Jungle Heat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lukas was in heaven. Lying on top of a very attractive and nearly naked drow, her moaning and whispering in that angelic language. Than it hit him, or she hit him. Lukas rolled off of her and began frantically apologizing.

"I was unconscious, swept up on the shore like we are. Your top was already off, I didn't do any thing." He began to babble like a grade school student caught cocking a fell on a classmate. Well, in a way he was. "You were moaning and I thought that you might, well, uh, please don't kill me."

Illia's head was spinning. What in the nine hells was that human babbling about? She tried to stand. Her legs buckled and she almost fell, but Lukas deftly caught her around the waist and managed to support her.

"Off me human. Now." Illia said glaring daggers at the Outlander.

"Sorry, sorry."

Illia took a survey of their situation. She was missing her breast bindings and one of her shin plates, but thankfully her war chain was still strapped to her belt. Her golden scorpion had miraculously remained on as well. As to where they were, only the gods knew. Illia and Yurel had journey far from their territories and she only knew the area of their ambush.

"Outlander," Illia began, nudging the human with her foot to catch his attention. "do you know where we are?"

"In a jungle? I do have a name you know." Lukas spat back, sick of the way the drow as treating him.

"And I have a war chain. So answer my question and than I will call you whatever you want." Illia's patience with the human was running thin, he was lucky that he looked handsome enough and was interesting enough not to immediately kill. But looks can only take one so far...

"Well," Damn, she does still have that bloody chain. "no, I do not know where we are. And by the way, my name is Lukas"

"Illia, charmed. Now, we will need to rest for at least few days to recover our strength and gather supplies. I for one am starving." She said whirling around to stare down at the human.

"Well, I could go out and forage for some berries or something." Lukas said trying not to stare at the dark elf's bobbing breasts. Illia chuckled, her soft voice ringing like music. "What? They taught me survival skills in the military."

"So your going to just wonder off into the jungle and look for berries that might not even be there, while avoiding the predators that have shredded your Imperial soldiers for decades, all without a weapon?"

Damn, she had a point.

"Well, what do you want me to do?" Lukas asked, looking around for inspiration.

"Gather firewood." Illia ordered. Lukas grumbled, but he did as he was told looking around the small clearing for drift wood or loose twigs. While he did this, Illia began to unlace her sandals and pull of the remnants of her leather armor. Lukas peered over just in time to see her pull her skirt down her slender legs, giving him a perfect view of her well formed rear. Illia cocked her head towards the stunned human. Lukas averted his eyes and tried to hide the growing hardness in his pants.

"Um, Illia," Lukas began. "What are you doing?"

"Stripping my garments off."

"Well, that's a given, but why?"

"So I can dry them human. I suggest you do the same. There are few things worse than wet leathers." Illia answered before turning around. She faced Lukas, naked save the golden scorpion hanging between her firm breasts. Lukas stared. His eyes raked in the feast before him. Partially clothed she was erotic, fully nude, she was absolutely divine. Her slender ankles led up to firm calves, which connected to inviting thighs and a bare pubic mound. The Imperial stared at Illia's crotch, longing to delve his tongue into its depths. Her slender waist and firm stomach glistened in the morning light her breasts seemed to call to him, inviting him to suck, tease, and worship them. Her swan like neck leads up to plush lips and piercing violet eyes.

"Enjoying the show?" Illia then eyed the bulge in his trousers. "It would appear you are. Well, while you deal with the wood. I will go find us food." With that, Illia turns and walks into the water, pausing to grab the chain, giving Lukas another fabulous view, before continuing on.

Gods and demons! Lukas shook his head and went back to collecting driftwood trying to keep his mind away from lust filled thoughts involving Illia. The drow was teasing him and she was doing a damn good job of it to! The way her swayed as she walked, the confident posture, and those breasts! Why the things he'd do to her if she would only let him, wait, not thinking wasn't working. He grunted in frustration. Lust was beginning to overwhelm him. Damn her! Lukas dropped the pile of wood he'd gathered and began looking for some way to start a fire.

