Jungle Ecstasy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Restless and unable to take a nap after lunch, she had gone in search of something to read; and discovered 'The Pearl'. It was an erotic underground publication only whispered about in London. Many people did not even know for sure if it existed. To many others, it was just a myth! Katherine only believed that it existed because Roy had told her about it. A well-respected colonel had shown him a copy once. Obviously, it was not the sort of publication you found displayed openly in people's libraries.

Now to find a copy in her brother's library here in Africa! Of all places! Wonders shall never end, she thought, laughing her deep, sensual laugh again.

She had found it hidden behind some tomes while trying to bring down a volume of Shakespeare's works. She was shocked and excited, and with trembling hands had opened it to be sure that it was the same journal Roy had talked about. It was the very same! However, she had noted James Harvey's name written inside it, which, somehow, was not surprising. But then, William must have borrowed and kept it. William, the straitlaced one! She shook her head and smiled, then took a sip of water from her china cup. She had started to read and had not noticed time fly by.

Did those things written in the book really happen, in London, the countryside, and all sorts of places mentioned in the journal? Or did they make it all up? Really, how could they have made up stories like that, if they had not experienced them or heard about them before? Katherine could not see how one could do that.

And she thought that the things Cliff showed her only happened in the Far East-oriental delights. She smiled as she sat down at the dining table. A smile of a new awareness. She had never read anything remotely like this before, and was amazed at the profound effect it had on her. At how aroused she was. Even as she sat there, without touching herself, she could feel the turgidity of her nipples, her moistness... She rested her forehead on her palms, her elbows on the table, wondering what to do. She had become more restless than she was before she went into the office a while earlier...

Chidebem hurried towards the office building. He was coming from the schoolhouse and could not wait to tell Katherine what happened there this afternoon. The younger sister of Ugwunwanyi, the woman who had given birth to twin sons the day after arriving at the church-house, had come with a message from home. Their father had threatened to attack the people keeping his daughter at the schoolhouse with a machete, and take her home; unless she left her cursed children and go back to her husband.

Of course, he could do no such thing. Even if he came with a warrior tribe from his clan, they would not get past the constabulary guards. But the messengers were beside themselves with worry for their sister over retribution from the earth deity. And now they were worried about what might happen to their father, too, if he came here brandishing a machete.

This afternoon was only the second time Chidebem had gone to the schoolhouse since that embarrassing incident four days ago, and he had not gone for their studies again since then. As he got closer to the brick house, he felt a tinge of apprehension because he had not seen Katherine since that day.

The guard on duty opened the outer office door for him after exchanging greetings. He closed the door, walked through the inner office, and raised his hand to knock on the door connecting the office area to the living quarters. The open journal on the table caught his attention, and he picked it up, his purpose of his coming here momentarily forgotten as he began to read.

Soon, he became engrossed in what he was reading, his heartbeat quickening as a strange excitement coursed through his body. Though he could not comprehend all he read, he understood enough to know what it was all about. He had not done it before and was not particularly interested; but he had wondered about it sometimes, especially when he heard older boys or men talk about it, or heard songs that alluded to it. He knew that Katherine must have left the journal open on the table and wondered fleetingly why she was reading such a book. But he was too engrossed in what he was reading to dwell on it.

Suddenly he heard soft footsteps approaching from the other side of the door and froze. Madam Katherine! For a moment, he was too disoriented to think of what to do. Then the door was pushed open! It hit him and swung back towards Katherine, who muttered a small cry as it hit the cup of tea in her hand and the tea spilled all over him as he moved to pull the door back. For a long moment, they stood staring at each other in surprise.

"Sorry...sorry, madam. I came...I came to tell you about...about the girl who came to the schoolhouse..." His voice trailed away lamely as he stared at a spot on Katherine's dress, where the cold tea stained it. It was on her right breast, the nipple of the unfettered mound clearly outlined through the dampened clothe. He swallowed hard as he stared at the big, turgid nipple.

