Junior Year Abroad Pt. 07

Story Info
Marybeth and Jim are seduced into group sex, and more.
7.1k words
4.38
12.2k
0

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,413 Followers

This is Part 7 of the Survivor Revival Challenge, organized by Tara Cox. This is the story of Jim & Marybeth, and eventually others, of course. You can expect daily installments.

**********

Marybeth and Jim are seduced into group sex, and more.

**********

It was unexpected, but both Jim and Marybeth wanted it. Jim had to cut his evening class, but the two lovebirds met for a date Wednesday evening. Marybeth was racked with guilt, because she had let Denis fuck her for three nights in a row, and this was the same guy who put her in a position to be raped, to boot. She was so ashamed. She had decided not to tell Jim any of it.

Well, she did tell Jim about how she had teased Denis about her boobs, but none of the consequences of that tease. Jim had asked Marybeth to wear a dress on their date, and to bring a bra and panties in her purse, but not to wear them. She wondered what he had planned for them, exactly?

Somehow, she suspected she was going to lose the dress at some point; maybe she'd be naked for the bateaux mouches, as they plied the Seine? She had already flashed her boobs at the boats on an earlier date, aa their floodlights lit up the banks, so the tourists could see all the historical sites, and pretty buildings. She knew, however, total nudity was too outrageous, even for Jim! She'd do it if Jim wanted her to do it, she knew that, but she dearly hoped that was not what he had planned.

Jim took her out to dinner, and Marybeth still didn't have a clue as to what Jim had in mind for their date. The food was once again delicious, and the wine went down smoothly. Marybeth knew that Jim thought a drunk Marybeth was easier to bend to his will than was a sober one, but she herself wasn't so sure. To put it simply: She was his, to do with as he pleased. Just the thought of that turned her on!

After dinner they took a walk, as they often did. Paris was so beautiful at night. They walked, arm in arm, stopping every so often to kiss. Jim enjoyed playing with her boobs as they kissed; another benefit of her not wearing a bra!

Jim had taken her to a romantic little restaurant near Les Invalides, the old military school that housed Napoleon's tomb. There was a huge grassy park, leading up to the river, and alongside the park were trees, busy losing their leaves in preparation for winter, and the occasional park bench. Overlooking the park were lines of elegant French apartments, filled with rich people, but almost no apartments had their lights on. Those that did had their blinds down. The rich like their privacy. God knows why, Jim thought: They're not that interesting!

They walked along the side of the park, along a walkway dimly lit by a succession of lamp posts. Paris was one of the first of the world's major cities to systematically install lampposts. The French used gas lamps in the mid nineteenth century and became known as the City of Lights. The lights were of course now electric, and Jim imagined they were probably even LED. France had a strong ecological spirit.

Jim stopped at the perfect park bench. It was free of autumn's fallen leaves, and it was under a street lamp. He sat down. Marybeth sat down next to him and they kissed. Jim pushed down his pants and his briefs, and his erect cock sprung up and said hello to Marybeth. She began to stroke it lovingly.

So, this is what Jim's plan had been, Marybeth thought to herself. He wants a hand job on a Parisian park bench. Great idea! She was wrong, however, as Jim told her to stand up. Puzzled, of course she complied. Then he told her to remove her dress, as he sat there with his hard cock pointing up the sky.

Was he serious? She had no underwear on. If she removed her dress she'd be naked! She'd be naked on a park bench, in full view of the seven story apartment buildings lining the side of the park, and under a street lamp no less! "Really? You want me naked, exposed to the world?"

"Yes. Nobody's about," Jim said.

Marybeth felt a rush. The very outrageousness of Jim's idea turned her on. This was hotter than hell! God, she loved Jim's mind; she loved the way he thought! Could she do it? Could she become naked in public, just because Jim had ordered it? Hadn't she, though, already been naked in public when she had been surrounded by the eight boys after church on Sunday? She had indeed, and she had climaxed when it happened, too. Of course, that ended in a rape, and was not an especially promising precedent.

"Come on, my love. I want to see your gorgeous, naked body. You'll get a reward," Jim said.

"Unzip me?" she asked Jim, turning around so that her back faced him.

Jim stood and pulled her zipper down slowly. He slipped his hands into her dress around to her boobs, and fondled them tenderly, tweaking her nipples. Marybeth groaned with pleasure. He pushed her dress off her shoulders and helped it to fall off her arms and down to her generous, child-bearing hips. Maybe someday those hips would help her give birth to his child?

