Junior Year Abroad Pt. 03

Story Info
Jim is amazed by Marybeth’s naiveté and her submission.
2k words
4.47
10.4k
5

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,414 Followers

Junior Year Abroad—Part 3

This is Part 3 of the Survivor Revival Challenge, organized by Tara Cox. This is the story of Jim & Marybeth, and eventually others, of course. You can expect daily installments.

*****************

Jim is amazed by Marybeth's naiveté and her submission

*******************

Sitting together in the loveseat of the elegant French hotel, Jim began to recount his life story, and especially how he developed his love for the French language, French food, and everything French. He cleverly left out his lifelong desire to lay a French babe. Well, maybe not lifelong, but certainly ever since he was thirteen years old.

"Where are you from?" Marybeth asked. It was a basic piece of information, after all. She didn't think he was from Indiana, even though their school was IU (Indiana University), but you never really know, do you?

"Evanston," Jim said. Seeing Marybeth's blank look, he said, "It's a suburb of Chicago. It's on the lake." Still blank.

"It's where Northwestern University is," he said. "Northwestern is in Evanston. On the lake. Lake Michigan," and finally there was recognition in Marybeth's eyes.

"Does IU play them? Are they in the Big Ten?" she asked. Where was this bumpkin from, anyway?

"Yes, they're in the Big Ten," Jim said.

"Okay, then, how about this: Does Evanston have an escalator?" Marybeth next asked.

"Are you serious?" Jim asked, and Marybeth clearly got embarrassed.

To try to hide her embarrassment, Marybeth said, "Kiss me, Jim. Make love to me, and don't forget a condom," she said.

"Do you like doggie style?" Jim asked, now excited again, and also immediately hard after Marybeth suggested another round of sex.

"I don't know. Is that anal?" she asked.

"No, it's just normal, ah..."

"Fucking?" Marybeth helped out, and then giggled nervously.

"Yes," Jim said. "I am just behind you while we do it."

"Like two dogs, then," Marybeth said. Back home in Flora, where there's lots of farms, she had seen a variety of animals copulating, while growing up. She always thought that one of the things that made humans different was not having to fuck what Jim had just called, "Doggie style."

"Yes, exactly. But we can do anal if you want," Jim said, trying to sound suave. He was actually excited that Marybeth might even be willing to do anal! Wow.

Marybeth had no idea what 'doing anal' meant. She had always assumed it just meant what Jim called doggie style. Clearly, though, Jim was thinking about two different things. Obviously, anal meant her asshole, but of course Jim couldn't possibly mean that. It's just not possible there, is it? And why would Jim want to stick his cock there, where it's filthy, and dirty? Surely, he wouldn't? She shivered at the idea.

"I want what you want, Jim. You choose, okay? Just don't forget a condom!" she said, and Jim could not believe his ears. He should have asked her where she was from. Was it Mars? No, of course: She was from Venus! Are there more girls there like Marybeth? Jim had no idea that Marybeth was just trying desperately to hide her ignorance, and to seem more sophisticated than she actually was.

Once they were both naked again, Jim positioned the very willing Marybeth on her hands and knees on the bed, and he took her two hips in his two hands. Her brown flower was puckered tight as a drum, and her pussy was so, so very inviting, and it felt so good.... Anal could wait. He was in this with Marybeth for the long haul, right? Boy, he hoped so! Girls like Marybeth didn't grow on trees!

Jim grabbed both of her hips, positioned his cock (in this position he could really see what was going on!) and he plunged right in. Marybeth gasped loudly as he shot into her, balls deep.

"You feel so good inside me," Marybeth said, and she meant it, too. His cock seemed to go deeper, to touch different places in this position.

As they fucked, Jim discovered that it wasn't a fluke that the first time he fucked Marybeth, he gave her an orgasm, that time they did it in the window. He gave her one a second time as they now fucked on the bed, doggie style. Marybeth collapsed on her tummy onto the bed, after her climax, but Jim hadn't cum yet.

"Want to blow me, at the window, princess?" Jim asked.

Still eager to please, Marybeth slid off the bed and crawled over to the window. Jim stood in the window, on full display, and Marybeth managed to kneel and take his cock into her mouth. She was a bit nervous, since Jim's cock had just been inside her, and she had never tasted her own juices. Well, there's a first time for everything, isn't there?

Being naked in the window, her boobs gently bouncing as she blew him, with Jim's cock in her mouth, and where people could see everything (even if probably nobody was looking!), turned on Marybeth beyond all reason.

When Jim said, "Oh, wow! There's a guy watching us from a window in the building across!" Marybeth came on the spot. It took all of her willpower to continue to blow Jim right through her orgasm. Marybeth began to realize that she was not normal. She loved being watched by strangers much, too much. She couldn't help it, though. It was just the way she was.

Marybeth's second ever blowjob was just as good as her first, and once again Jim coated her tonsils with his cum. His load was less copious this time, and Marybeth began to wonder how many more times Jim would be able to cum. Little matter; even if this was the last, it was wonderful, and she was sure she had gone a long way to making Jim her serious boyfriend, at least on this continent!

