Junior Year Ch. 01

Story Info
Moving in and meeting new roommates.
2.8k words
4.24
33.1k
5

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 06/21/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I. Moving In

August in Missouri is always terribly hot, except when it rains, and then it is just bloody hot. It is constantly humid, some of the worst humidity the North American continent can muster. He may have bitched about it a lot, but really, Logan didn't mind too much. The heat and humidity just meant that all summer long, the girls wore really short shorts and mid-riff baring tank tops and cute little sandals.

He didn't want to know if it was over a hundred degrees on the day they were all moving into their new apartment. There were going to be five of them living in a four-bedroom place just a few blocks from campus. He liked the apartment a lot, and had signed on for a room before he even met his new roommates. It was big and somewhat furnished: dining room table, random assortment of thrift-store chairs, lots of old sofas in the living room. It had clearly been inhabited by college students for several years. He had vague memories of coming to a few parties here; it was a good space for keggers. He was the first to show up, early on a Friday morning in the middle of August, before the heat was too oppressive, intent on having first pick of the rooms in the apartment. He chose the room in the back. One of the two bathrooms was right next to it, and his bedroom door opened into the dining room. There was a door connecting his room to the adjacent bedroom. Both doors had locks. He only had a couple boxes of junk, mostly books and a Nintendo, a bag of clothes, his laptop computer, and a box fan for the window. His room had half a dozen tall windows. He dragged an old futon from the living room into his bedroom, found a milk crate to set up his computer on, and started making a list of things to try to find at the Goodwill to make his room a bit more livable.

It was a little before noon when his new roommates started showing up. Lauren and Adam were the first. They had been a couple since high school, he discovered, and this was their junior year in college. They would be sharing a room down the hall from him. Lauren was a little fox, five-foot-four, light brown hair, perky tits and a tight round ass. Logan thought she could have done better than Adam, who seemed like a bit of a jock, at least six feet tall and solid muscle, but they had been together for years and if there was one thing he understood, it was the blindness inflicted by love. He helped them bring in their boxes from the U-Haul moving truck, which they had driven all the way from Virginia. He was happy to see they had brought a big T.V. and a Playstation, which were promptly hooked up in the living room. They also had a queen-size bed. Logan and Adam were both sweaty by the time they got it in the house. The heat from the sun was now at full blast. Lauren was running around the apartment in a short tan skirt and a tight yellow tank top, getting their bedroom in order and unpacking boxes while Logan and Adam finished bringing in the boxes. Logan learned that Adam was pre-med and did, in fact, work out. Lauren was going into veterinary medicine. She loved animals a lot. There was already talk of getting cats and a dog for the apartment.

As Logan was pulling the last box from the U-Haul, a pick-up truck stopped in front of the apartment, and a short girl with dark cropped hair hopped out. "Which one is 1A?" she asked him. That was his apartment.

"Up on the left. That's my place. I'm Logan," he said.

"I'm Kitty! I guess I'm one of your new roommates. Looks like Lauren and Adam beat us here." She grabbed a backpack from the cab of the truck and ran inside. The driver, who Logan assumed was her boyfriend, got out.

"I'm Brad," he said.

"Logan. Are you living here, too?"

"No, I'm on the soccer team. We have to live on campus. But you'll probably see me a lot. Kitty and Lauren have been friends forever, and me and Adam go way back."

"Right on," Logan said. "Does she have a lot of stuff to bring in?"

"Not too much. I'll get it. You look like you've been hauling Adam's shit all afternoon."

Logan realized he was pretty sweaty and hot. "Yeah, I guess so."

"Is that place air-conditioned?"

"I wish."

Kitty and Lauren came out the front door and bounded down the steps. They grabbed Kitty's bags from the bed of the truck and ran back inside. Logan and Brad followed them in. Kitty had claimed the room next to Lauren and Adam's. Their rooms were connected by a door, like Logan's and the one unclaimed room. Brad got Adam to help him bring in Kitty's bed from the truck. Logan went back to his room. He ripped his list out of a notebook and grabbed his keys. He stopped by Kitty's room on the way out. "I'm going to the Goodwill to see if I can find any deals," he told them.

"Have fun," Kitty said.

"See if you can find an air-conditioner," Lauren said.

"I think we might have to all pitch in and get a new one," he said. "I'll be back in a while." Logan passed Adam and Brad at the front door, bringing in Kitty's bed, a twin. A little while later, Adam and Brad left to take the U-Haul to its rental center, leaving Kitty and Lauren alone. It was getting late in the afternoon, but it was still really humid and hot.