Katherine caught his look and was thoroughly disconcerted by his absorbed focus on her breasts. For a moment, she just looked at him, feeling her already aroused nipples getting even bigger. Then she caught herself, and for the first time, noticed the big stain the spilled tea had made on his shirtfront.

"Oh, see how the tea has ruined your shirt", she muttered in a surprisingly husky voice. She pulled up her gown and holding a snatch of the dress in her hand, began to dab ineffectually at his wet shirt. He groaned as she rubbed across his chest, grazing the small nipple beneath the fabric. Though it was not her original intent, the sound of his groan was like music to her ears. Before she could stop herself, she was rubbing the other chest, provoking the same groan each time. Then she was rubbing down his abdomen, feeling the hard, ridged muscles tense and contract.

She looked up and found him staring straight ahead, his eyes narrowed, his features tense. Dropping her dress, her rubbing hand slowly went lower. She felt him tense slightly as she went below his navel, and looked down at him. An involuntary gasp escaped her at the sight of the enormous bulge at his crotch. It swelled down the left leg of his shorts, looking quite thick.

Slowly, very slowly, she reached down with an unsteady hand and touched it. At first very lightly, like the perch of a butterfly. But he felt it, and his body tensed almost imperceptibly. Then she stroked it very lightly, running a finger up and down its length. The touch was as light as the caress of a butterfly's wings, but he tensed even more. She pressed her fingers around it, rubbing her palms up and down its length; and he groaned-a deep arousing sound. She rubbed more firmly and his groans became louder, deeper. She looked up at him and found him staring down at her intently, a shocked and slightly wild expression on his face.

His expression aroused her intensely and made her feel wanton. It released something alien in her-a daring and boldness to reach out and take what she desired, to do whatever she needed to do to satisfy her now rampant sexuality. For the first time in her life, she was taking the lead in this sensual dance with a male and it felt good. She felt lightheaded as a surge of exhilaration and freedom washed over her.

She laughed aloud in celebration of that heady freedom-one akin to that of the hordes of wild beasts and people who roamed this vast, wild land. Chidebem tensed at the sound, worried that she was laughing at the prodigious size of his penis. But as she began to stroke him again, he forgot all about that, lost once more in the strange exciting sensations coursing through him.

She moved her fingers down, searching for the crown of his penis. It was the most sensitive part of the organ and she wanted to see his reaction when she touched it. Her hand reached between his legs, where his thighs touched, and stopped short in surprise. She could not reach the tip of his long penis because it passed through between his legs! The already impressive length she saw outlined through his shorts was not all of it! There was more of it hidden between his muscular thighs! Her heart slammed against her chest in excited anticipation. How long is it then? How long can it possibly be?

She pulled a chair close, overcome by a sudden need to sit down. With trembling hands, she started to unbutton his shorts, desperate to see his penis. Her heart beating a tattoo in her chest, she pushed down his shorts jerkily. She gasped and a low moan escaped her, as the massive organ sprang out. It bobbed in the air, and then stood rigid, pointing forward proudly.

For long moments, she gazed at it in wonder, her mouth slightly open in amazement. It was huge-far bigger than she could have imagined, much larger than those of her two previous lovers were. She knew that it would be big, but this...this was outrageous! It was not at all like a penis. It looked more like a child's forearm, its large head like a clenched fist, well shaped, and perfectly defined. Its stalk had a slight, delightful curve to it, and it was dark and beautiful. She never could have imagined a man's member described in such terms; but that was exactly what she thought as she gazed at the amazing phallus. It was very dark, the menacing hue adding to its aura of power. As she stared at it, she wondered if she could actually take it inside her body. Won't it tear me apart if I tried?

With a mixture of apprehension, curiosity and a deep trembling excitement, she reached out and touched it. She stroked it very lightly with the tips of her fingers, feeling it jerk slightly as a faint groan escaped him. She watched her hand encircle it, marveling at its hardness and power as it jerked under her hand, lifting it with its throb! He moaned at the feel of her soft hand and she tightened her grip, astonished to find that her fingers could not go round it! She put her left hand around it and her two hands barely covered three-quarters of its length.

