Jungle Ecstasy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned back and looked at him as he was slouched on the chair, his eyes closed, his mouth slightly open, his breathing labored. She felt him trembling slightly and knew how earthshaking this experience must be for him. She knew she should give him time to recover, but her own hunger was gnawing at her sensitized nerves. She stroked his thighs restlessly, her need for release driving her.

He opened his eyes slowly and the faraway look in them thrilled her to no end. She watched his eyes slowly focus on her face and smiled.

"I want to mate with you. I want to feel your great member inside my body". Her voice was almost a whisper, the dryness in her throat a testimony to the overwhelming hunger ravaging her body.

"Mate...? What...? I don't understand..." His voice was little more than a croak, the confused frown on his face very endearing.

"You know, like the animals. Like a cock and a hen or a Billy-goat and a nanny-goat..." Her voice trailed away as he pulled back in alarm. She laughed lightly at his reaction. "Don't worry, it's alright. You'll enjoy it."

"But how...how can we do it? We're not like fowl and goats." His voice was stronger now, though he was still frowning in confusion.

He was obviously struggling to imagine them doing what he sees those animals do and was not succeeding. Katherine found his innocence quite touching.

"Don't worry about that, I'll show you how to do it. We won't do it like goats do; we'll do it like people do." She stroked his thighs and torso reassuringly, smiling at his still-frowning face. He'll learn soon enough, she thought as she rose to her feet.

She felt his eyes on her as she walked slowly to the mirror. Taking her time, she opened the rest of the buttons on her gown, down to her navel, and then pushed the gown down her arms. It hung down from her waist, held up by the flare of her hips. She lifted her hands and played with her long and thick red hair. Through the mirror, she could see him gazing intently at her as she reached with her left hand to stroke and pluck at the lush growth of hair under her right arm. She repeated the action at her left underarm, all the while looking at him through the mirror.

She lifted her breasts and squeezed them, her fingers pinching the nipples. She moaned at the self-stimulation of her heated flesh; and through the mirror, saw Chidebem sit up at the sound and sight of what she was doing.

Slowly, she pushed her dress over her hips and bent down as it went past her calves to her ankles. She stayed in this position for a moment longer than necessary, knowing the effect the sight of her hairy pudendum showing blatantly between her legs would have on him. She stood up and kicked her dress aside carelessly.

Through the mirror, she saw Chidebem sitting up now, his eyes riveted on her full, rounded buttocks. She turned slowly and faced him, fixing hungry, smoldering eyes on him as she lifted her arms to play with her hair.

He stared at her with narrowed eyes, his mouth slightly open. The lush underarm growth, the heavy rounded breasts and large turgid nipples, made more alluring by the lift of her arms, the wide hips swelling out from a slim waist, and the full bush of reddish hair at her crotch aroused him terribly. He could not have imagined that women had so much hair there. His own did not grow that much.

Katherine was delighted at his response. His penis throbbed steadily now and the slight jerks of the great phallus caused more moisture to seep out from her womanhood, dribbling onto her upper thighs. She could see that he was almost ready to overcome his apprehension, but not quite.

She reached for her pubis and stroked the thick growth of hair. She had never done anything remotely close to this before and could scarce believe that she was doing it. But she felt so wanton, so desperate for release, that she would do almost anything to overcome his apprehension. She knew that the feel of that huge penis inside her would be unforgettable. She watched him intently as her fingers slid through her pubic bush, moaning as it touched her engorged clitoris.

That hungry sound did it! Plus the sight of her touching herself so. With a deep groan, he leapt up from the chair and came at her, grabbing her arms and pushing her towards the bedchamber.

Katherine fell on the bed with a joyful cry, pulling him onto her spread body. He hesitated for a moment, unsure of what to do next, and she reached down and grabbed his phallus, impatient to feel it inside her belly. She pulled the knob to her moist nether lips and gasped at the feel of it, the alien spreading of her body to accommodate just that much of it. She decided to go more slowly, lest the monster phallus tear her apart. So she began to rub it up and down her slit, moaning, her hips jerking every time it grazed her aroused clitoris. Her moisture was really pouring out now as her hips began to wriggle on the bed.

Chidebem groaned with pleasure and she reached up and stroked his nipple. That was all he could take as he moaned deeply and shoved his hips forward in a reflex action, burying half of his massive penis inside her in one stroke.

Katherine cried out sharply as she felt his huge member bulldoze its way into her body. He stayed still for a while, afraid that he had hurt her, the sensational feel of her tight, warm and wet sheath hugging his hardness, making it near impossible for him to keep still. Then after a few moments, she began to roll her hips and stroke his buttocks. He hesitated still, so she stroked his nipples again. His hips jerked forward once more, and he was buried almost to the hilt inside her. She pressed her mouth against his throat to muffle her scream, her arms wound tightly around his neck.

She could not have imagined anything like this, even in her wildest, most erotic dreams. She was distended almost to the point of pain, feeling him throbbing inside her. But it was not pain that she felt as he eventually began to move inside her. It was ecstasy.

Instinctively he started slowly, carefully, and gradually quickened his thrusts. Soon, Katherine cried out as she convulsed with the first of several orgasms. Her whole body shook as paroxysm upon paroxysm of release rippled through her.

Chidebem hesitated again as her body shook, worried by her animal cries, the pleasurable feel of her clasping insides on his deeply buried penis making him groan. But as the spasms eased, she stroked his nipples again, whispering feverishly that she loved what he was doing to her, and that he should not stop. From then, he did not stop anymore.

The speed of his thrusts increased until he was pounding at her as he did mounds of cassava in Nana's cooking-house, striving futilely to ease the tingling sensation at the tip of his penis. Katherine fell into continuous orgasms, until she was sobbing with the uncontrollable feelings, her head moving frantically from side to side on the bed. She was trembling uncontrollably, completely overwhelmed with unbelievably intense pleasure, all her senses concentrated on the sensations ravaging her entire being.

Chidebem thrust at her relentlessly, even after spending twice inside her. The sound of their copulation filled the room. His groans, her ceaseless cries and whimpers of ecstasy, the slapping sound of their colliding groins, the squelching sound as his massive phallus rammed through her saturated vagina, filled the air.

Katherine's nails scoured his back in unconscious reflex and she bit his shoulder, still he went on, the pain an added spur to his ardor.

"Please...oh God, please... Please, oh God, please...I can't take any more. I can't...oh...ooh...ooooh..." Her voice, made hoarse by her cries, trailed away, and she started to whimper helplessly as another orgasm rippled through her. She was completely overwhelmed by this alien experience and was sure she would die of the sweet torture if he did not stop soon.

He cried out a third time from their coupling, then shoving his huge member into the deepest recesses of her womanhood, he began to spend. The feel of his warm semen washing her overheated insides once again triggered off yet another intense orgasm. Katherine threw back her head and screamed, the muscles sticking out at her throat. Her body convulsed wildly on the bed, as his monster phallus impaled her. Then they both lay still, Chidebem on top of her. Her arms were wrapped around him, wanting his weight on her as they struggled to recover from their astonishing experience. She was whimpering softly, light tremors of after-shock going through her, as she felt his softening penis jerk weakly inside her.

After what seemed like an eternity, she loosened her arms around him and he lay beside her on the bed. She wrapped her right arm and leg around him, loving the feel of their sweat-slicked bodies rubbing together.

Soon, they were asleep, as the sun disappeared completely from the African sky.