Illia had enjoyed teasing the human far too much. She reveled in the way his eyes longed for her touch, how his thick length strained against the confining fabric of is trousers. Illia was fairly impressed at his size, she'd never lain with a human, but he was as large as the biggest drow. She looked forward to seeing if he was worth keeping around. The drow focused her thoughts on the matter at hand, catching fish. Treading water she peered through the clear stream. The dark form of a fish darted past her leg, Illia lashed out with her fist, barely missing the scaly creature. She sank under water and tried again.

After a half hours work Lukas had managed to start a small fire through a mixture of sheer luck and incessant cursing and Illia had yet to produce any food. Giving up the drow walked up the shore towards Lukas.

"No luck."

"What do you mean?" Lukas began; his voice quenched itself as he caught sight of the glistening drow. Illia cocked an eyebrow and Lukas realized he was staring. "We might have better fuck, luck! We might have better luck if we try again at night."

Illia enjoyed the way the human stared at her. She loved the way his eyes roamed her body and the way his wet trousers tented every time he caught sight of her. Well, she thought, might as well see if he's any fun. Illia walked over to where he was sitting and stood over him.

"Your trousers," The drow began pointing towards the bulge.

"Wha-? Oh um, sorry, you know how it is, I mean, not implying that you have a-, obviously you don't, but, oh, um" Lukas stuttered out. It's a trap! Run Lukas, it's a trap!

"They're soaked." She replied, enjoying his embarrassment. "You should really take them off so they can dry."

"Um, ok I guess." Lukas bent forward and began tugging off his soaked boots. After that he went to pull off his shirt.

"Let me help with that." Illia ordered. She dropped to her knees over Lukas's lap and placed her legs on either side of him allowing the drow to grind her bare crotch over Lukas's straining "Just let, me get into a comfortable position, ooh you seem happy." Illia rocked her hips and tried to reach over Lukas's shoulders to grab the ends of his shirt, she only succeed in driving her breasts into the stunned humans face, her real intention of course. "Damn this sure is a tight fit, even though it's so wet!"

Lukas couldn't believe what was happening to him. The woman who only hours ago proclaimed him he slave was now naked and on top of him, grinding her perfect breasts into his face. Maybe this jungle wasn't so bad after all...

"Now pet were going to play at bit of game," Illia cooed into the man's ear as she wrapped her slender arms around his head, "games are fun aren't they? Here are the rules, use any means at your disposal to get me off five times before you cum. You do that I will buy you when we reach my village, don't do that and, well I'm sure we could always use another miner. Are you Ready to play, Outlander?" Illia's insides were burning. A slow fire was burning itself into an inferno in her loins, she felt herself begging to moisten and her nipples pointed so hard they ached.

"Do I really have a choice?" Lukas whispered slowly losing control of his body. His throbbing member ached against his breeches, his blood began to flow more and more rapidly and he was trembling in anticipation.

"Do you really want a choice? Now, I am going to get off you and lay down by the fire. You do what you want." Illia un-straddled Lukas, stood up and walked over to the fire. She lay down on her back, feet facing the human and bent her arm back to support her head so she could eye her prey.

Lukas sat stunned. He was still in shock and couldn't believe that this was happening to him. What should he do? What could he do? Fuck her? Walk over and rut with her like a wild beast? No, he'd barely bring her off before he came. Think Lukas, think. Then an idea came to him. An old drinking buddy of his back in the Empire was a half-elf (close enough). He explained to Lukas in vivid detail how he would make love to elven women back in his homeland. Lukas could almost hear his slurred voice now.

"Remember Old Buddy. Elven women aren't like human women, *hic*, they a wee bit more sensitive so don't go diving in dick in your hands. They're built like a human, but they're a wee bit more sensetive"

"You already said that." Lukas would say.

"Shut up! Who's fucked an elf here? Hmm? That's what I thought. Anyways, remember there hands, there feet, the ears. Those are the three most sensitive areas, oh and the nipples! A good elven woman loves having her nipples *hic*, course so do humans. And the cunt! Elves taste like a fine wine mixed with honey! And are tight as a bottle neck too! Sensitive as hell, so don't go diving in with your dick in your hands. Now go get the barmaid over here so I can show here a bit of loving, Markus style." Lukas would have to thank that alcoholic if he ever saw him again.

"Lukas." Illia called out. "The fire isn't the only heat I need!"

Oh hells.

Lukas stood up and stripped his shirt off and began to run over to the lounging beauty before he realized his pants were still on. He almost fell into the fire trying to get his pants off, but soon was able to pull the breeches off.

