feet around his stormy grey eyes. His cheeks were covered in light brown stubble. All combined he reminded her a bit of Harrison Ford back when he was making adventure films or perhaps Bruce Campbell in anything after two thousand. She silently thanked God for small favors and approached the table.

"Hello I'm Lacey." She extended her hand while she spoke. As she expected he took her by the hand and gently pulled it up to his lips for a kiss. "Follow me." He didn't release her hand instead twisting it up behind her back. "Hey not so rough." He chuckled softly and backed off just a little.

Nobody came to help her either. The Captured Siren wasn't that sort of establishment. It was the kind of place where everybody was expected to be able to fend for themselves and if they couldn't that was a personal problem. If you got lucky someone would step in, and for the girls usually one of the bouncers would before things got out of hand but just twisting her arm? He hadn't began to approach the line yet.

Lacey was walking on the tips of her toes by the time her and her customer entered the VIP area and he roughly shoved her down into the table. "Get up." He was removing his coat and loosening his tie. Lacey hated that her heart raced a little bit at his rough treatment of her but she didn't really have any control over those things. Crawling up onto the table Lacey started getting her mind in the mood. She didn't really have to wait for the music to start if she didn't want to. The kinds of jack asses who wanted to dress her up as a savage didn't care that she had years of tap and ballet. They just wanted to watch her stomp around the table like something off the Discovery channel. She was only waiting because she wanted this entire degrading experience to be over as quickly as possible and that meant starting as late as possible.

Lacey mentally cursed when the music started and it was the exact song she'd know it was going to be. It didn't stop her from taking one final breath and then letting the rhythm move through her body. She started stomping the table, all the way around it before she even started pumping her arms. Her customer was mesmerized. He'd barely moved after sliding into the oversized recliner and started staring at her with a lopsided grin. Lacey leapt down from the table onto the recliners arms and sank down onto her knees shoving his head between her breasts shaking them back and forth. When she finished the top was resting on his shoulders and she had a smile on.

Lacey let a trail of jumbled vague African sounding words bubble out of her throat and the man smiled. She spun in place backing her ripe rump towards him. There was no need for her to remove the loincloth; it naturally fell away from her flesh like that. She didn't give him a choice in the situation continuing to back up until his lips were pressed against her nether lips. While she let her captive cess out the situation she worked to open his pants.

The man was actually more than just a little impressive. She didn't have her tape measure handy but the weapon that sprang out of his pants was nearly as long as her forearm. It still wasn't the largest the stripper slut had seen but it was still a damned impressive tool. Lacey couldn't quite hold it with both hands but she started stroking it anyway while hungrily peppering the top with licks, kisses and the even gentle bites. She spat on it and let her drool fall from her mouth and stream down over his monstrous cock continuing to furiously stroke it.

The man pushed Lacey away and growled, "Sit on it Jungle Bunny." She'd never had anybody call her that before. She'd expected to be furious but it just turned her on and she did something she not expect. Lacey obeyed his orders. Keeping her back flush with his chest she worked her hips down on his cock. She wasn't faking the unintelligible babble flowing from her lips. She couldn't remember how to form actual words while her body was being stretched so deliciously wide. It had been a while since she'd been aware of the individual veins on a man's cock as they slid into her. Lacey sighed when she finally felt her ass touch down against his pelvis.

Lacey had expected to take a moment to allow her body to adjust but the customer had other plans. He took her by both wrists and pulled her arms straight back forcing her face and tits down against the cold hard glass table. He was enough taller than she was that her toes were barely grazing the floor when he stood up and started taking her from behind. He wasn't fucking her, she'd been fucked before. This was something like an animal would do. If he wasn't holding her hands she would have clawed at the table to pull herself of his impaling member. If she could get her toes to do more than bush against the carpeting she would have tried to run and if she could form words she would have screamed out but nothing would escape her slack jaws.

After a while the man flipped Lacey onto her back hooking her ankles over one shoulder. The new position not only drove her legs closer together tightening her already snug hole but it let him hit a whole slew of places that had been spared the brutal onslaught of cock. She brought her hands up against his oddly firm belly trying to force him to slow his pace just a bit but has far stronger than she was. "You like this don't you Jungle Bunny?" She shook her head, and then she nodded. Finally she put her hands over her head crossed at the wrists just like a slave would for her master.

Lacey finally found her voice squeaking out of her body every time his cock brushed against her womb. The man was saying something but she couldn't hear whatever it was he was saying over the sound of his hips crashing against her meaty buttocks or her own lust filled squeals. She responded by nodding her head but what she was consenting to she could tell or even if she'd been asked a question or not. It didn't matter a few seconds later when her orgasm struck her like a whip to the back. Just like a lash it contorted her back and curled her toes. A second, third and forth lash fell over her backside driving her upward. Lacey was clinging helplessly to the man until the she lost count of how many blows had be been landed over her back and she gradually relaxed back onto the table top.

Her mind was filled with a content fog. Actually her entire body was filled with a very satisfied fog that made her limbs too heavy to move and her thoughts just babble. Lacey barely noticed the man reach into his wallet and drop several bills on her partially nude form. She certainly didn't notice when he quietly got dressed, gathered his belongings and left. She didn't notice when he semen started oozing out of her onto the table. She probably would have fallen asleep if Gimli hadn't walked in the room and had the audacity to attempt to reach towards a bill she wasn't consciously aware of. "I will break you." She whispered.

"I see you must have satisfied him quite a bit Jungle Bunny." Lacey shuddered and rolled to her stomach gathering up the bills. She counted twenty bills without giving them a glance. Her eyes suddenly went as wide as saucers. Lacey had assumed they were just the rest of the singles he'd brought to the club but they were each hundred dollar bills. Gimli could see the disbelief in her eyes and gave her a second before he spoke. "Yeah. And you got the shit end of the stick Jungle Bunny." Lacey shuddered again. "He wants you to be his."

"His?" Lacey had heard everything Gimli said just fine. She even understood it; this man didn't want her as a lover for a friend. He wanted a slave she didn't know how she knew it but she did. "His what?"

"His slave." Lacey tried to feign surprise but she wasn't able to. "Don't worry; you don't have to make your decision right now. He'll be waiting for you at closing so make up your mind and if you accept this will be the last night anybody calls you Lacey so I might get used to being Jungle Bunny." Lacey fought to the shudder and failed.

Two hours later the man was waiting next to her Mustang and she had and answer for him.

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,342 Followers