Jungle Maden

Story Info
A space explore lays a claim to a World's Virgin.
2.1k words
4.14
14.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cutup
cutup
11 Followers

Tela ran away from her home in the village and made her new home in the top of the trees, she could see for hundreds of kilometers into the forest and could even see her old home village. Languidly she stretched greeting the morning sun, her powerful body flexing. Her glance encompassed much of the only home that she had ever known. Smiling Tela watched her friends the creatures of the jungle scurrying here and there, gathering fruit, making their first morning kill, or simply playing with the uninhibited joy of wild things.

Three cycles ago she had practically killed the largest Awagh in the herd while teaching her brother hunt. She was becoming a true hunter but she was also a woman in the tribe and so her place as a hunter would soon be limited. The fun and games of youth was the furthest thing from her mind she didn't want to marry anyone in the village.

It was a hot and sultry day, as she reclined comfortably in her tree house. In open mouthed amazement she watched the strange thing whirl by her and off into the jungle followed by a loud crashing noise from deep within the forest beyond her sight. The craft that fell from the sky was not Qualurian in origin. She made her mind up would and would find this strange crafts maker. "Perhaps it needs my help, and shall help them." She told herself grabbing the heavy vines that hung from the trees and made her way to the ground and off to rescue the craft's pilot. It wasn't hard to find the strange thing.

All she had to do was to follow the smoke, as it rose above the forest floor. With breathtaking quickness, she got on all fours and rushed to save at the downed crafts maker. The thought of an alien was exciting to her. She didn't need to run far or for long the craft's crash site wasn't even a cycle's distance in walking time from her new home.

Tela circled the alien aircraft; she scratched her head in bewilderment. "What kind of a flying machine is this? It has no engines and these attachments could only slow the craft down not act as control surfaces. It must be an escape pod to have simply descended on a one way trip." She thought. Gingerly she poked her finger out to touch the gray surface. Quickly she drew back in surprise at the metal surface wasn't hot as if it hadn't entered an atmosphere. It felt cool to the touch. Certainly it was harder and more advanced than anything the confused cats on Sirius Prime could make.

This was no time to be ginger or delicate she looked for a hatch and found one. She quickly went to opening the hatch. After inserting her hand carefully into the opening, she pulled the hatch away from the hull. When she stepped inside she was surprised by the abundance of light, she was amazed at the strange surroundings. Nothing seemed familiar; the craft was smaller than expected. She had to step outside and then change into her smaller unnatural form just to fit inside. She worried her family would eventually come looking for this craft so she had to hurry before they saw her in her unnatural form.

Her eyes saw only strange straight and sharp angles. Tela was taken completely aback, when she saw a creature sitting with its back to her. The alien looked similar to Jungle Qualurian, but it smelled different. It smelled like a man from her village only the scent was stronger practically overpowering her senses. She felt flustered and aroused but stay focused. Looking into the face of the creature, her heart skipped a beat when she realized that it could somehow be akin to her. She felt unaccountably excited. Feeling terribly constricted in the unusual structure, she felt a need to get the creature out into the open as soon as possible. She cut the belts away with her claws and quickly she carried it away from the object.

Tela ran for away in the direction of a river to throw off the creatures scent and hers as well. After crossing to rivers she stopped. Laying the creature on the grass near the river she finished cutting away additional fastenings from its body.

Although it was breathing evenly, its eyes remained closed. Now in the light of day, she examined the strange creature with deliberate thoroughness. Hair on its face she thought, but nothing close to a cub. Like her, its face was flat, unlike her there was no tail, never before had she seen creatures with no tail. Like her, there were no brow ridges above its eyes, and finally the smell greater than what she knew from any of her people's males.

She took deep whiff of the creature in, "This is getting interesting!" Tela said moving to the creature's hands manipulating them to see if it had claws. "No claws that retract maybe it was tortured, no there is no damage from torture." Tela thought glancing down to observe the rest of the creature; she was puzzled by its clothes. Never had she seen a creature that covered itself in this way.

Carefully, so as not to damage the creature, she cut apart the top covering. As it ripped completely apart she gasped in astonishment. "Yes, it is very much like me but where are the breasts it has nipples? What is this thin fur?" She thought after removing its top covering from its body. She grabbed hold of a piece of material that was harder than the rest of its covering much like her own belt. It encircled the body of the creature at its center, and kept its bottom fastening's up. With a quick bite, she cut it effortlessly away, and started to remove the strange coverings from its lower segment. There was a final piece of clothing that she quickly pulled off. First, came the penis followed by the testicles those were expected. What was surprising was its size; it was so much longer than anything she'd seen on her village's men.

Completing her task of striping the alien male, she stepped back to examine its entirety for the first time. She changed back into her natural form as one less thing to worry about if she was found and decided to enjoy her find.