She withdrew her left hand and began to stroke up and down the hard phallus, her hand gripped firmly around it. She glanced at him and found his eyes shut tightly, his mouth open in a continuous moan of pleasure. The slack expression on his strong-featured face told her how much he was enjoying this and that aroused her the more. She could feel her woman's wetness soaking through her thicket of pubic hair and seeping on to her thighs. The wet feel where her thighs rubbed together told her how aroused she was. She had never been this moist before and her body had not even been touched!

She squeezed her legs together as her excitement grew, moaning at the pleasurable sensation the indirect stimulation of her clitoris gave her. The musky scent from his groin filled her nostrils and she stroked him faster as their excitement spiraled.

She moved her hand to the fat knob of his penis and squeezed the sensitive glands gently, then more firmly. Suddenly, his body jerked and went rigid; then with a strangled animal cry, he shoved his hips forward. Katherine watched, wide-eyed with utter fascination as spurt after spurt of thick white semen spewed forth from his phallus, as his whole body convulsed with his release.

His spent semen was everywhere: on her hand, on the table, on the floor and even on her dress. She stared, amazed that a man could spend so copiously.

He was completely spent, yet his penis was as hard as before. His body jerked spasmodically as she squeezed him, unable to resist the wonderful feel of his hard penis in her hand. The power of its throb aroused her almost unbearably.

He opened his eyes as she stood up, still holding his penis. The dazed look in his eyes gave her immense joy and an exhilarating feeling of feminine power. I did that to him, she thought, with a smile that was earthy and all female. He had not done this before, she knew. The lost look in his eyes, his copious spending, and his still-hard member told her so. The thought that he was a virgin and that she was his first made her giggle, drawing a curious look from him.

"Come with me," she whispered, leading him towards her room, still holding his hard phallus.

He followed her meekly like a lamb being taken to the slaughter, his legs shaky from the astonishing experience he just had.

In her room, she gently pushed him down on a cushioned, carved wooden chair, then went and closed the door. He sat looking around, thinking how fine the place looked. He had never been in any bedroom in the house. So he stared around curiously, marveling at the beautiful curtains at the window, the dressing mirror with its fine, carved wooden stand and cushioned stool, the pretty gowns hanging from the wall hanger, and the wide bedchamber, with the fine spread on it. He had never imagined such things. It was so different from his bare room here and nothing like Joseph's fine mud house! He had read about beautiful houses and their beautiful rooms. He had also seen drawings in books, but this was beyond whatever imagination they had invoked!

He was decidedly in awe of the place by the time Katherine came to unbutton his shirt, kneeling in front of him. He looked at her, then looked away, and she smiled at his obvious discomfort. He would get over it soon, she was sure, after all, he was no coward. He shrugged off his shirt and was completely naked, his shorts left behind at the office.

He wondered disconcertingly why she was kneeling before him. Is this how it's done? Her hands stroking his chest distracted him, and he moaned deeply as her forefingers and thumbs rolled his small male nipples between them. As the delicious torture continued, he threw back his head, his hips pushed forward. Her ministrations were firing his phallus into more turgid life. His moans deepened and became louder as his penis lodged between her damp and heated breasts, showing through the open buttons of her gown.

The feel of the large head of his member rubbing at her cleavage excited Katherine and she pulled back to gaze at the unbelievable thing. She wrapped her hands around it and moved her open mouth towards it. Chidebem gasped and reared back. What does she want to do? He felt a trickle of sweat run down his back as he stared down at her, a bewildered expression on his face.

Katherine gazed at him for a moment, confused. Then she threw back her head and laughed-a deep sensual sound that made him uneasy, yet promised forbidden pleasures. She had forgotten that she was not about to fellate Cliff. She looked up and smiled seductively at the apprehensive boy, hinting at a thousand thrills.