Lauren was the first to say it: "Well, Logan's pretty hot."

"I know, I was hoping for some dork so I wouldn't be tempted when Brad was gone," Kitty said.

"Me too," Lauren replied. "He's probably got a girlfriend, though."

"I bet he's a player," Kitty said.

"He can play with me anytime he wants," Lauren said, giggling.

"Lauren! Be careful what you wish for!"

"You're right. I love Adam, I would never cheat on him."

"Is that why you two have been on again, off again since you got to college? Just remember that you signed a lease to live with him for the next nine months."

"Yeah..."

There was a knock on the front door. "That must be roommate number five," Kitty said. The girls went to the door and opened it. Standing there was a girl, taller than both of them, with long straight dark hair, tan skin, and big brown eyes. She was dressed like them: short shorts and tight tank top, which barely contained her big round breasts.

"Hi, I'm Hanna," she said with a charming smile. "You must be my flatmates."

"I'm Lauren."

"I'm Kitty. The boys will be back soon."

"Boys?" Hanna asked. "I didn't know there would be boys living here."

"My boyfriend Adam," Lauren said, "and this guy Logan. There's only one bedroom left, let me show it to you."

"Thanks," Hanna said. She followed the girls into the apartment, and Lauren took her to her new room, the one with the door that connected to Logan's. "This place is huge!" Hanna said, as they walked through the living room and dining room. They came to her room, and she dropped her bag inside. "Wanna help me drag a sofa in here for me to sleep on for a few nights?" After inspecting all of the half dozen or so sofas in the living room, Hanna picked one with a pull-out bed and the girls pushed it through the apartment and into Hanna's room. "I've got a blow-up mattress, but this'll be way better, at least until I can get a decent bed." After that, Hanna went back out to her car, and Kitty and Lauren helped her bring in her bags and boxes. The last thing to get brought in was her electric keyboard.

"How long have you been playing?" Kitty asked her.

"For as long as I can remember," Hanna said. "I'm a music major."

"That must be fun. Logan will be happy to meet you. I think he plays the guitar," Lauren said.

"Yeah, I saw that Stratocaster in his room. Do you play, or is that Adam's guitar in your room?"

"Oh, that's Adam's. But he doesn't really play. He picks it up every now and then, but he can't play a lick."

The front door opened, and Brad and Adam came through, each carrying a case of cheap beer. They were introduced to Hanna, and everybody opened a beer. It was late in the afternoon, still hot and muggy. All the windows in the apartment were opened. A few fans were turned on to get the air flowing, but it didn't really help. Adam, Brad, Lauren and Kitty rearranged the sofas and recliners in the living room and then lounged about, drinking, while Hanna turned on her stereo to the local classic rock station and went about setting up her new room.

Logan came back to find Lauren, Adam, Kitty and Brad engaged in a heated four-player Mario Kart battle, well into their second beers. He enlisted Brad's help in dragging in the secondhand desk he had obtained from the Goodwill, and found the door connecting his room and Hanna's open. Brad went back to the video games and he went and poked his head into Hanna's room. "Hi," he said. "I'm Logan."

Hanna was bent over, rummaging through one of her boxes. He had a splendid view of her tight round ass and long tan legs. She turned and looked at him, smiled, and stood up. "I'm Hanna," she said, walking over to him. Logan couldn't believe his luck. All three of the girls he would be living with were incredibly attractive, especially this one. "Nice to meet you," she said, extending her hand.

He shook it, smiling. "I like your choice in music."

"Everyone knows rock and roll hit its peak in 1974," she replied.

"Well before either of us was even born," he said.

"Just because I'm nineteen doesn't mean I can't have good taste in music," she said. She grabbed her beer from the top of a box next to her sofa-bed and took a swig.

"Looks like you need better taste in beer," he said.

"Tell that to Adam and Brad. They brought this swill home."

"Being a broke-ass college student is hard. Gotta settle for cheap-ass beer."

"It does the trick," Hanna said, taking another drink.

"Yeah. Hey, is it gonna be a problem if I smoke in my room?" he asked her.

"Smoke what?" she asked, raising an eyebrow and grinning a fiendish grin.

He smiled. "Little green flowers," he replied. "I'll smoke my cigarettes outside while it's warm."

"You can smoke, but only if you promise to share every once in a while. Otherwise I'm gonna call the cops," she said, and winked.

"Hey, do you think those other kids smoke buds?"

"Didn't really seem like it. I think they're drinkers," Hanna said.