The two lovers arranged themselves on the bed. Marybeth got shy, suddenly, and pulled the sheet over her boobs. It was just in time, moreover, as there was a knock on the door. Jim pulled on the robe Marybeth had used earlier, and he answered the door. The robe gave him just a faint whiff of her perfume. Even her perfume was perfection itself.

"Turn down service," the pretty French maid said, in heavily accented English.

Jim ushered the French maid into the room, to Marybeth's horror (and secret wicked delight) at the same time. It was so wicked to be naked with just a sheet covering her, and in front of a stranger, to boot. She got turned on, yet again. At least it was a woman, but that made it all the stranger: Was she lusting for another woman? Well, why not? She had learned all about the ancient Greeks, and their sexual practices were a major part of their culture, too.

OMG, Marybeth thought to herself: Could I be bisexual? She smiled at the French maid, who was staring at her boobs and not even trying to hide that she was doing so. The French maid returned her smile, and then she winked! She actually winked! Marybeth felt a little tingle, no maybe more like a shiver, down in the Grand Central Station for her erotic impulses, namely her pussy. She filed away this information as something to think about.

The maid slowly gave them chocolates, as the sheet kept slipping down Marybeth's boobs. If Marybeth didn't do something about it soon, it would slip down even more and expose her boobs to the maid. Nevertheless, Marybeth did nothing, as the maid slowly and deliberately took their orders for breakfasts in their room the next morning. When the maid left, without incident, Marybeth looked down and confirmed what she had felt: Her boobs were entirely exposed.

Jim had noticed that he could see Marybeth's boobs through the thin sheets, and it made his cock hard to realize the French maid doubtless could, too. When the sheets gradually, oh so gradually, slid down and completely exposed his girlfriend's boobs to the maid, with Marybeth doing nothing to stop it, he once again got turned on. He really did enjoy exposing his girlfriend to the gaze of others. What was wrong with him?

Marybeth got further turned on since it had to be obvious, probably from the smell alone, but also from their states of undress, what had been going on in the room before the maid got there. It got her excited that the maid knew they had been fucking only minutes earlier in that very room!

Jim sat down next to Marybeth on the bed, both of them in aroused, post-coital states.

"What's your host family like?" Jim asked, trying not to discuss what had obviously just happened.

"Well, they're very religious, for one thing," Marybeth said. Jim made a hand gesture that she should elaborate. "We pray before every meal, including breakfast, and before we go to sleep. They all go to church every Sunday, and sometimes other days of the week, too."

"I know people like that," Jim said, nodding as he reflected on his second girlfriend. Sometimes girls who are raised like that are the wildest. Maybe that explains Marybeth?

"Then there's the son, Denis," Marybeth said, with drama in her voice. "He's barely eighteen, and he's obsessed with computers. His other main interest seems to be me, or my body, to be precise. He's always trying to get peeks of me, and in particular, of my forbidden parts. You know, the parts that you've been enjoying since we entered this hotel room," she said, and she giggled.

"I've taken to wearing pants, so he won't try constantly to look up my skirt to see my panties; and he's always trying to look down my blouse."

"Did he ever succeed to see your panties, when you were wearing skirts?" Jim asked.

"Sometimes, yes," she said, blushing and looking down at her boobs, which Jim had made sure were still exposed, once the French maid had left.

"Did he ever get a good look?" Jim asked.

"Sometimes, yes," she said again.

"You let him, didn't you?" Jim asked.

"Sometimes, yes."

"Why?" he asked.

"I dunno. I guess it turned me on a little, to tease him like that," she said.

"What about looking down your blouse? Did he ever see your bra?" Jim. Asked.

"Uh huh," she replied.

"Was it your doing he saw your bra?" Jim asked. "Did you fake carelessness?"

Marybeth didn't answer. She didn't know what to say.

"Or is it just impossible sometimes to prevent him from getting a look?"

Suddenly, she knew what Jim wanted to hear. Anyway it was the truth.

"I let him," Marybeth said, in a barely audible whisper.

"Hey!" she suddenly exclaimed in full voice. "Is knowing that Denis is perving over me, your very own girlfriend, turning you on?" Marybeth had suddenly noticed that Jim's cock was as hard as a rock, and erect, too, of course. She had thought he was done for the night! Jim had thought the same.

Jim decided to reward honesty with honesty. "Yeah, I guess it is turning me on. Shall we do something about it?"

"Want to try anal, lover boy?" Marybeth asked. This way she would find out what anal is!

Wow, this girl is too good to believe. "Have you ever done it before?" Jim asked.

"You'll be my first," she said. She knew how much men liked to be the first. Jim didn't know he was her first recipient of a blowjob, or the first to fuck her doggie style, or the first to make her climax with his cock. She didn't want him to know he was the first for all those things. For anal sex, in contrast, whatever it was, and it sounded deliciously dirty, she was happy to let him know he'd be the first.

Jim didn't tell her she'd be his first, too, for anal sex. He knew he was supposed to have lube, but he had never thought this would happen, and besides, he didn't know the French word for lube! He got out one of his lubricated condoms. He hadn't needed them to fuck Marybeth, just normal cheap condoms were fine, since she was always amazingly wet. Maybe, though, the lubricated condoms would have enough lubrication for anal sex? He hoped so, because this was an opportunity he was not going to blow!

************** To Be Continued ************


JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,414 Followers