Jungle Justice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelechi saw the truth in the stricken expression on Olubayo's face, and turned to Ekene. "Does the storyteller speak truly? Why did you not speak up?" he added when Ekene nodded.

"I did not dare. He vowed to kill me and harm Onome. My life means nothing, because without her it is worth nothing, but I would not see her harmed."

Kelechi snatched the robe and wrapped it around Ekene's shoulders, and his face was like thunder as he barked out a command. Immediately Olubayo found his arms being bound to his sides. "Your cowardice and deceit bring shame to our village and to our tribe!" the Chieftain raged. "You have stolen another man's kill, and you have stolen and defiled another man's woman! No longer are you the son of Kelechi! I take away your name, and no more will it be heard in our village or our tribe. You will be driven from this place, never to return, and wherever you go you will be greeted with spears."

As his tirade ended he turned back to face Ekene, and addressing the women he ordered. "Summon the maidens so that this true hunter may choose a wife."

Ekene shook his head and moved beside Onome, taking her hand. "I have chosen."

"Onome has been used by one who had no right. She is not pure. " The Chieftain reminded him.

"That was not of her choosing, but she is of my choosing." he replied stubbornly, adding. "If I am of her choosing." Her joyous smile was enough to make Kelechi nod assent.

During this exchange the village elders had been muttering among themselves, and now one spoke up. "You must do what must be done, my Chief."

Kelechi turned. "I cannot. He is no longer my son, but he is of my loins. I cannot do what must be done." He held out his hands beseechingly. "Do not ask me to do this thing."

"You must." the old man insisted. "You must show yourself to be a strong and just leader, or our village and the name of Kelechi will be scorned by all."

Knowing the truth did not make it any easier, and there were tears in Kelechi's eyes as he picked up a blazing brand from the cook fire. Face twisted in an agony far worse than any physical pain, he approached his now nameless former son. "By this will you be forever known as coward" he announced, drawing the flaming tip across the terrified youth's forehead. "By this," he continued relentlessly, "all will know you as false." He jabbed the brand against the screaming lips, before letting it fall to the dust at his feet. "Cast him out." he said wearily.

Before he could be obeyed, the slight figure of the woman who had been betrayed by her lover many years ago, and had since been used and abused almost to the point of insanity, stepped forward and ripped off the sobbing youth's loincloth. "By this will you be known as a despoiler of women!" she screeched, and under the horrified gaze of the onlookers, she snatched up the discarded brand and thrust it savagely against his scrotum. He let out an ear piercing scream, which was cut short as his testicles boiled and he fell unconscious.

The sun was long past its highest when he was jolted back to consciousness. His arms were still bound to his sides, and through his pain he realised that he was being carried on a crudely made litter. The searing heat of the sun emphasised his burns, and it was slowly sinking in that being expelled from the village was in effect a death sentence. Too late he was realising that simply being the son and heir of the Chieftain did not give him a free passage through life. In his arrogance he had deemed it beneath him to learn even the basic skills needed to survive. Now he was filled with regret, because even if he had a weapon, the excruciating pain in his seared testicles would hinder any attempts at chasing down even the slowest game. Not that his ruined mouth would permit him to eat for several days.

Painfully he turned his head and looked at the four hunters who were carrying him. Hatred filled him when he Realised that one of those beside his head was Ekene, and that he was wearing the leopard skin around his shoulders. The hatred turned to sudden rage, and screaming profanities, he began to struggle against his bonds, causing the litter to rock. Immediately Ekene began to lower his corner to the ground, prompting his fellow bearers to follow suit. Already resentful at having to carry the outcast for miles in the heat of day, one of the hunters took exception to the curses, and lashed out contemptuously with his foot, splitting open the partially healed wounds in the immobilised youth's calf and causing the blood to flow freely.

The hysterical cackle of a hyena reached the group, and although it was some distance away, they exchanged nervous glances. The savage dog like predators seldom hunted alone, and only a fool did not fear their bone crushing jaws.

"We must leave this place now," the man who had delivered the kick insisted. "before the wind carries the scent of blood."

Two of his companions hastily voiced their agreement and turned to go, but much as he hated his former adversary, Ekene was not without compassion. He drew his knife with the intention of cutting the bonds, so that he who was once Olubayo would at least have a chance of defending himself against predators, but was met with a defiant glare.

"So, you would slay a helpless man?" The ruined mouth made the words barely intelligible. "Before you strike know you how I enjoyed your woman, and how I made her cry out with pain."

Ekene shook his head and smiled grimly. "Not so. That was an ubulawu dream. It was I who made Onome a woman." He twisted the cloak around to show the virginal blood stains, and held up three fingers. "Look here. I took her this many times on this very cloak while you were dreaming. And her cries were of joy, not pain." Seeing the doubt reflected in his enemy's eyes, he couldn't resist pressing the matter. He told how he and Onome had watched the dreamer ejaculate on to his belly, and in greater detail described how she had clung rapturously as he took her virginity, before he delivered his seed deep inside her vagina. The doubt turned to abject defeat when he heard how Onome had squatted over him and dripped Ekene's blood tinged semen into his open mouth.

Finally satisfied, Ekene slashed at the bonds, not caring that his knife bit too deep and opened up fresh wounds. Without a backward glance, he set of in pursuit of his companions, trying to ignore the fact that the memory and his intimate description of his night with Onome had caused his loins to stir. The cries of the hyena were coming closer, and had been not only answered by others of its species, but had been joined by the yelping barks of jackals, so Ekene lengthened his stride in his haste to catch up. Not even the danger posed by the predators seemed to lessen his erection, but fortunately, by the time he had rejoined the group, although not entirely flaccid it was not quite so uncomfortable.

During the trek back to the village was no discussion about what had happened. Survival was too much of a struggle in the severe African environment to carry passengers and parasites, so any who betrayed the trust of his fellows also threatened the safety, stability and security of the whole village. Retribution was by necessity as harsh and ruthlessly unforgiving as the land.

Darkness was closing in as they approached the village, and Ekene focused his thoughts on the moist warmth of Onome's loins and the resilient firmness of her breasts. His erection was straining at his loincloth when he entered their hut to find her naked and waiting. The air was redolent with the scent of her arousal, and dropping his single garment he moved between her welcoming thighs. She accepted her rightful husbands thrusts with joy, and their coupling was all the sweeter than the first time, as their loins joined and he gave her his seed without guilt or fear of discovery.