"Well, maybe we'll be able to change after a little while."

"You never know," she said. She took another swig from her beer, grimaced at it and set it down again. "Budweiser is horse-piss," she said, glaring at the can.

"That's what I'm saying."

There was a knock at Kitty's door. "Come in!" Kitty called. It was Adam.

"You guys want another beer?" he asked them. They giggled and agreed, and went out and hung out with the others in the living room. It was getting to be evening, and had cooled down a bit. Hanna turned off her stereo, and everybody hung out and passed around the controllers for the Nintendo.

As they got drunker, they decided on some general rules for the house. They'd work together to keep the place clean. The bills would all be posted on the refrigerator, and everyone would be responsible for an equal share. It was decided that everyone would give Logan their shares and he would send in the big check for each bill. They decided to get digital cable for the TV. There would be no smoking in the common areas except during parties, which they planned to throw at least once a month. The food and drinks in the refrigerator in the kitchen was for everyone, and everyone would give Hanna twenty dollars a month for groceries. They all had meal plans at school, so they wouldn't need too much. A grocery list would be posted on the refrigerator. The boys would be responsible for the alcohol, because none of the girls were old enough to legally purchase or consume it. They all had a good laugh as everyone finished their beers and Lauren and Kitty went to get more cans for the group. They weren't sure what else they would need, so they decided that anyone could call a house meeting at anytime for any reason, to be convened as soon as everyone was available.

The sun went down, the night air was cool. They continued with their drunken Mario Kart revelry. Eventually, Kitty and Brad retired to Kitty's room. Lauren was drunkenly clinging to Adam, and they soon said good night to Logan and Hanna and went to their bedroom. Logan looked at Hanna, smiled. "What do you say we smoke a bowl?" he asked her. She was quick to agree. They drunkenly stumbled through the dining room to Logan's room, and sat down on his futon while he packed a bowl in his glass hash pipe. She took a swig of her beer, and he offered her the greens on the bowl.

"Thank you," she said, and took the bowl and lighter and took a good-sized hit before handing it back to him. Suddenly, from the other side of the apartment, they heard squeaking bedsprings, a steady rhythm. Hanna giggled. Logan took a hit from the pipe, held it in as he handed it back to her. "Do you hear that?"

"Yup," he said, blowing pot smoke rings out of his mouth. "Do you want to turn on some music? I didn't realize the walls were so thin."

"I think we should go out into the living room and get a better listening experience," Hanna suggested.

"We should finish this bowl first," he said. They took turns hitting the pipe, until it was cashed. By the time they were finished, they could clearly hear both Lauren and Kitty's ecstatic cries and moans, and Brad and Adam's grunts and sounds of flesh slapping against flesh.

"Damn, they're like rabbits," Hanna said. They tip-toed out to the living room and sat together on a sofa. Logan had a raging hard on, both from the sounds emanating from the fucking going on and from Hanna's clearly hard nipples, poking through her thin white tank top and lacy bra.

Lauren and Kitty were each getting louder. "I wonder if they're competing," Logan said.

"Surely they can hear each other," Hanna said. She up-ended her beer, finishing it. Logan did the same. The beds were really squeaking now. Logan readjusted his cock inside his jeans. Hanna noticed but didn't say anything. "Want another beer?" she asked.

"Sure," he said. She got up and sauntered away to get their beers, and he watched her walk away, unable to tear his eyes from her heavenly legs and ass.

When Hanna came back, the girls were starting to come, and loudly! Lauren was the first, and Kitty came almost immediately after she did. Logan and Hanna opened their beers. The grunting from the boys grew more intense, and each yelled out their orgasms within a couple minutes, after some more heated, rapid bed-squeaking.

"I think I need a cigarette after that," Hanna said, giggling. They went out to the back door, sat down with their beers on the steps of the fire escape, and lit their cigarettes. "Well, was it good for you?" she asked.

Logan laughed. "That was way hot," he said.

"I can certainly tell you enjoyed it."

"I'm not the only one with a voyeur streak."

"I just like to listen," Hanna insisted, drawing smoke from her cigarette.

"Sure you do."

"Hey, tomorrow we should jam. I want to see if you can keep up with me," Hanna said, changing the subject.

Logan was relieved. "Sounds good," he said. "I'm dying to see if we have any chemistry. Musically, I mean."

"Sure you do," Hanna said, and threw her cigarette out in the parking lot. Logan crushed his under his heel, and followed her inside. They said goodnight to each other just as they heard the beds on the other side of the apartment start squeaking again.