"Relax, Chidebem, I don't want to bite it. I want to kiss and suck on it. The way children suckle their mother's breasts, the way you suck a roasted pear." Her voice dripped with sensual promise, her smile the predatory smile of a seductress.

Chidebem gazed at her in amazement. This was a different Madam Katherine from the one he had known here these past moons. This Katherine frightened him, but at the same time, excited him tremendously. The intense look in her eyes, the strange smile and laughter, the unusually deep timbre of her voice, all chilled his bones, and yet heated his blood to an unimaginable degree. He wanted to bolt and run, but he knew he would do no such thing. Something he could not understand compelled him to sit down and see this madness through. He knew he would never forget the experience.

His body jerked as her nails graze his muscled thighs. He stared at the long nails, reminded of a wild cat. But the intense sensual look in her eyes made the blood thicken and rush even faster through his veins. He moaned as her ministrations continued, closing his eyes as the strange sensations made his thighs tremble. The feel of her soft hands on his penis filled his mind and he unconsciously inched his hips forward.

Katherine smiled at the movement, and then bent her head to devour the proffered erotic gift.

Chidebem felt something rough and wet brush the knob of his penis and his hips jerked involuntarily. His eyes snapped open and he stared as Katherine's tongue flicked repeatedly at the cap of his phallus. A deep groan was torn out of him at each flick, as intensely pleasurable sensations coursed through his body. It felt as if the flick of her tongue was sending tongues of sweet fire to his brain, making his head burn as her caresses continued.

Katherine held his powerful member and licked up and down its sensitive underside, at the same time gently squeezing his large scrotum. A tortured sound escaped him and his body started to tremble as strange, intense sensations passed through him. The feel of his massive penis, his uncontrolled responses to what she did, and the musky scent of him all combined to arouse Katherine unbearably. She could feel her moisture running down her thighs now, but she was determined to give him the ultimate thrill. For some undefined reason, she wanted him never to forget today. She wanted the memory permanently etched in his mind, as she knew it would be etched in hers.

She reached up and closed her mouth around the large knob of his phallus. His body tensed with apprehension at this new action, still he held his breath in anticipation. She took her time, holding his knob in her mouth, allowing herself to get used to his great girth. Then she wrapped her lips around it and squeezed her mouth on it. He cried out, his waist jerking spasmodically at the feel of her warm, wet mouth sucking on the knob of his penis. The pleasure was unbelievable!

She moved her head down slowly, opening her mouth as wide as it could go as he went deeper into her mouth. She could only take in close to half of its length, then she paused to catch her breath and get used to his gargantuan size. It was like nothing she had ever done before! It was so thick, it stretched her mouth to its limit. It was so long, she had only managed less than half its length and already, she was beginning to choke!

Katherine could feel his body trembling. She stroked his abdomen and thighs gently and found the muscles there corded as he tensed in anticipation.

Then slowly, she started to move her head up and down on his phallus. Soon, she had a regular rhythm going as she sucked on his massive member. Chidebem was beside himself with pleasure as his whole body was washed with the most incredible sensations. His head was thrown back, his mouth open in a continuous keening moan as his hips jerked uncontrollably.

She struggled to control his movements, not to choke on his huge rod, but she did not miss a stroke with her mouth. She could hardly believe it, but she felt his penis getting bigger in her mouth, stretching her lips even more.

Then his whole body went rigid. He cried out, a tortured sound, and threw back his head, violently shoving his hips forward. Katherine hastily pulled back her head as his penis painfully nudged her throat. She looked up at him and found the corded muscles of his throat a fascinating sight as he cried out. Then his body started to convulse as she replaced her mouth with her hands. She squeezed firmly at the large knob, the friction eased by the saliva on his phallus, and watched, enthralled, as he began to spend again. Two large sprays shot into the air over her head. Then, other less impressive ones followed as he lifted his buttocks off the chair.

His emission was almost as copious as the first time and was spattered all over the place. Even on her face and hair! The smell of it filled her nostrils and aroused her even more. As she looked at his still-hard penis, she felt a thrill run through her at the thought of that monster filling her womanhood.