At one and the same time, it was like her, and unlike her. As for the strange looking penis between its leg limbs, she had not the foggiest idea of what could be the reason it lacked spines to cause ovulation, and to stay in place during procreation.

Still she found the overall smell and the tough texture of the alien extremely pleasant, and a feeling of warmth permeated her entire being. Tenderly she placed her hands around the shaft and pulled the skin back and slowly it grew with each stoke. Tela decided to taste the source of the smell with a sigh, and then a moan. She enjoyed the taste and kept licking she then lapped up the precum that slowly oozed out. After a few moments she was shocked to have a burst of semen hit the back of her throat, and stepped back. "That was awesome! It was salty and bitter sure, but delicious none the less." She shouted licking her lips, before deciding to try and get more out of the alien.

Wesley Millburn, explorer and first contact expert, awoke with a monumental headache. "Oh shit" he complained touching his hand to his forehead, and squinting his sore eyes. Breathing deeply of the hot moist jungle air, a frightening scene flashed through his mind. His ship had a bad reaction to a solar flare, and he had to make his way "What the hell happened to the escape pod?" he thought if he didn't have its survival gear and distress beacon he would be trapped,

It was almost too painful to think about crashing into the jungle floor, the descent only broken by a few reverse thrusters "Oh shit" he said pushing himself up on to his elbow.

Sitting in front of him with large hungry teeth he saw the thing that must have taken him from his escape pod. "What the fuck!" he exclaimed fearing he was about to be eaten. His eyes moved upward towards his thighs. "Where the hell, are my clothes?" he asked himself.

A large panther like creature rose above him with its mouth opened wide licking its lips. It was a female as the breasts identified its gender to the best of his knowledge. She hadn't noticed he woke so instead of attacking he simply moved his legs and kicked her back. Slowly and painfully he leaned back, placing the palms of his hands behind him. Stretching his bruised body, slowly he sat up.

"So the mating challenge begins." Tela said, but all Wesley heard was "Ugah mugah who ha hi" before being pounced on.

Wesley rolled out of the way. His opponent was obviously as powerful, as she was beautiful. He had a translation device and it could hopefully work this situation out.

Tela knew this foe was weaker than her as he dodged a simple tackle. "Okay I think this game is done you win." Tela said following the man as he rummaged through his pants. He saw Tela sitting behind him.

Tela looked at the alien as it handed her what looked like a necklace. She turned around and let the alien put it on her. She noticed it was a snug fit but he then pressed something into her ear.

"Can you understand me now?" Wesley said stepping back.

"Yes I can, now that you're speaking the language so did they cut off your tail and claws?" Tela said figuring that he was a Qualurian after all.

"No I am a human we have no tails or claws. I gave you a translator device. Could you what were you doing that resulted in this." Wesley said pointing to his shredded clothing and not his erection. "For whatever its worth you are pretty enough to make me think that I died and gone to heaven, or that you're a dream."

"I can tell actually, is that why you shot me in the mouth?" Tela laugh pointing to his erection.

"Well you have some amazing breasts and I think you are talking about the fact I came in your mouth." Wesley said looking at Tela stripping off her tribal skirt. She crossed her legs seductively denying Wesley a view of her womanhood.

"Hmm well you can come and have what you want; well if you can get these legs open I'll be yours for life." Slowly he walked towards her. She simply watched curiously, not moving a muscle

"My name is Wesley". He said crawling toward her, "What's your name?"

Tela stared at the creature's penis intently. "My name is Tela Astra first born of the Mela and Zarkar Astra. I'm pretty famous in the world and my god is it annoy..." Tela was interrupted as Wesley forcibly kissed her.

"I don't know or care what you are besides mine."Wesley said parting Tela's legs. Looked down and ran his finger from her breasts down to her pussy. Her body has a slight amount of fur but unlike any animal it was as smooth as skin, smoother even. Exploring her body he finally made his way to her Venus mound and used his finger to part her vaginal lips. He slowly pressed his finger in splitting her lips apart. "You are soaking yet." He said grapping her hips with his hands.

In one swift pull Wesley pulled Tela's hips closer towards him, "You are my first BE gentle!" Tela said before Wesley made his move.

"Okay, nice and slow I make no promises." Wesley said slowly he pressed the head of dick into her. Teasing it at first and finally a he thrust into her forcing a screech out of her and she tried to pull away from him. "It's okay calm down, Tela you aren't in danger." Wesley said keeping a tight grip on her hips.

Tela couldn't decide what to do; her body was enjoying every single thrust. The alien man was a design that didn't fit right but the mix of pain with the pleasure had immobilized her. Wesley's balls tensed up and drew up to his body as he shot a month's worth of cum into Tela.

Tela was spent, as was Wesley with the sun setting the pair settled in for the night. Wesley gripped Tela close to his body. She certainly had no need for his protection, but his own animal instincts told him to protect her.

cutup
cutup
11 Followers