Jungle Girls Ch. 01

Story Info
A discovery deep in the jungle.
963 words
3.69
32.4k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/11/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyDaisy
LadyDaisy
157 Followers

Greetings everyone,

First of all, do not worry- the adventures of Jane, Lucy, and Charlie shall continue- at the moment, I am writing them in private and they shall return soon. Today, we will begin a shorter story based around a concept that may not exactly be new but I have enriched it according to this site. I hope you will like it. Even if you don't, be sure to like and comment! I always love receiving feedback!

-LadyDaisy

*****

Jungle Girls

Chapter 1: Welcome to the Jungle

The jungle was hot and muggy. For Dr. John Henderson, however, this was a welcome change. He and his fellow zoologists were out of the Boston winter and in a nice climate.

The new animals Dr. John and his co-workers were searching for, never before recorded or photographed, were today very elusive, which he supposed was why they up until now had not been seen.

"Hold on there John, I think I saw something." his friend Matt said.

Whatever it was, it was gone in a flash.

"Shush for a second, all of you," the leader of the group, Steve said to his four colleagues.

Everyone suddenly heard a loud call, like a warrior cry. It was clearly a woman's voice.

"What the hell was that?" said Matt out loud.

"Well, it sounded like some sort of warrior call. I don't see how it could be possible though. Not even the most remote tribe lives out here, or so I'm told at least..." John told the group.

Steve noted this. "Huh, maybe it was just an animal. Let's keep on moving, everybody..."

Suddenly, everybody saw a quick glimpse of something- for some, a bit of red hair, for others, a bare butt cheek. In a second, it was gone, disappeared back into the jungle.

"Okay, something or someone is definitely here with us. What should we do?" said another member of the group, Dan.

"I think someone should go in there and the rest of us should stay back. What about you, John?" Steve offered.

"Me alone? What if they're hostile? The only defense you've given me is a pocketknife!"

"Now, now, John. I'm sure nothing out here can hurt you too bad... Anyway, we'll all still be here when you come back, which won't be long. It's probably nothing."

"Well, alright, then..." John took out his wimpy pocketknife and continued on in the jungle.

After about a minute, John came across something rather odd. It was a group of women, about thirty or thirty-five. They were a very diverse bunch, except for the fact that they were all very well-built. Were they grownup feral children? John instantly thought of characters such as Tarzan or Mowgli, except they always had a loincloth or something of the sort on. All of these women, however, were completely and utterly nude. As any sexually inclined heterosexual male would, John felt himself getting an erection.

He kept totally quiet, though, careful not to make any sound. He was glad he did, because he saw them bringing, yes, one of the animals they were looking for to a space in the jungle. The beautiful redhead he had just seen had apparently caught it. And then, John saw them begin what was apparently some sort of ritual. One woman suddenly snuggled up to another woman. Another pair did the same, except the women started fingering each other. The redhead cut open the animal. He saw another woman licking her partner's pussy. It went on for a while like this, with the redhead cutting and slicing the animal so it was ready for consumption, and at the same time every other woman was involved in a Sapphic act. John found this all quite arousing, but he was at work, so he had to keep humble.

Unfortunately, John heard a tree go down in his direction, making a loud noise. The women looked and saw him and his pulsating erection. He wasn't a good runner, so he stood just there, hoping they wouldn't do anything too serious.

The redhead washed her bloody hands off in a stream and walked towards John. Searching for the cause of the strange bulge in his pants, she pulled them down and saw the the large thing. The other women made sounds of confusion and excitement. John closed his eyes and hoped she wouldn't bite his dick off. She did no such thing.

She moved her open mouth to John's cock and closed her lips around it. He looked down and stayed completely still and allowed her to do it. The redhead started sucking. John had had a few blowjobs in his time, but he had to admit, for someone who had apparently never done anything with a man, she was doing quite well. The other women appeared to be cheering her on. With all the nude lesbianism he had seen that day, arousal was no challenge. He closed his eyes and let go. The redhead squealed as he unloaded into her awaiting mouth. She pulled out of his dick and gargled his cum in her mouth for a bit. She then swallowed, making an "Mmmmmm" sound.

The redhead then seemed to forget John was there and turned her head away. She began talking to her friends in a language they had obviously formed on their own. John hoped she was complimenting him. The women went on eating their meal as if nothing had happened.

With everyone ignoring him, John pulled his pants back up and walked back to where his company had left him. No one was there- in the back of his head, he'd kind of expected it. He then started walking back to the camp. He'd have a lot to tell his colleagues, no doubt...

LadyDaisy
LadyDaisy
157 Followers