Junior Year Abroad Pt. 02

Story Info
Jim and Marybeth get it on.
1.5k words
4.44
10.3k
4

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,415 Followers

Junior Year Abroad—Part 2

This is Part 2 of the Survivor Revival Challenge, organized by Tara Cox. This is the story of Jim & Marybeth, and eventually others, of course. You can expect daily installments.

Jim and Marybeth get it on

*****************

When Marybeth saw the elegance of the hotel room Jim had rented, she was overwhelmed. She just stood still, almost in shock, as Jim kissed her neck, and began to undress her, one piece of clothing at a time.

Having grown up in the small town of Flora, Indiana, she had little sophistication. Her parents had taken her to Indianapolis, when she was a child, so that she could see a real, working escalator, there not being a closer one. So, to suddenly be in a hotel room designed for the ruling class of the world left her speechless.

She was, however, dimly aware that her clothes were falling away from her body, one piece of clothing after the other.

Quickly, she was reduced to wearing her panties, and nothing else. She woke from her reverie and insight as to how the rich live, to turn and look at Jim. She was not ashamed of her near nudity, and she smiled at Jim. He came to her and kissed her. As they kissed, his hands roamed all over her body, and Jim's roaming, roving, calloused hands felt divine against her smooth, feminine skin.

Marybeth in turn ran her hands through Jim's rich, brown hair. This really turned Jim on. The way she massaged his scalp as they kissed, and as he squeezed her ass, had both of them rising into a fever pitch. Without warning, Marybeth suddenly dropped to her knees. Jim was by now only wearing his briefs, and Marybeth quickly pulled them down.

Jim's already hard cock bounced up into her face, to say hello. Marybeth smiled, and she kissed the tip of Jim's cock. Nobody had ever given Jim a blowjob before, and the prospect that Marybeth would give him one, got him deliriously excited.

Even though almost every single porn video began with a blowjob, in contrast, in real life, at least for the girls Jim had scored with, all four of them, they were all grossed out by the idea of giving him a blowjob. Now with Marybeth doing it of her own volition, without Jim even hinting, well, he was blown away, so to speak!

Marybeth was bluffing. She had never given a blowjob before, but Jim was special, and she wanted to impress him. She knew a few things from having listened to other girls over the years, and in particular, that the most important thing was to hide your teeth! Others were to combine your mouth and your hands, and finally to keep looking up lovingly at the eyes of the man. Last, if you can handle it psychologically, swallow.

Marybeth had never even tasted cum before, but she was determined to be as good as possible and to outdo all the other girls who had given Jim blowjobs, not knowing that she was his first! She played with the head of his cock, licking it with her tongue, and then putting it into her mouth and swirling her tongue all around it. She kept eye contact with Jim, looking up at him lovingly.

At the same time, Marybeth caressed Jim's balls with her right hand. Jim groaned with pleasure, and his groan excited her, since it let her know she was doing good. Her friend Tara had once told her that guys love it when you suck their balls and hum at the same time, so she did that too. Then she pumped his cock with her hand, while her mouth sucked it, going up and down his cock. Jim's groans increased.

Much sooner than she thought, Jim warned her that he was going to cum. He had assumed she wouldn't want him to squirt into her mouth, but Marybeth ignored his warning, and paused for a second to tell him to cum in her mouth. Her saying that, with her innocent and gorgeous face, brought Jim over the edge, and with a huge groan he exploded, sending forceful jets of cum shooting up against Marybeth's tonsils. He shot four big squirts, and then a few little after squirts, and throughout, Marybeth held her own, maintaining a seal like a vacuum on Jim's beautiful cock.

Marybeth opened her mouth to show Jim his copious cum, and then she flamboyantly swallowed. Jim was beside himself at the experience. He fell backwards onto the bed, the happiest man in Paris at that moment.

***********

"Come over to the window and look at the view. It's gorgeous," Jim said.

Marybeth had found the courtesy terrycloth robes most upscale hotels offer. She covered herself and went to the window. She agreed, the view was wonderful. Then Jim began to kiss her again, and once again, his kisses melted her and she felt wanted, desired, even loved. They were powerful feelings.

As they kissed, Jim pushed the robe off Marybeth's shoulders. It began to slip down her body, held barely in place by her arms, and the belt Marybeth had tied. Marybeth was lost in the haze of lust induced by Jim's wonderful kissing, and his rough, masculine hands running all over her body. She forgot all about her potential exposure in the window.

Jim turned her now naked body to face the window, and he bent her over at a 45-degree angle. Marybeth extended her arms to the sides of the huge French window, so as not to put too much pressure on the glass, as her breasts dangled slightly, seductively, from her chest. Jim then entered her from behind, and Marybeth gasped, realizing that they not only really were going to fuck, but the fuck had already begun!

Jim's hard cock felt wonderful inside her! As he thrust repeatedly she was amazed at just how very good it felt. She had enjoyed a few wonderful fucks before, too. Maybe all fucks were wonderful? Somehow, she doubted that.

As Jim continued to pump inside Marybeth, she began to moan. She knew men liked it when she moaned, and she always enjoyed porn videos more when the women moaned, so she figured that would please Jim, too. It might make him feel macho, you know? She really, really wanted Jim to like her!

Then she realized, finally, around the tenth or fifteenth pump inside her excited cunt, that she was being fucked in full view, via the huge French window! Anyone who looked at that particular hotel window would get a full frontal of her, and also see her during her absolutely most intimate moments!

There are a few ways a woman might react to such a realization. All of them flashed through Marybeth's mind in a heartbeat, but only the most bizarre one stuck with her, she realized. The realization what she was being fucked in the window of an elegant hotel, where lord knows how many anonymous strangers could see her naked body rise and fall with each of Jim's thrusts, turned her on to an extent she had never before thought possible. Almost instantly, she climaxed.

Jim had just driven Marybeth to an extraordinary orgasmic release just by fucking her! He had never driven a woman to a climax with his cock before! Okay, it was not one of those mega cocks you see on porn, and maybe Marybeth has had better cocks before him, but who the fuck cares, if his cock, Jim Hastings' own cock, had made her cum like that!

Jim continued to fuck Marybeth as she whimpered, having rolling orgasms, and collapsing until her boobs were squashed up against the window. Her mouth hung open and her eyes glazed over. Her legs began to crumble and she collapsed to the floor in slow motion. She lay on her back, and Jim spread her legs, climbed up onto her, and he began to fuck her missionary style.

"Condom," she managed to eke out.

"Next time," Jim said, he just had to continue to fuck this woman with the cunt from heaven.

Suddenly Marybeth sat up bolt upright, socked Jim in the jaw, hard, and scooted out from under him. She began throwing her shoes at him.

"You don't love me!" she screamed. "You're just using me, you bastard! You don't care if I get pregnant as long as you get your rocks off! Go to Hell, you bastard, I'm leaving!" Marybeth screamed.

This woke Jim up and he begged her to stay. He was destroyed. He was crying as he did whatever he could to keep Marybeth's love. How could he have been so stupid?!

Marybeth was dressed and halfway out the door when she took pity on Jim. She figured he had been thinking with his penis. Men do that, she knew, when they were overly aroused. And Jim was certainly overly aroused! And why was Jim so turned on? It was all due to her, wasn't it? Okay, one more chance. I'll stay this time, she said to herself.

Marybeth came back in and sat on the loveseat. "Come here, lover, and tell me all about yourself. I want to know everything. We have all night. Tell me no lies and I'll fuck your brains out, but with condoms, of course!"

Jim, relieved beyond belief, began to talk.

************** To Be Continued ************


JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,415 Followers