Jungle Jane Ch. 02

Story Info
Couple plus one's fun continues the next morning.
939 words
4.14
48.4k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 10/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...We all slept soundly. I was amazingly tired from all of the carnal festivities of the previous evening. My wife kissed me softly. We made out as Chris soundly slept. My morning boner poked through the hole of my boxers, and my wife noticed and smiled. She placed her lovely hand around my shaft and we made out...

I wanted so badly to jump Sunita. Never before had she looked so utterly beautiful. Her disheveled hair and the sheen of sweat on her brown skin made her more radiant than she had ever been.

Chris started to wake up. His cock pointed like a flagpole towards the heavens. It looked even more swollen than the previous evening. More menacing. As my wife placed her lips around my cock, Chris stuck his finger in my wifes anus and started groping her..."Ooohhhhh God...here we go again...honey, I don't know when we'll be seeing your friend again. Let me attend to his needs..."

I was pissed, but at the same time incredibly excited. Sunita had this odor, this aura of sexuality that I could not get enough of. It was utterly overpowering.

She immediately grabbed Chris cock and spit on the head and jacked him off. Then she started tonguing his long pole as he twirled my wife's hair. I had never seen him more blissful, more peaceful.

"My God Chris, how could your fiancee' have dumped you?..this cock...this beautiful big cock...I love this thing...I could lick it clean off..."

"It's all yours honey." my friend replied.

My wife started licking the sides of Chris' pole of skin. she would start at the top, then lick all the way to the base, and then lick his balls, then work her way back up. Chris moaned lightly.

Then he roughly got up and threw my wife on her back. Sunita wrapped her legs around his waist, and she had this scared look on her face, but she couldn't move. God she was so sexy at this moment. So innocent...

Chris rubbed his huge swollen head at the entrance of my wife's treasure and slipped in half his cock and then he plunged his entire ten inches into Sunita's stretched pussy. He was as hard as a rock. He fucked Sunita with a vengeance. His ribbed pole invaded my wife's pussy and turned her inside out on each outstroke. Her cunt sucked Chris' cock back each time he withdrew. I could tell she was close to exploding into a violent orgasm.

By this time I shot a huge creamy strand onto my wife's stomach. My wife looked at me to intervene, but I couldn't. I didn't want to...

Chris got really rough. The headboard was whacking against the wall. He was going for gold. I was afraid the neighbors might call the cops.

Then there was screaming.

"...Sunita! Oh God Sunniittta..."

"Keep going baby! Keep stabbing my pussy with that hot tool! Oooohhhh...."

"Oh fu**! I can feel it baby. I can feel it. This is gonna be huge! Oh God here it comes...OOOHHHHH!"

My wife wailed, and then it was like a "pop". My wife started flailing under the weight of Chris' muscular body. She turned plum red. She moved involuntarily. Her eyes popped out of their sockets...

They both came together---Chris pulled out of my wife and his engorged red one-eyed monster shot stream after stream after sticky strand of gooey cum all over my wife's stomach and brown boobs. It was like he was topping his dessert (my wife) with his cum.

Suntita gingerly cleaned Chris' cock with her tongue.

They fell asleep in each others' arms.

I decided to go out for a walk.

While I was at the elevator, I met a girl I knew from work. I always had the hots for her and she knew it. It was mutual. She was this hot little latino girl named Liza. She was wearing these really tight denim shorts - so tight they were riding up her crack. I started to get hard...

"Hey Liza, I didn't know you were moving in?"

"Yeah. I could use some help. Do you have a moment?"

She winked at me and gave me a luscious smile.

I smiled back...

I told her that I just needed to get something, and that I'd meet her at her place.

When I got back to our place, my wife was awake again---she was sucking Chris off once again!

Once again his cock grew to its full ten inches. He roughly grabbed Sunita and he sat on our couch. He ordered her to straddle his cock.

"Get on my cock bitch. Now."

Sunita obeyed and within seconds she was sliding down his ten inch skin-pole. He fucked her with fury and with anger. It looked painful. I was getting horny as hell. I grabbed Sunta by the hair and yanked her off his cock.

Then I roughly picked her up and threw her on the bed. My cock was hard as a rock. I then got behind my wife and pounded her pussy to oblivion. I stuck my finger in her anus and proceeded to fu** the hell out of Sunita. She couldn't believe how rough I was doing her. She had never seen my rage and here she was on the receiving end of pure sexual rage.

I ravaged Sunita's pussy like I never had before. Her butt cheeks were bouncing like jello as I pounded her relentlessly. I started tweaking her nipples. After a few minutes, I shot a huge wad of cum inside my wife, and then I left our place to meet Liza.