"My, my." Illia cooed as she drank in the nude human. Lukas was attractive, tall and strong. Well defined muscles and not an ounce of fat, almost like a drow. Her gaze lowered till she took in the length of him. He was much larger than any drow she had laid with, long and thick. His testicles hung low and were large, like small rocks. She licked her lips in anticipation.

Lukas closed the gap between them as fast as he could, practically falling on Illia. He steadied himself and looked into her lust crazed eyes. Reaching around her shoulders he rolled her up ontop of him, her bare crotch pinning his shaft to his stomach. Reaching out he grabbed onto her left arm and slowly, delicately, kissed her finger tips. Lightly running his tongue across each finger and pausing to suck on her middle digit.

Illia shuddered. She expected the human to just thrust into her like an animal, but he was taking his time, he was teasing her! Paying her back for the torment she reined upon him. This human just got a little more interesting.

Lukas kissed and licked his way up her forearm and onto her bicep, pausing the trace every line of muscle with his tongue. He reached her shoulder and playfully nipped at her collar bone before assaulting her slender neck with his tongue and mouth. Licking across her throat he was about to passionately kiss her, but no, that's what she would expect. He dove south, pausing slightly to nip at her breast, and continued on down. Rolling her onto her back he continued dowm. Reaching her gleaming sex as moisture started to flow he reluctantly continued on downwards. He nipped and licked at her thighs and managed to avoid being trapped when Illia closed her legs. He kissed his way down more, worshipping her calves until he reached her ankle. He traced the ball of her ankle with his tongue and kissed the heel of her foot.

By the gods this human was torturing her! Illia began to breathe more heavily as the human toyed with her body. She tossed her head back sending drips of water flailing as he let loose a low purr. Illia looked down as Lukas kissed her heel, holding her calf in strong hands; no one has done this in a while! The drow stared at him with passion burning in her eyes.

Lukas massaged the drow's firm calf as he kissed his way up her foot. He'd never done this before, but by the sounds that Illia was making, she enjoyed it. He licked his way up the length of her foot and than wrapped his tongue around her big toe, sucking hard. Illia moaned in reply and her glistening breasts heaved as her breathing increased in tempo. Playing with her toe for a few moments more, Lukas rolled his tongue across the pad and then over the top. He nipped at the pad, earning a gasp from Illia before continuing on to the next toe, doing the same, relishing the taste of her flesh.

Illia groaned out in pleasure as Lukas continued his ministrations on her foot. She moved her left foot over and stroked the side of his face. Lukas got the hint and paused slightly to run his tongue over the bottom of her foot one more time before switching to the next one and repeating his earlier actions only moving much more slowly..

"Gods and demons Lukas. You know how to please a woman!" Illia groaned out between gasps and moans.

Lukas smiled to himself and began to suck and lick her toes again. The drow moaned and gasped and cried out in pleasure. She shuddered for a moment and than laid back. Lukas looked up to see a look of coital bliss upon her face. Her sex leaked a trail of fluid down her leg. Damn, he thought to himself, she came from me licking her feet; maybe this will be easier than I anticipated. He moved his way up to her steaming sex and began to plant light kisses around her depth. Lukas's tongue traced its way up one side of her swollen lips before going down the other. With both his strong hands he reached under Illia and began to massage the firm, obsidian globes of her rear. His tongue began to lap up the fluids trickling down her thigh and he followed the trail up to her sex.

Heaven! Pure heaven! Lukas would definitely be one of Illia's best lovers if he kept up this pace. She watched him through half closed eyes lick up the fluids of her earlier orgasm. He paused and looked her right in the eye and smiled before darting his tongue deep into her cavern. She groaned out as he brought one hand to spread her flaming hot lips and lapped his tongue across exposed flesh. His tongue continued to explore every inch of Illia and Lukas soon discovered the hard bud of her womanhood. He licked and sucked at the engorged organ slowly bringing Illia to another peak. The drow panted now in a mixture of complete arousal and the warm tropical air, sweat streamed down her naked body and her head whipped back forth emitting groans and moans of pure ecstasy. Bits of musical speech spewed from her lips as she cried out in her native tongue. Illia's body writhed in pleasure and Lukas was rewarded with a new gush of sticky, sweet juice that coated his face. Two.