Marybeth's top half of her body was now naked, at the edge of the park, with hundreds of apartment windows potentially having a very nice view of her luscious breasts. Jim helped the rest of her dress fall to the ground and Marybeth shivered in fear at her blatant exposure.

Only part of Marybeth's shiver was due to the fear caused by her public nudity. The other half of the shiver was due to the sudden rush of adrenalin, due to being extraordinarily aroused, again due to her public nudity. The cool air circulating around her most private parts was a constant reminder of her exposure. Luckily nobody was around. She didn't want to get arrested for indecent exposure in a foreign country, or in any country, for that matter!

"Bend over and kiss me, gorgeous," Jim said. Of course, Marybeth complied, and she bent over to kiss Jim, knowing she was exhibiting her ass and her pussy as she did so. She felt like an out-of-control female orangutan, flashing her bright red hindquarters. The two lovebirds kissed a long time, and the kisses, combined with her obvious and blatant exposure, sent Marybeth's arousal level skyrocketing.

Finally, Jim broke the kiss, turned Marybeth around, and told her to sit on his lap. He didn't need to explain, and as Marybeth gently lowered herself onto Jim's lap, Jim arranged for his cock to slip effortlessly into her vagina. Marybeth knew this was his plan, since he had carefully put a rubber onto his cock.

Jim bounced Marybeth on his cock as the two of them made love on that park bench. Marybeth faced outward, so if anyone happened to look out of their window at the park bench, they would see her pearl white skin reflect the light of the street lamp, while her boobs bouncing gently, and her face contorted in sexual pleasure as she bounced on Jim's cock.

*********

Marybeth had forgotten just how wonderful it felt to have Jim's cock inside her. It had only been four days, but in those four days Roger had briefly been inside her, and Denis with his magnificent cock had fucked her Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday nights. Tuesday night he had spent the night in her bed, and he woke her up to fuck her at 4AM, and then he fucked her a third time just before breakfast. Marybeth had felt powerless to resist him.

Now Marybeth was fucking Jim, naked and on a park bench, no less, only thirteen hours after Denis had fucked her for forty-five minutes as her wake-up fuck this morning. Thank God the apartment had a bidet, or she would have had to rush off to class stinking of Denis' cum. The French seemed to understand how women could get filled with spunk at awkward times; why else would they love bidets so much?

Denis' fucks had been so good! His cock touched her in places that seemed to go right to her soul, especially when he did her doggie style. She enjoyed Jim's fucks more, though, because with Denis it was just sex - great sex, yes - but it was just sex. With Jim, it was sex as an expression of love. Jim got her - he knew what she needed, and how to give it to her. They had so much in common, too. She loved talking to Jim, as they done, at length, over dinner.

Now she was naked, on the street on a park bench in Paris, France, and she was fucking the man she loved. Or, better, a man she loved. Best not to use the definite article when she loves two different men. She loved Eric, too, but he was an ocean away, in Indiana. Jim was right here, and he was inside her, pumping away, as these very thoughts raced through her mind.

Jim too had a guilty conscience. He, after all, had let Pierre's control over his super-submissive sister work out so that Pierre arranged it for him to fuck the daylights out of Hélène.

Jim had refused to fuck Hélène in the church's crypt as Pierre had suggested initially, but he agreed to enjoy her body to the max one afternoon when Pierre's Mom, the host mother, had been at work. He had to skip two classes to do it, but boy, was it worth it! She was a fantastic fuck, and he got lucky as she returned for a replay the very next afternoon. Hélène got as wet as Marybeth did, and while Marybeth loved having sex with Jim, Hélène seemed to crave it. It was that extraordinary need Hélène had, that made her irresistible to Jim, in every sense of the word.

While Marybeth was thinking of her liaisons with Denis, and Jim was thinking of his romps with Hélène, the two of them were nevertheless wildly fucking each other. Marybeth had apparently forgotten their extraordinary exposure, since the thrill of fucking naked outdoors, even if it was in the middle of one of the major cities of the world, got her motor running in extremis.

A French couple, in their early thirties and out for an evening stroll, heard Marybeth's moans. It's hard, at times, to know if a moan comes from pleasure, or from pain. The woman worried some poor girl was in distress, and hurried toward the sound. The man figured it was exactly what it turned out to be, and walked briskly, while removing his cell phone and putting it into video mode.

His partner returned, giggling softly, and whispered to him "deux amants jeunes," loosely translated as "young love." She assured her partner they hadn't noticed her.

"They're kind of busy, you see, and lost in what they're doing," she said.

The man snuck up to take a peek. He was pleasantly shocked to see the woman totally naked, and he was frozen in lust as he watched her body, and her boobs, gently bounce up and down. He was mesmerized by what was, in fact, a beautiful sight, that he almost forgot to start the video and aim the cell phone camera. Luckily for him, but not so much for Jim and Marybeth, he remembered.

"You never do those things with me anymore," the woman named Juliette said to Marc, her husband. As she said it, she handed him her panties, and winked. Juliette led Marc to the other end of the average sized park bench, pushed him down, and fished out his cock. Marc had a big cock, but it was soft. "Watch our neighbors," she whispered, while she took his cock in her mouth.

It was the first time ever that Juliette, usually as prudish in public as they come, had put Marc's cock in her mouth! Marc went into a state of shock. His brain was in overload as he watched the naked sexpot Marybeth bounce on her partner's cock, moaning loudly, while Juliette sucked his cock to life, literally in seconds.

In an even bigger shock, Juliette - now without panties as she had given them earlier to Marc - climbed up on Marc and grabbing hold of his hard, erect and slippery cock, placed it right inside the hole he knew and loved so well. It was Juliette's turn to bounce. She of course was still fully clothed, after all, since they were not young and reckless tourists, no, they lived twenty meters away from that very spot, which was in full view of their neighbors, some of whom they knew quite well; intimately, even.

When it was all done, and everyone had cum, Marybeth put her dress back on. The two couples introduced themselves, and Juliette asked if they would like to come up to their apartment, perhaps for a nightcap? Marybeth began to make the totally correct excuses, when Jim touched her hand, stopping her, and said, "We'd love to."

Jim thought this was his chance to see how the rich, and obviously decadent, French bourgeois people lived. Marybeth, however, was more circumspect. She had seen how Juliette had looked at her boyfriend Jim, and more importantly how Marc, who had just seen her naked and fucking, ('fucking naked' she thought to herself and silently giggled at her own pun) looked at her. She seemed to sense what the couple would propose, and she knew Jim did not. He was like an innocent, being led to the slaughter. It could get awkward.

The building had a gorgeous lobby, made of inlaid marble, with statues of naked women in the ancient Greek style. A groggy concierge welcomed them, and she gave a double take at Marybeth, and both Marybeth and Jim surmised she had seen them fucking on the bench. Marybeth blushed a bit; after all this probably Portuguese woman had seen her both naked, and fucking, too.

They took the elevator to the fifth floor, and our lovebirds were amazed at how elegant the apartment was. It was filled with a large number of African masks and sculptures that, it turned out, Marc had collected during his many trips to Mali and other former French colonies in Africa. Besides Mali, he had spent a lot of time in Senegal and Côte d'Ivoire, known to Americans as the Ivory Coast. He went there on business, of course, but while there he would prowl the galleries in the big cites looking for the truly well-done wooden sculptures, so typical of the civilizations there.

The art was fascinating and lent a rather exotic allure to the apartment. Juliette opened the shutters to show their guests the view. She pointed out the park bench. "That's where we met you," she said, discreetly not mentioning the details of how they met.

Marc got out five different cognacs, and the four of them compared all five. By the time they finished, both Marybeth and Jim were plastered. It was then that Juliette complimented Marybeth, for the third time, on her dress.

"You know, it looks like it might fit me, too. Would you mind terribly if I tried it on?" she asked.

"Do you have a robe or something I could wear and then I'll go to a bedroom and take it off for you, if you like," Marybeth said, slurring her words, just a bit.

"Of course. Or, you could just take it off now. I'm afraid we've already seen your gorgeous body, Marybeth," Juliette said. She pronounced Marybeth's name as if it were French: Marie-Bessth, and this tickled the fancy of Jim. A sexy French woman speaking English with her thick accent always turned him on. He had also seen her fucking, in public on a bench right outside her apartment building. His mind was reeling.