Oh yes, Illia thought, I will be keeping this one. Between panting breaths she spoke "Lukas," A shudder tore through her gleaming body as the Kain continued to lap at her glistening sex. "Lukas, let me return the favor." She twisted and positioned her body till her head was in front of his throbbing member, so erect the head was beginning to turn purple. Lukas continued to plant kisses around her thighs and depths creating a longing in Illia to give what pleasure she was receiving.

The drow cradled his heavy balls in one lithe hand and ran her other one up and down his impressive length. So hot, she thought, so big and so hot! Her pink tongue darted out between moist lip and she gently lapped at the head, tasting the precum slowly oozing out. Slowly she traced every bit of his head with her tongue before wrapping her lips around the tip. She lightly sucked while simultaneously licking around the hole. Illia's ministrations brought muffled grunts and groans from Lukas, but she also yelped out in a mixture of surprise and pleasure as he brought both hands down on her rear in a hearty slap, a not so subtle way of letting her know he approved. Illia traced the bulging vein up and down the length of his manhood to the base before wrapping her lips around the side and kissing and nibbling her way back up.

Lukas redoubled his efforts on Illia's sex, trying to complete his goal. At the drow's skilled tongue, he would not last long. For several minutes they lay, heads in between each others thighs, cursing and moaning in their native languages. The erotic blend of ivory on obsidian was a sight to behold. In her highly sensitive state, Illia soon quaked as Lukas brought her to another orgasmic bliss. Neither knew how, but suddenly Lukas was on top of her, guiding his burning member into her steaming tunnel. The pair groaned simultaneously as Lukas spread Illia's tight lips. He braced his arms on either side of the lust crazed drow and began thrusting in earnest, fighting to control himself while at the same time sate his desire. Illia, though, was not helping. She wrapped around Lukas's neck and smashed her breasts against his chest. She alternated from whispering sweet nothings in drow into his ear and crying out in ecstasy. As the human continued to thrust as she wrapped her legs around him and dug her heels into his muscular haunches goading him in deeper and faster. Her hands roamed his back; Lukas could feel her nails digging into his back as passion overwhelmed her, drawing blood, but Lukas could care less. Their frenzied coupling continued on, increasing in tempo. Wet slaps of skin on skin mixed with moans and cries created an erotic chorus that filled the tropical air. Sweat rolled off their bodies traveling down and mixed with the juices of their coupling at their thighs. Suddenly, Illia wrapped her arms around Lukas's head and thrust her lips onto his. She stabbed her tongue into his surprised mouth longing for him to return the gesture.

A thought pushed in the corner of his mind, another tip spoken to him by his alcoholic half-elf friend. "Remember Lukas ol'boy, elves aren't like you and me, if I kissed you right now, would you think anything more of our relationship?" seeing Lukas's confused look he added. "Don't answer that When an elf kisses you, you know you made it big time, either she really loves you, or you gave her the best fuck of her life. Or most of the time, a mixture of both."

Focusing on the matter at hand, Lukas returned the kiss. Their tongues darted and dueled in each others mouths, exploring with the same vigor as they explored each others loins. They kissed and coupled for what seemed like an eternity, a blissful time which Illia prayed would never end and Lukas wished his stamina would allow her unsaid prayer to be answered. A final surge of hot fluid entrapped Lukas's member and he finally lost control. With a final grunt and he thrust forward and expelled a jet of semen into her body. Her loins tightened as she tried to milk as much seed from his as possible. His arms gave way and he fell onto her heaving form, but their mouths never ceased their furious kiss. There they sat, Lukas still inside her and Illia's legs still wrapped around him. They sat and kissed, relishing the serene calm both felt, as if some great barrier between the two had finally been taken down. What had started out as a simple game had become something more. Their kissing never tempered, both trying to prolong the coital bliss they felt.

After several minutes, Illia finally broke the kiss; Lukas began to protest but was soon silenced as she ran her tongue across his cheek, cleaning him of sweat and her own sticky juice. Lukas brought one tired hand up and lightly stroked one of the drow's pointed ears. Illia whispered words of endearment into the human's ears in her musical language, Lukas replied with words of his own, not understanding what she said, but knowing what she meant. Slowly, the couple drifted into sleep, limbs still entwined.

12