Jim was surprised when his lover, Marybeth, removed her dress, right there, in front of the three of them, and became naked except for her shoes. Then he saw that Juliette, too, was stripping down to her underwear as well. Jesus Christ Almighty, what a body Juliette has, Jim thought to himself. Marc was sitting in his armchair, smiling, and having a second round of cognac, from bottle number three.

Jim said, "Marybeth's dress will look even better on you if you wear it naked."

Juliette look at him, smiling since she knew this was just a ploy. "You really think so?"

"Yes," Jim said. "Marc?"

"I agree. I saw how it looked on Marybeth, and to do it justice you should be naked underneath it," Marc said to his wife.

"Even my panties?" she asked, and Jim thought she was just teasing them at this point.

"Yes," Marybeth, Jim, and Marc all said at the same time. So, Juliette joined Marybeth and the two women were naked.

"How about a photo?" Marc proposed.

The women agreed, and stood next to each other, smiling and naked, as both Marc and Jim snapped photos.

"You know what I'd love?" Marc said. "It would mean a lot to me."

Silence ensued. Finally, Marybeth said, tentatively, "What would that be, Marc?"

"Well, my sweet woman, if it's okay with you and with Jim and with of course Juliette, I'd love a picture of Jim with his cock deep inside the pussy of my wife," Marc said.

Marybeth inhaled air sharply, making a gasp, and Jim just stood there, wide-eyed, in shock. Marybeth knew Jim was too stunned to speak, so she took over. "Jim and I have not discussed yet how we'd feel about each of us making love with other people, in this case I guess it would be something like swapping, if you will. At least, that's what this would be called in America. I don't know how Jim would feel about you and me getting it on. Jim, but - and Marybeth turned to Jim to say this - I'm okay with you enjoying Juliette. She does look hot as hell, and also irresistible, you know."

Everyone stared at Marybeth. Jim was clearly in shock.

Marybeth, drunk though she was, had thought fast. Jim did not know yet about her boyfriend Eric back in Indiana. He also didn't know about her affair, or whatever it was, with Denis, her apartment mate. She was fucking Denis every day, sometimes twice or even three times a day. Denis could not get enough of her sweet pussy, and Marybeth had - apparently - not yet learned how to say no. Christ, she almost didn't say no when Roger raped her!

Marybeth felt, that if Jim got some extra pussy in full view of her, he wouldn't be able to be too self-righteous and condescending if he ever learned about her and Denis, which she strongly hoped he never did! She knew, eventually, she would have to tell both Eric and Jim about the other, but while Eric was far away in Indiana, that could wait. Denis was the more immediate problem.

Jim, at the same time, was wondering what the fuck was wrong with Marybeth? Was she actually giving him permission to fuck this amazing French woman, to fulfill his age-old dream of fucking a French woman? Okay, he had already done that, with Pierre's sister Hélène, and she was mighty fine, but wasn't that kind of an arranged fuck? Pierre dominated Hélène and basically ordered her to fuck Jim. It was fabulous fucking a slut like Hélène, but for some reason, this would be different.

Still, Jim thought - why he didn't know - that this must be a trap. If he fucked Juliette, and he really, really, wanted to fuck her, could he lose the respect, and more importantly the love, of Marybeth? It wouldn't be worth it!

Marc was the first to speak. He said, "Speaking for myself, although I suspect both Jim and Juliette agree, you, my dear Marybeth, also look hot as hell, and irresistible."

Marybeth blushed, and remembering she was nude, she covered her tits and her pussy with her arms and hands. OMG, she thought, Marc wants to fuck me! This complicates things. Well, Jim has tried about everything else already; would he want to see me get fucked, too? She had to admit, the idea of fucking Marc appealed to her. It appealed to her a lot!

"Jim and I need to talk," Marybeth said.

"Go ahead," Juliette said.

"In private," Marybeth said. Juliette smirked, as if there was no such thing as privacy, but she pulled Marc up out of his armchair and they disappeared to another room, where they both donned headphones to listen to the conversation of Jim and Marybeth. They had bugged their own apartment!

"How would you feel about me fucking another guy? In particular Marc, tonight, right in front of you?" Marybeth asked. "I ask, because I know you're kinky, Jim: You like it when people see me naked, and you like it when people see us fuck. When Juliette and Marc saw us fucking on that bench just now, your cock got bigger and harder, so don't deny it! I figure the next step is you watching another guy fuck me. Am I right? Is that what you want?"

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,413 Followers